First Time at the Farm

Story Info
She wants an older man with experience.
4.6k words
4.37
72.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen emerged from the bath water, wrapped herself in a towel and stood before the full length mirror. She gently towel dried her hair and let it tumble down her shoulders in damp curls. She let the towel drop to the floor, and studied her curves in the mirror, ran her hands down her smooth thighs. She was pleased with the progress from all the running, she definitely felt as if it was paying off. She was happier now staring at her body than she would have been four weeks ago, and felt confident and radiant.

But there was still something missing, or rather, something still intact. She'd really hoped this summer, her final summer before heading off to university to divulge in all sorts of delights, would be the summer she lost her virginity. So far, it was still intact. And while her small village had a couple of potential suitors for her – a little older than her eighteen years and suitably gorgeous – it just wasn't enough for Ellen. Dale had been her friend for four years, and it broke her heart to know that he desperately wanted more, and she could just not return those feelings.

But her eye had been caught by someone else; someone who she expected, behind his solitary existence, might have a little more experience, and might eventually notice her enough to want to show her the ropes into true adulthood. She could never tell anyone though, no one would understand her obsession, no one would understand that every night when she closed her eyes, she dreamed of Dale's forty-five year old, austere, strict boss, Tim Barker, of running his hands all over her young body, and doing those pleasurable things to her that she'd only ever heard stories of.

She pulled on her sexiest lacy underwear, a deep shade of purple. She held up a skirt adorned with flowers, considered it for easy access, and immediately tossed it to the floor, ashamed of herself. It wasn't like her to think like that, yet she'd found her recent thoughts – especially those intermingled with Tim Barker – to be very racy indeed. Quiet, shy, reserved Ellen. What was happening to her? She felt her cheeks flaming as she slipped on a pair of tight jeans and tank top. Her boobs were not big enough to warrant flashing any cleavage, but she didn't worry, he didn't seem the type to be buoyed by big boobs.

She let herself out of the house and walked purposefully down the lane, taking the familiar route to the farmyard. She felt a stab of glee to see his Range Rover still parked in the yard. It was getting late; his farm workers should have gone home by now, and Tim often worked alone late into the night.

Ellen strode past the barn of racehorses to the haybarn next door. A huge tractor stood parked inside the open door, its trailer piled high with hay bales. She took a deep breath and slipped into the barn.

Tim was alone. She smiled triumphantly. He turned with a frown as she strode confidently towards him, and let the bale he was unloading fall to the floor. He looked surprised to see her; he hadn't been expecting her. He wore black jeans despite the summer heat, and a pale checked shirt. He looked suave and sexy despite working hard in the hot, dusty barn. He was so handsome; a square jaw, thick dark hair, gentle stubble and dark, cool eyes. She was tall, but he towered over her, his austere, strong frame, huge broad shoulders and biceps – the result of natural hard work – that would be the envy of any young gym freak.

"What do you want?" he inquired.

"Dale said you warned him about me," she looked up at him with curious, hazel eyes that didn't give away the nerves she felt knotting her stomach.

He coolly met her gaze. "You're working your way around my farmyard; Dale, my brother, probably Charlie. Anyone else?"

His words felt like a stab to her heart. He thought she was a slut. He waited, observing that she didn't look too concerned by his accusation.

"That's a lie," she replied calmly, trying hard to hide her hurt.

He wiped a bead of sweat from his forehead as he studied her. She looked so pretty, so natural as though she'd just stepped out of the shower. She smelled of coconut, and her hair was damp and shaped her face with an innocent demeanor. The way she looked at him, he knew what she wanted and didn't know if he could resist. He'd been trying to ignore her for weeks.

"The lad is besotted with you; he talks non-stop about you. I don't want to see him get hurt."

"It's none of your business." She cut him off, her voice husky. She had not really come here to talk about Dale. She leaned back against the trailer, her eyes never leaving him as she seductively looked him up and down.

He turned away. What the hell did she think she was playing at? He needed to stay away from her, but where she was concerned, his curiosity was beginning to get the better of him. He'd forgotten what a woman had taste like, it had been years since he'd even allowed himself to so much look as one. He wondered whether they tasted as sweet as he remembered...

He quickly stopped himself. She was young enough to be his daughter, and attractive young women did not normally throw themselves at him. He stopped himself – he didn't have a daughter, so why should he care? Nor a son, but he knew what it felt like to be a young, hormone-raging boy, and Tim would have thrown himself hungrily at her. But he was older and wiser now...wasn't he? He wondered how long it would be until her conscience kicked in, and she stopped looking at him so sultrily from underneath those thick, dark lashes. Oh, he could have some fun with her...

She stood up tall; he could have sworn she pushed out her chest as she took a step towards him. She stopped just inches from him, wishing her pounding heart would calm a little. He'd noticed the way she'd been looking at him, the sultry glances across the farmyard, the way her tongue swirled so seductively across her bottom lip. He'd have to be dead not to react to her beautiful curves.

"I don't want Dale. And I don't want your brother, James." she murmured.

He could tell she was nervous, she hesitated over words. She wrung her hands as she thought about her sentences carefully. His eyes didn't leave her, wondering if she'd falter under his gaze, and scarper – carrying that cute little rear back out of his barn.

He folded his arms across his chest, trying to distract himself from his twitching cock as his erection strained against his jeans.

"Don't my farm boys satisfy you enough?"

She looked away to shield her sadness. She hadn't been anywhere near his farm boys – in her whole life she hadn't been anywhere near any boys. Her best friend had told her to stand tall and ooze confidence. Confidence is sexy, El, she'd told her. But now it had backfired, and her faux confidence had lead him to believe she was a regular at this sort of thing. He'd got her all wrong, but she'd show him.

She reached forward and ran her slender fingers across his gentle stubble. She felt him tense as she traced his thickset jaw line, and she prayed he wouldn't back away. He didn't. His dark eyes followed her every move. She was so aroused; it was a strange feeling to her, but very welcome.

"There's only one person I want. And I know he wants me, too." Her heart pounded so hard in her chest as she looked him straight in the eye, and he held her gaze.

"And who is that?"

She stood so close she could feel his breath on her face. He saw the mischievous glint in her eyes.

"James' brother." She whispered. "You."

God, he wanted to kiss her so bad. She fluttered her eyelashes at him so innocently, but she couldn't pull off the innocent look any more. She was far from innocent. The way she looked at him, he knew he could have her, just like anyone else could. And staying away from her was going to be no mean feat. As she ran her tongue swiftly along her lower lip, he wondered what they taste like. And the way she was looking at him...his erection already strained against his tight jeans. James' words played on his mind, he wouldn't touch her if she turned up on his doorstep. Did people really think that of him? Did she think that, and that's why she clearly seemed to take so much pleasure in playing this little game?

He ran his hands through his thick crop of dark hair, tinged with grey.

"What do you want from me, Ellen?" he sighed.

She took a deep breath. "I want you to fuck me." She told him, in a voice that sounded nothing like her own.

His eyes widened. "Here? Now?"

She nodded. What was that look? Shock? Amusement? Disgust? He was so hard to read. She felt her world slow down. What if he rejected her? The humiliation would be too much.

She swirled her tongue seductively across her bottom lip; that always got his attention.

So no romance? She didn't want romance? He couldn't do hearts and flowers, wining and dining, romancing. But he could fuck her. Here. Now.

"Why me?"

She gawped at him shyly. Because you're perfect for me. "Why not?"

He smiled; a beautiful, rare smile. He unfolded his arms, and she gasped as his hand was firmly around the back of her head. He pulled her pony tail loose, let her hair tumble down onto her slender shoulders. It so perfectly sculpted her pretty face. He gently nuzzled her neck, nibbling her earlobe, and trailing kisses down to her shoulder blade.

"I've been wanting you to, for ages..." she told him, feeling her cheeks blushing crimson.

She quivered. But now was not the time to be embarrassed, or scared of what he might think of her untouched body. She wanted this. She wanted him. Now. So badly.

"And what makes you think James's brother wants you?" he whispered into her ear.

"Because of this." She reached forward and felt his erection through his jeans, massaging it awkwardly through the thick material, desperate to let it lose and feel it in her hands. All in good time. She pulled away. "Don't you?"

Tim had thought she was different. He'd thought she was clever and going places. But she was no different to all the other women, the reason he'd gone off them for the last twenty years and kept his trousers firmly zipped and belted. He could do without this, but she'd awoken him now. And he could have her, just like everyone else had. He'd show her there was life in the old dog yet. He wasn't sure he could ignore any longer the sexual chemistry that had so obviously developed between them. She had been doing everything she could to get his attention, of course he'd noticed. And now she had well and truly got it.

He pulled her quickly towards him, his arms gripping hers as his mouth covered hers with one eager swoop. She was surprised. But she'd been dreaming of this moment for weeks, and she wasn't going to let him get away. She was desperate to know what it felt like, when the girls at college babbled away about sex and intimacy, she was frantic to now experience what they had, and Tim was the only one who she wanted to make that happen. Mature, private and reserved, she knew he wouldn't brag to anyone like a guy of her own age would. She longed to feel his experience. She kissed him passionately back, tasting every piece of this dark cave, fumbling to undo his belt and unzip his bulging manhood. He helped her, knowing she wouldn't pull away if he let her go. She reached her hands up behind his head, pulling it towards her and arching her body over backwards and feeling his torso against hers. He knew she'd know what she was doing, but he could swear she was shaking. He couldn't believe she'd look twice at him, but now was not the time to question her. She gasped as his erection sprung up before her, the engorged head pleading to be taken in her mouth. She nervously bit her bottom lip. It was bigger than she had imagined it would be. Much bigger.

Tim tried to hide his amusement. His erection released, he thrust it into her palm, and she eagerly gripped it, sliding her hand up and down his thick shaft.

She wondered if he'd notice that she'd never done this before. She didn't know what to do. Of course she'd read about it, but that was different to standing in a man's barn, massaging his manhood with trembling fingers. But she assumed from the soft noises he was making in her ear, that he was enjoying it.

The barn was so big and airy, yet it felt so intimate. She quivered as his hands slipped inside her jeans, skimmed over her butt cheeks. He gasped. Oh, how he'd love to see her naked.

But she was so tense, there was no mistaking her anxiety, and he hesitated.

"Are you okay?" he whispered.

She nodded. "Yes," she croaked. Between her legs she was aching for him, a feeling so unfamiliar to her.

Of course she was okay, he told himself, he'd bet she'd been okay while working her way through the men of his farmyard, too. Plus, she had brought herself here; this was all her doing...wasn't it?

She was pretty, there was no denying it, no wonder she had the whole farmyard drooling over her. But she was not innocent in that, strutting around and proving an easy distraction. And now here she was, throwing herself at him, and there was no denying she'd awoken feelings inside him which he'd long forgotten even existed. Could he go on ignoring them, now that her fingers were wrapped around his thick shaft?

"What happened to young girls waiting to be chased by young men?" he breathed, his eyes not leaving her soft, sensuous face. "Since when did young ladies start chasing old men?"

She smiled, a perfect smile. "You are far from old."

"I'm really not."

Her heart pounded so hard against her chest as she looked up at him, she could hardly believe her own nerve. She had never felt so right about something before, but had been so scared of being rejected. She tried to keep her voice from showing it.

"Don't you like to be chased?"

"You're just a kid," he reminded himself.

"No, I'm not. I'm eighteen."

He played it over in his mind. She was an adult, if she was here, offering it to him on a plate, surely he could do whatever he liked with her?

"I knew nothing when I was eighteen."

"Me neither," she licked her lips salaciously. "So why don't you show me?"

He smiled, and she reached up and kissed that delicious curve of his most perfect lips.

"You must be mad." he told her.

She nodded. "Possibly."

She was so wet for him already. He felt her through her panties, and smiled. The apprehension was too much and she arched her back, pushing her pussy against his willing fingers, longing to feel them inside her.

Would it hurt? She trembled anxiously. She wondered if he'd be gentle with her. She wanted him to start gently with her, but oh! She'd like him to be a little rough with her, too. She groaned as he withdrew his fingers, and he quickly pulled her tank top up over her head, her eyes never leaving his rugged face as he slipped his hand inside the lacy bra and gently massaged her small, pert breasts, her nipples hardening in between his meaningful fingers. Her breathing was not so slow anymore, she was not so calm. His hands skimmed across her soft skin like it were satin, but his face remained expressionless. Slowly he brushed his hand across her flat stomach, spending time exploring every groove of her attractive curves. She was aching more by the minute.

"Lower," she breathed.

But Tim wouldn't be hurried. She could compare him to his farmhands after. Tantalizingly slowly he unbuckled her jeans, and pushed them down over her perfect rear. He noticed her lace panties with appreciation, and slipped his fingers inside the waistband, stroking along her folds. She groaned; his touch felt so good. He pushed her thighs fractionally apart, sweeping over the soft stubble of her shaved bush, and playing with the longer strands of hair tailored into a neat strip, teasing her with each touch. She couldn't bear it any longer, placing her hand over his, she pushed it against her sex and gasped at how sensitive it was. He pulled away.

"I can't do it, I'm not sure you want me enough," he whispered huskily, teasingly biting on her ear. She stroked a warm palm over his cheek, wondering what it would feel like to have his stubble brush against her down there.

"But you want me."

He did. Right now, he wanted her more than anything. But he had to stop her touching him like that, or this would be over in seconds.

He plastered his mouth over hers, his roaming tongue forcing her to open, and exploring this delicious cave. Her hand was behind his head, holding it firmly to her as her tongue danced with his. She still felt so tense, he couldn't help feeling her inexperience, and he faltered.

"I can't," he told her, this time serious, as his conscience kicked in, "not here, not now, not like this... it wouldn't be right – I'm sorry."

But there was no way she was going to let him leave her like this.

"Yes here," she breathed, "yes now." It was so scary yet so arousing to know that anyone could walk in and see them like this, at any moment. She unfastened her bra and threw it to the floor. With a sharp intake of breath at how perfectly her breasts stood to attention, he brushed his conscience quickly aside, and drew them firmly in turn up to his mouth. She gasped as he took a hardened nipple gently between his teeth, circling it with his busy tongue. She rolled back her head in delight, never before imagining it could be so pleasurable.

"Lower," she breathed, as she felt something unknown was likely to explode between her thighs.

He brushed aside a loose strand of hair. She really was so pretty, he thought, as he examined her up close, he wasn't sure how long he could wait. Easing down her panties, he found her clit and watched her apprehension fade away as he slowly massaged her. She trembled in delight and felt herself moisten even more, as she tried to guide his fingers inside her. He resisted, moved back up and stroked around her navel.

"No!" she objected at his leaving her, trying to guide his hand back down.

His groin was aching painfully, and he didn't need any more of her instruction to feel his way around her body. Pushing her thighs apart, he massaged her clit gently but decisively, holding her up as she writhed against his touch, and he pushed a finger into her, flicking it around inside of her until he felt her knees buckle in delight and she fell against him. Teasing her with one finger and then two,

"I don't have any condoms," he murmured.

"It's OK," she replied quickly, not wanting him to stop, "I do."

She reached blindly to her pocket and pulled out the family pack her best friend had given her. She'd practiced putting them on bananas in sex education classes at school, she'd never thought this summer she'd be using one for real. She passed one to Tim, who this time could not hide his amusement. How much sex was she planning on having?

She watched him slide it expertly onto his erection, wondering how the whole length of it was ever going to fit inside of her. He lifted her up on to the trailer, in-between two hay bales, so that her pretty little backside was resting right on the edge.

Her mouth was slightly open in anticipation of how much this would hurt, as he pushed at first just one finger inside. In...out...in...out...she panted with each heavenly thrust and he slipped two in without her noticing. She never knew he could feel so good, and was desperate to know how it felt to experience his full hardness inside of her.

"You're so wet," he murmured, "You're so ready." He pushed three fingers into her and she gasped and spread her legs wider to accommodate him. He trailed kisses down her neck, and everywhere that he touched her further fueled the burning sensation between her legs.

12