First Time for Emma

Story Info
Emma has a visitor.
2.1k words
3.85
47.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had barely pressed the buzzer when her door sprung open, she dragged me inside pulling me in for a kiss. An urgent, breath taking kiss. She is pulling through the house to the bedroom, undressing me along the way but her clothes remain in place. We make it to the bedroom and she pushes me down on to the bed, pulling a pair of worn stockings out from behind her, she drops one to the floor and the walks behind me with the other. My hands are pulled behind me and tied together with the other stocking.

Standing back in front of me I look at her in her thin, see-through white blouse that hugs in all the right places, the blacker that than black push-up bra straining to hold the 32EEs. Looking down her pencil skirt is dangerously hot on her body, her fishnet stocking covered legs and killer six inch heels complete the look. Emma wouldn't look out of place working in an office somewhere. Not taking her eyes of me she starts to un-button her blouse letting it stay hanging open for a few seconds before it falls to the floor. Reaching around her back I hear the zip come down on the skirt, she bends over to push it down her legs, over the shoes and steps out of it. She is left standing in the black push-up bra, some little black panty briefs with a bow on the front, black fishnets, and the heels.

Stepping forward she puts her hand out and places two fingers in my mouth, I start to suck them and make the wet immediately. Still advancing, with her fingers in my mouth, Emma climbs on top of me and with her other hand rests my hard cock against her panty covered pussy and begins to rock on top of me. After what seems like minutes she stands back up, putting a foot on the bed. She starts to play with herself, rubbing her clit and pushing her pants up in to her moist pussy. She puts her other hand, the same hand that had been in mouth, to hers and lets saliva run down her fingers. Not waiting any longer she moves her wet fingers to her pussy. Pulling the pants to one side with her little finger she places the wet index and middle finger on her clit and starts to rub, she closes her eyes and moans a little - I can tell she has been waiting for the. When she opens them intermittently she is looking at me and I don't know weather to watch her fingers working or look her in the eye.

Looking at me she smiles and slides her two fingers insides her pussy, putting them as deep as the will go. I struggle against my bonds, I want to feel it too! Her hand is moving in and out faster and faster when she suddenly stops. She pulls her fingers out and they are covered in her juices. Stepping towards me she puts her hand out again, but doesn't bring them close enough for me to get. She finally gives and brings them to my mouth, at the same time leaning in to kiss me again so she can taste too. The taste is amazing, not a better one in the world. Indescribable. My cock jumps a little against her and she looks down at it. She moves her head down, taking her hand away from me, putting my cock in her mouth. She slides it straight to the back and gags a little, coming straight back off. Emma proceeds to lick down the underside and back up, licking around the top. Bringing her hand up she wraps her fingers around the shaft slowly moves her hand up and down, painfully slow. Still licking and sucking she looks up to see if I'm enjoying - which of course I am. Who wouldn't love a blonde, office managing looking lady sucking them?

It takes a few minutes, until she moans, that I realise Emma is still playing wither cunt. She is moaning on my cock and the vibrations are driving me wild. She stops and stands and says the first words spoken all day "Lick my cunt". She doesn't untie me yet, she lays on her back and pulls her pants to one side for me. I've never seen or felt a pussy so wet. I licked the out side of her pussy lips giving the tops of her thighs a little bite. She pressed her lower half towards me. I moved my head away, knowing she loves the tease, and start to kiss and lick my way slowly down her thigh. When I can back to her pussy I wait a few seconds before licking her pussy all the way up to her clit. I suck her clit in to my mouth and force my tongue on it in the same moment. She runs her fingers into my hair and press my head against her. I continue licking her clit and lips trying to send her over the edge, I know she is sensitive and is getting close - I can her wetness.

She asks between moans if I'd like to be untied, I told her "sure". Pulling my head away by pulling my hair she moves around me and unties my hands. I'm free to do as I please, but all I want to do for now is taste her cunt again. I tell her to get in front of me on her hands and knees. I pull her pants back over her pussy and force the material inside her. When I pull it back out they are truly damp and I take them of her. Placing them to my nose I tell her to play with herself again. I put the pants against my tongue - it somehow seems to taste better from here - maybe because it just seems so dirty. While she is still playing I kneel down and start to lick her again. Both my tongue and her fingers working her hot, wet pussy.

Feeling the pants in my hand I have an idea. I slap her hand away and stop licking, bringing the panties up the tight, wet hole I force them inside her. All the way, until only a little bit is left out. I leave them for a few seconds and pull them out. Kneeling up I place my cock just inside her. I pull her hair so her head come up and place the panties in her mouth. She moans as I slide all the way in. I take it nice and slowly moving in and out, almost coming all the way out. I start to get a little faster moving my hand underneath her to play with her breasts. I pull one free from the bra and give it a squeeze. I'm not sure why but there is something so hot about a woman with one covered breast and one out for me to play with. Emma is really starting to moan now and although I'm getting close I don't want the fun to be over with.

I pull out and get back down so I can lick her again, after making my tongue nice and wet with her wetness I move up and start to lick her arse hole. I'm not sure if she is going to like this but I get my answer in the form of a big moan and a grunt. So I continue, its not something I've done before so I take steady giving her cheeks gentle bites along the way. I lean back and ask if she has ever done it the in the arse before? She shrugs and shakes her head as if it answer "kinda". It hard to tell with the pants in her mouth. I ask if a guy has ever fucked there, she shakes her head - a definite no. I ask if she has ever played with herself in the arse, Emma nods. This I must see. I tell her to play for me. She slowly moves to the bedside table, opens the door and passes me some lube. I squeeze some onto her tight hole and fingers and away she goes. Slowly moving her fingers around the outside and pressing gently on the entrance. I'm in a trance and can't look away. I think at this point I've forgotten how to blink. She starts to move her fingers quicker and is applying more pressure, she rubs back and forth then slowly puts her middle finger inside her arse. She is breathing slowly to help her relax but the moans are coming through, I know she is enjoying herself - almost as much as I am. I can't wait any more, watching her is turning me on and I feel the need to be in her again.

While she still has a finger in her arse I put cock back in her pussy, Emma like this and moans against her make-shift panty gag. I ask her if she ever like to put two fingers in her arse? She didn't nod or shake her head in response, she pulled her hand up and placed two fingers and the tightest of tight holes. She pushed them back in and I could feel them against my cock through the thin wall of her pussy. We slowly started getting faster and the sounds of the lube and pussy juices were intoxicating. It took me a few minutes before I realised Emma was trying to talk. I leant forward and pull the pants out.

"Fuck me, Fuck me in the ass, please?"

I liked how she says ass and not arse - it so nice on a prim and proper English girl. Still she did say please.

I put more lube on her ass and loads on my cock. Told Emma to lean right forward on her shoulders and pull her ass cheeks open. I placed the head of my cock on Emma's ass, no moaning now, just slow breathing. She is a size ten and looks tiny under me. For the first time I fear I may hurt her. I press forward and there is intake of air, but no scream or sound of pain. Just breathing. I'm going really slow, it takes almost a full thirty seconds to get all the way in and another thirty to get back out. I move forward again this time is slightly easier, I think she is beginning to relax. I build up a slow rhythm, not to fast but fast enough to cause me great pleasure. After a few minutes she is starting to rock back against me so I stop but Emma continues for me. I'm motionless on the bed and Emma is fucking her ass on and off my cock. The moans are kicking in and she moves here and away from her cheeks. On hand goes back onto the bed so she is on hands and knees and the other is on her cunt.

Emma asks if I'm close, I'm thinking I've been close since I came through the door. I can't believe I'm asking fucking this hot blonde chick! I tell her I'm close and she says her too. She is starting to talk dirty to me telling me how much she loves my cock in her ass. She turns round to look at me.

"Get on your back" she says " I want to come on your cock while I ride you."

I pull out and lay on my back, she gives me a quick suck before sliding down on my cock. No time to waste she is rocking and bouncing on my cock.

"Your cock feels so good inside me"

I'm getting closer by the second and her words almost drive me over the edge. I can't talk.

"Fuck my cunt, tell me I'm dirty, call me your dirty girl."

I can't wait anymore, I look up at Emma "You dirty girl, I'm gonna come."

She gets faster "me too, I'm gonna come on your cock, talk to me. Tell me I'm bad."

I sit bolt upright so we're holding each other. I start to talk.

"You dirty little bitch ride my cock, make me come."

Her moans are getting loud, really loud.

"Ride me hard you nasty girl."

I swear I heard her whisper "whore"

I pull her down on my cock and carry on.

"You dirty little fuck, make me come all over you, you nasty little whore"

On the word whore Emma goes all rigid for a second then screams through her closed mouth, I can feel her pussy clamp on my cock and that sends me over the edge, I lie back and fill her cunt with my come.