First Time & Heat Rhymes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whining, Beth arched up into him, the tingling edge of pain swiftly fading, replaced by a steady stretch after her virginity was taken. The mixture of his saliva and her juices made his entry gentler and he murmured soft words to her - indecipherable beside her heady pants - as he slipped the full length into her tight passage.

"My sweet Bethany..."

She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her gaze with his, arms around his neck. The wolf clung on to him as if she would be swept away if she did not anchor herself. Her limbs squeezed around the bat and she moaned as he thrust, rolling his hips and becoming more confident with every stroke, though they were far from smooth. Her heels dug into his back and he winced, ignoring the edge of pain to mate with his sweetheart as she desired, as he desired. Propping himself up on his paws on either side of the female's head, Hans' forehead dampened with sweat, drops beading and instantly soaking into the fur.

Rocking into her, he huffed, breath coming with greater difficulty. No one had ever told him that sex required so much energy! And his wolfess was insatiable, digging her fingers into his shoulders and whining for more, demanding more. Would he be able to sate her? Hans shivered: he would have the most wonderful time finding out either way, he was sure of it.

Each stroke brought him closer to climax, however, and the bat shook his head, striving to hold off. Catching Beth off guard, he pulled out and rose to his knees, holding out his paws to pull her up to him. She took his paws uncertainly, allowing him to pull her to her knees, and pushed a paw between her own thighs, rubbing her clit with a fevered moan. Her body conveyed what words could not and Hans' heart soared. Beth growled, pushing her muzzle up to his, forcing him to give attention that he gladly supplied, paws rubbing her breasts.

"Come here," he squeezed a breast. "May we try something else?"

"If you so insist," Beth answered with a further rumble, teeth catching his neck in a love bite. "What did you have in mind, my sweet bat? You would not keep a lady waiting now, would you?"

"Here..."

Hans took up position much the same as Beth had, slipping down to his back on the grass. Opening his arms, he beckoned the wolf in closer with the promise of sweet caresses. Her need burned so fiercely that she could not resist even if she had had will to. He pulled her over him, helping her to straddle his body, and spread her thighs wide, rubbing the flat of his paw over her pussy.

"Easy," she breathed. "I'm so tight for you, it is such a stretch, Hans. I am unsure if I can take you in this way."

"We shall take it slowly, Beth, I promise. I hear that this feels good for female furs." He paused. "I hope I can make you feel as good as you make me feel."

She nodded, blushing beneath her fur. She was too young to understand the capabilities of her body and had only heard of females being mounted by males so far in her young life. Being on top was a foreign idea and one that made her thrum with excitement, fire racing through her body, fingertips tingling at the brush of Hans' fur. Kneeling with her hips above Hans' crotch, she lowered them carefully, allowing her partner to position his cock. The angle was more difficult than missionary and the rounded tip scraped roughly over Beth's folds several times, Hans mumbling apologies in his native tongue. Eventually, however, Beth adjusted the angle of her hips, leaning further forward over Hans' body to allow him to push in, hips easing up as she slid down, folds enveloping his thick shaft.

The bat's length slipped in deep, stimulating a patch of nerves within Beth's passage that she had not known existed: it was a night for new experiences. The wolfess panted like a bitch in heat and rocked her hips with a low moan, paws curling into the thicker fur of Hans' chest, pushing herself off his body as she used him for support. The bat was more than willing for her to direct the motion, paws sliding up and down, from her waist to her hips and back again. It was a fight against nature to hold back and the bat was irrevocably thrust towards climax with the rise and fall of her hips, a hypnotic sway and grind that made him writhe helplessly. It felt right to be pinned beneath his wolf, her strong thighs gripping his body.

Beth yipped, uncaring of who heard. She ground her hips down, hilting Hans within her and yelped as he struck a particularly sensitive spot inside, what she would later learn from texts and talk was a 'G-spot'. It was not something commonly known for well mannered ladies but Beth was one to learn and she knew that it felt good. Arching for the deepest penetration possible, Beth whimpered like a pup, roaring orgasm teetering a hair's breadth away, almost within reach.

"Hans!" She cried out, teeth digging into her lip for the sweet, metallic taste of blood. "I'm so close - please don't stop! My Hans!"

The bat could not answer and thrust up, planting his hind paws flat on the ground to buck roughly into the canine. That did it for Beth; she threw her head back and howled to the stars above as she hit the most explosive climax of her life, the taste of blood in her muzzle. Her muscles jerked and she dug her claws into Hans' chest, chest heaving without breath as she struggled to gasp in breath after breath that would not come. Her pussy clenched and rippled around his cock, turning her already tight, hot passage into something even more erotic, enough to rock Hans past the point of no return. He climaxed more quietly than Beth, spilling cum into her no longer virgin pussy and collapsing on the grass, his strength abruptly leaving him.

Beth, however, was far from done as orgasm dipped, returning her to her senses with a slippery rod of flesh deep in her cunt, softer now. The wolf shuddered and, calling every last reserve of strength to her muscles, staggered to her hind paws, letting Hans' softening cock slide from her pussy. Excited and far from sated, her bosom heaved as she grinned at Hans, his eyes wide and curious.

He pushed himself up on one arm as she walked away, whining softly as he feared she was leaving him so soon. Had he done something wrong? But no sooner had his lips parted to ask the question than he realised exactly what Beth was doing, his sweet, sultry, seductive wolfess. Bethany leaned into a sturdy pine, wrapping both arms around the trunk and arched her back, thrusting her rump out in open invitation.

Looking back over her shoulder, she whined plaintively, wriggling her backside with her tail held high, her flushed, dripping folds as potent as a siren's call.

"Take me again."

12