First Time at a Nude Beach

Story Info
He talks you into trying a nude beach.
1.2k words
3.93
78.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
146 Followers

The sun beat down from a cloudless sky as we left the car. The car park looked out on the sea that seemed to be as smooth as a millpond and you could see others walk along the beach and move to the cliffs merely 600 meters south of us. You could even make out people playing in the water and you licked your lips.

"Scared," I asked.

"Yes, this is my first time you know. I'm not that good looking really."

I laughed and took you into my arms," You will be the most lovely woman there and I think that you will enjoy the experience."

Looking at me with disbelief we gathered our beach gear from the boot of the car and walked onto the loose white sand hot from the sun. We quickly walked to the cooler hard-packed sand and joined the stream of people walking to the beach further down. All too quickly for you we came to a sign that pronounced that from beyond this point there were nude people. I walked on and you stopped there and looked at the sign as though mesmerised.

I turned to you and waited. You took a step forward and it seemed to be the one of the most difficult things that you had ever done but you made the step and walked forward. You felt a pressure lift from you and you realised that you had made the decision to do what I had asked, that you would go nude on a beach with others about you.

As you walked to me you saw the men and women about you and looked at them. You were amazed at the variety her, from the divine beautiful bodies of those who could be models. Others were beer-bellied, fat or old. Yet all seemed so unashamed of their bodies and walked without thought and did what they wanted to do naked. You turned to me and saw that I was stepping out of my shorts to be naked before you, my body though a little padded with fat was tanned fully and without lines of white. I looked at you and you shook your head, not here and so soon it told me. When we stopped and settled. I smiled at you trying to encourage your decision, I was very proud to be with you here and I knew that it had taken much for you to come with me here. I packed my clothes away and picking up the gear we continued down the beach until I found a semi-secluded spot and began to set up the towels.

Now was the point of no return, with one sweep of your arms your t-shirt came over your head leaving you in a navy one-piece that you usually wore. Something that was high cut and showed off your legs well. The neck was medium cut which meant that your cleavage was mostly covered. Your fingers curled under your shoulder straps and you looked about you and though you saw glances from those around us no-one seemed to be overly interested in what we were doing.

With a sharp tug you pulled the cloth down your body exposing your white breasts topped by your brown nipples. You sat down quickly on your towel and pulled off your bathers and covered your body with your hands.

Smiling I offered you some champagne that you grabbed and gulped down without thinking. I then began to ply you with the drink and you quickly became drunk with the sun and alcohol and lost some inhibitions uncurling and allowing your body to lie against the rough cloth of the towel. Face down I told you that I would apply oil to your back and legs. Quickly I straddled your body and allowed the drops of oil across your back and fleshy ass cheeks.

The oil looked like rain drops and I began to slide my hands across your back, I gloried at the feel of your flesh. As I touched you my cock grew hard but I kept others from seeing my arousal. I loved the way your skin would gleam in the sun, even the white skin of your ass was gleaming and I wanted to part the cheeks and torment you further. My touch must have been arousing since you parted your thighs and I could see moisture on your lips that were swelling and becoming prominent. My God I thought what a sexy beast you are.

My fingers slipped between your legs and massaged along your thighs moving towards the v that was the join of them. Yet I stopped and turned you over. I looked at your face and your lips were parted and and your eyes closed as though you were deep in your pleasure and I heard small sighs of pleasure escape from your lips.

I dripped more oil onto your body and began to rub it into your thirsty, hungry flesh. My hands probed and caressed your breasts. I pulled at your nipples feeling them swell and I heard a deeper groan of desire escape from your mouth. As I looked at you my cock was hard but I was discrete and kept it from the sight of others on the beach. I let the precum soaked head touch you now and again. I allowed my hands to slide downwards along the curve of your hip and then over your leg.

I opened your legs and your lips were so easy to see, swollen and moisture-laden, lips that desired to be caressed and parted. Lips that wanted a cock to thrust through them and bring pleasure. I dripped oil onto your pubis and began to massage the oil into your skin there but slipping downwards between the valley of your pussy.

My fingers massaged oil into your skin between the hair over your pussy. My fingers slipped downwards between your pussylips swollen and hot with need. You gave voice to your pleasure as I thrust a finger into your hot, moist pussy, you pushed your legs further apart and I felt your fingers wrap about my cock. You began to pump your hand slowly back and forth my cock.

My fingers thrust in and out of your wet pussy and you stroked my hard cock. Perhaps there were some looks in our direction but nothing could be seen but by that stage I really couldn't care less. Then I felt a tightening of your pussy as you came over my fingers as it touched your clit. As you came you squeezed my cock and I gasped with the pleasure and lost all control.

Cum flew through the air as my cock spurted. With your fingers wrapped around it you continued to pump the hard flesh. You continued to pull my skin back and forth across my head milking me of my cock of any cum that was in my balls. My groans though subdued were deep with passion.

In the end my cock spilled the last drop of cum on your stomach and I grew soft in your hands. Looking at you I smiled admiring the sunlight playing on the cum sprayed across your belly and on your breasts. Touching your cum stained body I said "Lets go for a swim."

Paul44
Paul44
146 Followers