First Time for Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" 'M tryin' ta... It's mah firs' time..." The younger male muttered as his body slowly relaxed. Nick took this as an advantage and pushed his head in, causing Ellis to cry out, biting his lip hard enough to the point where crimson trickled slowly where his teeth embedded. His eyes were forced closed as his hole burned slightly, the pain sweeping through his body. He swallowed hard.

"A-Ah Gawd...." He groaned out through clenched teeth as Nick worked his length in slowly to the hilt, releasing rather throaty moans himself. Ellis whimpered as his hands let go of his cheeks and quickly latched to the edge of the bed, his brow wrinkled in pain. His body had automatically tensed up once more, inner walls clenching around Nick's length. He swallowed hard, "ah g-gawd... Hurts more than I th-thought..." He whimpered. Nick simply waited, staying silent, his eyes intent on the body beneath him. He glanced up to the mechanic's face. Ellis slowly opened his eyes and nodded his head, feeling slightly ready.

The conman started out slow and easy, barely pulling any of his length out, as if trying to keep the mechanic comfortable. Nick let out soft grunts as he pushed back in, Ellis letting out soft moans as he bit his lip. Pleasure washed over the pain slowly but surely as he ground his teeth and began to push back against the older male. He bit the inside of his cheek, his face flushed. He panted heavily. The younger male's hands moved fast, gripping the older one's wrists. He slowly rolled his hips, trying to get the conman's length in deeper. With shaken breaths, he let out soft moans.

"Ah... Fuh... Gawd, lil harder... puhlease?" He moaned out, gripping the sheets. Nick grinned, slipping his wrists free from the male's grip and placing both hands on the underside of Ellis' thighs, gripping just slightly as he picked up his pace. Ellis squirmed under Nick and moaned loud before biting his lip and trying to hush himself. Nick continued his smooth rhythm, grunting here and there. The mechanic pawed at the edge of the bed, digging stubby nails into the cloth of the mattress. He panted, a thin sheet of sweat coating his brow as he continued to roll his hips. He raised a leg, toes curling, "ah gawd, Nick... H-harder..."

Slowly, the conman moved one hand, grabbing at the bed post at the foot of the bed, pushing himself in harder as the mechanic writhed in bliss beneath him. He grunted as he continued pushing in, listening to Ellis finally give in on trying to keep his volume down and letting out a loud moan as he felt the conman's head jab quickly against his prostate, "ah! Fuck! N-Nick! Righ' there!" He clenched his jaw and forced his eyes closed, moaning through gritted teeth. Both bodies were covered in a thin sheet of sweat as they let out simultaneous moans and grunts. He felt the older man wrap his hand around his length firmly and started to stroke, causing him to moan out. Ellis clenched his sphincter around Nick's length, causing the man to release a low moan. With what effort he could, he pushed in deeply, the head of his length pressing against the younger male's prostate with precision in each thrust, causing the younger male to let out short, loud moans. Neither of them cared at this point if they woke their sleeping comrades.

Nick leaned forward and smashed his lips against the others, carefully taking his lower lip between his teeth and suckling softly. He pulled away and the mechanic grabbed him, snaking his legs around his waist and biting down on his neck, causing the conman to let out a startled moan. The younger male sucked where the quite obvious hickey was, making the bruise just that much darker. Nick grunted and gripped the meat in his hand that much tighter, stroking faster. Ellis released his neck and threw his head back, moaning out as his length twitched and released, thick, off-white seed spitting out into the air and spattering on his chest, abdomen and the older man's hand. He continued to moan out with each of Nick's thrusts. He worked his hips and clenched his anal walls tighter, trying to milk the man for what he was worth.

"Dammit, El..." Nick gasped out. Ellis grinned, panting as he continued to roll his hips. Soon enough, Nick gave out, his cock twitching with slight spasms, thick shots of jizzum releasing in the younger male's bowels, causing the younger male to release a shuddered moan. Nick collapsed, putting part of his weight on the body beneath him, catching his breath. Ellis let out a soft purr as he licked his lips, feeling his spoo smear between both of them. He wrapped his arms around Nick lazily as he felt the conman lift his chin, placing butterfly kisses up and down his neck, causing the mechanic to shiver slightly, giggling to his touch.

"Tha' was fun..."

"You bet your tight ass it was," Nick chuckled softly, kissing the mechanic. He pushed himself off and lowered himself, licking the young male's semen off of him, tasting the salty sweet thick liquid in his mouth. He laughed and stood. Ellis sat up and licked what had smeared onto the older man's chest and abdomen before pulling the male down and kissing him, tasting the faint trace of himself on the others lips. He pulled the male back onto the bed.

"We should do it again sometime..." Ellis smiled shyly. Nick grinned.

"I concur, sport." Both males slowly stood, figuring that they should get dressed, seeing is how the sky was a thin painting of blue to orange. Ellis shuddered in glee as he felt some of the conman's seed dribble out of his sphincter. As best as he could, he wiped what had escaped before pulling his clothes on. He didn't want to go back to the room he had taken for himself, his face obviously showing the question of if he could just stay in there. Nick accepted the younger male's look of curiosity on the matter.

"Yeah, you can, Overalls," the conman muttered after long minutes of silence. The two walked back to the mattress after covering their once naked bodies. The conman let out a soft mutter of annoyance on how whatever was left of the younger mechanic's climax was going to make the hair that covered his abdomen rather painful. They laid out on the bed, Nick usually not one to cuddle. Ellis, on the other hand, wrapped his arms around the older man's, nuzzling softly into his shoulder. Nick rolled his eyes.

A couple of short hours passed and Ellis was taking a sound nap, Nick just laying on the bed staring up at the ceiling. God how he wanted to go another round. After all, the last time he had gotten any sort of sexual attention was two days prior to the outbreak. The conman acknowledged that he was going to be damn tired while they were venturing forward, but he seemed alright with it. Not like he ever was well rested anyway. There was a knock at the door and Nick looked. Sure enough, before he even got a chance to okay whichever other survivor it was, Rochelle opened the door. Nick rolled his eyes.

"Nick, where's Ellis? He's not in his room and I heard--" Nick raised his finger to his mouth, cutting her off with a shush. Obviously disgruntled with that, the woman crossed her arms and knitted her eyebrows.

"What give you the right to--" Nick leered at her, pointing next to him to the sleeping man cuddled into his arm. Ro clicked two and two together, looking at Nick.

"Nick... What did you two do?"

"Jesus fuckin' Christ, really? JUST because he's in here means we did something?" Nick sneered at her question. Sure, they did something, but she didn't need to know about it. Coach neither, for that matter.

"He's cuddling you, Nick. What the HELL did you two do?"

"We talked, Ro," the conman confessed the half truth.

"If you two talked, then why is he--"

"Because I'm letting him." Nick grumbled. He held a yawn in his throat.

"... You better not hurt him, Nicolas." Ro shot a leer at the man, who rolled his eyes.

"Back off, Rochelle."

"Snide bastard."

"Nosy bitch."

With the last exchange of words, Rochelle huffed and stomped out of the room, hearing Coach's low voice ask what the two were doing.

"Ellis is cuddled into him." He heard the woman's response.

"I swear I heard..."

"Yeah, me too..."

Nick grinned. So what if they knew? Just more of a reason to fool with the mechanic again.

12