First Time Bareback

Story Info
A couple decides to take the next step.
1.3k words
3.95
49.4k
18
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bphett
bphett
2 Followers

Susie was sitting there on the couch, Jared leaning against her. It always felt so good when they cuddled like this. She felt so safe with him next to her. He was average height, medium build, with shaggy brown hair. She was shorter than him, with long dark red hair and a gorgeous light brown complexion. They were watching something on the TV, but Susie was not paying any attention to it. Her eyes were locked on Jared. He looked so sexy in his jeans and tight graphic t-shirt. She couldn't help herself. Her hand started slowly gliding along his arm. Her touch was like electricity to him, and Jared shuddered just a little bit. He looked up at her and the intensity in those deep brown eyes told Susie that he wanted her. All of her. Jared stood up from the couch and led Susie by the hand toward the bedroom...

They had been seeing each other for five months now. It felt like a lifetime to both of them. Their relationship had moved very quickly at first, with her moving in within a month and them sleeping together shortly after. Sometimes Jared thought it was maybe too fast. However, there was one thing they had waited on until they were both ready. They had always used condoms. It was excruciating sometimes when he wanted nothing more than to explode inside of her and share everything he is with Susie. They had talked about it a lot, and both of them knew that tonight was the night.

When they got to the bedroom, Susie went over to the shelf along one wall and picked up the candles that they had there. One by one, she lit them and then turned off the overhead light so that the entire room was lit by a gentle glow. As she lit the final candle, Jared's arms wrapped around her from behind. His touch set her whole body to tingling with desire. He gently kissed her neck, slowly working down to her shoulder. Every brush of his lips sent pulses of pleasure down her spine. Slowly she turned around and faced him. He leaned down to kiss her, and she eagerly greeted him with her lips. Jared sensually licked her lips, causing Susie to suck in her breath sharply in pleasure.

Suddenly, they were on the bed. Neither one was entirely sure how they had gotten there. Lost in each other, the outside world didn't seem to matter anymore. Susie removed her top, and started unfastening her lacy bra. Jared's eyes roved over her body, worshiping it. As her bra came off and revealed those big, beautiful tits of hers Jared could feel a familiar tightness in his jeans. Her dark areola surrounded a pair of nipples that were already standing at attention with desire for him. Jared leaned forward, pressing his body against hers. She eased back, letting him lie on top of her. He again kissed her neck, but instead of stopping at the shoulder, he continued downwards until his lips brushed across her nipples. She could feel his touch all the way down in her pussy, which was getting wetter by the moment. Jared reached out with his tongue and slowly circled each nipple in turn, causing Susie to arch her back and moan in pleasure.

He again started to move slowly downwards, kissing her chest and stomach ever so gently. Reaching back, Jared pulled his shirt over his head. The feeling of her skin against his immediately drove him crazy. Like a man possessed, he grasped her panties and pulled them down her legs and off. Tossing them to the floor, he buried his face between her legs, sucking on her delicate lips. Susie let out a moan of absolute pleasure and reached down, grabbing him by the hair to pull him in even deeper. Jared gladly obliged, darting his tongue inside to taste her clit. She tasted amazing and obviously wanted him badly, since her juices were already starting to flow out and run down her ass to the bed. He eagerly lapped at her innermost parts, causing Susie to squirm and scream with ecstasy. Soon, she was cumming for him. The taste of her drove him insane with lust, and he drove his tongue deep inside her pussy, making her cum even harder. Wave after wave of pleasure came over her, seeming to last an eternity. Finally, the intense orgasm subsided leaving her panting.

Jared looked up into her eyes, and the fire he saw there made him smile. Susie sat up, and reached for the jeans that he was still wearing. Deftly unbuttoning them, she then grasped them and pulled them off of his body along with his boxers. His hard cock popped out, eager for her and glistening with precum. She could swear it looked bigger than usual. Perhaps because he was so excited? She wanted to taste him, but she couldn't wait another minute. She needed to feel him inside her. No barriers, just the two of them joined.

"Fuck me, Jared. Please, baby. I need you," she begged him. How could he resist that? He climbed on top of her, his warm chest pressed against her ample tits. Gently, he placed his throbbing cock against the entrance to her tight pussy. "Please, baby. Please," she begged. Suddenly, he thrust forward. Her well lubricated entrance didn't resist him at all, and he slid inside of her until she had taken every inch of his big, hard dick. Susie screamed with pleasure, and immediately started cumming all over his dick. He was harder than she thought was even possible. It felt like a steel rod was inside of her. Just as her orgasm was almost over, he began to slowly thrust in and out of her. It was the most amazing feeling either of them had ever experienced.

He began to thrust harder, deeper. He was so deep inside of her that Susie could almost feel it in her throat. He felt so warm inside of her, filling every inch of her. Soon, Jared was fully lost in the moment. She felt so good around his dick that he couldn't think of anything else. He was like an animal, no longer in conscious control of his own actions. He fucked her faster and faster, harder and harder, moaning like a beast as he pumped her with everything he had. His balls were slapping firmly against her ass, her tits bouncing madly. Both of them were moaning and screaming at the top of their lungs.

Susie felt another orgasm building. "Oh Gods, Jared... Oh... I'm gonna cum."

"Oh yes, Susie. Cum for me baby." Jared replied. And cum she did. As her pussy locked down on his dick tighter than he would have believed possible, he felt his balls start to contract. He tried to hold it back, so that they could go a little longer, but Susie's contracting pussy started to pull on him with a milking motion, and he had no choice. His cock burst with cum, shooting stream after stream inside of her. Susie couldn't believe how much he was cumming. Rope after rope of hot cum splashed against her cervix, until it started to run out of her and cover her ass. Finally, Jared was spent. His throbbing cock slowly started to shrink inside of her, allowing even more of his cum to spill out across her ass. This made her tighten up on Jared's dick, almost making him pass out from pleasure.

Jared slowly rolled off of Susie, and wrapped his arms around her. "That was amazing, my love. I'm so glad I have you in my life. I love you." Susie smiled and sighed with happiness, then fell asleep in his arms...

bphett
bphett
2 Followers