First Time as Hotwife

Story Info
Clare's first solo meeting.
4k words
4.19
79.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CNN73
CNN73
5 Followers

This is the first story I have ever written, so apologies if it isn't as good as the others on here. Hope you enjoy it.

*****

A first time Hotwife

She waved good bye from the front door, watching as her son climbed into the car with his friend. He was waving frantically as the car pulled off, on a day out with his friend, leaving her alone for the day.

She closed the door and moved into the front room, the house eerily quiet despite the TV still playing children's television. A wave of nausea struck as her thoughts moved to what was to come. The nerves buzzing in her belly like a swarm of bees, threatening to burst out. She could feel the tremble in her fingers as she stood alone trying to command herself to calm down, it wasn't easy as she had never done anything like this before. Her husband had mentioned it many times, but she had never felt she could actually go through with meeting someone on her own, yet he was due in less than an hour. She couldn't understand why she was so nervous as she had met Rob a couple of times before, and had really enjoyed the sex with him. But to be alone with him was different, scary almost.

She sighed heavily, silently scolding herself for being so nervous. "You can do this" She said aloud, to the empty room, as though she was giving encouragement to an invisible colleague. Her mind racing through the events that led to arranging for Rob to come round whilst Neil, her husband, was at work. He knew about the meeting, in fact it was his idea to try a 'hotwife' meet without him. His only request was that it was videoed and photographed for him to watch later.

They had messaged Rob several times over the last few days, and spoken between themselves a lot as to what they wanted from the meeting. They finally agreed that Rob would come over to take photos of Clare in various stages of undress and during 'whatever' came next. The 'whatever' was up to Clare as to how far she would let Rob go.

She snapped out of her daydreaming, berating herself for faffing. She needed to get ready. She had already showered that morning and made sure she was freshly shaven, to make sure she looked good for Rob, but she still needed to get changed and sort out some other bits.

She moved to the kitchen and picked up her phone, it was fully charged. "Good" she thought. She would need it later to take pictures to send to Neil, to show him what she was up to at that exact moment. Remembering what Neil had said, she thumbed through to the settings and turned off the auto screen lock and extended the phones 'sleep' timings to make sure the phone would stay active if they needed it. She carried it with her upstairs to get changed.

She pulled her new underware from the draw. A black sheer set with red roses embroidered on it, it included suspenders and matching stockings. Taking her time to get ready she slowly put on the underwear, relishing how sexy it made her feel and knowing it would drive men nuts when they see it. A wry smile crossed her face as she grabbed her phone and took a couple of selfies. She sent them to Neil with a note "This is the site that Rob will see very soon, hope he likes it, Love you. X" She chuckled to herself knowing how much Neil loves to watch her get ready when they are getting ready for their swinging meetings.

She finished getting dressed by adding her flowing dress that she had always felt good in. It always accentuated her curves, making all her 'curves and edges' look good. Or as she liked to think of it, it hides her sins!

She carefully applied her makeup and studied herself in the mirror, she felt good, she looked great, if only these nerves would stop rushing through me in waves, she thought. She pulled her high heels from the cupboard, she rarely wore them but thought it would finish off the 'costume' it would also help her be closer to Rob's imposing frame and height. Being over 6ft tall and rugby player build it would hopefully make her feel a bit taller, almost more confident in front of him. She just hoped she wouldn't trip over and break her neck in them, or stab the furniture or something equally stupid.

She checked the bedroom, the tripod was set up in the corner, with the video camera sat on top ready to go. The sight send another shudder through her body as to what was going to happen. She had decided to take the 'activities' to the bedroom where she would be more comfortable. Her fingers began to tremble again. She grabbed her phone to check the time, he would be here any minute. A message from Neil was on her phone, telling her how fantastic she looked and how nervous and excited he was. He had also added a gushing statement of how much he loved her. Reading it made her smile, she responded that she loved him too.

Now ready and sat in the front room waiting for Rob to arrive, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest and the flutter of butterflies did not seem to want to stop. She tried flicking through the TV channels to take her mind off everything...it wasn't working well.

She heard a car and glanced out the window. It was Rob, reversing on the drive. Her heart rate skipped up a notch. She fumbled with a text to Neil, it simply said "He's here". The tremble in her hand was visibly noticeable now.

The doorbell rang. She answered the door and felt ridiculously exposed before him. The knowing of what was to come made her feel as though the whole street knew about it too.

"Hi, Come in" Her voice seemed slightly shrill due to the nerves. She beaconed to the front room as Rob moved passed her saying his own introductions.

She closed the door quickly, feeling a little guilty that someone might see this man enter the house and guess what was going on.

"Wow, you look amazing!" Rob's voice was soft and somehow calming. She felt herself blush at the compliment. She felt like a teenager again as Rob moved forward and moved his hands around her waist pulling her close for a kiss. She lifted her head to reach him, despite the high heels Rob was still taller. They kissed passionately as Robs hands moved lower to caressed her bottom through the material of her dress. She could feel her body softening to his touch.

When the kiss finally broke, although the embrace didn't, Clare finally broke the spell and spoke. "So how do we do this?" She laughed as she spoke, betraying how nervous she felt.

"So what photos does Neil want then?" Rob enquired. The embrace broke as Clare began to feel a little awkward and embarrassed at having to explain.

"I don't know!" She still had the nervous laugh in her voice "He wants pictures of me getting undressed for you, us two having fun together, oh and have to get a blow job picture, and ..." Her voice tailed off as she felt so embarrassed "and he wants a photo of the end. . .The money shot as he called it, where you cum over me or in my mouth" Her face was burning bright red and having to say this out loud to a relative stranger.

Rob chuckled and smiled. "So where would you prefer? Over you or in your mouth?" he enquired cheekily.

Her face remained flushed at talking about such things "I don't mind, it's up to you" She replied meekly.

"Well we had better not disappoint had we" Rob's voice had gained a bit of authority. "Where's the camera?"

She realised that she still had it in her hand, oblivious to its presence during their brief exchange. She handed it to him, almost as though she was handing over control. She quickly showed him how to use it and was glad that he picked it up quickly. Without giving her time to feel awkward, he pulled her close and took a selfie of the two of them together. "Better send him something to get started with then hadn't we?" He typed a quick message to accompany the photo, and hit send.

"So where are we doing this then?" He asked.

"I was going to go upstairs. We have the video set up" Clare was starting to feel more comfortable. The inevitability of the situation had kicked in. Rob was here now, might as well do this attitude had started to kick in.

"Lead the way"

She led him into the bedroom and moved straight to the camera, flicking it on and pressing record.

"Now what?" She laughed, her hands slapping her sides in a sign of exasperation and nervousness.

"Well we have had a message from Neil. It says 'Hope you two have fun! Love you. Loads' So I guess we should have some fun then" He moved closer to her and once again pulled her into an embrace, his hands once again caressing her bottom. They began to kiss, getting more passionate as the seconds ticked by.

She could feel the material of her dress rising up her legs as Rob gathered the material up to caress her bare bottom. His hands began to roam over her body as the kiss continued, running round to the front before moving up to caress her boobs. She could feel the tingling between her legs as she became more aroused at the gentle pressure on her sensitive areas.

Rob's hands moved slowly up the centre of her back to the top of her shoulder. She knew what was coming next. The zip began to slowly make its way down as he pulled it down, teasingly slowly, until it reached the end of its travel.

He pulled away from the kiss as his hands moved from her hips up the sides of her body, to caress her boobs through the now loose material covering her. His hands moved up to pull the dress from her shoulders, easing it down, exposing her bra covered breasts.

She looked up to his eyes to see the lust he had whilst watching her body become exposed before him. Seeing his hunger fuelled her own excitement. She was enjoying the attention.

He lowered the dress to the floor, allowing her to step back out of it, leaving her in her underwear and high heels. He pulled the dress out of the way and stood in front of her admiring the sexy goddess before him. "Wow. You look stunning. I approve" he stated admiringly, causing a smile of pride to spread across Clare's face. "I better get some pics of this" He beamed as he pulled the phone from the side and aimed it at Clare. She moved to pull some sexy poses, remembering all the times she had posed for Neil in the past. Her confidence growing in her new role play and the obvious affect it was having on her companion. She had already felt the bulge in his trousers growing during their kiss and now relished the thought of teasing him and her absent husband.

He thumbed the phone once again, before dropping the phone onto the bed and pulling Clare back into his arms, his hands roaming her body. She pulled the hem of his T-shirt up and over his head, leaving him bare chested and continued to let her own hands do some roaming across his chest and moving lower to squeeze the bulge in the front of his trousers. He responded by lightly pinching her nipples through the thin material of her bra, she moaned lightly into his mouth at the feeling coursing through her.

His hands moved to her shoulders and eased the straps of her bra off her shoulders and pulling it down to allow her arms to pull free. Once both straps were free he eased the material of the cup down, allowing her erect nipple to be exposed to his touch. Her head went back, eyes closed relishing the stimulation.

His head moved lower to her breast, kissing across her front to reach its ultimate destination. His tongue lightly flicking her nipple, before sucking it into his mouth and swirling with his tongue. Clare's hands moved to the back of his head, her fingers entwined with his hair, pulling him harder onto her, coaxing him to continue his attention to her sensitive nipples. She could feel her breathing getting heavier as she moaned and sighed her approval. Moving back to her lips he once again began kissing her, moving his hands to unclasp her bra and remove it before returning to caressing her body.

Clare ran her hands down his chest until they reached the top of his jeans. Her fingers deftly unbuckling the belt on his waist before popping the buttons undone on the front of his jeans. Sliding her hand inside the opening, her hand ran onto the length of his hardening cock. He was not wearing underwear so her fingers closed directly around his shaft, gently caressing his sizeable length free from his trousers. She was just about to move down his body when he began guiding her shoulders.

"Turn around" he whispered. She allowed his strong arms to guide her, feeling his lips on the nape of her neck as he positioned himself behind her to allow his hands better access to her body.

His hands caressed her breasts and over her belly before brushing over the front of her thong. She shuffled her weight to move her legs apart to give him access to where she now desperately wanted to be touched. He did not disappoint. His fingers slipped inside the front of her knickers and straight to her now very wet sex. Rubbing her clit a couple of times before his fingers pushed inside her. She opened her eyes as she moved her legs further apart to see the video pointing at her ominously. A thought raced through her mind 'Neil would be watching this later'. She looked straight at the camera and mouthed the words 'I Love you' before the sensation of her stimulation took her back to the here and now. Robs fingers were thrusting in and out of her at a fast rate causing her breast to jiggle at the onslaught of her pussy. She pulled her thong down her legs and kicked it free and stepping her legs apart to allow him clearer entry into her body. Her hands reached behind her to wrap around his now hard cock, trying to coax to its full potential.

Clare's hands moved faster on Robs cock, until she realised she couldn't concentrate on it properly whilst she was being so vigorously fingered. She moved her body round forcing the fingers to exit her and positioned him before her. She looked down his body as her fingers stroked his cock, gaining a firm hold as she wanked him carefully. She lowered herself to her knees kissing his belly as she steadied her position then moved her lips over his cock. Swivelling her hand as she wanked his cock into her mouth, sucking more of his length into her mouth as her hand travelled down his shaft. She did this several times relishing the feeling of it in her mouth, knowing the pleasure she was giving. She reached for the phone and began to take a few photo's, struggling to get a decent angle. "Here, let me" Rob took the phone and sat on the bed, leaning back as he focused on her face. She looked up at the camera to allow some photos to be taken before returning to the job, literally in hand. Rob sent the pictures. Within seconds the phones buzzed a response. She took the phone to look, smiling at Neil's message egging her on.

Craving some attention, Clare moved onto the bed and laid on her back. "lick me" she demanded. He didn't need telling twice and quickly positioned his head between her thighs and flicking his tongue along her exposed pussy. He built up his pressure and began to use his fingers to slide inside her. She took a quick photo and hit send before allowing herself to melt into the moment. Feeling the tingling deep inside she knew she was close, her moans getting loader as her breathing got heavier and heavier. She allowed herself to succumb sending orgasmic waves throughout her body, her hips bucking upwards towards Robs mouth, her cries filling the room in ecstasy.

Allowing her to recover a little, Rob moved up the bed and knelt beside her head. Holding his cock in his hand as he fondles her breast and played with her nipples. Her eyes still closed recovering from her orgasm, Clare reached up for his cock and took over from where Robs hand had just been. He was no longer fully hard in her hand so rolling over slightly she pulled him once again into her willing mouth. He allowed her to pleasure him unaided, until she realised he was taking more pictures. With the phone soon dispensed with, he eased forward to support her head with his hand to allow her to continue sucking him. The gentle support soon changed as his fingers wrapped into her hair to pull her forward as his hips began to thrust until he was basically fucking her mouth. She didn't mind as he wasn't too rough. It almost felt like a primal urgency. She enjoyed the feeling of this man using her body to please himself, especially as he had brought her to orgasm once already, it wasn't like he was a selfish lover.

Lover.

That word spun in her head a little. He was far from a lover, he was fun to be with but he had no intentions of being passionate and making love to her. It was why Neil was happy for him to be there in his absence. He was here to fuck and nothing more. She had had sex with him a couple of times now and knew he liked it fast and hard. That was fine as she sometimes liked it like that, it was nice to forget about love and passion and just fuck.

Her thoughts led her to that conclusion. She wanted to fuck. She wanted him inside her, filling her with his large cock. She pulled her head away and guided him between her legs, pulling his cock towards her entrance, knowing his body would follow.

He knelt between her legs and pulled her knees up, spreading them apart to expose her sex to his gaze. She reached down and began to rub at her own clit, excited at what was to come next. She could hear the tearing of paper and saw him putting on a condom. It was one of their rules. Safe sex.

His fingers began to probe at her entrance, sliding into her and moving away. She knew he was using her wetness to lubricate himself. She moved her hands to her breast and began to play with them, picking and teasing her nipples the way she enjoyed so much.

She opened her eyes and looked up when she felt something on her belly. He had placed his cock on her belly and was taking a picture of it in situ. She was glad he hadn't forgotten about the pics, her mind was struggling to think straight now she was so turned on.

His body weight moved and she felt the familiar feeling against her pussy lips, he had positioned himself ready to push into her. She was once again aware of the photos being taken and sent. This thought was soon abandoned as he began to push into her. Her body stretching to accommodate his large size.

Moans of pleasure escaped her as Robs cock continued to fill her, still pushing its way in, before rocking back in slow strokes, each stroke filling her that little bit more. She finally felt his weight press against her and realised he was finally all the way in. He held it for a second with gentle strokes making sure she could feel every inch on him fully inside her, she knew he was taking another photo to send. The strokes then began, long and gently at first. She raised her legs and hooked them behind his back allowing even deeper penetration.

She arched her back, tilting her head back as the yelps of pleasure escaped her lips. "Of fuck yeah..."her voice trailed off as the pleasure took place. "Fuck me!" she exclaimed. Robs thrust began to increase in speed, faster and faster until he was hammering into her. She bucked her hips to match his thrusts lost in the moment of this pure animalistic fucking between the two of them.

He pulled out and rolled her over onto her hands and knees, repositioning himself behind her. A thought flashed through her mind as she waited to be filled once again. She grabbed the phone and steadying herself on her elbows, positioned the screen to show her face and Robs torso behind. Switching to video, she tapped record, looking straight at the lens as Rob slid inside he all the way. He resumed his thrusting and once again began to slam into her body. The orgasmic feeling began to flood into her body once again, cascading through her very core. Her screams of delight getting louder and louder, "Fuck Yeah, Fuck yeah, Oh god yeah" Profanities escaped her lips as her mind was lost in the moment. A huge orgasm ripped through her body once again, with a loud shout of pure unadulterated pleasure echoed in the room as the pounding continued, leaving her almost totally breathless.

CNN73
CNN73
5 Followers
12