First Time for Everything

Story Info
First time bondage, all because of a pair of boots.
847 words
3.36
34.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyc
mistyc
2 Followers

I walk into the store where you work. I'm wearing a white satin blouse with a plunging neckline, showing off plenty of cleavage and a maroon leather skirt with a slit up each side, and with a skirt like this there is no way i can wear panties.

You come up to me and ask if I need any help, then winks. I reply that I need all the help I can get.

As if you are a mind reader, you go out to the storeroom and bring out a pair of 5inch high black over the knee lace up boots.

You sit in front of me, remove my shoes, then gently glide your hands down my legs. This sends a shiver through my body, and before I realize it, my legs part, giving you a glimpse of my pussy.

I take my right foot and place it in your lap, gently rubbing your crotch. I can feel you start to harden. You stand, and move quickly to the door, locking it, then hanging a sign GONE TO LUNCH. Mmmmmm we know what sort of lunch you'll be having, don't we babe. *WINKS*

You return, and take me by the hand, leading me through the store room to a set of stairs leading to another room. This room has a massive king sized four poster bed, set on a platform in the middle of the room.

You stand behind me, resting your hands on my shoulders, pressing your hardening cock into the small of my back. I lean back and your arms wrap around me to my breasts, caressing them through the blouse. Before I know it, you order me to strip. Because I am your slave I do so without question.

I feel my pussy tingling, my juices flowing with anticipation. You push me back so that I land on the bed. You strip then join me on the bed, your cock so hard and glistening. I wrap my lips around you tasting and licking every inch, savoring you. Sucking you further into my mouth and down my throat. If i didn't know any better, believe you are getting harder and thicker. You fill my mouth completely.

My mouth works faster up and down your shaft, my hands caressing your balls. Yet you still havent touched my hot wet pussy. I am screaming out for you to touch me, but you refuse, telling me that my time will come. But your needs must be met first. I run my tongue across the slit, lapping up your precum, and with this you grab my hair, pulling me so close that your hairs tickle my nose. I can smell the scent of your masculinity. I go to rub my pussy, but you pull my hand away. I must not touch myself, you ordered. So my hand moves instead to your balls. I squeeze them while i start to nibble at your cock. My tongue lapping up more of your precum.

I feel you start to tense up, I know you are about to cum, and clamp my mouth harder around your cock, but you manage to move away from me. I want you to cum in my mouth, but you said no.

You roll me over, force me up on my knees so my butt is a target to your feasting eyes and hard cock. Without any foreplay you ram your cock hard into my hole. The pain shoots through me and I scream out. But this only lasts a short time as you ram your cock in and out. You lean over me and start pulling on my nipples. The harder you thrust, the harder the pulling. Again my hand moves to my clit. But this time you slap my ass. The pain goes through me. You know this is the first time that you have used my butt. So you want to make sure that I won't forget who's slave I am. As you thrust harder, pulling out almost completely, I feel my pussy juices flowing. Faster and harder you go till I feel you starting to cum. Filling me. And at the same time I explode along with you with my orgasm. I collapse on the bed. My pussy still on fire. Wanting you, needing you. You tell me to be quiet that my time will come. I want to know when, but you refuse to answer me.

You then fasten the cuffs around each wrist. I had not noticed earlier that there were cuffs actually attached to each post of the bed. You then fasten them around my ankles. I am stretched out on the bed, anticipating of what you are going to do. You leave, and go to the bathroom to get cleaned up. You return dressed and with a blindfold. You put this on me. Then state that you have to return to open the store.

You then leave me there for next time. But before you leave you cover me with a quilt and tell me to rest till you return.

mistyc
mistyc
2 Followers