First Time For Me

Story Info
White boy hooks up with hot black girl.
1.3k words
4.19
157.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisdomousOne
WisdomousOne
241 Followers

I met this girl online one-day. Her profile said she liked white boys only. So, right of the bat, I had a chance. I had never been with a black girl before, yet, it had always been a fantasy. Something about the dark skin against my light skin made it seem exotic.

Her name was Kim. We exchanged pictures and then phone numbers. We talked for a few days and then decided to meet. I arrived in front of her apartment complex with the usual anxiety associated with meeting someone for the first time.

I saw Kim walking towards the car and got out to meet her. We hugged and she said that she approved. Approved of my looks, that is. I thought she looked beautiful. Kim was 19, standing about 5’4 with dark straight hair pulled into a ponytail. She weighed around 115 lbs. with perky little boobs…about a B-cup. Brown eyes and dark skin.

We drove to a local restaurant where we ordered a couple drinks and started talking about each other, getting to know each other. Her hand fell to my thigh and there it stayed until we left. A couple times it brushed up against my semi-hard dick. I ran my hand along her thigh as well, I even got brave enough to feel her lower back and then let my fingers fall to her curved booty.

We were getting along very well, laughing and finding that we had a lot in common. After a couple drinks our hands were constantly feeling each other so we decided to leave and drive to a local park. On the way to the park she grabbed my crotch and felt my hard cock.

“Do you want to see it?” I asked

“Of course! I want to do more then see it…” Kim shot back.

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard 8 inches in all its glory. Standing proud and erect for her eyes to feast upon.

“Oh my! It’s big!” Kim’s eyes were wide and staring at my throbbing dick.

“Do you want to touch it?” My voice was lower now.

Mmmmmhmmm… Kim moaned as her fingers grasped my hard thick member. I moaned as her hand gripped my cock. I looked down and saw her dark fingers playing with my white dick. Such contrast, so exotic. She held my dick in her hand until we reached the park.

“I wanna suck it.” She looked into my eyes.

“I want you to suck it.” I looked into her eyes.

Her head fell into my lap and took my shaft into her mouth. I felt her lips surround my head, tickling it with her tongue. She told me it tasted good and continued sucking and licking. I held her head as she started bobbing up and down. I was thrusting my hips up to meet her mouth, shoving it deep into her throat.

Hot slurping sounds were filling the air as Kim sucked on me like no other. This black girl was sucking on my cock better then any other girl I had ever known. She was goooood. After about 20 minutes of continuous slurping I pushed her head off my dick because I wanted to fuck her hard.

I haven’t had sex in a car since high school, but this girl was so hot I couldn’t help it. I told her to turn around in her seat, facing the back. She was in the doggie-style position as I crawled behind her and spanked her ass. I lifted her brown skirt and saw the finest ass ever. A nice dark ass with perfect buttcheeks. I pulled her thong panties to the side and rubbed the tip of my cock along her dark slit.

I pulled her buttcheeks apart and noticed the pink inside her pussy. I pushed my hard cock into her slowly, letting her get used to my thick meaty cock. Slowly at first I slid myself in and out. I held her hips as she moaned my name.

“Oh my god, Andrew!! It’s so big baby.” Her voice was light and sounded like she was in heaven.

“Mmmm, you like that babygirl?” I whispered in her ear as I picked up my pace.

“Ohhhh Yesssss!!, Oh Yes, Fuck me baby, fuck me!”

I started pounding into her pussy from behind, making her buttcheeks slap against my white hips. I held her hips tightly as my cock intruded her insides. I continued thrusting in and out of her tight little young pussy, spanking it with my hands every now and again.

“OHHHH yes Andrew, spank my ass, do whatever you want, I’ve never had anyone fuck me like this, Nobody has ever fucked me so good!”

“You like this baby?Such a good girl. Your pussy is so tight, mmmmm, your so wet babylove.”

“I’m gonna cum…I’m gonna CUMM!! OOHHHH GOODDD!!!” She started cumming, her body quivering and her pussy clenching my thrusting penis. I felt her tight snatch flood with cum as I continued pumping her hard.

“Your pussy is so good baby.” I whispered in her ear.

“It’s all yours, This is your pussy Andrew.”

“It’s my pussy, lover?” I teased her as I kept slamming my hard 8 inches deep into her stomach.

“Yes, you can have it, I’ve never had anyone fuck me like this” She was cumming again. “OHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!”

I was close to cumming. “Where do you want me to cum baby?”

“Wherever you want.”

“Wherever I want? Mmmmm, what if I want to cum in your mouth?” My dick was sliding in and out faster and faster. My balls were slapping against her hard clit. I pulled her hair and rode her hard.

“Yes baby, cum in my mouth, wherever you want, it’s your pussy baby.”

“I’m gonna cum in your mouth baby, you gonna swallow my cum little girl?”

“OHH yes, I wanna swallow your load, spray it in my mouth, I want it!”

I started groaning as my eruption was near. I pulled my dick out of her young tight pussy.

“Turn around.” She did immediately.

“Suck on it, hurry up, I’m gonna cum!”

She wrapped her sweet black schoolgirl lips around my cock, she didn’t even care that my cock was dripping with her own juices. She swallowed me down, sucking hard, milking me. I started screaming as my sperm started shooting into her mouth. I was dripping with sweat as my dick squirted long ropes of cum down her sweet young throat. She sucked on it until my last few drops ended up on her tongue. I pulled it out of her mouth. Rubbed her lips with my dick and collapsed on my seat. She had my cum in her mouth, she didn’t swallow it. I could tell and told her to just open the door and spit it out. She was afraid someone might see. She was so cute sitting there holding my entire load of white cum in her mouth.

Finally I talked her into opening the door just a little…she then let it drip out of her nasty mouth. We were smiling and moaning after our glorious encounter. Not bad for a first date, huh. This is actually a true story. We have had many encounters since then, and they are always very good! She loves sucking on me and I love making love to her sweet tight body.

I dropped her off back at her apartment and drove back home, smiling. She is such a good girl. She loves to be spanked, have her hair pulled, fucked hard and fast, when I cum on her face and in her mouth, she swallows my cum now. She even wants me to fuck her friend from school while she watches… and joins in. That will be a good story!

WisdomousOne
WisdomousOne
241 Followers