First Time at Hedonism - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayBerry
JayBerry
103 Followers

We were headed for our room. Theirs had been closer but Sherry was definitely the one taking the lead here. When we got close to the room she started alternately kissing Dan and then me while we walked, and finally we were at the front door.

Dan had to use the restroom -- we had drunk a lot more and I certainly understood that. While he was out of earshot Sherry took a moment to ask me if I were comfortable with what was going down. I answered that this was her world and tonight I was just happy to live in it, which was completely true but she asked again -- looking for permission -- and I was honestly conflicted but shook my head yes.

I was standing at the side of the bed. I hadn't been wearing much all evening so there wasn't much to take off, but Sherry had asked me not to get into bed with her and not to get naked.

"I want you to just watch this time. Will you do that for me?"

She wanted me to be a cuckold for her -- and she offered no bargain or explanation on why I should agree to this. There was no understanding that I might be able to be with Brenda or anyone else. I wasn't sure how I felt about it all, but I did as I was asked.

When Dan returned from the bathroom, I think he expected to see Sherry and I together and started, and was surprised to see her alone on the bed. A stood at the window -- trying to be obvious in my intent not to join them -- but he was confused and therefore a bit timid. Finally Sherry waved him over and he crawled into bed.

Sherry could be very dominant in the bedroom when she knew what she wanted. A few she had been with described the experience at times as "borderline rape" and while she was never violent, I had to agree that she could be aggressive. She went after Dan with everything she had.

He had come from the bathroom still in his underwear, which she quickly pulled off. He was not yet completely hard so she went to work on him with her mouth -- first licking and stroking and finally taking him deeply until she almost gagged.

I could tell she was putting on a show for me -- always orienting her body so that I could see what she was up to either directly or by watching in a mirror. At times she would look towards me and lock eyes. During these times she would do the things that most pushed the envelope like sticking a finger in his ass while they fucked or sucking on his balls.

They fucked for what seemed like a half hour or more before Sherry coaxed him to cum inside her, which he did as she locked her legs around him. He collapsed beside her on the bed as she did one of her full body giggles that I loved so much.

She let him breath for a few minutes and asked him if he'd had a good time, which of course he had.

"Dan, I had a good time too, but you need to go find Brenda now. I think it's important that you do."

She was right -- it was actually dawn now, and though there was little chance that she was run into danger at the compound, there might be some holes in their relationship that might need to be taken care of. (Sherry and I had both come to the conclusion that Dan and Brenda's marriage before Hedonism was likely a lot less open than ours had been.)

Dan knew she was right, but I sensed he also thought that perhaps Sherry and I had plans together or maybe that she didn't want it to get awkward and so she was going what needed to be done. He grabbed his meager clothing and made ready to leave.

"Hey, I'm not sure where Brenda's head is going to be this morning. If she comes here, tell her I'm back at the room okay?"

With that he was gone and it was just Sherry and I. She spread her legs wide and I could see Dan's seed dripping out of her cunt. "Okay Panty Boy, it's time for you to really live the cuckold experience."

It had been a long evening and I thought about refusing, but Sherry had never refused me anything, so I crawled into bed and did my duty. She wrapped her legs around my shoulders and pushed my face into her and as I went to work, and laughed when I tried to move.

Eventually, she pulled me up and gave me a big wet kiss, licking my chin and nose as she went and then grabbed my cock -- which had been hard so long that it hurt -- and gave it a squeeze. I came immediately.

"Got a spill there lover. Better clean that up." She said.

"Okay, Sherry, what every you want, but tonight we're going to flip the script. Deal?"

"We'll see lover. We'll see."

She grabbed me by the hair and moved my face to where the wet spot was, and I did her bidding. When I finished, I was hard again and she finally opened up her legs for me, and thankfully when I was done she had no more demands.

The sun was coming up at that point, but we were so exhausted we fell asleep anyway and didn't wake for a long long time.

####

Comments and feedback always appreciated.

JayBerry
JayBerry
103 Followers
12