First Time Accidental Gangbang

Story Info
In the wrong place at the right time we both get used.
3.9k words
4.23
141.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kelly1900
Kelly1900
18 Followers

I'm a single mom raising 2 kids, I'm 33 years old widowed, 5'6", 125 pounds with a nice ass, small tits (32B) and long dark brown hair. I have been having an affair with my boss for about 6 months. He is 6'1" and 195 lbs. 44 some gray but he looks really good. He has a family and a wife that I doubted he would ever leave and really loves, and as bad as it sounds I like her. She was always polite with me when she would visit Bob at the office and according to Bob was an awesome mom she just is lacking any kind of sex drive and is very vanilla in bed. He on the other hand enjoys his kinks and I do as well. I didn't know that when we first started flirting, then becoming friends with benefits.

Bob works a lot of hours, but being the boss meant he could sneak us out on some business excuse from time to time. We would meet at a local hotel, barely able to contain yourselves before getting into the room. He was great and liked playing roughly with my sensitive nipples, twisting and pulling them. The pain was exciting and I loved it. He would pull me up on his face eating my pussy until I came, always making sure I enjoyed our sex as much as he did. The man loved to eat pussy and my ass. He would then fuck me hard coming in my pussy or mouth. Preferably my mouth, as I am somewhat of a cum addict.

After being together for a while he started to open up about some things he was worried would freak me out. He told me how he enjoyed ass play and owned some toys that his wife didn't know about. I could tell he was embarrassed, but knowing I was open to different things hoped I would understand. He owned a couple of butt plugs that he would use on himself while in the shower masturbating. He went on to say that he liked pushing himself, using bigger toys to stretch his ass. He also loved to watch videos with belly bulging dildo play. I had never heard of that, and he explained it was when someone would take a really long dildo in the ass so you could actually see the dildo head moving near there ribs in there stomach. I listened and reassured him that it didn't freak me out and though I had only some toy experience thought it was hot.

Early this week he told me that his wife was taking the kids to visit her mom out of town, and she would be gone for the weekend. I told him I could send my kids to grandmas for the weekend so we could hang out at my place. Being a single mom living on a limited income meant I lived in a racially diverse area. It would be highly unlikely that we would bump into anyone he knew.

He picked me Friday at 7 and we headed out for something to a nice restaurant. I wanted to tease him a little so I wore my black micro mini, thigh high stockings, and my 3" black pumps. Oh by the way, sans any under garments. It makes me feel hot and keeps me on a sexual edge.

After a nice meal and a few drinks he wanted to take home. But I thought we should stop at a small bar for a few nightcaps. It was near my house so we could get buzzed and then get kinky. I had bought some toys to surprise him, and couldn't wait to see the look on his face when I walked out of the bathroom with the tip of a 12" long strapon dildo hanging out just below my tight dress. As he had told me, he enjoyed testing his limits so I thought I would buy something large and thick to really stretch him out.

The place seemed run down to him and he was apprehensive. I thought there was a nice mix of black and white customers. I knew most having hung out there a few times and told him to relax. I also noticed Rodney with a group of 5 or 6 guys and girls at a nearby table. I didn't tell Bob that Rodney and I had once had a one-night thing. But it never was anything more then just that. Rodney was big and Rodney was black. He had bugged me a few times for a repeat but I nicely turned him down. He was big maybe 10 or 11 inches and thick as a beer bottle. He had tried to fuck my ass but I freaked telling him that it would split me in half and that wasn't going to happen. My pussy was sore for 2 days just from that 1 night, I couldn't imagine what my ass would have felt like.

What I didn't know was that Rodney was telling his friends how much he still wanted to fuck my ass. He was also pissed to see my date, dressed like he thought he was better then everyone else in the place. Bob ordered us a couple of drinks and we started talking.

As Rodney continued on his rant, Rodney's friend Marcus interrupted and told him he had some new pills with him that turned the target or targets into an uncontrollable sex fiends, and he would love to try them out on the couple. He had brought them with tonight looking for a victim, but the idea of group fucking a white couple was to good to pass up. Rodney agreed and they set a plan into motion. They talked to Sam the bartender and asked for his help, with a small bribe Sam agreed to slip them in our next round.

The next round was bought over and we both noticed that they seemed stronger then the first couple. Bob figured it was just the bartender taking care of us because of the large tips he left after each round. We both started to feel the effects of what we thought were just the stronger drinks. I started to wonder though, I wasn't only feeling buzzed but was also becoming REALLY aroused, and could tell Bob was starting to feel the same way. I could see the bulge in his slacks and the beginning of a wet spot from his leaking cock. My only thought was it was going to be along night because how much hornier I felt then normal. My pussy wet with the thoughts of the pounding we were "both" going to get tonight. I was by now so horny that I started to feel my juices dripping down my thighs. Bob by this time had found that under my dress I wasn't wearing any panties and had shared my pussy clean. Now when we first came in Bob was careful to not draw any attention, and wasn't as touchy feely as normal. This changed and since we were in the corner and hidden from the waste down was now rubbing my clit and telling me what a nasty slut I was. We quickly finished our drinks and decided it was time to go home and have some naked fun.

While we were walking out it really hit us, and we both thought it might be best for us to walk home. It was only a few blocks and we could go in the morning and get his car. My thoughts were I wasn't sure we would make it home. We were both on such a sexual high that we might end up fucking in someone's front yard. I then noticed Rodney and his group leaving at the same time. As we where walking Rodney and his girlfriend pulled up and asked if everything was ok, and if we would needed a ride. Bob didn't want to but it was getting chilly and I wasn't wearing much to stay warm. Rodney's girlfriend then got out and opened the doors for us, kind of ending the debate. I started to climb in the back but she suggested I sit in front so I could tell Rodney how to get to my house. Bob climbed in back and Jasmine got in the back with him. I found that was her name much later that night. I got in and thought it was strange but was so drunk and excited that it didn't even register with me.

Rodney started to drive, and my thoughts drifted to his cock and how I really needed some sexual release. I knew something was wrong in my brain, but I couldn't fight the overwhelming urges surging though my system. My only thoughts were demented and driven by a lust that could not be deigned no matter how hard I fought them. My skirt had ridden up getting into the car and Rodney could now see the moisture running down my thighs. You could smell my sex; he also smiled when he saw I wasn't wearing panties. He turned to me and whispered in my ear that I would be sucking his big black cock very soon. He then reached between my legs and stuck his finger in my cunt, and started finger fucking me adding a second finger seconds later. His hands are large and his two fingers are as big as Bob's cock. My eyes rolled back in my head and I was already nearing a climax. I was getting off on the nastiness of it, allowing myself to be used in front of Bob. I humped his hand and had pulled my dress higher giving him full access.

I wanted Bob to see me being used by this man, and turned my head too see his slacks were down around his knees. I guess I wasn't the only slut in this car; he had his cock buried deep in the throat of Rodney's girlfriend. I was turned on beyond belief watching her easily swallowing his cock like a pro. I could see how her mouth was coating his cock with her spit, and Bobs head was leaned back obviously enjoying the feeling. It also made me want the same thing. I leaned over and fished Rodney's cock out once again surprised by his size, he smiled reminding me that I would have his cock in my mouth. No longer in a whispered voice told me, and I guess Bob what I complete slut I was. This only added to my need. With a desire I could not explain started licking the droplets of precum already forming on the tip of his dick. It was wonderful and only drove me to want the cum stored in his balls even more. I opened as wide as I could; Rodney grabbed me by the hair and forced me down on his cock. He pushed me down to the edge of my throat, I would gag and he would try again. I had spit running down his balls and the lube felt great as I massaged his balls trying to coax the load I so desperately needed out of them. As hard as we both tried there was no way that fucking cock was going down my little throat. The sound of my gagging cock sucking filled the car, leaving no doubt what was going on in the seat in front of Bob.

Rodney lasted longer then I thought, and after some extreme effort on my part was finally reaching the end. He raised his ass off the seat and I could feel his sack tighten, I knew he was going to feed me his cum any second. I was ready for my treat, just before he unloaded he told me not to fucking swallow but to hold it in my mouth. I figured he wanted the pleasure of making me show him his load. I held the first two shots as best I could but some of his cum escaped and ran down my chin. He pulled back and shot the last three volleys on my face. His seed had painted me. He then told me to turn around and feed it to Bob. Bob was so lost in his lust-fueled thoughts and also on the verge of unloading into Jasmines mouth. He hadn't heard any of what I was told to do. Bob had his ass off the backseat fucking her mouth. The shock was he also had two of Jasmines fingers buried in his ass, fucking him deep. He tensed and unloaded in her mouth, it was then that I grabbed his head and pulled him to me for a cum kiss. His eyes shot open but he didn't pull back and actually seemed to want it as bad I did. Rodney laughed at him calling him a bitch and nigger cum loving fag. He licked my face clean anyway. Jasmine joined in grabbing his face, I told him to swap that cum her. Instead she still Bob's load in her mouth and feed him his second load of the night.

Bob slumped back into the seat, he was spent. When Rodney said out of the car sluts, now looking right at Bob. Not wanting to get his ass kicked, Bob opened the door held up his slacks and followed us three into a house that I didn't recognize.We walked in and saw the rest of Rodney's group was their already drinking and smoking pot.

Jasmine then told everyone that the slut was ready and pushed me onto a couch just steps from the front door. She pulled my dress over my head while everyone watched. She reached out and took both of my nipples in her fingers and twisted them smiling as I shouted. What she didn't know was that they weren't shouts of pain but of absolute passion. Others came up pulling on their black cocks or rubbing there now exposed pussies. Jasmine thrust three fingers in me, I was so wet they slid in with ease. Another girl climbed up on the couch with her body facing out grabbed my head and showed it between her ass checks, telling me to fuck her ass with my tongue. Her dark chocolate ring looked as if it was winking at me inviting my tongue in. The texture felt good on my tongue as I licked then pushed it deeper in her ass.

I realized a moment later why she was facing the way she was; she wanted to watch the show. One guy and one girl shoved Bob to floor, they all wanted a white bitch and since I was busy Bob would do nicely. I was embarrassed but only for a short time as I could already feel I was once again getting close to cumming. Jasmine now had four fingers fucking me right up to her knuckles. She was laughing telling everyone how wet I was. The others were watching me, as they shouted tramp. Calling me a whore for black woman and nigger cum. I enjoyed being used and called names adding to my sexual heights. Just then I started to scream and felt the biggest orgasm I've ever had. I thought i was pissing as I squirted for the first time in my life. Jasmine by now had her whole hand in my pussy. Every time she pulled it out I would squirt again. I was the show and everyone including Bob was watching.

Rodney was watching to and told Bob that since my girlfriend was busy with Kelly that he thought it was only fair that he use him instead. Stepping up to him cock in hand told Bob he could start by sucking his dick. Bob was horny as shit and scared to death. Rodney pulled him up to his knees then took his dick and told Bob to make him hard again so he could fuck his white ass. Bob didn't respond so Rodney grabbed him by the back of the head and stuck his dick in Bob's mouth. At first Bob didn't move afraid as the group surrounded him calling names and watching the show. This was the first dick to enter his mouth and it felt softer then he expected. He was also surprised that the taste of Rodney's dick was pleasant, now allowing Rodney to use his mouth.

By this time no one was wearing clothes. Jasmine pushed the girl off of me after she came all over my face and replaced her now sitting on my face while I felt someone rubbing his cock on my pussy. It felt great and I was humping against it trying to get that cock into my burning cunt. I had already been stretched out by Jasmine and as I found out Marcus was the one getting ready to pound me. He pulled my legs apart holding my ankles pushing my knees near my ears. I was now trapped between a ass on my face and cock in my cunt. I was going crazy trying to fuck Jasmines ass with my tongue while she was spreading her ass checks apart grinding down on my face. Yelling to anyone watching what a horny bitch I was. She grabbed me by my head slid forward to her pussy and was riding me to her orgasm. She came on me flooding my mouth with her juices. I couldn't get enough of it. She rolled of my face, and started watching Rodney's show. Even though I hadn't seen the cock that was abusing my cunt, I could fell its length. It was reaching places in me that no one had ever reached, and while painful just added to my abuse.

I then saw just out of the corner of my eye a woman holding a camera filming it all, my mind only barley understanding what see was doing. But it was a fact that I would find out later on.

I was flipped over and set down on top of a guy who replaced Marcus, his cock was thicker but not as long, at the same time I saw the cock Marcus had and could not believe it was real. It wasn't thick but had to be 15 inches long. How did I survive that dick in me? I could now see Bob and I couldn't believe what I was watching along with almost everyone else. Rodney was throat fucking Bob right down to his balls. I could actually see his cock head moving in and out of Bob's throat. What the fuck doesn't he have a gag reflex, it shouldn't be possible to deep throat a cock that big, It was kinky and just added to the list of the hottest thing I've ever seen. Rodney saw me watching smiled and announced since I wouldn't give him my ass he going to fuck Bob's now. I thought he is going to split him open with that weapon. Rodney pulled out of Bob's mouth and yelled for lube.

Marcus tossed him the bottle of lube right after pouring it all over my ass and his own dick. Then using his fingers he started pushing as much lube as he could deep into my ass. I could feel the cock in my pussy rubbing against his digits. He climbed up and I felt him pushing against my second hole. At least he knew what he was doing; dipping his cock up to my anal ring then pulling out to rub more lube over it before starting again. Once he slipped past the barrier I was open for his dick, and he was now feeding me more and more of it. He would feed me another inch pull back then another 2 inches when I came again on the dick in my pussy. He had reached my second anal ring and I thought that's it, and was more than ready for my ass fucking to really begin. I was wrong as he kept pressure on it moving a little from side to side until I felt it slip past anal ring number two and quickly into my stomach. I stopped moving and while Marcus was on his deep ass journey the guy fucking my pussy had shot his load. Marcus then turned pulling me with him so that he was now sitting on the couch my back against his chest. Fuck I could feel the cock in my ass hitting my ribs. I guessed, smiling to myself this must be what Bob was talking about; to bad he couldn't see it. The feeling was different, it's not that it felt especially good but the raw kinky aspect of it took me to another level. I could see it moving down them back to my ribcage as I was now riding a continuous orgasm, I felt like a rag doll with every muscle in my body spent.

I looked over at Bob as Rodney lubed his dick. A girl was kneeing behind him slapping his now red ass and prepping it with the lube. One finger two fingers three and then four, this is when Bob started to scream. Some freak of nature then stuffed his cock into Bob's mouth shutting him up. The girl was now fisting his ass and Bob was pulling back trying to get to her wrist deep out of his ass. She pulled out leaving a gaping hole. Rodney then stepped up and in one swift thrust took Bob balls deep. My thought was I needed to get a bigger dildo to fuck him with. Bob was trying to get away but the dick down his throat made that impossible. I saw tears running down his face. It was then that Marcus came right into my stomach, it was too much for me and I blacked out (pun not intended).

I would pop in and out, seeing Bob covered now in come and his asshole gaped enough to take both my hands. There was cum seeping out into a puddle under him. I do remember being helped up by 2 men while Jasmine held a hand over my pussy. I was lowered on to Bob's face and then Jasmine removed her hand and cum ran out of my pussy and ass into Bob's mouth. How many times I had been fucked I wasn't sure. But it must have been a lot judging by the amount cum running out of me. He just kept swallowing, the whole time he was being fisted by the same girl who had originally fisted him. She would pull out of his ass with a handful of cum. Then punch right back in. And then faded out again.

We woke up much later in his car at the bar naked and covered in cum. The sun just starting to rise with all of our stuff, clothes, money, phones in the back. We quickly drove to my place showered and tried to sleep. Both of us feeling pain in places that you shouldn't feel pain. When I woke up I feared that my affair was over. It was my fault we stopped, and became their toys. I know I shouldn't care as much as I do, but I really do love him. I take what I can get secretly hoping for more. In spite of all that happened I don't crave more then him, we fit each other well. It was then that was when Bob gingerly rolled over....

To be continued.

*

This is my second try at writing my stories. Hopefully better then the first. If you think this story should continue let me know.

Thanks

Kelly1900
Kelly1900
18 Followers