First Time Bi

Story Info
Panty wearer is discovered and forced to perform.
1.5k words
4.38
166.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought that I'd be in this position. I am a 40 year old married man, 5'9" 185 lbs and try to work out regularly to keep in shape. The problem is that I travel constantly for work. It takes a tremendous amount of willpower to avoid the junk food and commit to a workout schedule when I am on the road. For the past 3 years, I have been the leading salesman for my company. Not a week goes by that I don't have recruiters trying to lure me away.

To be honest, I love to travel. It gives me the opportunity to indulge in my greatest pleasure. I keep a collection of pretty lacy panties in my suitcase at all times. I leave home wearing my boring male underwear, but as soon as I reach the airport, I immediately rush into the the nearest men's room and change. Some days I feel like wearing a sexy black lace thong. I love the feel of the strap sliding up my shapely ass. My cock and balls, which I keep completely shaven, can barely be contained behind the small patch of material. Other days, I feel a little more innocent and opt for a pretty pink pair-imagining that I'm a schoolgirl, waiting and wanting to be taken advantage of.

I have also thought of myself as straight, but at night rubbing myself through my panties, it's a powerful, dominant older man that I fantasize about. Someone who treats me like his little girl

I was in Denver for a meeting with Mr. Richards, the CEO of a large multinational corporation. I had never met Mr. Richards before, but his reputation as a hard-ass preceded him. More than one sales rep has left his office in tears.

I arrived 15 minutes early for my appointment. I could feel my thong riding up my ass and that familiar twinge in my cock. I made small talk with the reception until she led me into Mr. Richards' office. The office was immense, with dark wood paneling and animal heads mounted on one wall. The floor to ceiling windows gave a breathtaking view of the mountains. For a moment, I could just stare. The receptionist urged me on, whispering to me "Every first time visitor has the same reaction." I was aware that it was a power play, designed to display his success and intimidate his guests, but I have to admit it was working.

Mr. Richards fit the room. Tall, masculine, about 55 years old, with dark hair, just graying a little on the sides. He motioned to a chair in front of his desk. I sat and found myself a good six inches below him. Another ploy, but I wasn't going to let it distract me.

"Mr. Richards, thank you for taking the time to meet with me. Typically, I'm sure that you have people below you that handle this sort of thing, but I feel that with the improvements my company can bring to your organization."

He raised his hand to stop me. "Mr. Johnson, I have done my homework. I am fully aware of your reputation and your company's reputation. We can dispense with the small talk, please show me what you propose."

I was a bit flustered by his directness. I pulled out the binder of the proposal and moved to his side of the desk. As I began to review with him, I suddenly became very aware of how close I was to him. I could smell his rich cologne and felt my cock start to harden. I tried to concentrate on the presentation, but was surprised when I heard him call my name. "Mr. Johnson, I asked you a question."

"Yes, I'm sorry Mr. Richards, could you repeat it?"

He looked surprisingly somewhat amused. "I want to see the bottom line numbers. Do you have them available?"

"Yes sir." I bent over my briefcase, unaware that my shirt had slipped up, revealing my black thong.

"Mr. Johnson. Stand up." I stood. "Turn and face me." I turned. "Do you always go to meetings wearing women's underwear?"

"I, um...Sir?" I was busted.

"First of all, you can continue to call me Sir. Secondly, please go to the door and lock it." Without thinking, I walked across the room and locked the door. When I came back to his desk, he was on the phone. "Yes Monica, please make sure that Mr. Johnson and I are not disturbed."

I stood in front of his desk. He looked up from behind his desk. "Get over here." I quickly moved behind his desk. "So what kind of pervert comes to a meeting like this wearing women's underwear? I'm sure your CEO would be very interested in what his top salesman was doing."

"Please Mr. Richards. I just left home and forgot to pack my underwear. I was using my wife's suitcase and these were in it."

"Let me see them."

"Excuse me?"

"Take off your pants now and let me see your panties, you little sissy."

I still hesitated, unsure if I should run for it, but his voice left no mistake, I was to obey. I slowly unbuckled my belt and slid down my pants. My cock was throbbing in the thong, the tip pushed up out of the top. Precum was visibly staining the black lace.

"Take your shoes and shirt off. I want to see you in your thong." I quickly stripped the rest of the way, until I was standing before him, wearing only my thong. My excitement was very apparent. "Turn around." I slowly turned, presenting my ass to him. "Bend over." I bent at the waste and felt the strap of the thong slide roughly against my hole. I shiver went through me. I stayed in that position for a few minutes. When he told me to turn back around, his pants were unzipped and he was slowly stroking and nice hard 7" cock. No words were needed. He glanced down and I sank to my knees.

I reached out as he removed his hand and slowly felt my first cock other than my own. I slowly stroked his cock, watching as the head slipped under the foreskin, milking the first drops of precum until the head was shiny. I looked up into his eyes as his hands reached for the back of my head, slowly urging me forward. I stuck my tongue and ran it softly across the head of his cock. The taste of his precum caused a shiver of excitement to course through my body and as if a switch had flipped in my head, I eagerly slipped my mouth over the head of his cock.

His hands lessened the force on my head, as if he knew this were my first time, but they were still insistent. I knew and he knew that I was his bitch, his sissy. I opened my mouth wide and began my long slow descent onto his cock. I breathed deep, inhaling his manliness, urging my mouth to go further, to take his cock, to become his sissy. He pushed me off, and I fell back on my knees, staring up at him, my eyes pleading.

He stood and slid his pants down. I was able for the first time to see his cock in all its glory. I shuffled forward on my knees, grasping his cock again. I slid my tongue underneath his foreskin, loving the feel of my tongue being caught between the foreskin and head. I opened wide again and quickly slid his cock into my mouth. I reached up and cupped his heavy balls in my hand. I pulled back and softly sucked each one into my now hungry, yearning mouth. A soft moan escaped from his lips and I moved lower, allowing my tongue to run under his balls and closer to his ass.

Suddenly, he grabbed my head and pulled me up. He pushed his cock deep into my mouth. I fought to breath as he held my head and began to pump himself in and out of my mouth, using my mouth like a pussy-using my mouth how I now wish he would use my ass. With one final thrust, he buried himself deep in my throat. I felt his cock tightened, his head grew larger, blocking off oxygen. Then I felt the pulse as a large wad of cum shot into my throat. I pulled back and took the remaining shots in my mouth, savoring his taste, before swallowing.

I kept his softening cock in my mouth, enjoying the dichotomy between the hardness and softness. I cleaned him and softly tongued his balls before catching stray drops of his cum with my fingers and eagerly lapping them up.

We both dressed silently. I again sat across from him. Without acknowledging that anything had happened, he said, "Mr. Johnson, I think your proposal has merit. I would like to spend the week reviewing your information and meet again on Friday afternoon. You should plan on spending the weekend to iron out the specifics."

"Thank you Sir." I gathered my things. "I look forward to seeing you on Friday. I appreciate the opportunity to work with you." As I passed his receptionist, she reminded me, "Mr. Richards would like you to be here at 4:00 pm Friday afternoon."

I simply nodded, wondering what I would wear for our next meeting.