First Time & Heat Rhymes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth?" He gnawed the inside of his cheek, eyes screwed shut. "I am... I am going to..."

Still formal as a second language user, Beth giggled inwardly at him, squeezing her paw lightly around his dick.

"Why do you hold back, my sweet?"

"I... Mmmph..." The bat groaned and twisted, fingers curling against her scalp. "Not...so soon..."

"You will."

Beth engulfed his cock within her muzzle and bobbed her head, mimicking what she hoped was the sensation he would feel if he was fucking her pussy. Though she would not allow him to thrust, oh no: the wolfess braced herself with her paws on his thighs, holding him in place as she took complete control. It felt right, natural, even. The bat whimpered and flapped his arms, wings beating the air helplessly as he was driven towards orgasm by the lips and tongue of his wolf. Electric sensation sparked through his nerves and he struggled to remain still, wanting to pull away and thrust forward at the same time, give in to instinct that was no longer buried deep. Whatever had Beth done to him?

Hans yelped and clutched his paws to his chest as he hit his peak, hips jerking wildly as he lost control of his muscles. His legs no longer seemed to support his weight as well as they once did and he mumbled incoherently in his own language, Beth bobbing her muzzle fervently to draw out his pleasure for as long as possible. The wolfess had learned a trick or two in their time apart and narrowed her eyes in bleary concentration, swallowing quickly to take his seed down her throat. Warm and slick, it slipped down with the ecstasy of a sweet drink after being parched for hours upon hours and Beth hungrily, greedily, gulped, tail wagging.

Her lust roared and the wolfess could not afford to be patient and allow Hans to compose himself once more: she would go insane, she was sure of it. She had to have him. Springing away, the wolf danced upon light paws and covered her lover's neck in kisses, arms winding about his body to guide him ever so gently to the bed. He may satisfy her whims better there. Perching on the edge, she looked up at him, eyes wide and deceptively innocent. The bat blinked, a smile tugging at his lips, cock softening and drooping down against his thigh.

"Will you not repay the favour, oh lover of mine?"

Beth quoted a line from her favourite book, smiling wickedly as she lay back on the bed, silk sheets sensual against her bare fur. Though his chest heaved in an attempt to regain lost breath, Hans obliged, moving his body over hers and taking one pert nipple between his lips. Suckling gently, he played it back and forth with his tongue. Beth arched and cried out, gripping the sheets as if she might drift away on euphoria if she did not cling on to her little dose of reality.

All too soon, Hans crawled back from her breasts, a drunken smile gracing his lips. Nuzzling his way down her body, he left a trail of kisses, revelling in how she shivered beneath his touch. His lips found the thicker fur around her crotch and he spread her legs further apart with the palms of his paws, just enough so that he could push his muzzle between them and taste her sweet nectar. Dipping his tongue into her pussy, he moaned: her arousal was evident, impossible to hide. His tongue traced a path around her pussy lips and she bucked into his touch, straining to acquire the pleasure she so desired.

The bat flicked his tongue over her clit and locked his lips around it, squeezing two fingers into her tight pussy. He could have sworn that she was even tighter than she had been that first time, that moonlight night beneath the willow trees, and he boldly added a third finger, stretching her out. Limits tested, Beth whined and bucked, hind paws scrabbling against the bed for purchase she couldn't gain on the slippery sheets, shredding them with her claws. His tongue danced so wonderfully over her clit and pussy, fingers pumping a steady rhythm, reminding her of what was to come, his cock pounding her cunny.

Sliding his paw under her buttocks, Hans lifted her up to his muzzle, circling her clit with his tongue and learning from her reactions. With every passing minute of pleasing her, his actions grew more confident and he struck the spots that made her moan and arch with increasing frequency, cock hardening. Who knew that eating out a female fur would give him such enjoyment in return? Hans licked his lips, savouring her taste. The wolfess squirmed, only kept in place by Hans' careful paw under her buttocks, squeezing and groping the flesh with revere. A rush of lust crashed over her like a tidal wave, warm and sweet like dessert wine. He loved her body. Her bat would do anything for her, it was obvious now. He was hers and hers alone.

Teetering on the brink of orgasm, Beth grasped his hair and pulled his muzzle up, locking her gaze with his, brimming with desire.

There was only one more thing they craved.

Dragging him up on the bed, Beth pinned him to the bed by his shoulders, climbing on top of her lover. It took a few moments to line up his cock with her pussy but, when they did, they moaned in unison, Beth's tail lifting to show off her round buttocks to her lover. Instead of facing his muzzle like before, she faced his hind paws and rode his cock with a hiss of delight, giving the young bat the show of her life as her butt rose and fell. He groaned and groped the soft flesh, licking his lips as he imagined shoving his muzzle back under her tail, even taking a quick swipe of her pucker, just to try. He was open to any new experiences with his wolf. She would never lead him wrong.

Beth massaged her breasts as her hips rose and fell, the edge of orgasm making her needy. Her tail lifted as much as was physically possible for a wolf and she shuddered, knees sinking into the mattress as she adjusted her position, taking the full length of his cock every time she bore down upon him. So close... The wolfess twisted and panted, back arching wickedly.

Just a little more...

Climax sparked through her body with the force of an electrocution, startling a howl from her lips with the sheer velocity of it. Her hips bucked with a mind of their own and the wolf yelped, quivering as her juices squelched out around her lover's cock, creamy female pleasure that marked his brown fur clearly. Biting his lip, Hans halted his thrusts and watched in wonder, reaching around her waist to dip his paw between her thighs, rubbing her clit to prolong her pleasure. She murred, ears twitching, faintly glad of how Hans learned from her as much as she learned from their experiences together.

With his lover trembling in the afterglow of orgasm that they were both becoming familiar with, Hans gripped her hips and placed his paws on the bed to thrust up, muscles contracting to stabilise himself. Beth yelped as she was impaled, tail wagging and brushing over his chest, and the bat gritted his teeth. There was no need to hold back and his hips moved like a piston, ramming into the wolfess who moaned encouragingly, bearing the force of his thrusts as if she had done so all her life.

Ducking his muzzle down against his chest, Hans held his breath and ejaculated with a muffled roar that was entirely unsuited to a bat, bucking up hard into his wolf and spilling every drop of seed he had to give. He lost track of the time and place, heartbeat pounding in his ears, a growl of white noise blanking out the world about him. Yet he felt his wolf's soft fur beneath his fingers, her clenching pussy milking him for his second climax of the night. His breath came in sharp gasps that raked through his lungs, painful in the moment, though it was overridden by the pleasure rolling through his body. There was nothing else he could think of in the moment but the wolf moaning and writhing upon his hard shaft, loving his body as much as he thought he was beginning to love her.

Slowly, he came back to himself and relaxed as Beth leaned forward, her paws upon his thighs for balance, tail still wagging. Hans smiled to himself, head clearer and vision steadier. Did her tail ever stop wagging? The wolf still twitched and shuddered as the very last vestiges of climax teased her body and he wondered for a moment how long it was possible for a female to have one continuous orgasm. Lowering his muzzle down to his chest to watch the hypnotic roll and quiver of her buttocks, he vowed to find out.

Panting heavily as she came down from orgasm, Beth arched her back, shuddering as Hans softened within her pussy, allowing their combined juices to drool out. They left a viscous mess over his crotch and on the fur of her inner thighs, though neither of them cared for even a second. Caught between the song of young love and the carelessness of alcohol, neither had time to consider the consequences of their actions. Beth could never understand the tingling of warmth within her, unlike anything she had ever felt or heard of before. Looking down at her bat, the wolfess smiled softly, eyes warm. They would work it out in the morning. After all, they had the rest of their lives together, did they not?

The door crashed open and a thunderous she-wolf stormed into the room, eyes ablaze and hair flying about her terrifying muzzle.

"Bethany Rochez! You have a lot of explaining to do!"

12