First Time for Everything

Story Info
My wife and I take our first step into being a hotwife.
899 words
3.79
90k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok so here is the story of our first meeting with another man. This happened in December 2013.

After a long time talking about it, me and the wife finally met up with a man in a local hotel bar and treated him to a viewing of my wife.

A little back story on us first, at the time I was 30 and my wife was 25 and we had been married for 6 months.

Saturday afternoon, we sat in front of the laptop deliberating whether to agree to the meet up, it took about half an hour until she replied and gave it the go ahead. As soon as she did, the first thing she said was what shall I wear and ran upstairs. I think she must have went thought at least 5 different outfit changes before deciding on a little black number. It was a black dress with some lace detailing, mid thigh length. She teamed this with seamed barely black stockings, not sure on the brand but I can find out if anyone really would like to know. On the feet were of course her famous louboutins, you know the ones with the red sole. She looked what can only be described as delicious.

I could tell she was getting nervous as she was applying her make up so I made her a stiff drink for some Dutch courage. This seemed to settle her nerves a little. This is something we have both wanted to do for a while but I could understand her nerves, I was in the same boat.

In the taxi ride there we made our final arrangements with the gentleman over text as to what he would be wearing so we could spot him as we had arranged for him to first admire from a far before any interaction.

Once we arrived, we went straight the bar for some more of the Dutch courage and scoured the room for our man. There was no sign of him, so we took our drinks to a near by table and waited.

Then 10 minutes later he entered the bar and we watched him look around for us, he spotted us, smiled and went to the bar.

My wife commented that he was better in real life than in pictures, which turned me on and made me a bit jealous in equal proportion. Haha

By this time the wife was on her third drink and I could tell she was getting tipsy as her dress was riding up more and more and she was flirting with the bar staff which is always a sign of her intoxication. Her stockings tops were beginning to show and the gentleman across the room was clearly impressed.

After half an hour of teasing, the wife announced she was going to the toilet and wanted me to call the gentleman admirer over by the time she was back. We both watched her pert bottom in her tight dress walk away and I then gave him the sign we had previously agreed on to come over. He jumped to his feet, came over and asked what we were drinking, took our order and went to the bar.

The wife arrived back at the table and I introduced her to her admirer, they kissed on both cheeks and sat down. As she sat down we both noticed her stocking tops and grinned at each other. As the drinks flowed, the conversation between the two of them went from polite to out and out flirting. I suggested that that he take my seat so they could be closer, there was no argument from either of them. I decided this would be a good time to go the toilet to give them a bit of time alone.

When I came back the first thing I noticed was his hand on her thigh. This gave me mixed emotions but the over riding one was of delight. I decided to go to the bar and watched as I waited to be served. They continued to flirt away with each other and his hand was not leaving her thighs. The night went on like this and all in all it was an extremely positive experience for our first time doing this kind of thing.

In the taxi ride home she whispered in my ear that her panties were wet, so I duly obliged to find out and slid my hand up her thigh to feel her silky wet panties. We began kissing in the back of the taxi and opened my eyes to see her eye fucking the taxi driver through the rear view mirror. I thought I would give him a closer look and lifted her skirt to reveal her stockings to the driver. He didn't say a word but his appreciation was evident. She slipped my fully grown cock out of my trousers and began to stroke it. I couldn't believe we were doing this whilst being watched but I'd never felt more alive or turned on. I pushed her head down my cock and finished me off in her mouth whilst looking at the driver in the eyes the whole time. The driver never said a word until it came to payment when he said the ride was on him and passed us his card in case we ever needed another taxi ride.