First Time ABS Gloryhole

Story Info
My first time at the gloryhole.
1.4k words
4.09
85.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadowT
ShadowT
10 Followers

Chapter 1 -Forty Five Years Later

I married at a very young age. Spent four years in the Armed Service and produced two wonderful sons. My wife of 45 years decided she wanted a divorce and filed a couple years ago. I moved after taking a new position within my company and my ex moved to be close to our kids and grandkids.

After I moved I bought myself a little place in a very small town not far from work. I buried myself in my work and did not date for a year. I managed to hook up with an old acquaintance and she became my "Fuck Buddy". We get together four or five times a year and spend a few days together.

It's been three years since the divorce and I get lonely as well as horny. I masturbate to give myself some relief but it's not the same. In a past story I spoke about the first time I sucked a cock and the first time I was fucked in the ass. Loneliness makes you think, about past relationships, sex, things that you should have done.

One evening after a few drinks I decided to watch some internet porn and get myself off. I watched women giving blowjobs, men giving blowjobs and fucking porn. I thought back to my experience when I sucked a cock and how much it pleased me giving pleasure to a cock. I watched a porn movie about Glory Holes, after watching women and men servicing cocks anonymously I became intrigued and decided I would be paying one a visit.

Chapter 2 -The Quest for Another First

After watching porn and researching Glory Holes I decided to find one in my area. I found that there was one listed in an Adult Book Store about fifty miles away. I worked up my courage and decided I would see what this was all about. I found a site on the internet that had Glory Hole Etiquette, so before venturing out I read the fine points of Glory Hole etiquette.

I finally got the courage to make a trip to the book store and see if I could get a blowjob. I read that mostly older men frequent these places, but a mouth is a mouth and my cock needed servicing. I entered through a pair of frosted glass doors.

Immediately inside were three walls full of vibrators, rubber cocks, party favors and other sexual sundries. I walked around and looked at the DVD's and gasped when I saw a rubber cock that was 14" long and thought, who would fuck themselves with that monster. Next to the counter are two swinging doors with a sign giving rules for the viewing area.

I went to the counter and there was a slightly overweight woman working. I changed a ten dollar bill for some tokens to use in the booths. I entered the swinging doors and found a dimly lit room with about fourteen booths. Walking around none of the booths were occupied so I chose one that was next to another since there were a few that were singles. I noted the single booths had no hole in the wall. This would not do since I was there to get a blowjob.

I settled in a booth and dropped in a few tokens. Switching between channels I watched everything from gay sex to orgies. Watching a guy give a blowjob to another guy brought back memories of my first real cock sucking session. My cock started to get hard watching this scene.

The movie clicked off so I put more tokens in to watch more. It was about ten minutes and someone entered the booth next to mine. I heard a couple tokens drop and a movie started to play. I watched the hole in the wall and a finger poked in, not thinking I poked my finger back through.

Well I guess that means you want to be the bottom because I heard a zipper and then an uncut cock poked through the hole. I gently took it in my hand and started to stroke it. There was response right away in the form of a limp uncut cock starting to get hard.

Because I mixed up on the signals I thought I'd see if I lost my touch. I dropped to my knees and got close enough to see the cock had no scabs and no odor. I moved in and licked the head before sliding this anonymous cock into my mouth. I sucked on the cock for a minute or so and the cock withdrew from the hole. I was disappointed, I thought I did something wrong or was not practiced enough to give a blowjob.

Disappointed I left the booth and looked for one that was occupied and I could give the right signal this time. I found one occupied and entered the one next to the occupied booth. I dropped in a few tokens and watched a movie for a minute or so. I then poked my finger in the hole and waited for a response. To no avail there was no response. I waited and tried again but no response and the occupant exited the booth.

Leaving the booth I headed back to the previous booth I was in and while going past a single preview booth there was an older gentleman watching a movie in a single booth with the door open. As I went past he said "Come on in," with his cock in his hand. I was not sure about two people in the booth but who was there to stop it, I didn't see "Booth Police" anywhere nearby.

Once I entered the booth the gentleman closed and locked the door. He unhooked his belt and dropped his shorts to knee level and did the same with his boxers. I looked down and realized this was the cock that came through the hole earlier. I reached down and started to stroke his cock. He put his hand on my shoulder and indicated that I should go down on him. I went to my knees and got close to the uncut cock I sucked on minutes earlier and realized this was the first uncut cock I had ever touched or sucked. Attached to the cock was a pair of balls that were huge and hanging down. I gently cupped his balls and started to massage them while I took his cock in my mouth.

I sucked on his cock at least five minutes and he was just starting to get hard and I could feel the foreskin giving away to the bulbous head. He was beginning to breathe harder and started to thrust his hips. He grabbed my head and began to face fuck me. His cock was not very long, I'd estimate five to five and a half inches. I was able to deep throat him without gagging. He let go of my head and pulled back and said "I'm ready to cum, can I cum in your mouth?" I told him that he could cum when he was ready because I was prepared for a load.

I pulled his cock deep into my mouth and grabbed his ass with both hands and that was all it took for him to bust a nut. He didn't have much cum at all, but what he gave me I swallowed.

After I finished he pulled his pants up and told me to drop mine because he wanted to see my cock. I did as he asked and revealed a massive hard on, shaved around the base of my cock with shaved balls. He stroked me and in one motion dropped to his knees and took my cock in his mouth. He didn't have to suck long until I told him "I'm ready to cum." He nodded and kept sucking.

I guess he could tell I was ready to shoot because he poked his finger in my ass and hit my prostate. When he did that I exploded like my cock was filled with TNT. I came for what seemed minutes. The last time I came with that intensity was when I was jerked off while being fucked in the ass.

My first trip to a glory hole was a good time and I am looking forward to another visit soon. If I return it's possible I will get a younger cock that will give a bigger load to swallow. Only time will tell.

ShadowT
ShadowT
10 Followers