First Time Daughter

Story Info
Innocent Offer of Backrub.
4.2k words
4.38
57.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,832 Followers

As age creeps up on the best of us, the past couple of years have demonstrated to me that you can not depend on continued perfect physical health even when you do exercise daily. I always expected to have no concerns at all. Then, in the middle of a basketball game at the rec center, my jump shot from the corner of the key went through, but I went down. My foot landed on the bridge of my opponents foot, and the ankle in that instant moment of time decided that its' best option was to, as the doctor described it, "complete a pure ankle dislocation", popping the foot free of the socket and wrapping the tendons around the leg bone. The leg muscles contracted, pulling the foot up to mid-calf. The pain was excruciating, but seeing the foot literally hanging on the inside of my leg was flat out gross. And I learned an important lesson. The pain was minimal to my next thought. Push the dangling foot back in place with the good remaining foot. Trust me, wrong decision. Blackness clouded the brain, guys were holding me down. One guy was shouting, "I'm a doctor, hold still. Somebody support his leg." People were scrambling.

Ever the jock, I understood pain and things calmed down as several guys held me down on the floor and others ran to call an ambulance. I started telling the guys "I must have been fouled", trying to bring some levity to the situation. I was not given any foul shots.

An hour and a half later, doctors had literally pulled my foot down my leg once without being able to get it back in place. After a giant needle with muscle relaxant, a second try popped it back in place. That pain sequence is another chapter not relevant here.

This took months of rehab to strengthen the ankle before I felt comfortable with the aid if an ankle brace playing over 60-softball or tennis or even basketball, but I was able to get back to some regularity in my expected routines.

Then just before Christmas, I took a header from the lower steps of my basement, testing a newfound flight pattern to land directly flush on my shoulder, driving the arm into socket hard. Pain again, the second week I was screaming for a doctor, the third week I got to the orthopedic doctor, the fourth week after the fall I got the MRI, the back to the orthopedic doctor to hear about a torn rotator cuff, labrum damage, bicep tendon tear and a large bone spur. Great, as we said in college football "Doctor Knife time".

Being somewhat helpless, my oldest daughter and son-in-law offered me their basement guest bedroom during my recovery. My daughter is now 38, 6 feet tall and about 160 lbs after having children. She was a top notch athlete during her high school and college days, but now inactive and a mother, more soft than her younger days. I have shrunk 2-inches since my prime, now standing 6'4" tall, weigh 250 lbs, gaining 30 since my lack of activity. Now, months later, arm and shoulder is nearing recovery.

Just after breakfast one morning after the grandsons had left for school, I opted to take a nap. No more thought than that. Drowsing my daughter popped in to see if I needed anything. She was rubbing her neck fairly hard. I inquired if she was ok. "Stiff neck leading to a headache" she volunteered.

"Come, lay down here with me, I'll rub your back and neck," I offered.

"Dad, that would be great!" she said as she moved to the bed. Now, we are on the top of the comforter, with a light blanket over us as the room is cool. Dressed for the day, each of us are wearing sweats and t-shirts. Laying on her tummy, she stretches out, arms crossed under her head. I reach to her, slide my hand under her t-shirt and begin a slow, deliberate back rub, paying close attention to her neck and shoulders. Her bra strap interrupts a smooth transition down her back.

"If you need to Dad, unhook the thing. This is really helping," Kay stated matter of fact.

"Sure," I responded without a second thought. I continued rubbing her back, shifting slightly further to my left side. I was now touching her left side all the way along our bodies. No thought of it until my hips arched forward to press against her hip. Nothing said, but my mind jumped into full gear. Little brain awoke, my cock engorged without any forethought to a chubbed size. I could feel her body with him pressing against her. My hand involuntarily traversed across her shoulder blades, down over her right side, feeling the side of her smashed titty. My fingertips caressed back and forth over the soft skin.

"Daddy," Kay mumbled softly as her body shifted, her right side rising ever so slightly. I pulled my hand back slightly, felt her shift, and pushed down again, letting my fingers begin to push under the ribs, feeling the soft skin of her breast. My fingertips circled, pressing firmly. I slid my hand down her body, up over her sweats to caress her right hip and cheek of her ass as I massaged, pulling my hand back to her center, to her left cheek, up her back to slide down her left side to feel the soft flesh of her other mashed tit. Her head turned my way.

"God Daddy, this is so nice," she whispered. "Don't stop yet!" she whispered. I continued my massage, my mind wandering, losing focus. I pushed my hips to her so she could feel my firmly against her. My right leg moved to rest on her ass, my body now firmly against her. I could barely breath. My thoughts ran rampant. What was happening? I let go, rubbing her more firmly, reaching to gather soft flesh firmly in my hand, squeezing, grabbing more softly, repeating. Her breathing became louder, groans became softly audible. Her body lifted side to side as my fingertips touched the sides of her breasts. I pushed hard to get more tit flesh under my fingers, slowly, deliberately but non-intrusive unless she wanted me too. I pushed my hand down her back, pressing hard to the small of her back, flowing down her crack softly, over left cheek with fingertips caressing down her crack, around the curve of her ass under my leg. Her butt lifted with each caress, hips arching just slightly. Each time, I pressed my now harder cock to her hip.

"Are we good sweetie?" I asked, wanting affirmation that my caresses were welcome.

"Oh yes Daddy, we are definitely good," she half moaned, her eyes looking into mine. I reached across her body, leaning my head to her back, kissing her between the shoulder blades as my hand reached under her right side to find a stiff nipple pressing into my fingers. I pinched my thumb and index finger over the nub, rolling the flesh back and forth. I felt her quiver under me.

I moved away, sitting up, raised my right leg and straddled her body, settling just below her ass. Both hands reached to the small of her back, thumbs on her spine, pushing upwards. As I reached her shoulder blades, I pressed my crotch to her ass, pushing firmly to be sure she felt my movement, my chubbed cock, and knew how this was making an impact on me in ways maybe she had not anticipated. I sure as hell had never even thought of it in all her years. Pulling my hands to her sides, I caressed along the edges of her body, letting my fingertips push against her breasts. I felt her flex her pecks as I slid down her body. Letting my hands slide over her hip bones, I firmly held each one as I pulled my cock harder against her, letting her know for sure that it was very comfortable for me to do so. She arched her hips, softly wiggling under me.

"God yes we are definitely good!" she groaned. I continued my backrub, lingering longer each time my hands got to her breasts, now both hands fully able to get a nipple, each rolling it between my finger and thumb. She arched as I continued to thrust against her.

I laid back down beside her. "Turn over baby?" I asked tentatively. Without a second of hesitation, she flipped over. Never opening an eye, her hand dropped between us. With ease, she found my engorging cock. Her fingers wrapped around it as she stroked me several times. A smile crossed her face as I slid my hand to her closest tit, pushing her t-shirt up and out of the way. I rolled the nipple firmly, tugging on the soft firm flesh.

"Seems we're both stiff Daddy," she half laughed. She squeezed me hard as I leaned to lick her nipple. Quickly, I took her small B-cup breast wrapped in my hand to my mouth, sucking her nipple between my lips, my teeth. Holding it firmly, I flicked the nipple back and forth, mashing it against my teeth. She arched her body to me, head tilting back for leverage. "Definitely good Daddy," she repeated. "Yes!" she growled softly. I kissed my way across her body, grabbing the other nipple with my lips. My right hand slid down her body directly under her sweats, into her panties, seeking, finding a clean shaven mound, her clit engorged, protruding between her labia. My middle finger raked back and forth over her sex, mashing it to her body. Her butt flexed reactively, lifting upwards, offering her sex to my probing fingers. I slipped my hand down, spreading wet lips, finding her wet sheath. Pushing quickly, my middle penetrated her depths. Her legs splayed wide.

"Jesus Daddy!" she whimpered. She reached to me, pulling me to her, kissing me hard. Her tongue slipped deep into my mouth. I relaxed, kissing her gently. I slowed my assault of her sex, adding my index finger to the mix, both penetrating completely, slowly buried, pulling firmly against her mons. I moved my hand back and forth, the palm firmly pressed to her crotch, mashing her clit and labia. Her hips arched gently upwards, a guttural groan audible. I moved quickly down her body, kissing her belly button, moving to kneel beside her legs. Reaching, I pulled her sweats down off her hip bones, the panties becoming visible. On a closer look, I realized it was a light blue thong.

"I like," I said, pulling her sweats completely from her body. I moved between her legs, slipping flat to my stomach. I was inches from her crotch, my hands caressing her thighs. Leaning, I traced my fingers along her upper thigh just inches from her sex. I traced the thong with my index finger, seeing the lips protruding against the material. I could smell her musky fragrance, her thong showing signs of liquids absorbed into the material. I found her sex button, finger dancing, tapping, circling her clit as she raised her head to stare at me. I hooked my index finger just underneath the side of the thong, slowly, ever so slowly pulling the material to the side. As each movement showed more flesh, I leaned to kiss the exposed skin, my tongue licking back and forth over the slick flesh. I pulled the thong into her slit to expose the lip as I sucked a portion into my mouth. Kay took a sharp intake of breath, waiting, anticipating. She looked deep into my eyes as I released the material, straightening the material and again touching her clit through the material. Her hips flopped down on the bed, her eyes betraying, begging for me to take what I wanted. With slight movement, I hooked the other side of her thong, again leaning to kiss down the inside thigh and exposed skin next to her labia. I repeated my slow process, licking only exposed lip of her pussy, sucking it into my mouth, then releasing it to kiss the juncture between her flat pelvic area and thigh.

"Daddy," she groaned almost urgently, softly yet directly with each kiss, each tongue extended to lick the slick side of the labia. I pulled back again, smoothing the thong in place. I leaned directly to her clit, lips pressing the material down around her flesh as I grabbed it tenderly between my lips, tongue probing her sensitive clit. Her hips jumped upwards as her hands reached the back of my head, pulling me tight to her crotch. "Please Daddy" her voice trailed off. I released her clit, moving lower into her sex, pushing the material between her soaked lips, wiggling my tongue up and down her slit. My fingers reamed her cunt gently as I moved ever closer. I pulled the thin strip of material aside, exposing her hole, moving to shove my tongue into her body. Reaching under her thighs, taking her legs at the hip, I pulled my mouth hard to her, probing her wet depths until I had to take a breath. Cheeks soaked, I withdrew, sitting up on my knees. I reached to her thong, pulling them off her hips. She pulled her knees up, allowing me to strip them from her body. I pushed her knees wide, laying down to stare at her beautiful, clean shaven pussy, the engorged clit wrapped tightly by her slick labia. My left fingertip found her sheath, penetrating slowly.

"Daddy," she moaned. "Can you," her verbalization stopped mid thought as I sucked her clit into my mouth with no hesitation. Her hips quivered, then arched, offering herself to me.

"Cum for Daddy," I muttered into her clit. I attacked her flesh, sucking her clit hard to my lips, teeth clamping firmly, tongue thrashing the sensitive flesh back and forth against my teeth. I held her in place as I added my middle finger and hammered her cunt while sucking her with a single purpose in mind. Several minutes passed, her breathing grew short, labored. Her hands lightly held my head in place, I could feel her attempts to grind her cunt to my mouth. As her orgasm grew nearer, she lost control of all feeling, submitting to her building orgasm. Planting her hands palms down by her hips, she arched a foot high above the bed, quivering, hips flexed to explode as her body released her orgasm. I felt her intake a breath, body froze, then a shriek as her orgasm ripped through her body. Involuntary convulsions ripped her hips up and down, I held firmly, thrashing her cunt as I pounded her sex and sucked on her clit. Her hips dropped flat on the bed, no movement. She had literally passed out.

I stopped all movement, not sure what to expect. Seconds passed. A minute. Her breathing was returning to normal. Her eyes fluttered. She looked surprised. I caressed her thigh near her crotch.

"Oh my God Daddy!" she grinned ear to ear. She lifted a leg, moved it across me to sit in front of me. Without missing a beat, she grabbed my now hard cock, pre-cum pouring out. Watching me, she stroked several quick strokes, then butt walked closer to me, pushing my hard cock to her clit. She used my cock to mash her clit back and forth, then shoved my cock down her slit until the spongy head aligned with her wet hole, reaming her hole and tilting her hips. Slowly she moved my cock back up through the slick pair of lips, circling her clit. Her eyes flashed, moving away quickly, she grabbed my shoulder, pushing me down. She leaned to take me into her mouth. Instantly, her gag reflex kicked in. Slobber poured out of her mouth, coating my cock.

"It's so big Daddy," she muttered, stroking me from pelvis to crown, repeating several times. She again leaned to me, taking me into her mouth. She sucked hard, pumping from my pelvis to her mouth. Pre-cum flooded forth. "And salty," she muttered as she pulled off.

"Babygirl, will you fuck me now?" I asked softly.

She moved quickly, raised to a knee while lifting her left leg over me. Grabbing my cock, she proceeded to straddle down over my hips as she pushed her pelvis down, her cunt taking my cock into her wet depths. "Yes Daddy, I'll fuck you now!" she growled, rocking her hips forward and backwards, getting me completed in her body. She placed her hands on my chest, lifting her butt upwards, pulling my cock almost completely from her cunt. Dipping her head, she watched each penetration, each lift off with a smile. "You are a naughty naughty Daddy," she whispered. "Fucking your babygirl!" she continued.

"Ready?" I asked, grabbing her hip bones, slamming my hips up to meet her mid way in her drop down my cock. Our bodies slapped together loudly. I thrust hard, repeating pulling hard on her hips to grind our bodies together. I don't know who thrust harder, who ground our pelvis's harder together, who was louder in our groans as we hammered each other. I arched my butt upwards, forcing her body to lay forward, laying flat on my chest. We fucked hard, our bodies beginning to get a sheen of sweat over our flesh. I reached to her butt, grabbing each cheek, pulling her body hard against me. I swear, we grew louder, more urgent. My balls churned, needing to erupt and flood her insides with my cum. Arching high, my body froze in place, all movement stopped as my cock exploded, cum jettisoning up my shaft and spitting into her wet depths. Each spurt caused involuntary hip quivers, a slight push to her willing body.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed. My body arched, fell flat to the bed. She ground her body to mine, feeling my cock submerged in her cunt. Slowly, my cock deflated, slipping from her body. She moved beside, her hand tracing circles on my chest. "That was a terrific backrub Daddy!" she said softly.

"I liked it myself," I said understating the moment. Laying quietly for a few minutes, we just relaxed. Her hand caressed down my torso, finding a sticky, shriveled cock.

"Ok, where do we go from here Daddy?" she asked. She looked to me, staring into my eyes.

"Well, we can't pretend it did not happen," I replied. "And I definitely want it to happen again!" I continued. She squeezed my cock hard, pounding tip to pelvis hard. My hips jumped upwards involuntarily.

"I want it now!" Kay growled as she moved to my waist, hand stroking my chubbing cock. "Mine Daddy, your old cock in now mine to use when I need it!" she whispered as she sucked the spongy head into her mouth, teeth clamped just under the crown. Her tongue licked the eye, probing the slit, washing around the head. Pulling my cock from her mouth, she began licking down the side of my shaft. Her hand released my cock, reached to gather my loose sac, thumb and index finger circling next to my pelvis, tightening my balls in my sac, licking all around them, sucking first one ball, then the other into her mouth. Pulling my sac and balls up, she licked down to the underside of my sac, that short stretch of skin between my balls and asshole.

"Yes!" I screeched unexpectedly as my legs splayed and hips arched. I reached to Kay, pushing her head deeper between my legs. Her tongue traced slowly towards my asshole.

"I know what Daddy likes!" she said, muffled between my legs. My butt was lifting upwards, with her body weight pushing me down. Her tongue touched directly into my asshole, my hips arched hard as I pushed firmly on the back of her head.

"God Babygirl!" I exclaimed, barely able to breathe. She jammed her tongue, face into my ass, her tongue licking, reaming me. I bucked against her mouth fast, hard. My cock grew harder, engorging with each tonguing, each ream of my asshole. I lost all rational thought, my ass craving this pleasure, my balls churning, my cock needing to take her again. I slid my hand along her stomach, finding her hand flicking her clit back and forth, mashing her flesh to her body, her sex flooded with her juices. Pushing my hand over hers, I shoved two fingers into her cunt. I pounded in, out of her wet lips, shoving them completely into her wet hole. Her legs opened wide, arching toward my face. I rolled to my back, other hand grabbing her ass, pulling her on top of me. Her tits mashed around my cock, my hips still arched offering her my ass. Her hand never left her cunt, my fingers continued to plunge in and out of her body. She thrust her hips up and down against my body, her fingers.

"Damn baby," I muttered. I looked at your ass, your asshole exposed as I hammered your cunt. I reached my other hand to you, my thumb rubbing over your asshole, pressing firmly, rotating, reaming, probing. Our groans filled the room. Moments passed as your breathing grew ragged, shallow. Suddenly, your body froze, convulsed followed by several jerks, your orgasm ripped through your body. You lay still, as your breathing slowed. Pulling up, you took my cock deep into your mouth, hesitated and plunged down, taking my cock completely down your throat. For a minute, you devoured me over and over.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,832 Followers
12