First Time for Everything

Story Info
A couple's first venture into the world of swinging.
7.1k words
3.92
91.6k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew my wife was looking at other men. In fact, I had encouraged her to meet someone. I wasn't sure about what I was getting myself into, but I was about to find out. Not long after Laura and I discussed this, she met someone at a party. She later confessed to me her attraction to the stranger. As far as I knew they had only talked at the party. At least that is what I believed until recently.

I had taken an afternoon off and was washing dishes in the kitchen while Laura was in the dining room having coffee with two friends. They were talking about the party and perhaps they didn't know I could overhear them.

"His eyes were gorgeous," I heard my wife say. "That's a man that would make any women spread her legs." she added.

"Well, he seemed to like you too." Her friend put in. "You guys talked all night. I saw you give him your number. Has he called you yet?"

"Yes," Laura said. "We've talked a few times on the phone and we're going on our first date this weekend."

I was surprised. I stood still. I couldn't believe what I heard. It had always been a fantasy of ours but she had never gone this far. The thing was, the more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea. And, we had even talked about trying the same thing with me.

The weekend came and I was watching TV when the doorbell rang. Laura had given me explicit instructions not to answer the door so as not to make her date uncomfortable. She said it was bad enough that I was at home. My wife was getting ready in the bathroom, and came downstairs still in her bathrobe.

It should be said at this point that my wife, Laura, is quite a looker. She has a great body, and at 23, she hasn't lost a thing. Her gorgeous 34C tits are as firm as they ever were. Her puffy nipples sit high on her tits, even pointing up a little. She oozes sexuality. Her hips and ass are more of her fine assets, very fine indeed, and she has a pretty face, with wavy black shoulder length hair.

She opened the door and invited the man in. Not sure what to do, he sat down in a chair next to my Lazy Boy. I was watching a baseball game on TV. We greeted each other politely and then said nothing. Laura went to the fridge and grabbed two beers.

"Here" she said, reaching out to both of us holding the two beers. Suddenly, her robe fell open. She was completely naked underneath. The jaws dropped on both of us as we sat staring at Laura's sexy body.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed, "Here, take these beers." We each took a bottle from her outstretched hands so she could gather her robe and cover herself. She turned and went back upstairs.

Neither of us said a word, but I couldn't believe this man had just seen my wife totally naked. I knew there was a good possibility he would see more by the end of the night. A short while later she came back down looking totally hot. She was wearing a flimsy blouse and tight jeans showing off her gorgeous ass and they left together. I looked out the window and saw him kiss her while getting in his car.

*****

I was still up when they got home. It was about midnight, and Laura came in looking a little drunk and very happy. She held the man's hand and said to me. "Can you lock up when you go to bed? We're going upstairs now."

She then escorted her new boyfriend and about to be lover to our bedroom, leaving me alone. I spent the next few minutes cleaning up and then locking doors. I quietly went upstairs so as not to disturb them. When I got to the top of the stairs I could see the door was open a crack. I peeked in and could see my wife, feet on the floor, lying on her back on the bed. Her blouse was partly undone and her jeans were unsnapped. Things were moving along nicely, I thought.

The two of them were kissing passionately, and becoming more and more aroused. The guy was giving her tits a good feel, and she was eating it up, moaning and purring. In another minute, he was unbuttoning her top the rest of the way. She was busy too, rubbing his obviously stiff cock through his jeans.

Her top came off, and he was treated to a glimpse of my wife in a very sexy blue satin bra, that barely kept her gorgeous 34C tits enclosed. Her nipples were definitely erect and ready for attention, and he unhooked her bra, releasing her tits to his hungry eyes. When they spilled forth, he immediately lowered his head and started sucking on one of her nipples, drawing more moans of pleasure from Laura. He was pinching and twisting one nipple while sucking on the other, and she was loving every minute of it.

He knew she wanted more, and he started tugging at the snap of her jeans. He drew them down from her hips, exposing her lovely matching blue satin panties. Watching this was really getting me horny, and I was getting a major hard-on. Unable to contain myself, but wanting to remain hidden, I took my cock out of my pants, and started slowly stroking it.

Pulling Laura's jeans the rest of the way off, this guy now had her down to only her panties, and he couldn't get enough. Laura was having her own fun by now, playing with her nipples, and urging him to get busy between her legs.

He started stroking her pussy over the top of her panties. Laura shaves her pussy, and I find that extremely sensual, as did he, obviously. Her slit was easily visible, even with her panties on. He ran his hand down over her crotch, then back up, pausing as he gave her the attention she craved. He slipped her panties down her legs, leaving her completely naked. He looked hungrily at her shaved pussy, and moved down to give it some real love with his mouth.

He started licking her snatch, while continuing to play with her nipples. I watched as she moaned in pleasure with her eyes half shut. After a couple minutes she noticed my presence at the doorway. She gestured for me to come in so I slowly entered and stood next to the bed, unsure of what she had in mind.

Seeing that I already had my cock out and was stroking it, she looked at me and urged me to come closer. With one hand she felt my hard cock and took over stroking my cock. I put my hand on her stomach and then her breast. Her beautiful, swollen nipples were hard and standing straight up. She motioned for me to lose the pants and I did. She then reached over and pulled me towards her mouth. Slowly she started sucking my cock.

Seeing that I was joining in, her boyfriend seemed hesitant for a moment, until he realized this was what she wanted. Evidently, he was ok with it, and he continued licking her pussy. My wife put her hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit, clamoring for more attention.

"Oh God, fuck me! One of you guys needs to fuck me now!" she demanded. I looked at the other guy and then at her.

"Him or me?" I asked. Laura arched her back as she masturbated. She had her middle finger up inside her hot pussy almost all the way up to her palm. Knowing her masturbation habits, I knew she was close to climaxing.

"Him!" She announced and looked at her lover. The guy unzipped his pants and stood before my wife with his cock pointing directly at my wife's pussy. It was a pretty impressive cock, I have to admit; slightly wider and longer than my own, but not by much. His big balls hung down below as he aimed his tool at my wife's wet pussy.

He teased Laura by running the tip of his cock up and down her slit, giving his cock a little shake as he ran it over her clit. He teased her more by running his cock up along her outer lips, and she was going crazy. That was driving her wild, and she moaned louder.

"Only if you're sure," He teased. Laura was chomping at the bit by then, and yelled, "Fuck me dammit! Just fuck me!"

Her friend (I still didn't know his name) obliged her and slowly slipped his big rod into her wet snatch, a little at a time, and deeper with every thrust. Knowing that I was horny as a goat by now, Laura looked up at me with her glazed eyes, and said, "Oh God, jerk off on me, ok Jim? Jerk off on me and cum all over me."

Chuckling inwardly, I resumed stroking my cock. Laura knew this was one of my favorite things to do. I stood there looking at my beautiful wife getting finally fucked by another guy, and I was actually loving it. I was cruising along with a nice hard-on, stroking my dick at a leisurely pace, waiting for what I knew was going to be a nice finish.

Laura was moaning and groaning, obviously loving the attention she was getting. Judging by her look and sounds, she had already climaxed at least twice. Her new pal was suddenly drawing near to his own climax, and he announced it suddenly, saying, "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum baby!"

To the surprise of both Laura and I, he pulled his cock out of her steaming snatch, and started fisting it furiously. He edged forward, and started blasting jet after jet of his load all over her flat tummy and tits. This caught me by surprise, as that was going to be my target, but I thought I would just improvise.

I felt my own balls start to boil, and as my load started to rush forward, I inched closer to Laura and started jerking my cock faster and faster. "Oh fuck!!" I groaned, and huge gouts of cream started spewing forth from my cock, hitting her cheek. Laura caught on right away, turned her head, and opened her mouth wide, catching as much of my load as she could.

I stroked my cock until every last drop of goo was gone, and Laura sucked my cock clean. Her "friend" was spent as well, and we both sort of slumped forward, catching our breath after an incredible fuck session.

"Wow," I said. "What can we do for an encore?"

He looked at me, and grinned. "Maybe I can get my wife interested in something like this."

"Sounds good," I said. "I'm gonna go grab a beer. Want one?"

Paul nodded, and I went to fetch two beers. I threw a pair of sweats on. Handing him his beer, I told him I would be in the living room, and he could join me there if he wanted. After a few minutes, and a little clean up, he came out and joined me. I then had a chance to talk with him for a short while. Turned out his name was Paul, and he seemed like a decent enough guy. As we sat drinking our beers, we got chatting about what had just taken place.

"So, let me get this straight; you actually like seeing your wife getting fucked by another man?" he asked me.

"Well, this was the first time it actually happened," I said. "We had talked and fantasized about it, but tonight was a first."

"Obviously, you liked it." Paul said.

"Keen observation, Paul." I said with a hint of sarcasm. "Were you serious about your wife?" I asked.

"Well, I can't say for sure, but she is pretty open-minded, and she's horny as hell." He said.

My interest was definitely piqued, as this was step two of Laura's and my fantasy. She got to fuck someone in front of me, and I was ready for my 'turn'.

"What does she look like?" I asked him.

"Well, she's small....petite, but she's as hot as a firecracker." He said.

This really raised red flags in my head. Small women are one of my hottest fantasies. Laura isn't big, but she's about 5'5" and 120, with 34C tits, so while she isn't a "big" girl, she isn't tiny either. I wanted to know more. "Keep going," I said.

"Well, she's about 5'1" and 100 pounds, with a great ass, and little B cup titties." Paul said.

I was thrilled. "What's the plan?" I sort of blurted. Paul could see that I was practically drooling at the sound of his wife.

"Why don't we meet you two at Morrison's next Saturday night, say around 8:00?" he said.

"Done deal." Is all I said.

Paul got up to go after another beer, and I had one as well. Before leaving, Paul wanted to look in on Laura, and we did. She was snoozing contentedly on our bed. We shook hands and promised to get together the following weekend.

*****

Saturday night at Morrison's is a rockin' experience. There was a local band playing covers, and we got along well with our new friends. Paul's wife's name was Candy, and she was indeed a little firecracker. A pretty little thing, she wore a very short jeans skirt, and a tight sweater that hugged her little body, making it clear that she had all the right things in all the right places.

We started out just having a couple drinks, Paul and I with our beers, and Laura and Candy having Margaritas. The music was good, and the drinks were flowing. We were all getting a little loose. After we all danced to a couple tunes, we came back to our booth, and Candy sat next to me, while Laura sat next to Paul. That was ok with me, as I loved Candy's look, with her tight sweater, and her curly blond hair.

Next thing I knew, Candy had her hand on my thigh, inching it up towards my crotch. I was ok with that, and glanced at her, giving away nothing. Then I saw Laura wink at her, and the next thing I knew, I felt Laura's toes probing around in my crotch. Unsure of what to do, I looked at Paul, and he seemed clueless, then suddenly Candy was taking my hand and pushing it up her thigh, under her skirt.

'Whoa!' I thought.....'what's going on here?' Now Candy wanted to dance with me, and she dragged me out to the dance floor, really starting to shake it up. Grinding her ass into my crotch, she was really getting me going. Then she turned around to face me, and pulled me into a short kiss, then said to me, "I want you to fuck the shit outta me baby."

"Your wish is my command, madam" I said to her, and we moved quickly to our table, where Candy drained her Margarita, and I took a last swig of my beer. "Are you guys coming?" I asked.

"Not yet, but we will be at some point, I'm sure!" Laura said with a wink. Candy grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out to the parking lot, where she wasted no time in getting me into a lip lock, and grabbing one hand and planting it on one of her yummy little tits.

"Oh, let's get out of here." I said. We walked over to my car, and hopped in. As I fired up the car and got going, Candy snuggled in next to me. She was going to be fun, I thought to myself. I was distracted by Candy, but fortunately, my house was only about ten minutes away, and we got there in one piece.

Once inside, Candy and I got a little more acquainted over a drink, then she got down to business. She stood up in front of me, and asked, "Have you ever been with a woman who squirts?"

"Uhmm.....no." I replied honestly. "I've heard about it, but never seen it. Plus I figured that it was just peeing, which I have no problem with, but again, the answer is no."

"Well, tonight just might be your lucky night, mister." she said. "Why don't you put on a little music; something with a slow bass beat."

I had just the tunes in mind.....for what I had no idea, but I went ahead and threw a couple CDs in the changer.

As the tunes started, Candy started too. She was moving slowly, right along with the music. 'Was she a pro dancer?' I thought. It didn't matter, she looked awesome at the moment. Off came her boots....and now she was moving so good. Her hips were so perfect, her ass looked so nice.

As though she was reading my mind, Candy started to slowly slide her sweater up, revealing her tummy. So slow, but so hot! She got it up to her tits, and she knew I was dying to see them. There they were! So nice, in a lacy thin pink bra. Definitely small, A or B cup, the kind I fantasize about.

Next she was pinching her nipples through her bra. They were becoming more and more prominent. She cupped her tits together, squeezing them together, making more cleavage. Then she stopped all that.

Now she was doing her skirt, down, down, down. Oh my God! Her ass was too gorgeous! Her skirt was on the floor in a heap. She had on the same lacy thin panties to match the bra. She was really working it now, slinking over to me, as I was stupidly sitting on the couch, dumbfounded. She bent over, and stuck her ass right in my face. All I could smell was her pussy. 'It must be soaking by now.' I thought to myself.

Candy turned around, and looked at my crotch. Licking her lips, she bent over and gave me a kiss, then backed away. She was back to playing with her tits. This was obviously doing a number on Candy, as she moaned audibly while playing with her nipples. Turning to face me, she reached down and slipped one hand into her panties. I watched in awe as she got down to her pussy lips, and lingered there.

I watched as she started running her hand up and down along her slit. Then she kept her hand in one spot, and sort of rubbed around, and I realized she was playing with her clit. She kept going and going, then shuddered, as a climax obviously took her. Oh my God. This was getting to be too much.

I got up, so I could get in on this action, but she playfully shoved me back down on the couch. Facing me again, she reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra. Flinging it off to the side, she started playing with her tits and nipples. She obviously enjoyed this. I was a pretty big fan of it too!

Now she headed for the home stretch. Turning so that her ass was facing me, she bent way down. She looked at me through her legs, as she was bent all the way forward. She winked, and then reached into her crotch with one hand and again slid it into her panties. She was fingering herself, and then withdrew her finger to take a taste. She did it again, and this time came around and offered her finger to me. I eagerly tasted it, and it was divine! Nirvana!

Again, I moved to try to embrace her, to try to get something going with this little minx, but she would have no part of it. She took me by the hand, and said, "Let's go to your bedroom, big guy."

I'm thinking, 'No problemmo, sweetie!' and we headed back to the master bedroom, the same bedroom where her hubby fucked my wife a week or so ago.

*****

Candy sat me down on the bed. She was standing in front of me, stripped down to where all she had on were her knickers. She gave her nipples a tug, moaned and closed her eyes. Then her hand was back in her panties. Looking at me square in the eye, she asked, "Like what you see, Jim?"

"Uhm, yeah." I practically gasped. I was so hot for this little morsel.

"Do you like to watch a girl play with herself, Jim?"

"Definitely." I replied. 'I'm no fool' I thought.

"Ok, well I like to watch a guy play with himself, too. Think we can work out a deal?" She playfully asked.

"I think we can definitely work something out Candy." I said.

"Ok then. Get those jeans off and get your cock out of your pants. Do you have a hard-on yet?" Again the little twinkle in her eye. I stripped down to my t-shirt in no time.

I didn't answer her about the possibility of a hard-on, as my cock practically leaped out of my drawers as soon as I got my jeans unsnapped. Candy eyed it hungrily.

"Ok, here's the deal Jim. I'll twiddle my twat for you. I'll even let you keep my smelly panties," a sideways grin on her face, "if you stroke your cock while I twiddle, and then come to me and blow your load in my mouth when you cum. Sound fair?" Clearly, she was in her element.

"Sure," I dumbly said. "Sounds like fun to me."

We got on the bed opposite each other, and I tentatively began to stroke my cock. Candy reached into her panties and started playing around. "Aren't you going to take off the panties?" I asked.

"Well, yeah," she says, "but I want to get them as damp and smelly for you as I can first."

'Good Lord, this babe really knows how to push a guy's buttons.' I said to myself.

"Wanna play with my tits with your free hand, Jim?" Candy asked.

"Oh yes Candy, please. I love your tits." I gasped.

"Sorry Jimbo. That'll have to wait."

My stroking was picking up speed as I got more and more aroused by this little vixen.

"Mmmm, don't cum yet Jimmy. Let's make this last as long as we can. Why don't you slow down your pace?"

I'm really agonizing now. How far does she think she can push me?

12