First Time at the Rim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayneDor
RayneDor
196 Followers

"God... I've never come that quickly before," she said. "Nor that fucking hard." She looked down and saw the glistening pre-cum oozing from the narrow opening of his foreskin. She clucked in sympathy. "Oh... you poor thing," she said. "You are in a state." She leaned over and kissed his forehead, then whispered. "How can I make you come?" she asked him. "Do you want my mouth... or inside my bottom?" He stared at her in surprise and she chuckled. "Don't worry... I can still keep my virginity that way, sweetie."

Nimbly, she flipped around and stretched out to reach into the drawer of her bedside table. She withdrew a jar of cold cream and handed it to him.

"Will you put it on me?" she asked.

Now she was back on all fours again, a little further up the bed this time, and, once again, the beautiful sight of her open bottom filled his view. He unscrewed the cap of the jar and climbed up beside her hips. Sticking one finger into the jar and scooping up a good dollop of the slick cream, he touched it to her waiting asshole. Once again she flinched and then shivered in anticipation.

"Use lots," she said.

Gently, he began to smear the unctuous cream around her asshole, making her quiver at the sensation, and then he pressed the tip of his finger against the center. His previous ministrations had relaxed her somewhat and, this time, he slipped inside with relative ease. He went deeper, twisting a little, until he was buried all the way in.

"Oh yeah..." she said. "Use more... get lots inside me!"

This time, he dipped two fingers into the cream and, when he pressed them into her, it was almost as if she were sucking him inside. She began to moan as he slowly, then more quickly slid the digits in an out, fucking her deeper and deeper.

"Oh God," she sighed, almost dreamily. "I think I could come just from having you play with my asshole like that," He was afraid that he was very close to that point himself and she intuitively guessed that fact. "Are you ready?" she asked. He withdrew his finger and started to position himself but she stopped him. "Wait," she said, climbing upright. "Can we do it with me on top, please? I really want us to be able to look at each other when you go inside me."

He nodded, then lay back, stretching out for her. Nimbly, she straddled him and shifted forward until the tangle of her pubic thatch pressed against the underside of his stiff, upright shaft. The wiry hairs send little electric tingles into him and he gasped. Smiling, she gently reached down and gripped the thick hood of his foreskin then, slowly, peeled it open.

"Oh wow... that is SO fucking hot doing that!" she whispered. The pink knob of his corona was glistening and, once again, a bubble of clear liquid oozed out. She raised herself slightly, and then eased forward. With one hand, she spread herself open for him and then lowered herself until he felt the throbbing tip of his cock press against the delicious twists of her anus. He let out a sharp gasp and then she let her weight work for them, her head leaning back and her eyes closed to savor the feeling.

It took a moment or two but then he was inside her, the rim of his glans just beyond the tight ring of her sphincter. It was hot... deliciously, wonderfully hot in there... and he gasped, gripping the counterpane of the bed tightly with his fingertips, willing himself not to come. Her eyes flickered down and she looked at him sharply.

"Hold it... try and hold it," she urged him. "I want to feel you all the way inside me when you come."

Slowly, she let herself drop further, and he could feel the velvet grip of her inner passage caress his head and shaft as he slid deeper and deeper. Finally, he could feel her pubic bone pressed hard against him. It was her turn to gasp.

"Christ... you're in so fucking deep... nothing... nobody... has been that deep inside my ass. Oh fuck, that feels so incredible."

Now, she leaned all the way ahead, placing her hands on either side of her chest. Looking deep into his eyes, she began to ease forward, her breath slow, steady and measured as she concentrated. The friction of her anal ring was now reversed and the sensations were incredible. He moaned, and then, just as his cock head was the only part of him still inside, she suddenly sat back, forcing him into her in one, swift, motion.

That was it. Holding it in was no longer possible and with a half-grunt, half moan, he shot his load into her ass, spewing in pulsing waves three, four... five times? The aftershocks seemed to last longer than at any time before in his life and the spending of himself left him drained and panting. After a moment, she leaned down, his cock still inside her, and kissed him.

"You know," she said. "I could feel all of that... every pulse of your cock. I could even feel your come squirting high up into me... that was incredible!"

@@@

Afterwards they dressed. He knew intuitively that it was not part of her plan that they spend the night together, but he wasn't upset at all. It just wasn't in the cards... for either of them, really. He wondered though, if, having thanked him in the way she intended, this was it... whether this was a one shot deal. Before he left, though, she kissed him a final time at the door.

"Let's wait a bit before we do this again," she said. "If we give ourselves a little waiting time between meeting... it will keep things special, don't you think?"

RayneDor
RayneDor
196 Followers
12