First Time Dominant Ch. 02

Story Info
Sequel on the adventures of Suzanna.
3.6k words
4.19
19.1k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still a bit sleepy I sit on the couch. It's Thursday morning and today I don't have to go to work. For yet another time my thoughts wander to that amazing night that has been over two weeks ago now. I think I can say that that night changed our relation and maybe even our lives. After we'd taken a shower we fell asleep in each other's arms and the next morning we've talked for hours. Eric apologized again for his behavior but I had already forgiven him. The most important thing is that we both enjoyed it and we decided to take on these rolls more often. We also made a few very important rules. In our daily lives we are equal to each other but I can decide at any given moment that Eric is my slave. I do this by taking off my wedding ring. I have total control and we only stop if I want to or when Eric says 'mercy'. In case Eric is unable to speak he has to shake his head and hum three times to stop the play.

I realized the spark is back in our relation. The 'normal' sex that we also still have is a lot more intense. We enjoy sex so much now that we did it every day over the last two weeks. When I see Eric naked I see red marks all over his body because we certainly didn't forget about the BDSM. I noticed however that he can't take much more; therefore I plan on using Eric in a different way tonight. The preparations for this plan will start now.

I go upstairs to our bedroom. We added a new piece of furniture last week. We had a small cabinet standing in the attic that you can lock with a key. This cabinet is now in our bedroom and the key is in my possession. I open the cabinet and see all the stuff we use in our games. My hand strokes the cold latex dress and I almost automatically reach for the riding crop. It still gives me a feeling of power just to hold the crop. However I came to the room for another reason; to get my shopping list. When I found it I head outside to take the bus to the shopping district.

I go to another sex store than before; this one is much closer by and also specifically for woman. The address I found online leads me to a grand estate; at first I think I got the wrong address but a discrete sign tells me I've got the right place. I am excited as I walk in the store; the store breaths class but the products on the shelves make it very clear that this is a sex shop. There are a number of female customers walking around and the shop assistant is of course a woman also. A bit more relaxed I search for the things on my list. The shop has a huge collection of SM articles and I take my time to look around. A bit down the aisle stands a woman a bit younger than me. I peak in her shopping basket but can't figure out what the stuff in her basked is for. She looks at me and with a big blush of shame I say hi. She politely greats me back and I continue searching for the items on my list.

I have come to the last and hardest part of my shopping list. After two weeks I am tired of my outfit. I walk to the clothing department of the shop and look around a bit. All of a sudden I realize that I am standing next to the women with the mysterious articles in her basket. I still can't figure out what they would be used for. All of a sudden she catches me again while I check out the contents of her shopping basked.

"Can I help you with something?" she asks kindly.

With a big red head I decide that it's best to be honest;

"I was wondering what the items in your basket are for?"

The woman smiles friendly and explains she has some sort of clinic at home where she plays with people who have a medical fetish. They get turned on by medical role play. She shows all the hospital supplies in her basked, even needles and syringes.

"I know the owner of this shop and she can get this stuff for me for cheap." She explains

"But do you perform also surgery?"I ask.

Patiently she explains that she doesn't do anything dangerous and that she also does not have sex with her clients.

We talk for a while and I find out her name is Tess and her clinic is only a few blocks away from my house.

"Why don't you drop by later this day? Then I can show you everything" she asks.

I like that idea and we agree for me to meet within a few hours. We say goodbye for now and I continue my search for my outfit while Tess heads for the pay desk.

It doesn't take long for me to spot a beautiful dark purple bustier with matching thong and stockings. I head for the fitting rooms and try my outfit on. It looks amazing. I know I have some long black boots with high heels at home that fit perfectly with this outfit. I change back to my own clothes and when I have paid I go home.

When I get at home I lock my newly bought items away in my cabinet. I haven't got anything else to do so I decide to go to Tess. Sine it's only a few blocks away I decide to walk to her place.

Soon I stand in front of Tess' house. It's a large corner house with a very big garage. I ring the bell and Tess opens the door. She welcomes me and invites me for some coffee in her living room. Although Tess is three years younger than me she has way more experience in sex than I have. I find her listening to my adventures with Eric from the last weeks. After a good conversation we stand up to take a look at the clinic. We walk to what I thought was the garage and I see it is way bigger that I expected. At first we enter the waiting room. It looks just like any other waiting room at any other doctor. Tess explains that it is all part of the game she plays with her clients. We head on to the examination room, Tess explains:

"Usually a client comes here first and we have an intake consultation. In this consultation the patients tells his fantasy. Then the client goes back to the waiting room while me and my assistant, who is not here at the moment, prepare for the treatment. Then the client returns and the play begins."

I nod in understanding.

"Shall we now take a look at the operating room?"

I agree with the idea and follow Tess to a door. Behind the door is a little cubicle.

"I would like to keep the operating room as clean as possible so we have to change first." Tess throws a package to me that contain blue pants and a blue shirt.

"Would you put this on please?"

I look around searching a dressing room but when I see Tess in only underwear I conclude there is none. I change in the outfit while peaking at Tess her beautiful body as much as I can. I have my 'scrubs', as Tess calls them, on very quickly. I have to put on a green hat where I tug my hair underneath and when I've done that I take a look in the mirror and think I look quite funny.

"Doctor Suzanna to operating room number two please." I giggle

"If you want you can also put these on" says Tess while she hands me a face mask and a pair of latex gloves. These items complete the whole outfit and when I have put them on I see Tess has followed my example. The last thing we do is place covers over our shoes and then we step in the operating room.

In the middle of the room stand a large table with brackets to place your legs in. there is also a vast variety of medical equipment which you also find in a normal hospital. Tess explains that this equipment is used to monitor the clients' vital functions and also adds to the realism of the experience. Intrigued I wander through the room and ask question about all the stuff lying around. I realize I get excited by the idea of lying on that table while Tess gives me a 'treatment'.

"If you want to you can lay down on the table." Says Tess from behind her mask.

I doubt for a second but then I lay down on the table; I place my legs in the brackets and look up to the large adjustable lamp hanging above the table. Next to the lamp is a mirror so I can see what happens between my legs.

"The client obviously wants to see what happens." Is Tess' explanation for the mirror.

I understand and quickly jump off the table. I feel my excitement grown and I don't feel like giving Tess a first class view at a growing wet spot between my legs. After we made one last round through the operating room it is time to go. Tess has a client coming in and I have to make some preparations for tonight. When we are back in the cubicle I realize it is hard to keep my wet panties hidden from Tess. I decide to apply the same trick as in the lingerie store a few weeks ago.

"Can I keep these clothes Tess?" I ask kindly "I think I know a nice addition to tonight's program."

"Sure." Tess replies "you can keep your scrubs and you can throw the rest away, I will make a bag for you with new accessories." While Tess packs a bag I quickly change back to my normal clothes. When I get the back I tug in the scrubs. Before I leave Tess invites me to come play here with Eric one day. I will absolutely use this invitation and tonight I will give Eric a small introduction. I thank Tess for her hospitality and with a head full of new ideas I walk back home.

All the preparations are done and I'm only on the couch for five minutes when Eric comes home. When he sees that I decorated the living room all romantically he looks at my ring finger fearfully. The ring is however safely around it and after a warm kiss we have a drink together on the couch. After a while we take a seat at the table. When we finished our dinner I decide to start the game. Tauntingly slow I take off my ring; I see lust in his eyes and I know he is looking forward to whatever he gets.

"Clean up the table, do the dishes and then wait until I call you." Are my orders.

"Yes mistress." Is Eric's reply and it sounds like music to my ears.

When Eric starts his task I head upstairs to change my outfit.

I open the cabinet in the bedroom and grab the bag I got from Tess. I lay everything down on the bed in a tidy fashion. I noticed Tess also included a plastic apron; this will come in handy. I undress until I only wear my underwear and put on the scrubs. I put on the cap and tug my hair underneath it. I am wearing my socks so I don't think it's necessary to put on the shoe covers. As a finishing touch I tie on the face mask. When I look in the mirror I think it is kind of hot to look like this. I hear Eric is finished with the dishes downstairs. I puss my face mask down and call Eric to come upstairs. A final look in the mirror makes me decide to leave my mask hanging around my neck and I shock when I notice I forgot my gloves; they will have to come later.

When Eric enters the room he can't hide his surprise about my outfit; he looks at me from top to bottom as I start my explanation.

"Alright my little slave. It seems sensible to look at the damage after two weeks of my use. Undress yourself for me."

Eric quickly takes off his clothes and when he is done I calmly walk around him looking at the marks I've caused. I am proud of Eric that he wants to endure all this for me and the look of the marks on his back even turn me on a bit,

"Walk along slave so I can be nice to you for one time."

I walk to the bathroom and Eric follows me nervously, he has no idea that I will actually be nice to him. In the bathroom I lay Eric down in the empty bath and tell him to wait a moment. I quickly walk back to the bedroom and tie the apron on, place my face mask over my mouth and put some latex gloves on. When I get back in the bathroom I noticed my outfit did not leave Eric unaffected. His cock is standing up proudly. I put on the shower and the water makes Eric startle.

"Shit, it takes a while for the shower to reach a comfortable temperature." Is my thought.

"Hang in there slave." I c say from behind my mask attempting to hide my mistake. Luckily for Eric the shower reaches temperature fairy quick and with a big sponge I start to wash his body. During the conversation we have while washing him Eric tells me he wouldn't mind if I wore these clothes more often. It is hard for me to repress my excitement and I can't wait to call Tess. When I am done washing Eric I dry him off and I finish with rubbing him in moisturizing oil.

"You are done slave but now I have takes care of you, you have to take care of me. Go downstairs and kneel down next to the couch."

Erick quickly stands up but before he leaves he gives me a quick kiss on my face mask and tells me:

"Yes nurse."

With a blush on my face I decide to forgive him this disobedience.

Back to the original plan. The spoiling of Eric was only an excuse to try out surgery outfit. I undress completely and get my newly bought set. First I put on the thong, then the bustier and then I put on some stockings which are held in place with a suspender belt. To finish it off I put on my long black leather boots with a two inch heel. I grab the riding crop for security. I look in the mirror and I see a hot mistress from which two weeks ago I did not know she was in me. Self-assured I walk downstairs and when I enter the living room I see Eric obediently sitting next to the couch. As I walk in front of him I see feel his eyes going all over my body and a quick peek between his legs tells me he likes what he sees. It is nice and warm in the living room which is good for both me and Eric. I stand in front of Eric and look him in the eyes.

"This is your place for tonight and unless I tell you differently you sit on your knees with your hands on your thighs; you got that?"

"Yes mistress." He answers obedient.

I sit down on the leather couch and call Eric.

"Take off my shoes and bring me a glass of wine." Obligingly Eric takes off my boots and brings me the wine. I make myself comfortable on the couch and put on a movie I placed in the DVD player earlier. It is a romantic movie and I follow the story with great interest.

After one and a half hour the movie is finished. I call Eric.

"Make me some bread and also fill up my glass again."

I notice Eric is feel uncomfortable as a servant but I also realize I don't care about it. Eric returns with the bread and the wine. I eat it with taste and I see Eric also wants some.

"Are you hungry my slave?"

"Yes Mistress." He answers hopeful.

"Let me see if I can find anything."

I walk to the kitchen and look in the fridge for some food for Eric. I spot a leftover piece of cheese cake, this will be just fine. I take the piece of cake inside and just when Eric looks at it I throw it on the stone floor.

"Enjoy your meal slave."

"No mistress, I am not going to eat this."

Eric's reaction makes me freeze; he has never been disobedient. All of a sudden I realize I do not know how to react. I decide to do the first thing that springs my mind. I grab my crop and walk up to him brandishing with the crop. Even before I can say something again he starts.

"No Suzanna; I will not do it."

This is the first time he says my name during play. Just when I am about to panic I think of a solution.

"Are you not doing it or are you asking for mercy?" is my question.

It seems to take forever for Eric's answer to come. The tension can be felt in the living room.

"I will not do it." Is his answer.

My reaction to this is furious; all the panic and tension that has been built up during these past minutes comes out. I hit him with the crop and push his face in the cake. When our eyes meet I see the same fear as when I first dominated him. This fear is however combined with a gaze of pure pleasure. When Eric has finished eating the cake from the floor I decide to push it a bit further. With acted anger now I ask him if he wants something to drink. He is too scared to say no so when he confirms my question I drag him over the floor and make him drink out of the toilet while screaming and swearing at him nonstop.

When I think it is enough I send him to the living room while I go upstairs to the bedroom for the final part of the night.

Still a bit pumped up I stand in front of the mirror. I amaze myself yet again. In the mirror I see a mistress eager for sex. The contrast with a picture of me standing next to the mirror can't be bigger. On that picture is a shy and inconspicuous Suzanna that is now nowhere to be found. I grab the box I was looking for from my cabinet and head back down.

Eric already back in his place next to the couch. I see he has enjoyed his punishment. Curiously he looks at the box in my hands. I place it on the table and grab a set of handcuffs out of it. I use the cuffs to secure Eric's hands behind his back and after that I put on the second movie. This movie is of a more erotic nature but when I look at the box for a second time I have to admit it is just porn. It is however not your standard porn movie; it has a bit more of a story line and a bit more of an artistic approach. I put on the movie and just when Eric realizes the kind of movie I am about to watch I reach in the box and grab a blindfold to take away his sight. I make myself comfortable on the couch and watch the movie.

I am watching now for about half an hour and all of a sudden I realize I have my hand in my thong; I play with myself gently until I get a better idea. I take off my thong and walk up to Eric; I grab his hair and drag him over to the couch. He still can't see so he has no idea of what is going on.

"Lick you slut!" I yell at him while pushing his face between my legs.

He licks my pussy eager and while moaning softly I try to watch the movie. The excitement of the past few hours quickly becomes too much for me and I cum loudly moaning within five minutes. Out of the blue Eric starts to lick my pussy dry witch I can only approve by moaning.

I see Eric is about to burst and after all the efforts of the last hours I decide to end it. I undo Eric's handcuffs with a little key and take away his blindfold. I do order him to keep his eyes shut for a while. I take off the remaining clothes on my body and lay down naked. I take one last look at the movie before giving the last order of the night.

"Open your eyes and fuck me!" Eric dives right in; I feel his penetration and he starts to fuck me hard. It soon is too much for Eric and also for me. With the sound of the movie in the background we reach a common orgasm.