First Time for Everything

Story Info
Jared eats his very first pie.
902 words
4.02
27.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Jared grinned as he looked at his cards then across the table at his long time friend Rena. "You sure you wanna do this?" He smiled setting his cards face down on the table. "Cus you know in the interest of friendship I'm willing to let you back out just this once."

"Shut up and show. You already took all my money a blow job isn't that big a deal but remember if you lose I get my money back and you gotta eat me out." She grinned evilly. "So whatcha got?"

One card at a time Jared revealed a pair of twos and trio of threes. "Full House. Don't forget I like it when girls lick my balls." He taunted. "Not that it matters but what did you have anyway?" Rena put her cards down and just like Jared flipped them over one at a time. Jack. Queen. She paused after those two to see Jared's expression but it had only slightly tensed with the possibility of a straight and what tension had been there faded when the next car was a Jack. "Too bad." The next card was a queen. "Two pair. I see why you were confident but you should have known I don't bluff." Then she flipped over her last car. A third queen was revealed.

"I think Jacks and Queens beats twos and threes." Rena said. "Now I know you've never eaten a pussy before but you gotta learn some time." Jared glanced at the cards again then at his own hand before letting his head fall. "You're not gonna bitch out on me are you?" Rena asked rising up and wriggling out of her panties. "I mean you'd never let me live it down if I'd offered you a blow job on a hand of cards and you'd won."

Rena stepped onto her chair and then onto the table and spread her legs. Her loose skirt simply moved out of the way to reveal her slit not shaven but neatly trimmed. Her legs were spread wide enough that her lips were spread slightly revealing the pink inside. "Come on." She taunted at the same time beckoning him closer with a crooked finger.

"But I've never. Black guys don't-"

"My last boyfriend did and was damn good. I don't give a shit what other black men do or don't do. You eat pussy right now." Rena hooked a leg around his shoulder and pulled him down until he was only a few inches away from her cunt. "It's easy just lick and suck just like you would if I gave you my tits."

Jared paused for a moment his fast twisted slightly and leaned in lightly brushing his lips against her lower lips. His tongue barely parted his lips to shyly brush against the flesh between his friend's thighs. "Don't be a bitch. Get in there!" Rena grabbed the back of his head and pushed him directly into her crotch. "You wouldn't want a blow job where I just barely touched my lips to your dick, what makes you think I want you tickling me. Lick it!" She held him in place so he could only breathe through his nose and even that required him to nuzzle some of her flesh out of the way. She held him like that for nearly a full minute before she let him loose. "Now that wasn't so bad was it?" She grinned.

Rena shook her head slowly. "Wasn't so bad and your pretty good at it for a guy who's never gone down and given face before. Now get back down there and listen closely. First don't worry about being so gentle, don't get any rougher than you would with a good kiss but I want to feel you down there so don't tickle me." She grabbed Jared's head and led him back between her thighs gently this time. As soon as his lips touched hers she arched her back and gasped. "Good." His tongue started wriggling around inside her. "Okay slow down a little. I know you know where a girls' clit is. You don't have any problem finding it with your fingers find it with your tongue." Rena had to fight tie twitches shooting up her spine while his tongue searched and probed for her sensitive nub. "That's it." She let her leg drape down over his shoulder gently digging her heel into his back. "Right there, now start flicking at it with your tongue and try not to do the same thing twice. One thing I find tends to work is writing out the alphabet or spelling words or even drawing a picture. The point is you want to change speed, direction, pressure and keep me guessing." She bit down on her lip keeping from squealing as his tongue caught a sensitive spot.

The next five minutes Rena finished spelling out exactly how she enjoyed it. "Don't let me get away. If you're doing a good job I'll start twisting and flinching and that means you've hit spot you want to keep at it." Then she closed her eyes and let Jared's tongue thrash her body into submission with an orgasm that rocked through her petite frame. "For a first timer you're damn good."

Jared pulled away from Rena looked down at the table she was sitting on then smiled. "You wanna play another hand?" Rena smiled.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers