First Time for Everything

Story Info
Wife is set up for first MFM threesome.
1.1k words
4.07
140.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJCOP
NJCOP
2 Followers

I have always wanted a MFM threesome with my wife Mary. The fantasy never really played out. Sure we have talked about it. We have been with another couple, did a FMF threesome. I could not get my MFM fantasy to come true. By the way I am straight. Well push never came to shove, so I decided to make the move. This is how it went.

My wife, Mary is a 44 year old mother of 3. She is sexy as hell. Shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes. 5'6" 120 pounds 36c chest. I am 39-year-old with brown hair green eyes 5'11" 200. My fantasy was to watch her and share her with a younger guy. I browsed on line personal ads, and found a 21 year old college student that sounded like the perfect fit. The ad said he was 6' 170 with brown hair blue eyes, and an athletic swimmer type build. Well I e-mailed him and told him what I was interested in. He replied it sounded good to him. So I put my plan into action.

The set-up was to meet at a bar/restaurant in the mall. I would recognize him at the bar as a person I knew through my work. (I am a detective, and meet many people) We would talk and then I would leave for the bathroom , and he would get close to my wife. She gets real friendly when she drinks. It would be like a dream come true. So the plan was set for a Saturday night. We got a sitter and went out for a drink. I asked Mary to wear something sexy.

She put on a nice leopard print bra and matching thongs, topped off with black slacks and a black pullover shirt that should her nice sized breasts. We got to the bar ordered a drink and then I glanced around the bar. I got the nod from a guy on the other side. I waved and walked over to him. After finding out that it was Tim (my on-line friend), I motioned for Mary to come over. I told her Tim, was a guy I met last year when his dorm room got broken into.

Well after some laughs and some more drinks I excused myself for the restroom. I walked out of sight. Then I saw Tim make his move, he got closer to Mary. He placed his hand between her shoulder blades as he talked to her. Then he got more nerve and lightly rubbed her back. It wasn't long before his hand was rubbing her ass through her pants. I could tell he felt her thong. I walked back. Mary had that look of lust in her eyes. Tim didn't move his hand and I stood on the other side of Mary.

I saw her hand was on his thigh. It was a steamy scene. Well after a few more drinks. I said we should go so we didn't have to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay the sitter. I asked Tim if he didn't have any plans, We could sit in the hot tub at our place and drink some more. He said he didn't. I told him that Mary goes to bed early, but we could talk sports. Mary objected saying she wasn't tired. But insisted he come with us. Tim followed us the few miles it was to our home. Mary got a couple beers for us, while I paid the sitter. Tim and I walked outside took the cover off the hot tub and got in. Nude of course.

Mary came out in a one piece bathing suit, holding a glass of wine and joined us. It wasn't long before I could tell Mary was excited. I sat close to her and kissed her, she kissed me back. My hand went to her breast. After a passionate kiss she looked at me and said, are you sure you want to do this? She knew of my fantasy. I said yes how about you. She never answered she just moved her hand to Tim's cock under the water. After some stroking and groping, Mary said lets get out and go inside. We got as far as the living room, when Mary took off her suit and got on her knees in front of Tim.

She mouthed his cock like a pro, looking at me while she did. I couldn't take it. I stood next to her and her free hand went to my cock. She took turns sucking us, going from my cock to his cock, stroking the other with her hand. Tim was the first to back up. He went behind Mary and laid on his back. His mouth was under her blond little pussy and Mary stopped sucking me to enjoy his tongue for a moment. I moved to her breasts sucking her hard nipples, as she was being eaten. In now time she was having her first orgasm. She quickly mounted Tim's cock and rode him making her orgasm last. I walked around Mary watching Tim's thick hard cock, spread her cunt. Her flowing juices on his cock, was a sight I will not forget. I put my cock back in Mary's face and she began to a suck it.

Mary then got up complaining that she was shaking. She laid on her back and Tim positioned himself between her thighs. I watched as he entered her, oh what a sight. Mary stroked my cock as Tim picked up his pace. He announced he was cumming and shot his load deep into Mary. They laid there for a minute. I announced it was my turn and Tim slowly moved out. I looked at Mary's pussy and I could see cum dripping from the lips. It was a hot sight. I put my big thick cock inside her. Her pussy was wet from her juices and Tim's cum. I fucked her for minutes as Tim caught his breath. Then I looked at Tim, and grabbed him by the shoulder and guided him to Mary's side.

I watched as my wife turned her head and sucked Tim while I fucked her. I came gallons inside her. I moved back and took in the sight of my wife on her back, sucking a young guys cock, with cum oozing out of her tight little pussy. I got on the other side of Mary. She sucked my cock hard. Then I moved closer to her. The head of my cock and Tim's cock touched. She mouthed our joined cocks like she was playing a harmonica. Her tongue making them slick. Our hands each found a breast, that we massaged. After what seemed like hours we both stroked our cocks and simultaneously shot another load on Mary's heaving chest. We collapsed on the floor and watched Mary fall a sleep with a smile. Tim got dressed and left. I told him we should meet again. He said anytime. Finally my fantasy came true. I do have the perfect wife.

NJCOP
NJCOP
2 Followers