First-time Adulteress

Story Info
Mrs Rivers missed being fucked.
5.2k words
4.14
82.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

A cool evening breeze was reaching poolside as Raquel Rivers, sunglasses perched in her auburn hair, lowered the top of her green one-piece swimsuit to bare her nipples. She looked at them and sighed "Unloved", and bent down, tongue almost quivering, and licked her left nipple. A shiver rippled through her.

God she was horny, she sighed. Johnston would be away another three weeks.

Raquel missed being fucked. She had her box of toys but they were no substitute for her cock-proud husband who used it to play her like a fiddle, pulling her through all the moods of well-orchestrated bedroom sex and she performed like a fiddle should. And now, Raquel's need for it was gnawing at her.

The thought of jumping in her car and driving along Main Street and pulling up alongside every male she saw walking alone and calling out "Hi, want a ride?" and then allowing the first male who responded to ride her when they parked under the trees down at the river. Then the thought appalled her. God, who would she get – a guy with incurable clap?

No, there had to be a better way.

That evening the kitchen sink drain blocked. "Damn, fuck the world," yelled the frustrated Raquel after poking a meat skewer down the outlet pipe to no avail.

She called four plumbers but none answered their after-hours phones and why should they, she scowled. At the prices they charged they would be eating out in style. At morning coffee break next day she moaned about plumbers and remembered she hadn't called any.

"Don't bother calling – none will turn out to unblock a sink at short notice," said Brian, the financial controller. "You'll be placed on a waiting list that they work at when big work runs out."

"The assholes," yelled Raquel, who was the company's operations manager and currently acting managing director.

The know-all head of public relations Sylvia suggested Raquel talk to the company's IT manager Austin Cooper whose father ran the city's largest plumbing supplies company.

"Where would that get me?"

"I know Austin's mother and remember her telling me he worked in plumbing during term breaks at college because it paid three times as much as he would earn working in his dad's warehouse."

Back in her office Raquel sent her PA to fetch Austin. He arrived, looking tall and curly with broad shoulders and wide chest that suggested goodness knows what else.

"Yes Mrs Rivers. Wendy said you had a plumbing problem. Shouldn't you see a gynecologist for that?"

Raquel's mouth opened in shock. She was about to chew the jerk's ear when she remembered her kitchen sink was half-full of water becoming a little more putrid by the hour.

"Ha-ha ha-ha," she laughed, annoyed it sounded suspiciously faked, being in high falsetto and lacking spontaneity.

"That wasn't a spontaneous laugh," Austin complained.

She snarled, "Complain to a judge. My kitchen sink drain is blocked."

"Mrs Rivers, with all due respect we in IT are not available to make house calls and that's by order of Mr Rivers. Does that leave you up the river without a paddle?"

"Listen here you..."

"On the other hand I could do the work in my own time."

"Ah Austin. Please sit down and negotiate fairly with a lady."

He sat and looked around the office and said it was opulent compared with his dog box. Raquel said the offices of top executives were fitted out and had décor to impress the public. IT was not used to impress the public and judging by the moans she heard from her staff neither did IT impress some of the company's workforce.

"Is that a criticism or just a cattish way women find to tread on a guy's toes?"

"Oooh, oooh. Our IT manager is sensitive. Consider it just a little aside, expressed neutrally."

"You have a clever tongue Mrs Rivers."

"Thank you Austin. I'm told you perform well above your predecessor. Bill Aiken stated that at our executive meeting two weeks ago. As Bill said it, it must be true."

"And a flatterer. I could end up liking you Mrs Rivers. My car has been turned in and the replacement is not due here until after midday tomorrow. You drive me home to unblock the sink and serve me a splendid dinner and then send me home in a cab using your company card. I'm between girlfriends at the moment so eat alone and my miserable dinner tonight was to be fish cakes and fries. How's that for a deal?"

"I like it. Marcia told me you worked as a plumber during college breaks. So is unblocking a drain a breeze for you?"

"Usually."

"What about tools?"

"Mr Rivers has a workshop doesn't he?"

"A messy workbench with tool thingies not hung back on the wall, yes."

"Is the under sink plumbing plastic or metal?"

"How would I know?"

"Is the piping white, stainless or copper?"

"That's easy. It's white."

"Then I'll only require a bucket, cloth and an adjustable wrench in case any of the fittings is screwed on overly tight."

"Mr Cooper under my kitchen bench with a wench. Whatever next Austin?"

He laughed and Raquel looked pleased. She asked him to be at her car at 5:15.

It was a pleasant drive to the Plymouth Drive with conversation continuing to flow easily because Raquel was keen to have her drainpipe unblocked.

"You have a lovely property," Austin said, following the lovely ass of Johnston Rivers' second wife into the imposing home amid two acres of garden, lawn and with an outdoor-indoor pool.

"Yes, I'm very happy in this set-up. Here we are. Sit at the table and start off with a beer or would you join me with a wine?"

"Wine please," said the 28-year-old albino-haired computer tech, eyeing the curvy and perky 36-year-old dressed tightly in blue who was acting-boss of Rivers Fitness and Home Gym Supplies Corporation.

She poured the wines and said. "Go ahead, I'm off to slip into something more comfortable." She returned four sips of wine by Austin later dressed in a loose top and a short denim skirt, her hair unpinned and her make-up removed looking very homely and cute.

"Oooh Mrs Rivers!"

Raquel was happy to hear that exclamation. She'd thought when pouring the wine she had an acceptable guy in the house. She wanted a fuck. Presumably it was there for the taking.

"Tell me about your social life Austin?"

He droned on while Raquel thought about his cock and if he'd treat her kindly but with enough action to get her away. She felt her breasts tighten and squeezed her thighs in and to show her interest she injected a "That's interesting." Judging by Austin's surprised look she wondered had had been talking about a death in the family.

She poured him another wine before he had time to say he must get under her sink and thought of removing her panties because Austin would have an under-skirt view from down there.

"Are you attempting to get me drunk Mrs Rivers?"

"Oh Austin."

Her evasive reply appeared to amuse him and Raquel congratulated herself for being so mysterious, so subtle. She thought the guy would be eyeing her breasts, licking his lips and turned to eye him for conformation but found him staring at the ceiling and pulling a hair from his nose.

Oh god!

"Tell me about your sexual experience Austin?"

"Huh?"

She just smiled encouragingly.

"Do you mean about the women who have slept with me or am I experienced?"

Raquel colored. How would she know? She was horny and she had him cornered in her house and she'd almost finished her second wine on an empty stomach. God, why couldn't men answer the question without having to dissect it? "I was referring to experience."

Austin frowned and said he really thought only women could answer that. For all he knew they could think he plowed ineffectually.

"Plow ineffectually?"

"It's just a parameter Mrs Rivers. I could have just as easily made the approach from the other spectrum and said my women regard me as the finest seducer in the country."

"But no woman would have had that depth of experience to pass such judgment?"

"Quite Mrs Rivers, hence my choice of words. However you appear to be supremely intelligent."

Raquel colored and almost wet her panties. Such tribute, however misplaced, had shocked her. "Do you mind if I prepare dinner while you are working?"

"No Mrs Rivers. Are you wearing panties?"

Her peach colored face decided to change to beetroot.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you, it was just a mild warning. One of the perks of a plumber's job is working on his back in the kitchen while the mistress works away. Plumbers develop this extraordinary ability to switch from wide focus to extremely narrow focus in the blink of an eye."

"Mistress?"

"In the sense of mistress of the house."

"Oh yes, of course. I think I can guess what you are hinting. I'm in a thong. Is that okay?"

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable Mrs Rivers."

By invitation Austin poured himself another wine and watched the ass of Mrs Rivers flit busily about the kitchen. He even glimpsed the yellow thong as she bent over the vegetable draw in the fridge.

"A nice piece of meat," she smiled. "That must appeal?"

Aware she was expecting a reply Austin muttered, "That's for you to judge."

"Pardon me?"

Austin jerked into full focus and said it sounded very appealing. "Served with a range of vegetables I'd assume?"

"Yes but I'm waiting for you to clear the sink blockage."

Austin worked away.

"It's taking a long time."

Austin thought fucking women, wanting everything in a hurry no matter what the physical or technical complications were. He called, "The blockage is not in the sink outlet. It's below the point where the insinkerator feeds in. I've located the problem, have disconnected that section and into the bucket I've jettisoned a matt of banana skin fiber crushed eggshells rice and less menacing matter to the efficiency of waste disposal."

"Oh my hero. You clever man," Raquel said, draining her third glass of wine in a relieved gulp. A block drain put the entire efficiency of her household in jeopardy.

"Mrs Rivers..."

She cooed, "Call me Raquel."

"Raquel? God that's a sexy name."

Raquel didn't know how to respond so said nothing.

"Please standby the test the cold water supply via the main sink... that's the big one."

"You must think of me as a dumb to have added that explanation."

"Nothing could be farther from my mind. How is my meat?"

"Pardon me?"

"Is it oven-baked?"

"Oh that m... Yes," she said, fighting giggles. "I like my meat done medium rare."

"Perfect."

Raquel straddled Austin's outstretched body aware her crotch was right over her point of interest. She'd only need to lower herself... oh god. She could feel her breasts tightening in her bra. Austin, fuck me, she thought, mouth open, sucking in air and tongue protruding sexily, moving along her upper lip.

Austin looked up into wonderland at the most beautiful shaped and tanned legs he'd ever seen. Most of his women had white and often pudgy thighs. There wasn't a hair to be seen, not even peeping out from under the yellow strip hiding pussy and that meant... Stop it, Austin he cautioned, not wanting to display an agitated boner. He was unaware Raquel with a master's in business administration and a BA is psychology had decided the way to snare this dummy was to play the dumb female.

"Raquel allow a gentle water flow into the sink on your left."

"Um I've had wine and the pressure to get this right is confusing me. Which is my left?"

"Bend and drop a hand down Raquel, slowly please."

She dropped her right hand down and it was heading for Austin's belt so he called, "Six inches closer to your legs."

"It's a long way down."

"Well bend down further. My view is blocked," Austin lied.

Her outstretched fingers touched the boner that had unfurled, waiting for the arrival of her hand. Her leading fingers moved from off-center to touch it on both sides and Austin heard a muffled, "Oh god." He called, that's your right hand, so pour water into the sink of the side of the other hand. You have beautifully kept hands. Oh incidentally, that hand is touching me very strategically."

"Um, I think I know that. May I straighten now to turn on the faucet?"

"Yes of course."

Austin heard the splatter and said, turn the water on fully while he checked to ensure joints were not leaking.

"May I lean down and look?"

"Yes Raquel. I'd like you to remove your top."

"Remove my top, why?"

Austin knew not to be flippant and say there might be spiders down there. He drew in a deep breath and bit the bullet, so to speak. "Because you have a magnificent body. To view it, only with the top off, would be my real reward for helping you out."

"What color is my thong?"

Austin answered yellow without hesitation and heard her giggle. He watched her black top drop to the floor.

"I'm coming."

"So early?" he said courageously and her giggle was loud.

Head appearing, she said, "You sound just like a naughty plumber rather than a staid IT expert."

Austin didn't answer, focusing instead on the bulging bra and then, "You are well stacked."

"Thank you sir, and thank you for attending to my blockage."

"Is there anything else you'd like me to attend to?"

Raquel's eyes grew larger and she moved to draw away.

"Come in, straddle over me and I'll point out the features of your waste water disposal system, complicated because of the insinkerator but of course that performs a remarkable task; our city authorities allow them because of our modern waste treatment systems."

"You know everything."

"I know nothing about you."

"I'm married."

"And right now in need of breaking out?"

"You're too clever for words. I must get the vegetables on."

"What, and break this under bench contact?"

"Unless you reject me I'm going to fuck you Austin. Please don't delay me here – let me cook you a well deserved meal."

"A kiss?"

"No, you shower first. I've left a robe for you on the bed."

"When did you do that?"

"When I arrived home and went off to change."

"Jesus."

"Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say my blocked sink was divine intervention."

When Austin returned for his shower he found Raquel dressed only in her bra and skirt, and presumably her thong. She'd kicked off her shoes. He was dressed only in the gown.

She faced him, looking stern. "Austin, you must understand if you ever talk to anyone about this I'll have to fire you."

"I'd be disappointed if that wasn't your attitude. I do understand and you will know by now I'm not stupid."

Raquel smiled and walked over to him, placing her arms around his neck and holding up her lips. They had their first kiss, a long kiss, and she broke off and told him to sit at the table. It was in the informal eating area that extended from the kitchen. The table was set simply but with candles.

"This is lovely," he said, as she placed his beef in front of him. She hurried off without replying and returned with a three-division serving dish of vegetables. Off she went again and returned with her beef and a half bottle of red wine.

"Have you committed adultery before?"

Raquel choked on her wine and some shot over the table in front of her.

"Sorry."

"No, it's fine. I guess the question terrorized my conscience. The answer is no, never."

"Your husband and you have a very active sex life and in his absence you have felt an overwhelming need?

"Exactly," she sighed, relieved Austin was also smart enough not to call Johnston by name.

In a matter-of-fact voice Austin said he'd never knowingly had sex with a married woman.

"That makes us two virgins."

He laughed, and looked at her admiringly. "You have developed this chance opportunity into an admirable setting in which to achieve your fill."

"Achieve my fill?" Raquel gurgled, feeling unbelievably happy. He was being so lovely.

CHAPTER 2

The meal was finished. Raquel was waiting for Austin to make his move. He sat talking and smiling patiently. What was wrong with him? And then it dawned on her... he was letting her run the show; if she wanted it she'd have to seduce him.

Raquel's mind went into a spin. Should she strip? Should she move straight in and undo his robe? Should she attempt to smile mysteriously and lead him off by the robe belt to the bedroom? Ohmigod, there could be a scene if he objected to being seduced by her on her marital bed. She panicked and said, "Let's clear away."

He smiled. "I wondered how you'd handle it. This gives a little time for our meal to begin to settle and provides opportunities."

She smiled, mind frantic. What did he mean by opportunities? Her mind went blank so she carried out the plates.

In the kitchen Raquel attempted in vain to think about possibilities. She was bent over the vegetable drawer returning the used part of the lettuce when he came up behind her, flipped up her skirt and said, "Ohmigod, what a delightful ass."

Raquel stayed bent over, instinctively knowing that was the right thing to do. She'd been unaware men used the word 'Ohmigod'. He liked her ass. Instinct came to her rescue again as she blurted, "Kiss it."

Electric impulses charged through Raquel's body as his lips caressed an ass cheek. Her mind soared, suppressing any thought another part of her mind might be developing about the shame of allowing a man not her husband to kiss her ass.

"That was sweet," she said, straightening. "Let me kiss you but don't get excited as I wish to clear away first."

When that was finished Raquel reached down and parted his robe to take hold of his erection, finding it fat and firm and decided it was more than adequate for the jobs she had in mind for it.

"Undo my bra."

He obeyed and she pulled his head forward. Austin buried his face and she felt her nipples and pussy react.

She gave him a few moments and they led him by the cock to the TV room saying it had a great sofa.

"Great for what," he leered.

Raquel reached under and squeezed Austin's balls, applying pressure until he squirmed.

At the sofa she pulled off her thong and he tossed aside the robe. She was wet down below and could smell pussy so knew he could as well. They kissed and she pulled his hand to her pussy and groaned, feeling the first finger insert.

"Pussy likes that."

That accelerated his breathing rate, as did the invitation. Another finger entered and soon Raquel was panting and she staggered backwards on to the sofa and pulled Austin who dropped to his knees. From then on Raquel just allowed it to happen, well aware from the pussy lapping and finger screwing Austin had experience to burn.

"Oh Austin, you stroke so beautifully," Raquel cooed, pushing fingers through his hair and pulling his ear lobes. "Your sexual connection with me is lifting me out of despair. I know this is weak of me, persuading you to enter adultery with me for me relief but I'm not sorry to be on the brink of having a new cock plunging into me. I accept I'm weak and wicked but there you go."

"You sure taste swell Raquel. I could gobble your pussy all night," Austin said, rising and wiping his chin on a pillow. "But you are yearning for cock so here comes my piece of meat to help you through your days of pussy neglect. You have a really cute pussy Raquel. I see enough of them to know you easily get top billing."

"Austin sweet, I don't mind all this talk but please... your cock."

Austin scooped some pussy juice to wet it, pressed it against Raquel's pussy lips and told her to take it and feed it in." She was pressed in against a stack of three pillows and spreading her legs wide watched along with Austin as she slowly sunk his fat dick home. Austin flicked glances between watching the progress of his dick enter her cunt to watching the glorious, soft smile on her face. He pushed to bury the last inch and a half and then entered into some serious shafting, a little disappointed that Raquel only rocked back at him rather than lean on her elbows to slam into him as he plunged forward, lifting her ass off the bed for extra thrust.

12