First Time Dressing Up

Story Info
Hung black teen crossdresses.
797 words
4.18
17.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never had a fetish for female clothing, but I did feel extremely sexy when I first had the opportunity to luxuriate in it at home alone. I began dressing as a girl at 12, but it wasn't until I was 18 when I dressed up completely for the first time. When my parents went away for the weekend to Atlantic City, I took advantage of the opportunity to explore my feminine side to the fullest.

As soon as they left the house that summer morning, I got out of bed, padded naked into the bathroom, drew myself a bath and poured a packet of Caswell & Massey sandalwood powder into the steaming water. The scent was like a forest after a heavy rain, the tiny suds crackling softly as I climbed into the tub and let the water's heat seep into my body.

After relaxing for awhile, I gave myself a panty shave, removing every trace of hair from my cock and balls. What remained was a thatch of slightly kinky tendrils just above the base of my shaft. I thought it looked pretty sexy. With that done, I stood up and turned on the shower and let the water drain out.

The hot stream of needles pounding against my skin made me crazy with lust, but I resisted the urge to masturbate just yet. I rinsed the last of the suds from my feet and stepped out of the bath, reaching for a large, thirsty white towel to dry my body. Next, I dusted my skin with a richly scented powder and a fine sable brush, then sat down at the vanity to do my nails. Using an emery board, I buffed my toenails to artistic perfection and placed cotton balls between the spaces of each toe. I painted the nails scarlet red, carefully smoothing out the lustrous Chanel varnish with the soft little bristles.

I did my fingernails with French tips while my toes dried, thinking about how to do my hair and face. When my finger nails dried, I applied a generous amount of styling moose to my wet curly hair and arranged a short, yet feminine coiffure. At 18, it didn't take much makeup to make me look girlish. With just a little foundation, mascara, blush and a touch of red lipstick, I was ready to move on to the next step.

I entered my parent's bedroom and went to my mom's huge walk-in closet, surveying her highly sophisticated wardrobe. From the lingerie drawer, I picked out a pair of Lise Charmel panties and stepped into them. Then I shimmied into a microscopic black YSL minidress with pointe d'esprit inserts at the sides. This dress was clearly meant to be worn with no undergarments, so I took the panties off, feeling my cock beginning to stir.

The collection of sexy shoes included stiletto sandals, platforms with chunky heels, pumps with knotted vamps but I took a particular interest in a pair of black Charles Jourdan four inch sandals with three tiny straps to cross over the toes and lace bows at the centers. I was fascinated by how dainty my feet looked in the strappy lattice work of the skyscraper sandals, the cleavage of my red-painted toes criss-crossed by the gleaming straps of supple black leather.

Within about ten minutes, I found myself walking in the sexy heels with a sexy, hip-swaying stride. Just walking around the room was like an erotic exercise. The more I clicked across the floor, the more my swollen cock against the exquisitely form-fitting dress. Soon, I was literally trembling with lust. I went before the bedroom's full-length mirror and posed in a variety of sexy stances, pausing for several moments when I looked my feminine best.

While gazing at the points of my stiff nipples straining against the glimmering minidress, I imagined what it would look like if I had a firm set of breasts and by this time, clear streams of pre-cum were literally pouring from the swollen head of my erection. I hoisted the hem of the dress up to my waist, curled my fingers around my shaft and began stroking it hard and fast. After about five minutes, my entire being exploded like a white-hot burst of energy.

My body convulsed in a series of powerful spasms as my cock spurted rapid bursts of cum, splattering in a lewd rain across the mirror. I was so overtaken by the sheer force of my climax that I was barely aware of my own voice when I sharply cried out my self-loving passion. I'd experienced many great orgasms before, but this was definitely the most powerful ever. I loved dressing up completely and knew from then on that there would be no turning back.