First Time Cheat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How?" She questioned him.

"I just don't feel like we're free to do stuff like we used to anymore. Not the sort of wild sex we used to have. We're parents now." He carried on. Finally Louise felt they might be getting to the root of the problem.

"So you don't feel like you can do dirty stuff with me anymore?" Louise asked him.

"No." He replied.

"Why?" She asked him. "I've never turned you down." She carried on.

"I don't know. Things just didn't seem the same anymore." He said. "Then things just drifted, the gap got bigger until it seemed too much."

Louise just listened, knowing he was being straight with her as always.

"Look, I need to tell you something." Mike said, looking a bit scared.

"Go on." Louise said.

"I don't know how to say it." He was now looking very uncomfortable. "I paid to have sex with a prostitute a couple of weeks ago." He blurted out.

Louise was shocked. She hadn't expected this at all. She felt a kind of horror at the admission but a sort of relief that she could now confess her infidelity without as much guilt.

"Why?" She asked him, encouraging him to open up.

"I just felt that I couldn't talk to you anymore, we'd drifted so far apart." He was now spilling out his feelings to her.

"What did you want from her that I couldn't give you?" Louise asked.

"I wanted raw, dirty sex. The type we had years ago." He continued. "It had been so long, I didn't think we could eer get that feeling back again. I feel such a bastard."

"I wish you had just talked to me." Louise told him. "I've missed the way we used to be too. What did she do for you then?" Louie asked him, wanting him to spill the beans.

"It was a blowjob, coming in her mouth, that sort of thing. I just didn't think you liked that sort of thing anymore." He finally opened up. "I really hate myself for doing it, I really do."

"I don't know what to say. I'm gutted that you felt you couldn't ask me for stuff like that anymore, but I'm not surprised."

They both sat quietly thinking about what had been said. It had made Louise's confession a little easier now.

"Look, I've been naughty too. I had a one night stand when I was in Leeds." She told him.

Mike's face dropped, he knew he couldn't have a go at her though, not after what he had just told her.

"It was just sex, nothing more." She continued. "I was drunk and he was saying the right things to me. I'm sorry I weakened, I know I always said I wouldn't, but I did. I guess I felt you weren't interested in me anymore as he was."

"Was it good?" Mike asked her.

"Yes it was." She continued.

"Better than me?" He asked.

"Yes, better than we have now." Louise said, "Not as good as we used to have though. That's what I miss, the passion, the fun we used to have."

"I miss it too." Mike said. "We just drifted so far apart that it got impossible to ask anymore."

Silence again. Their secrets were out now, things had changed for ever, whether it ended up better or worse.

"What do we do now then?" Louise asked after a couple of minutes.

"I don't know." Mike answered quietly.

"There's 2 options as I see it. We can't go back to the way we have been for the last couple of years, I couldn't live the rest of my life like that." Louise continued.

"What do you suggest we do then?" Mike questioned her. "It's not looking good is it?"

"No, it isn't." She went on. "We either have to end it here, if we really don't want to be with each other, or just forgive these mistakes we've made and move on."

Mike thought again for a few moments.

"It has to be complete forgiveness though." Louise carried on. "We can't move on unless both of us are prepared to accept what we've done. Can you do that? I need to be sure that you can feel the same way about me knowing I've shagged another man."

"Can you forgive me? More to the point." Mike said, with a hint of regret in his voice. "I feel dirty knowing I've been with whores, and forgot about you while I did it."

"Well don't." She reassured him. "Like I said, we've got to move forward if we're going to make this work. Just one thing though, I want to know everything, who, where, when, what you did. I need to know everything before we leave this behind."

Mike thought about it for a few moments before starting, he knew he had to tell her the gory truth now, no holding back.

"I've been to see about a dozen girls over the last couple of years." Louise looked a bit shocked at his admission.

"I started after we had a couple of big rows." He went on. "It was when you went to Benidorm with the girls. I just assumed you'd cheat on me in a place like that."

"I didn't you know." Louise told him. "I thought about it, believe me. I could have done but I didn't."

"I know that now." He said with a tinge of regret. "But we just weren't talking back then, it wasn't just me you know, you didn't seem to want me either."

"I know." Louise said. "I'm not trying to blame this all on you. Carry on."

"I went out with the lads one night while you were away, got a bit drunk and ended up going to a massage parlor with Geoff. He was single at the time and going regularly." He continued.

"He kept on telling me I shouldn't do this, I should talk to you, but I didn't listen."

Louise sat and listened, let him talk and open up to her for a change.

"The first time I went it was just a quick fuck." He went on. "It wasn't even any good."

"So why did you go back?" She asked him.

"It was almost kind of addictive." He continued. "I was sober the next time I went and spent a bit longer with a different girl."

"What did you do? How much did she charge." Louise now probed. She was almost starting to enjoy this now, was that wrong? The thought of her husband with another woman wasn't as sickening as she thought. Maybe it would have been if she hadn't had an affair too, but she had.

"The 2nd time I spent an hour there. £100 for pretty much anything goes." Mike looked a bit embarrassed at this stage.

"Go on." Louise pressed him further.

"I got a blowjob, no condom. She even let me come in her mouth." He finally replied. "You hadn't let me do that for ages, it felt good, really good. I went down on her after that then we fucked. I always used condoms for full sex."

"Good to hear it!" Louise said.

"I went back every now and then. Not often, usually when we'd had a big row or no sex for ages." He said.

"I'd happily suck your cock you know." Louise told him. "All you need to do is ask, shame you couldn't have just asked me."

"I wish I had." Mike said. He looked genuine as he said it, Louise believed he really did feel something for her after all.

"I still love you, you know." Louise told him.

"And I love you too." She kissed him on the cheek and put her arm round him.

They held each other for a good couple of minutes before Louise spoke again.

"Just promise me you won't go to prostitutes anymore." She asked him. "There's nothing I won't try with you at least once, or more if I like it!"

Mike smiled at her.

"I promise I won't cheat on you again too." Louise told him, she really meant this, as much as she had enjoyed the sex, she would rather have her husband back the way they were when they met.

"Let's go upstairs." Mike told her, holding her hand, leading her up the stairs.

Mike was soon pulling her trousers and knickers off while she did the same to him. Within seconds they were naked on the bed together, kissing, touching, feeling like young lovers again. Mike kissed and licked her boobs, lovingly feeling them, gently biting her nipples as he teased her.

He soon started licking and kissing his way down her belly. Louise could feel her moisture beginning to flow now, she knew what was coming, Mike hadn't done this to her for at least a couple of years.

He made contact with her moist slit, slowly running his tongue up and down her outer lips. He savored her aroma, lapping up her juice, he couldn't get enough. Louise spread her legs wider to give him a better view, pulling her lips apart to show him her most intimate parts. Mike started to lick round her clitoris, concentrating on giving his wife the orgasm she craved so much.

"Did that bloke do this to you?" He asked her, diving back in and licking her again before she had time to answer.

"Yes." She replied. "It didn't feel this good though."

"Did you suck his cock?" He asked, clearly now getting excited at his wife's answers.

"Yes." She answered.

"And did you let him come in your mouth?" He asked. Louise was close to orgasm now, the dirty talk was pushing her even closer to the edge.

"Yes." She answered again. "I swallowed every drop."

Mike made one last effort, clamping his lips around her clit, putting constant pressure on with his tongue. Louise came hard, harder than she had for years. It felt so good to have her husband make her feel like that again. Maybe they could see this through.

"I want to suck your cock now." Louise told him. "I'm going to make you come now."

Mike laid back on the bed and allowed Louise to work on his erection. She licked up and down his shaft, working on his balls when she got down to the bottom. After teasing her tongue around his tip for a while, she swallowed his entire length, deep throating him completely.

As soon as she started this, Mike knew he would come soon. He managed to hold out for a couple of minutes before he felt himself building up. Louise sensed this and continued sucking deeply. Louise closed her mouth around his shaft and waited for his explosion. Mike then let go, filling Louise's mouth with his hot seed. She gratefully swallowed every drop, milking him until there was nothing more.

"That was unreal." Mike said when he got his breath back. "I never thought we'd do stuff like that again."

"See, I told you we could." Louise said, kissing him. "Did it turn you on? Talking about my one night stand like that?"

"It did." He admitted. "I was a bit shocked at first, but then it started to make he hornier than ever!"

"I'm glad." She replied. "I really enjoyed hearing about the stuff you did too, I shouldn't but I did for some reason."

"Let's just agree to talk to each other in the future." Mike asked her. "If either of us have anything we want to try, no matter how extreme, we just talk about it."

"It's a deal." Louise agreed.

They spent the rest of the night, cuddling, making love, talking, just like they used to. Both of them felt a connection just like when they first met. They knew they still had a long way to go, but it was a start.

12