First Time Cuckolded

Story Info
Finally, Kate finds another man & shares with husband.
6.8k words
4.28
221.1k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a true story; the rest of my submissions have been works of fiction but finally I got to write about a real event. As it is true, there is less hardcore action, and safe sex is practiced. I apologise if some find this account long-winded but unlike fantasy, real events sometimes take time to work out.

*

Day One

Kate and I have been married for 12 years and have indulged in numerous sexual activities, including swinging with other couples where Kate would have sex with both the man and woman, while I would just have sex with the woman. I really enjoyed watching her with other men, probably more so than I enjoyed fucking other women.

Kate is a gorgeous, petite brunette and always attracted attention from other guys; whenever she told me how she'd been chatted up it would really turn me on and I have always told her that if anyone took her fancy then she should just go for it. She said she would but I think she was worried that I would get jealous and never, until recently, took up any offers.

I am in the Army, living in Germany, where Kate works as a clerk for one of the military units based in the same area. I knew when she took the job that she would be dealing with hundreds of young soldiers and thought that at some point some would hit on her, but surprisingly, they didn't; I don't know if they were intimidated by her looks or because she worked in the Headquarters.

Me and Kate were sat in the garden sunning ourselves after finishing early on a Friday, when she mentioned that a Staff Sergeant called Kev had complimented her earlier that day; Kate had mentioned to him that she was thinking of changing jobs and he had told her that it was typical, just when the Headquarters gets one of the best looking clerks in the camp, now she was thinking of leaving.

"Well, why not just go for it?" I said to her, "You know I don't mind."

"What do you mean," she replied, looking coy.

"You know what I mean. Do you think he's good looking?"

"Very," she said, "Probably the best I've come across so far."

As I heard Kate tell me how she found him attractive I felt my cock beginning to harden; reaching over I grabbed her hand and placed it in my lap.

"See, look what this does to me, honestly babe, just ask him on Monday, tell him that you were thinking of him all weekend after what he said to you and that you're willing to meet him if he wants."

"Are you serious?" she replied, but I could just tell she was considering it, "But he knows I'm married." She was discreetly rubbing my cock which by now was solid, "I don't even know whether he's married or single," she added, "What if he says no?"

"What have you got to lose?" I countered, "If I was propositioned by someone as gorgeous as you, there's no way I would say no."

We went inside and sat in the lounge, talking about this latest revelation. Eventually, Kate agreed that she was willing to proposition him and that on Monday she would try and find an excuse to go to his office. We decided that if he questioned the fact that she was married, she would just say that she had an 'understanding' husband and that while there was a need for discretion, that Kev shouldn't concern himself over me; unfortunately it was almost a hanging offence for a soldier to have sex with another soldier's wife so we would really have to make sure Kev was content that neither he nor us would tell anyone.

It turned out that Kev was leaving the unit in a couple of weeks and there was a joint leaving function being held for him and one of the guys who worked with Kate the following Wednesday; Kate was invited so this would be a good opportunity for her to speak to him. Even so, I told her she shouldn't waste time and in all honesty, there might be too many people around for her to say what she (or we!) wanted her to say to him, so she said she would definitely try to see him on the Monday. Kate asked me if I wanted her to invite him to join us for a threesome; I said no, not at first as that might scare him off. I thought that once, or if, he experienced fucking Kate then maybe that could be an option but that she should just try an arrange a meet with him alone at first.

Days Two & Three

That weekend we had fantastic sex, each time the main topic of discussion was Kate fucking Kev in varying situations and then coming home to me so I could lick her pussy as she told me what had happened. Kate wasn't on the pill (as I had a vasectomy) so condoms were a must, even so, Kate, in the throes of horniness, said she would bring one home and leak it over her tits for me to lick off. I couldn't believe how horny this had got her (and me!) and came hard as I imagined eating some other guy's cum off my wife's breasts.

Day Four

The following Monday I could barely concentrate in the office; Kate had made extra effort with her appearance and looked beautiful as she got into the car to go to go to work. She seemed a little nervous but was adamant she would take any opportunity that arose to speak with Kev and if she was happy that he could be discreet, she would give him her number.

We exchanged texts throughout the day but it wasn't until mid-afternoon that I received a positive reply. 'Done it. He is married but wife goes to England on Sun night, flirted and seemed interested, gave him my number'. I couldn't believe she had really done it, I genuinely thought she would be too nervous but as I read the text message my cock became hard as I realised she had taken the first step.

Within half an hour of me getting home that afternoon we were in bed, touching each other as Kate told me about what had happened with Kev. She had flirted with him a little in his office and then when she saw him later had just been direct with him. She had just made him answer three questions; do you find me attractive? Can you be discreet? Would you like to spend some time with me before you go? Kev had answered yes to all three and Kate told me he had seemed really keen, and had later sent her a text saying that he was gutted that things would have to wait until after his wife left on Sunday afternoon, although he had added that maybe they could find a quiet corner when out on the Wednesday night.

That evening we drafted a message for Kate to send him the following day, 'So wot do hav planned for the quiet corner;) Lucky I'll be wearing a dress! So you wanna meet on Sun - any idea where?' We had discussed the Wednesday evening and both agreed that Kate would have to be careful as there were going to be a lot of hers and Kev's colleagues there; I suggested that if Kate left early she could get Kev to slip away shortly after and meet him outside wherever they were at the time, maybe find somewhere quiet for 20 minutes. Kate liked the thought of this, adding that she would at least be able to have a grope and gauge the size of Kev's cock, maybe even get to experience it in one way or another!

Fantastic sex followed again that night when we went to bed, as Kate told me how, at the leaving function, she would take Kev somewhere secluded and if there was little chance of being disturbed, let him fuck her up against a wall, after which she would come straight home in a taxi. She teased me by saying that she might just take the risk and not use a condom, coming home to me full of his cum, or that she would remove his condom herself and slip it into her bag to bring home and make me suck out the contents.

"Mmm," she said, as we lay recovering afterwards, "So you like the thought of tasting Kev's cum?"

"It's just very bad is all," I replied, a little embarrassed, "Why, would you like me to do that?"

"Of course I would, to sit in a taxi on the way home, feeling another man's cum soaking into my knickers until I get back and make you lick my used pussy, I'd love it!"

Day Five

Despite how horny this made me feel, the following (Tuesday) morning I left an envelope in Kate's handbag with 4 condoms in it, with the words 'Just in case...' written on the front. Realistically, unless it came out that Kev had got the 'snip', we knew Kate would have to use protection.

We had chatted about where she would meet him on the Sunday; the married quarter estates are renowned for nosey 'curtain twitchers', so Kate visiting Kev's house was risky. The only other option would be to go out with him for a drive; he had a large 4x4 so there was plenty of room for 'fun' Kate had said, although there was the risk of being seen together. We eventually agreed that she should arrange to go to his house.

I had joked about getting a supply of the 'morning after' pill in case Kate wanted to go bareback with him. "What do you mean supply?" she had said, "I'm only gonna get to see him that one time on Sunday, unless Wednesday evening works out."

"When does he leave?" I asked.

"I think it's a week on Friday."

"Well, that gives you Sunday through to Thursday doesn't it?" I replied.

"You'd go mad if I was seeing him for sex every day," she replied.

"No I wouldn't, you may as well make the most of it before he goes. Babe, if you rang me at work and told me you'd gone to see him at lunchtime and he'd fucked you over his desk I would love it, trust me."

I have to say, I could barely think of anything else other than what was going on between my wife and Kev; I found myself getting aroused just at the thought of my beautiful wife flirting with this other guy who I had not even met. My mind reeled as I imagined what she might get up to on Wednesday night, and what she would definitely be up to on Sunday evening. I knew that waiting at home would be torturous but decided I would suggest to Kate that she came home at a decent hour on the Wednesday night so I would be able to wait up for her, and that on the Sunday she only stay with him for a couple of hours.

At lunchtime on the Tuesday I went home and couldn't resist masturbating; I ended up lying on our bed with my eyes closed, wanking myself as I imagined Kate being fucked like some dirty slut in an alley somewhere in town. I pictured her up against a wall, her dress pushed up around her waist and her legs wrapped around Kev's back as he pounded his cock into her pussy, the pair of them snogging passionately, sucking on each other's tongues.

In my fantasy, Kev wasn't wearing a condom and Kate was encouraging him to bite at her neck, leaving love bites on her skin, before depositing his sperm deep inside her as they came together. She then came home to me and made me lie back on the sofa, straddling my face as she pulled her panties to one side and massaged her pussy until all his cum started to flood out of her and into my waiting mouth.

When I got back to work, I received a text message from Kate, saying that Kev had replied and that he was definitely up for meeting her on Sunday, when his wife was gone, he had also made reference to her wearing a dress on Wednesday night, saying that it offered a lot of 'opportunities'. He had asked where she wanted to meet and just as I was about to reply, Kate rang me. Apparently Kev had just came to see her but they hadn't really had the opportunity to talk as there were others around, but he had told her that he had barely been able to sleep the previous night, thinking about Kate's proposition.

Again, we discussed a loKateion and I said I would draft a reply and send it to her, and then she could edit it and send on to Kev. I compiled a message basically offering 3 options; his house, a hotel or out for a drive. Ideally, I knew Kate would rather be inside as opposed to a car, where they'd have to waste time finding somewhere quiet and still there would be a risk of being disturbed. I sent this to Kate and she replied, saying she would send it shortly and let me know.

When I got home that evening, Kate showed me all the messages she had received. Kev had agreed that she could come to his house on Sunday, although couldn't stay too long as this might cause suspicion amongst the neighbours. Also, Kate had suggested meeting him quickly after she left the function and he had told her that he was more than willing to do it, as long as they were away from prying eyes.

Day Six

Wednesday night came and I got home to an empty house; Kate had come home early and got ready, they were all meeting at 4 pm at a bar in town. I was so fucking turned on, all I could think about was Kate and Kev, her flirting with him by text message as she was stood across the bar, looking gorgeous. I had no doubt that he would be gagging for her by the end of the night. It became quite frustrating at one point as Kate couldn't get a signal on her phone and I didn't hear from her for a couple of hours until she rang just after 11 pm to say she was just about to text Kev and would be leaving soon.

This was it; my mind reeled as I imagined what would happen between them. In a way I felt jealous, not of Kev, but of not being able to actually watch them together; although I knew Kate would give me a detailed run down when she got back. It was about an hour later that I received a message from Kate, saying she would be home in 10 minutes.

I showered quickly and was brushing my teeth when Kate came home and into the bathroom behind me. "Kiss me," she said, "Quick before the taste goes."

I kissed her and she forced her tongue into my mouth; immediately I tasted cum, she'd done it! My cock hardened almost instantaneously and I licked and sucked at her tongue and inside her mouth, knowing that not long before his cock had been there.

Kate broke off the kiss, "Come on, get into the bedroom and I'll tell you all."

I followed her in and she stripped off, lying on the bed in just her lacy white knickers. "Lick me," she said, spreading her legs wide. I got between her legs and licked at the material between her legs, smelling the odour of her juices and knowing that whatever she had done had got her very wet. "His cock was in there for a while," she said, "Can you smell the condom?"

Actually I couldn't so Kate put her hand to my face and I recognised the smell of a condom straightaway. "You fucked him?" I said in disbelief, never thinking she really would in some back street.

"We tried," she replied, "But he was just too tall for me to be able to fuck him against a wall."

I continued licking her pussy, imagining it being stretched by another man's cock, before moving up to her and kissing her as I fingered her clit. I asked her to tell me everything and she did, coming twice on my fingers as she related what had happened.

She had left the bar and gave Kev instructions as to where she would wait for him. He arrived a few minutes later and they had gone behind one of the shops, into a disused doorway. Kev had immediately started to snog Kate and she had responded. She told me his hands were all over her ass and rubbing at her breasts, before she guided one between her legs, and had slipped her knickers to one side and started to finger her. Kate was rubbing at his cock through his jeans and then had undone them and pulled it out so she could wank him properly; she later told me that his cock wasn't as long as mine but was slightly thicker.

Kev's attention to her pussy had made Kate come on his hand and she told me she wanted more of him. She had stopped him and reached into her bag taking out one of two condoms that she had in there; Kev apparently was quite startled by this, asking her what I would do if I knew she was carrying condoms - she had told him not to worry, that I would be in bed by the time she returned home and she would make sure she got rid of them before I could find them.

She gave him the condom and told him to put it on, which he did and then she wrapped one of her legs around his, trying to fit his thick cock inside her as she leant back against the wall, but although his cock did enter her, she was not comfortable and had told Kev they should maybe save that for Sunday. Kate had then removed the condom from him and got on her knees, where she started to suck him off.

"Did you like his cock?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was nice and smooth and his balls are shaven, like yours."

"And did you swallow when he came?" I asked, "What was his cum like?"

Kate was masturbating me as we talked and it was all I could do to hold off coming; I didn't want this to be over. Lying here, listening to my wife describe Kev's cock was driving me insane with lust.

"Yes, I swallowed, his cum wasn't as thick as yours and was very easy to swallow, though I kept it in my mouth for a few seconds, wanting to make sure you would be able to taste it when you got home," she continued, kissing me and reminding me of what she was talking about by probing my mouth with her tongue, the taste of cum still present.

I had to have her and told Kate to get on top, sliding her used pussy down over my cock. We were both insatiable and it took just a few moments before Kate's orgasm hit her, closely followed by my own. As we lay, side by side, recovering, I asked Kate about Sunday and was she looking forward to it? She smiled wickedly, "Oh yes, not as nervous about it now either," she replied.

We talked about the next time and how she would have to come straight home to me after they had finished; she agreed with this, saying that she would get dressed and drive straight home to me. I then asked if she would see him again after Sunday; she said that if the chance arose then why not, that he was only around until the Friday so might as well make the most of him.

Unbelievably, my cock was becoming hard and I asked Kate if she would talk while I wanked myself; as she kissed me I asked if she would consider inviting him to our house, where I would make myself scarce for a couple of hours one evening the next week. We had previously discussed this but Kate had said no, she wouldn't risk it, however, turned on as she was, she now seemed more open to the suggestion.

"Would you want me to, to fuck him here, in our bed?" she asked.

"I'd love it," I replied, "To know that you were being fucked in our own bed and come home to you, the bed a mess and to know what had been going on..."

"We'll see," Kate said, "Lets see how Sunday goes first."

Even so, she continued to talk as I closed my eyes and masturbated myself, telling me how she would bring him straight up to our bedroom when he arrived and just get straight down to some hard fucking, making sure the room reeked of cum by the time he left and that the used condom, or condoms, were left for me to see. The image was too much and I came again, shooting cum out all over my stomach. By the time we fell asleep it had two in the morning and I drifted off with a smile on my face and my cock still semi-erect.

Day Seven

The next day I woke up bursting with horniness; Kate wasn't quite as lively, although promised me we would have sex later that day, as long as I was gentle. "Don't wanna be sore for Sunday do I?" she said with a smile as we had breakfast, "Or Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday," she added with a wink.

"You realise that if you want him after Sunday it will have to be here? He hands over his house on Monday and will be in the Sergeants Mess then until he leaves and there's no way you're going there."

"I'll maybe ask him on Sunday before I leave his house, he knows you're not away anywhere and may be too nervous to come around here if there's a chance you could return home anytime, even though we both know you wouldn't," she replied, "His house is different as we know his wife will be out of the country by Sunday afternoon."

"Yeah, suppose your right. Well, the offers there..."

Kate had found out that Kev was going away overnight that day (Thursday) and was back on Friday lunchtime. I suggested that while he was definitely away from his wife, she get Sunday sorted out, i.e. timings, otherwise if he was going to be with his wife from Friday till she left, we would be left wondering what was going to happen, or if it was still going to happen. Also, I was really keen that she visited his house in the afternoon; I didn't want to spend the whole day and evening waiting in anticipation. We decided that Kate would go there with some boxes, as if dropping them off with him, where she would then be innocently invited in for 'coffee'; well, that's what Kev could say if questioned afterwards by any nosey neighbours. Obviously, she would not be able to stay too long, maybe an hour or so, but Kate wasn't bothered by this.

12