First Time at the Gyno

Story Info
Amanda worries she's frigid but her new gyno has a treatment
8.2k words
4.59
432.9k
381
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,559 Followers

Thank you to the reader who requested this story and gave me the idea! It was a lot of fun to writer a doctor story... kind of surprise I haven't before! Enjoy!!!

Frigid.

It was such an awful, ugly word. All encompassing.

Amanda didn't mean to be cold. Or prudish. She certainly didn't feel that way most of the time. But that's exactly what her boyfriend Travis had accused her of being. They'd been going out since they were sixteen, high school sweethearts, and back then he'd understood that she wanted to wait till marriage. College had changed that. He'd gone from being understanding to insistent and she'd finally given in.

Despite his attempt at making it romantic, it had ended up being awful. First it had hurt and then she'd just felt awkward while he humped on top of her. Truthfully, she hadn't even really felt what was going on down there between her legs; it just felt like pressure and something... moving inside of her. Not pleasurable or erotic. She didn't even get any of the hot needy feelings that happened when she read romantic books. Afterwards had been even worse, Travis had been insulted that she hadn't enjoyed herself, he'd accused her of lying there like a board of wood and not being an active participant. But what else was she supposed to have done? She'd tried to move and moan at first, the way she'd seen in movies, but it had felt unnatural and not at all sexy. Eventually it had seemed easier to just let him get it over with, but that hadn't been enough for him.

Tears sparked in Amanda's emerald eyes, but she quickly wiped them away. After all, it would be embarrassing to being caught crying in her new gyno's office. Even if this was her first visit, it's not like she was scared or anything. It was just that she was still upset from her awful first time and the even worse aftermath. She and Travis had tried one more time but it hadn't gone any better than the first and afterwards they'd decided to break up. Being with him and facing his disgust with her was just too much and he obviously wanted to move on to greener pastures.

And now she was at the gyno her friend Sara had recommended, Dr. Michael Durand. While Amanda felt that she might be more comfortable with a woman, Sara had reassured her that Dr. Durand was the best gyno in the area and Amanda trusted her assessment.

"Amanda Crape?"

"That's me," she said, standing and facing the pretty brunette nurse who was smiling at her in a welcoming manner.

"Oh good, come back this way with me please." Amanda followed the nurse down to the hall, passing several exam rooms on the right, until the nurse turned and gestured to a door on the left. "This is the restroom. Please step inside and pee in the cup, then put the cup in the little window. After that you can meet me in Exam Room 3."

Trying not to make a face, Amanda hated peeing in cups, she nodded at the friendly nurse and went into the bathroom. The harsh lights in the small room made her pale skin look sallow and turned her naturally red hair to an unattractive orange. Normally Amanda would consider herself a pretty attractive young woman, with her distinct red hair and green eyes, the creamy pale skin with a dusting of freckles across her nose and cheeks, not to mention that she had a pretty fit body. 34C breasts, a natural hourglass figure... her ass was a little flat but at least it existed and she had decent hips. Making a face at herself in the mirror, she wondered if maybe her assumptions about her attractiveness were wrong. After all, Travis definitely hadn't wanted to hang around for any of her so-called assets. It was a relief to make her way to Exam Room 3, which she had passed on the way to the bathroom, a few minutes later. The nurse was waiting in there for her.

"Just hop up onto the exam table. My name's Carrie by the way."

"Hi, nice to meet you," Amanda said nervously as she seated herself on the exam table. The way her legs hung off the side made her feel like a little kid, and she was having a hard time ignoring the stirrups at the end of the table. At least it was comfortably padded even if the room seemed a little cold.

"Nice to meet you too. Is this your first time to any gyno or have you seen one before?"

And with that they were off and running on what seemed like endless questions. Amanda blushed as she confessed that yes, she had engaged in sexual activity. She also accepted the offer of the HPV vaccine. Insurance would cover it and since she and Travis had broken up she might as well, if she ended up ever having sex with someone else it was probably the safest way to go. Not that she was planning on it at the moment.

The nurse must have seen something on her face because she immediately asked "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." Amanda mumbled and then looked away. "I just... I haven't been sexually active very long. I wasn't planning on it, it just kind of happened."

"Is that why you want the vaccine? Do you need some STD tests?" Carrie asked, her voice full of sympathy.

Blushing even harder, Amanda shook her head. "No... nothing like that. We were both virgins. But we just broke up. Recently." Tears sparked in her eyes.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry." The older woman stood and gave Amanda a hug. "But you're young, you'll find someone else. Trust me, it'll be awful for a while, but eventually you'll find an even better guy."

"I hope so," Amanda said as Carrie started to set things up to take her blood pressure. "It's just... I thought I'd wait till marriage. And I didn't. And it ended up being awful."

She had been too embarrassed to talk to any of her friends about it, but now with Carrie's sympathetic gaze, she found herself pouring out the entire experience to a complete stranger. While getting her blood pressure checked. And she even admitted that she was worried that Travis was right and she was frigid.

"Maybe I shouldn't both with the HPV vaccine," she concluded glumly. "Who's going to want to have sex with someone who's frigid anyway?"

"Oh honey, you aren't frigid!" Carrie exclaimed. "You're just inexperienced and so was he. Plus he was an asshat." Amanda giggled at this description and the indignant look on Carrie's face. "It gets better, I promise." She patted Amanda's arm. "Now, unfortunately I have to go help some other patients, but I can tell you that you will be just fine and you are definitely NOT frigid." She handed Amanda a pink paper gown folded and wrapped in plastic. "Take off everything and put this on, the opening to the front."

"Everything?" Amanda asked, her heart rate picking up a little as she gulped.

Carrie nodded. "You can keep your socks on if you're worried about your feet getting cold. Dr. Durand will be here in a few minutes." She gave Amanda another warm, reassuring smile. "Don't worry, he'll take good care of you."

The door closed and Amanda was left alone in the exam room. Huffing out all the air in her lungs in one breath, she looked at the paper robe in her hand skeptically as she took it out of the package. Yikes. Just like the hospital robes she'd seen on TV - except that the opening was supposed to be in the front? Well, she guessed that made sense... it wasn't as if Dr. Durand was going to be examining her backside. Quickly, before she lost her nerve, she stripped off everything except her socks, folding it neatly onto the chair beside the exam table, and pulled the paper robe on.

As a redhead, pink was not her best color, so it was probably for the best that there weren't any mirrors in here. Absently she noted that this particular shade looked pretty good against her ivory skin, it was almost the exact same shade as her nipples. Shivering a little, she hopped back up onto the exam table, her legs hanging down the side again, and she rearranged the flimsy gown so that it didn't gape open the way it was trying to. Somehow she felt more naked wearing it than if she'd just been naked; her nipples had hardened in the slightly chilly air and were rubbing against the paper, she kept feeling like her trim red bush was peeking out from the front gap, and every time she moved the gown made little rustling noises.

When the door to the office opened again she jumped, and flushed red as she immediately grabbed the front of the robe and tried to pull it back together. Fortunately Dr. Durand was looking down at the clipboard in front of him so he didn't see her inadvertent peep show or her jaw dropping as she got her first good look at him. He looked like a movie star! Very tall, broad shouldered, with dark brown skin, his curly hair was trimmed close to his head and his face looked like it had been sculpted from ebony. And were gynos supposed to have bodies like that? Underneath his white coat and buttoned down shirt, she could practically see the muscles bulging and moving beneath the fabric, as if clothes could barely contain his body.

Suddenly she realized that she felt warm and tingly all over, but especially between her legs and where her nipples were rubbing the inside of the paper gown. Heat bloomed in her cheeks. These were the exact sensations that she'd gotten when she read sexy romances! And the same sensations that had been mostly missing when she'd had sex with Travis.

"Hello Miss Crape, do you mind if I call you Amanda?"

Oh God... his voice was as smooth and dark as his skin, almost a velvety sound that caressed her ears and gave her goose bumps along the back of her arms. The kind of voice that made women swoon... and combined with that face and body, it was enough to make Amanda press her thighs together. Hard. As if she could contain the strange new feelings that were creeping over her. A man's presence had never made her feel like this before! Although, other than Travis, she'd never been so unclothed in a man's presence before either.

"Amanda's fine, thank you," she said, smiling weakly and trying to cover up how flustered she was. Her ankles crossed and re-crossed, her legs feeling twitchy. Dr. Durand looked up from his clipboard with those melting chocolate eyes and Amanda just about melted herself.

"Very good, it's nice to meet you," he said, holding out his hand. Amanda took it, her tiny white hand looking absolutely dwarfed by his. His fingers were as big as sausages! His hand felt very strong and very warm, smooth, capable. The kind of hand she would want her doctor to have. Except that instead of feeling comforted by it, she just felt more unsettled. "So this is your first time at the gyno?" Amanda nodded and he gave her a warm smile. "Nothing to worry about, we'll take good care of you here."

When he released her hand she almost had to bite her tongue to stop herself from asking him to come back. It was like a visceral loss.

"So," he said, referring back to the clipboard. "Carrie has noted that you are recently sexually active, but are worried that there's something wrong with you?"

"My boyfriend said I was frigid." The words popped out of her mouth before she could stop them and she clapped her hand over her lips, staring at Dr. Durand in complete horror. To her relief he just gave her that warm smile again, looking rather sympathetic and comforting.

"Well that's certainly something that we can check out today, although I don't think you need to be worried in the slightest," he said. "Now, why don't you lay down on your back. You don't need to put your feet in the stirrups yet."

Nervously Amanda shifted around on the table, doing her best to lie down while keeping herself covered as Dr. Durand watched her every movement. When she finally had herself situated, he moved closer to the bed, practically looming over her. Amanda's breath caught in her throat as he reached to open her robe.

"No! Wait..." she started to try to sit up as she clutched at the front of the robe, holding it closed. The entire situation made her far too anxious and she wasn't ready yet. But one of Dr. Durand's large hands was already resting on her collarbone, above her breasts, pushing her inexorably back down. Amanda stared up at him with wide, startled green eyes, one hand still clutching the front of the robe closed over her breasts, the other over her mound.

"I understand that this can be very nerve-wracking the first time," Dr. Durand said comfortingly. "But you have to relax if we're going to finish the examination in a timely manner, do you think you can do that?"

"I don't know," she said, blinking nervously, almost on the verge of tears. Something about Dr. Durand compelled her to honesty, even when it was embarrassing. In fact, staring up into his fathomless dark eyes, she felt almost hypnotized, her breathing slowing as he put his hand on top of hers and smiled warmly. Amanda allowed him to move her hand up by the side of her head, only noticing when it was too late that he was securing it with a strap that she hadn't noticed at first.

"Wait!" she cried out as he took her other hand in his, struggling to pull it away. "What are you doing?"

Speaking calmly, as if he wasn't concerned at all by her protests, Dr. Durand replied, "In order to continue the examination I think it's best if we restrain your hands."

"Wait, wait, wait," Amanda wailed, completely ignored. Tears spilled from emerald eyes onto ivory cheeks, and yet the tall, handsome doctor was completely unmoved as he strapped her arm down beside her head, leaving her completely unprotected. Now that she had no hands with which to defend herself, Amanda realized that her robe was gaping open, showing over both her cleavage and her red, trimmed bush, despite the tie around the waist.

Ignoring the lower half of her body, Dr. Durand pulled the sides of the robe back to expose her breasts, pert pink nipples hard and sticking straight up from the creamy mounds of her breast. Amanda whimpered, although her cries had ceased.

"Nicely sized, very proportionate," Dr. Durand murmured as he began to palpitate her right breast. It was a strange sensation, rather clinical and distant, his fingers briskly massaging over the flesh, checking for lumps.

Choking back her fear, Amanda let her arms relax. This actually wasn't so bad. The way in which he was touching her was a little strange, but it felt very doctor-like. Still, her nipples stayed erect, causing her to blush with embarrassment, although Dr. Durand didn't seemed bothered by it at all. Then, once he had palpitated both of her breasts, he cupped them rather intimately and Amanda sucked in a breath, her eyes widening with shock as he brushed his thumbs over her erect nipples. This didn't seem doctor-like at all!

"You seem quite responsive," Dr. Durand said, almost conversationally. As he leaned over to get a better view of her ivory mounds, cupped in his dark black hands, Amanda had the sudden, incongruent thought that she could kiss him if she were just to lift her head... "I'm surprised that you think you're frigid."

"I don't know if I am," she said, her spirits suddenly crushed as she remembered the humiliation of hearing Travis call her that. "It's just what my boyfriend - my ex-boyfriend - said."

"Hmmm," Dr. Durand replied, squeezing her breasts a little harder. Amanda stifled a moan. His big dark hands felt so good on her breasts, warm and caressing. Even looking down at his hands on her was erotic, they were so large and dark on her small, white frame, her nipples looking even pinker against the deep brown of his skin.

Continuing to cup her breasts, Dr. Durand pinched her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, rolling them a little and Amanda gasped, her head falling back as the sensation went straight to her pussy with a wet shock. Her thighs tightened together, rubbing, as she tried to relieve the need that was quickly growing between her legs.

"Yes, quite responsive," Dr. Durand murmured, watching her face as she gasped and let out a little moan. Before she could be embarrassed, his lips were on hers, kissing her quite demandingly. Amanda gasped in shock and his tongue thrust between her lips, invading her mouth. He tasted of mint, like a cool, clean wind, and he tugged at her nipples, harder, as he kissed her. It felt so good, both the kiss and the way he was pinching and rolling her nipples, and Amanda found herself responding automatically, her back arching to thrust her breasts upwards, her tongue sliding erotically against his.

In fact, she almost forgot that she was restrained to an examination table, until she tried to bring her hands up to touch him back. The sudden reminder of her vulnerability and helplessness caused a flash of fear to trickle through her, but somehow that only seemed to add to her arousal, the adrenaline hardening her nipples even further.

When Dr. Durand released her mouth from his heady kiss, Amanda was left panting for breath. Her eyes fluttered open just in time to see his head lowering to her chest and she cried out a protest as he sucked one rosy nipple into his mouth. Oh, but it felt so good! Even though it shouldn't!

This couldn't possibly be a normal gynecological exam!

"Oh please... please stop..." she moaned and writhed as the hand which had been on her nipple traveled down her stomach and his fingers slid through the fiery hair of her bush. Just one inch further and he'd known exactly how wet she was, how aroused by her gynecologist. How humiliating! She bucked her hips to try and remove his hand, but that only seemed to encourage him.

The thick tip of one finger rubbed against her clit and Amanda found herself writhing for an entirely new reason as his digit circled her swollen bud. There seemed to be a direct line of sensation between the nipple that was caught between his teeth, being wetly suckled, and the throbbing pulse of her clit, one that she hadn't been aware of until he'd begun to stimulate both. As his finger dipped lower and touched her felt folds, she pressed her thighs together, trapping his dark hand between the ivory columns. But not before he'd felt the wetness of her core.

When Dr. Durand straightened, his hand still trying to press further between her legs, his other hand still plucking at one nipple and leaving the other wet in the cool air of the exam room, he smiled at Amanda with a look of triumph in his eyes.

"You don't feel frigid at all to me," he said smugly. Amanda just groaned, not knowing how to respond to such a statement.

No, she didn't seem frigid at all right now, but this wasn't how she had reacted to her boyfriend! So why was she behaving like this with her doctor, of all people?

She cried out in shock as Dr. Durand moved around to the end of the table and grabbed one of her ankles, placing it in the stirrup and attached a strap around it. As before, he ignored her protests and pleas, easily handling her as he restrained each of her legs in the stirrups. Grasping her by the waist, he pulled her down the table so that her hands were left high above her head and the creamy globes of her ass were just hanging off of the end of the table, before he secured another restraint around her waist to hold her in place. Then he took each of the stirrups and spread them wide. Amanda groaned as her muscles stretched; she could feel the cool air of the exam room on the inner folds of her pussy, letting her know exactly how exposed she was by the position.

"Please, please stop," she begged.

"Now, now Amanda, we're not done with your exam yet," he said, giving her a wide grin. Slowly his smiles had become more lascivious through her visit and Amanda tugged her wrists against the restraints as this particular smile seemed to promise all sorts of erotic delights. Her breasts wobbled as she struggled and she saw him shift his gaze down to the ample bounty before she stopped struggling.

When he moved to stand between her legs, she could see the sizable bulge pressing against his pants. There was no doubt that her doctor was just as aroused as he'd made her! She moaned, as the knowledge wasn't at all reassuring. The feeling of his gaze on her exposed and vulnerable body was both exciting and frightening; the paper robe was covering nothing more than her upper arms now, everything else was vulnerable to his eyes and hands. A thick finger slid up and down the center of her feminine folds and she whimpered, trying not to jerk her hips in encouragement.. the sensation was extremely erotic but she knew that this wasn't what she was supposed to be feeling right now.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,559 Followers