First Time, Denied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beneather
beneather
12 Followers

Surprisingly, I felt deeply connected to her at that moment. It was weird since I hardly knew her, but it felt so wonderful to be part of her pleasure. She came noisily and rode wave after wave of pleasure on my face.

After her orgasm had subsided she grabbed me by my still hard dick and said, "shower time!"

At this point my head was spinning with desire. Desire to come, but also desire to please her and to prove to her that I wasn't a selfish jerk.

She led me to the bathroom by my cock and started the shower. Once we were in she started soaping up. It was the first time I'd seen her breasts and I couldn't believe my eyes. They were on the small side with big soft puffy nipples that turned up and pointed towards the ceiling. I reached out to touch and she batted my hand away.

"No touching unless I say so!"

With that she started soaping up her body and I was just standing there moaning as my erection bobbed up and down in the shower spray. After she had washed herself she turned her attention to me. She saved my penis for last and as she started stroking it with the slickness of the soap, she told me not to come as she'd hate to see it go down the drain. After a few strokes she asked me to get behind her and press my cock into her ass crack.

"Now, hold my hips tight to your body so I don't fall," she instructed as she took the massage unit off the shower and started blasting it at her pussy. My dick was sliding up and down her ass and I could feel her legs started to tremble. After a minute or so she let out a series of grunts as an orgasm overtook her. I held her steady against me until she was done coming and then we rinsed off and got out.

Once dry, she told me to go sit at the table in the kitchen. She wanted me naked, she said, because it made her happy to see my constant state of arousal. I went and sat and waited and felt really weird. Since I met her at the bar last night, she'd had 5 orgasms and I'd had none. But she had stroked and licked me and I had to admit that the whole thing was really quite erotic. Still, I'm sitting here naked with a boner that is leaking and throbbing with no relief in sight. Well, she did say she'd give me an orgasm today, so I guess the end is in sight. I was having a good time and enjoying her company but also confused and slightly irritable.

She bounced into the room humming a tune and started to get breakfast together. She was wearing tight short shorts and a wife beater with no bra. I watched her as she cut fruit, made toast, and put water on for coffee. While she prepped everything she went over plans for the day.

"I thought we could go hiking at a State Park and then catch a late lunch somewhere. We need to be back here by midafternoon so I have time to take care of your needs," she paused to stare at my now painful boner, "and to get ready for tonight. I've got plans with a couple friends to go dancing."

"Sounds good," I replied.

We ate breakfast and drank our coffee. At some point during the meal she put her foot up on my dick and just kind of held it there. It felt good, but was mainly a reminder that I really, really needed to come. We finished and she told me to get dressed, we were leaving in a couple of minutes.

The day was pretty fun and the weather was great for being outdoors. I found myself staring at her perfect little ass as we hiked up and down ravines and through woods. Whenever we passed other hikers I could see the guys eying up her very visible tits through her tight, thin shirt.

After hiking we stopped at a little cafe for lunch. While we were waiting for our food to arrive she asked, "You never told me which you prefer. Do you want to come on my tits or ass when we get home?"

I nearly choked on my iced tea and I felt my cock straining in my pants after actually being calm for the last hour or so.

Right then, our food arrived and I felt my face turn red. After the waitress left our table, I answered, "tits."

"Great, then that's settled. I can't wait to feel your hot come spurting all over my breasts. Will you do that for me when we get home?"

On the car ride home, she asked me more about what I did and didn't like sexually and what I had and hadn't done. I was glad I'd had some more out-there experiences or else I probably would have felt really insecure talking like this to a 25-year-old. This time she also shared more about what she liked.

"One of my biggest turn ons is when a man licks and sucks my nipples. I like it kind of rough with biting and pinching. And then he works his way down my belly to my pussy and eats me out. Would you do that for me sometime if I wanted?" she asked.

"Of course, just tell me when," I replied.

"Thanks, mmmmm... just talking about it is getting me horny again. I can't wait to get home."

As soon as we got inside she shut the door and told me to take off my clothes. I did and was instantly hard. Maybe it was just because I was so turned on or maybe it was my imagination, but my cock looked and felt bigger than normal.

She knelt in front of me and leaned forward, pushing her lips against my cockhead. My dick pulsed against her lips and a drop of pre-cum came out of the tip. She licked it off and then started licking slowly down my shaft until she was licking my balls. Slowly she worked her way back up and then took the head into her mouth, swishing her tongue around. I was in heaven as she started bobbing her head rhythmically up and down.

She lifted her head off my dick and grabbed it with one hand to continue jerking me. Using spit, she got it slick and was jacking me off with one hand as she fondled my balls with her other. She stopped suddenly. Oh fuck!

"Just a sec, I need to take my shirt off for you."

"Yes, please, thanks," I replied eagerly.

"And if I still want pleasure after you come, you'll help me, right?"

"Yes, whatever you want. Just let me know. I want to come so bad! Please!" I begged - and was immediately embarrassed for doing so.

"OK, I just wanted to check because some guys act like they're done just because they came."

"No, I want you to feel good, too." As I said this I thought of how ridiculous it sounded since she'd had 5 or 6 orgasms since we hooked up last night and I'd so far had none. She resumed her work on my dick and was soon taking it deep into her throat which made her cough a little. She was thrusting her head on my dick aggressively, making herself gag and tear up. She was using spit for lube for her hands whenever she needed to catch her breath.

"Tell me when you are close because I want to change positions before you come."

"Ok, I will" I managed to choke out. I honestly don't know if I'd ever had a blowjob that felt this good.

A few seconds later I felt the first stirrings of my impending orgasm so I said, "close."

She stopped and stood up and took off her shorts and panties. She was fucking incredible. Toned and strong, she was small but had curves in all the right places.

She laid down on the floor propped up on her elbows and forearms.

"Straddle me."

I didn't waste any time getting in position.

"Jerk off on my tits for me," she commanded.

I'd never jerked off for a girl before even though I often asked them to do so for me. It felt weird but I didn't hesitate because I needed release so bad and I really didn't want to annoy her. Honestly, I just didn't care at this point. I had to come.

"I want you to coat my nipples with your come."

My balls were tingling and I could feel the rush of orgasm starting to build. Closer and closer until it finally hit with a massive shot of spunk right between her beautiful breasts. I aimed at one and then the other until her puffy nipples glistened with my jizz. It just kept coming until there was a puddle between them that started to run down her chest in streams, pooling and then overflowing her belly button as it headed down into her public hair.

I felt lightheaded and exhilarated. She was right that it was a powerful one and all the teasing had made for a bigger than normal load.

My moment of bliss was interrupted by her voice.

"Was that good? It seemed amazing, and I love how big a load you had for me. Go ahead and lick and kiss my tits like you said you would."

I knew in that moment that if I didn't comply, I wouldn't see her again and would never get to fuck that pussy. Or that sweet ass. Or feel those lips on my dick again. Looking at her tits covered in my jizz was now extremely distressing as I realized what I had to do. It was no longer exciting that I'd had such a big load, quite the contrary.

All this went through my head as I bent down and took one and then the other of her nipples in my mouth, sucking them clean. The taste and texture of my come was really grossing me out, but I kept at it, licking up the puddle between her breasts and working my way down her belly and to eventually to her dripping wet pussy.

I knew what she wanted and surprisingly, it was turning me on again to think about giving her another orgasm. Even though it had only been a couple of minutes since I came I was already rock hard again. I'd never been in a situation like this and even though it made me uncomfortable in many ways I couldn't deny that I'd never been this turned on by anyone before.

I ate that pussy with vigor. Working her upward and upward until she exploded. I slid two fingers in while she was coming and used her G spot to keep it going. She was panting and sweating and making lots of noise for probably ten minutes before she started to come down.

"That was amazing," she said breathily after a couple minutes of silence.

"I like a man that is willing to set aside his own needs in order to please a woman. I hope you'll want to see me again."

"I would love that!" I blurted out.

She laughed and continued, "will you save up a big load for me?"

"Sure, I'd do that for you," I replied, worried about the real-life implications of that commitment.

"Thanks, it means a lot to me. So many guys are so wrapped up in a really self-centered sort of sexual reality, masturbating every day, treating women like shit." She laughed a little and then continued, "but seriously, I don't mind if you touch yourself now and then. Just don't come until next time you're with me, ok?"

"Yeah, sure, sounds fun."

"Good, I want a big mouthful. Are you free next Friday?"

Oh shit, that was almost a week away. Could I really keep from coming for a whole week? I probably could, but should I agree to this? Maybe it was time to assert myself.

"Yeah, that's good. I'll save up a big load for you," I replied.

"Text me if you masturbate. I don't mind if you do but I want to know each time."

That was definitely weird but again I heard myself agreeing. This hottie had me wrapped around her little finger.

"Well, I should send you on your way. I need to get cleaned up and ready to meet my friends later."

With that, we got up and I got dressed and we made conversation for a couple of minutes. She jotted down her number for me.

"Text me when you get home so I've got your number. We'll keep in touch about Friday plans and don't forget to text me whenever you touch yourself. And no coming," she said with a wink.

As we were saying goodbye, she stood on her tiptoes and gave me a tiny kiss while she put her hand on the crotch of my jeans. I started to swell instantly and she leaned in towards my ear and asked, "were you serious when you said I could do whatever I wanted with this cock?"

I was fully hard for, like, the twentieth time that day and I felt like I was tripping as I heard myself say, as if from far away, "Yes, please. Use it as you wish."

She tightened her grip and spoke soft and slow, "For my pleasure? However I want?"

I struggle to get the words out, suddenly slightly tongue tied, "Yes, however you want."

She slapped my crotch, making me gasp. "Even if it means you have to wait or maybe forgo your own pleasure?"

I wasn't sure exactly what I was agreeing to, but I wanted her so bad that I probably would have agreed to anything. Barely able to get my words out, I blurted, "Yes, however, whenever. For your pleasure."

Jill smiled, almost giggling, and then kissed my check and smacked me again, this time lower. I felt a stab of pain in my balls that quickly turned to a dull ache as she shooed me out the door into a bright sunshiny summer afternoon.

My head was spinning. What just happened? I met a hot young girl at the bar, went home and spent the night and part of the next day with her. She said, up front, "no sex" but then proceeded to be non-stop sex - orgasms for her and teasing for me. She did put my dick in her pussy while she masturbated but didn't let me fuck her at all. Even weirder, I'd agreed to not come until I saw her next Friday, a seemingly impossible task since all I wanted to do is go home and stroke myself. And to top it all off, I felt totally in love with her.

(to be continued.)

beneather
beneather
12 Followers
12