First Time Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie was good enough to keep me engaged, but I couldn’t stop feeling electricity shooting down my body every time her naked upper arm rubbed against mine. When the popcorn was finished, I left the box on the floor and put my arm on the armrest, without realising her arm was on her armrest too. My hand touched hers, but I didn’t move it. Neither did she. I spend a great deal of the ending of the movie trying not to miss it, but it was difficult. My desire for her was increasing at vertiginous speed.

We rushed outside as soon as the movie ended to avoid the long evacuation of people. I needed to go to the bathroom. I was in no condition to walk, drenched as I was. After fixing myself up, I lit a cigarette and leaned on the cold marble sinks to I wait for her. Our eyes met on the mirror as she came out of her stall and I felt so close and so alone with her… I smiled, and she smiled back, and my heart was melting inside, along with everything else.

She had made reservations for a cosy little restaurant, with an intimate setting of tables against the walls in stalls that hid the view from others. The food was superb.

Conversation flowed as easily alongside the wine and laughter. Hands kept on reaching out the other to make a point, and soon I found myself flirting openly. I usually can only flirt with someone I am not attracted to, but with her it came easily. It must be that she also flirted with me, very subtlety but constantly.

Long after desserts and coffee, the waiters were giving us the ‘please leave now’ look, which I understood from my own experience as waitress, so we paid and went for a walk. The evening was wonderful. The streets were still full of people, and even street performers. We stopped to see a very funny mime and soon we were surrounded and pushed by people.

She was standing behind me, and I could feel her entire body on mine. I pressed back softly and in response, her arms came around my waist. I covered her arms with my own, my hands on hers. She pressed more against me, and put her face next to mine. I started to shake. She pressed me even harder towards her and I gasped with no sound. All too soon, the act was over and people were clapping and cheering, and moving all around us, breaking the embrace.

All the determination I had was lost. As soon as the embrace broke, I caught her hand and we started walking slowly, not looking at each other, not saying a word. My whole body was smiling and shaking. I didn’t know where we were going, in more than one sense, but I had never loved being so lost.

I needed a cigarette when I realised I had none left. I didn’t want to let go of her, but I needed to come back into reality for a second. We stopped in a bar, I went in, got two packets and as I walked out to hand one to her, she looked at me deeply. She took the hand I was holding with the pack of cigarettes and pulled me towards her. I fell into an embrace before I could realise what was going on. My lips were on her bare shoulders and her hands were roaming all over my back and neck. Her chest was rising as rapidly as mine was. I pulled her closer towards me, and as I did, her leg got in between mine, pressing against my mound. I gasped, and she squeezed me tighter, putting pressure on her leg while moving her hands to my waist and pulling my hips towards her.

Suddenly I saw the shadow of someone walking past behind her, and I realised we were still on the street and we were risking being arrested the way things were going. I summoned all my strength to break the embrace. Soon, we were standing face to face, her lips parted, her eyes locked on my lips. She looked up straight into my eyes and I froze, paralysed with excitement, with desire. She leaned forward, slowly covering the short distance that separated us. Her lips touched mine so softly I wasn’t sure she had actually kissed me. She moved back, just enough to look into my eyes with a timid and questioning look. My reply was a silent, long kiss. I met her parted lips and locked them with mine, sealed with a raging emotion. I felt the wet tip of her tongue on my upper lip and rushed forward to meet her.

The kiss was so soft, so intense that we our lips and tongues were barely moving, but I still felt like the street had turned sideways. The magic was broken when a kid run into her –he had obviously been waking backward while talking to his friends.

We laughed, and started walking again, this time much faster. Her hand sought mine and I felt I had taken off, and the world below was getting further and further away from us. We soon reached her apartment building, and as she fumbled for the keys I stood looking on, controlling my urges to fall into her from behind and ravage her neck, her breasts, her stomach.

In the lift, she looked at me and kissed me again, just a light brush of lips. When we reached our floor, she stepped back and she grinned, a flicker in her eyes that was nothing less that the exhilarating mixture of desire, happiness, and teasing.

As we walked inside, she left her bag and turned around while I closed the door. She took my face in her hands, smiled and kissed me…

This time, the kiss was deep and passionate, with a strong sense of urgency. I took her tongue in my mouth and sucked it with my lips as if it were a juicy fruit, feeling her body loosen up and giving herself totally to me. My hands took advantage and flew all over her body, landing on her beautiful butt. As I squeezed, I heard her moaning into my mouth. I carried on playing with it, caressing, squeezing while I moved my leg in between hers. Her moans became louder, and I felt the heat from her sex even through our two pairs of pants. She started rubbing her mound against my leg while her hands flew to the side of my breasts. Her thumbs found my stiff nipples over the fabric of my bra and shirts and began rubbing, circling, pressing and softly twisting them.

I was already shaking as if touched by a live wire, but when I left her leg press against my own clit, my legs started shaking violently. I knew I was melting rapidly between my legs and that it wouldn’t take long for an orgasm to erupt.

I lifted her shirt and bra without breaking hip contact, and she lifted mine. The sight of her wonderful naked breasts was too much to bear. My legs buckled and we started wobbling along to the couch. I fell backwards and she knelt between my legs, still holding me. We kissed while we unzipped our pants. She tried to take my denims off but they got stuck, so she pulled them as far down as she could and started caressing my naked body with her hands and tongue. I felt I was about to lose consciousness. I needed relief from this sweet torture and instead, she had slowed down to a caress that consumed me even more.

She left my pants and opened my bra instead. As her lips and tongue touched with my nipples, my body shuddered. Her hands had landed on top of my mound, and she gasped and fell forward towards me, kissing me softly and whispering into my ear.

‘Oh god… you are…. SO wet!’

I gasped and threw my head back, unable to move, unable to do anything but give myself totally to her.

She slid her fingers along and under the seams of my thong, avoiding the most sensitive areas, teasing my hair, coating my skin with my own fluids. Her lips returned to my breasts, and I felt at the same time, a shy finger sneaking in under the fabric of my thong. She touched the hair softly, run it upwards and hooking the elastic band with the help of her other hand, lowered my panties.

I looked down and saw her naked breasts over mine and beyond, her hands over my naked sex. I felt totally exposed, but wildly sexual at the same time. I opened my legs, inviting her in. She took her time, circling every square inch of my skin as if memorising it. When her fingers eventually touched my lips, my body shook. She knew exactly what she was doing… First, she investigated my sex softly, not leaving any fold or place untouched. Then, she left a finger circling around the opening of my canal while her thumb caressed my clit with an expertise that left me almost unconscious.

I felt the warmth of her body leave mine, and I saw her sliding down until her face was over my mound. She hooked the palms of her hands under my butt, raising my hips, and her tongue took the place her thumbs had occupied.

The first touch brought me to the edge. It usually takes me a long, long time to come, but her speed, pressure and rhythm were constant and precise that I exploded in no time. As the orgasm was starting to subside, she inserted two fingers deep inside of and it started all over again, this time the waves rippling from deep inside and sending spasms all over my body

As my body stopped shaking, she crawled up and kissed me. I was too weak to move, but when I looked into her eyes saw her desire mixed with utter tenderness, and it sparkled my own desire to have her, to taste her, to give her as much pleasure as she had given me. I helped her onto the couch, and after removing completely her shirt and mine off, I kissed her while softly pushing her onto her back.

Her breasts were magnificent, just my ideal size. I feasted on them, teasing her mercilessly with tongue, lips while my hands explored her body. After a while, her urgency demanded more and I moved my hands downwards until I reached her pants. I rubbed my hands lightly the fabric over her mound. I looked up and smiled, gasping. ‘And you though I was drenched?’. She laughed, her lips parted and eyes closed. I lowered her pants while covering every inch of flesh with kisses, trailing her goose bumps with my tongue.

Eventually, her pants were around her ankles and the smell of her arousal was drawing me in. As I kissed her inner thighs getting closer to my target, she kept shaking and pushing her mound towards my face.

Her hair was an even, soft, and totally drenched mushy coat. Through it, I could see the inner lips poking out in between engorged lips. I dived, letting the soft hair tickle my nose while searching for the pearl of her clit. It wasn’t hard to find, hard and already peeping out its small hood. I teased her, exploring her and seeing how fast, where, how, guided by her more and more rapid breathing.

When I was satisfied I had found the perfect rhythm, I slid a finger inside of her, and started stroking her inside as I flicked my tongue and lips over her clit. She exploded way before I was done having fun. Her muscles clenched around my finger, and my own hand and face were totally drenched.

She pulled me up towards her and embraced me with a strength that nearly took my breath away. Her lips locked in mine, and we stayed like that, lip to lip, body to body, without moving, for a long time. Only our hands moved every now and then, caressing the hair, the skin very softly.

Eventually, we separated and took shoes and pants off and unfolded the couch, only to fall back into a soft embrace, full of caresses and kisses.

We spent the whole night and morning making love as if mapping a territory we’d just conquered, holding each other, talking at times, in silence at others, looking deep into each others eyes, sharing the peaceful knowledge that we have fallen in love... as it were the first time all over again.

12