First Time Fucking A Trans Man

Story Info
Gay guy finds a trans guy and hot sex ensues.
1.1k words
4.27
49.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to satiate my curiosity. I am a gay man who has always been with men, but one day I stumbled upon some porn with gay trans men being fucked by gay men (I guess they are called cis guys) and I was surprised to find myself incredibly hard and turned on by this. After an evening foray into this genre I was very interested in meeting such a man. After looking around on apps and CL without much luck I started following one of the guys in the porn I had seen on social media, Gino. I'm pretty sure it wasn't his real name more a funny stage name that was a nod to a literary figure which made me like him more. He was hot; young, muscular and lithe, with a nice beard. Also, he lived in a nearby city. I saw in one of his postings that he was an escort so I messaged him asking for details. He returned my message shortly after and we discussed details and it was very flirtatious and hot. I had thought a lot about what I wanted to do with him and talking about this made me very horny. We made a plan to meet at some private hot tubs the next day. I decide I would not touch myself that night and save it all for tomorrow. I was half hard all night, the movement of even the sheets over my cock made me ache with anticipation.

The next day I was waiting in the lobby of the hot tubs. He came through the door looking gorgeous, smiling, and his t-shirt tightly fitting over his muscular chest. He gave me a tight full body hugs and was chatting, I was barely hearing and hoping that no one in the lobby was noticing the bulge growing in my pants as blood was rushing into my cock. We were shown to our private tub, there was even a small mattress in there.

He started by kissing me and unbuttoning my shirt, I snapped into focus and started to undress him as well. Soon we were both standing there naked and he wrapped his arms around me drawing our bodies together until our torsos were fully touching. My cock, which was stone hard, probably the hardest I have ever been, was between his legs and I could feel the heat from his hole. We made out for a bit. My cock twitched.

He then moved down my body and kneeled before me and took the head of my cock in his mouth and proceeded to give me a blowjob that started really sensual, for lack of a better word, to throaty and sloppy. He was edging me though stopping before I got close to cumming. Then he stood back up kissed me again and started rubbing the head of my cock against his "cock". I backed him up against the bed and kneeled in front of his to suck him now. His cock had also hardened and I sucked him into my mouth and tried to work his cock in my mouth. It was different, but it was exciting. He moaned. I had to Feel my cock against him again so I stood up. He got up on the bed on his back with his ass at the edge, and his hole was hip height for me.

I took my cock in my hand and smacked his hole with it. It landed with a heavy thud. I held his legs back and slowly began moving the length of my cock over his hole and cock. Feeling our bodies slide against each other felt really good. I angled myself and nudged the tip of my cock against the opening of his hole. I wasn't going to go in raw cause we agreed to condoms, I held myself there and I could feel him tightening and relaxing his hole. I wanted so badly to push forward but instead I waited letting him contract and relax a bit more then I backed off to grab a condom. He fully got on the bed and I climbed up too. I got on top of him while he was on his back and placed the tip of my cock at the opening of his hole and started to push, slowly. He was tight. I felt the head of my cock passed through this tight ring of muscles or something. I stopped there. He contracted the muscles in his hole around me and it felt so good. I moaned. I started pushing deeper till all 8 inches were buried and my balls were touching his ass. I laid all my weight on him and stared moving in and out, slowly increasing the speed of my thrusts till I was banging him hard with my balls slapping his ass. H had his arms around the small of my back pulling my thrusts in deeper. I was in heaven.

I was trying to make this last so I backed off to breathe and switch positions. He asked if I wanted him to get on top so I laid on my back, my cock springing over my belly still rock hard. I was impressed that my cock could last this long I could have cum in the first few minutes. He got between my legs and said, "we are going to do this a little different". Nothing could have prepared me for what came next.

He pushed my leg s back, kind of like he was going to fuck my ass, and leaned over me, then he lifted my cock, positioned his hole above it, and I watched as it sunk into him. He began to fuck me like that. It was such a mind fuck because it felt like I was bottoming but I was inside him. He was aggressive grunting and moaning and fucking my cock hard. Burying me deep inside or pulling out so just the tip was inside while he used his muscles to milk me. Needless to say I was either breathless or moaning. What drove me over the edge was when he said, "I'm getting close to cumming, what about you?" I just lost it. The next time he thrusted me deep into him I started shooting, I could barely warn him. He then came and I could feel his muscles in his hole going crazy tightening around me.

We showered. Laughed that we didn't even get to use the tub. We started to get dressed. I took his money and slid it into his front pocket. He took it out counted it quick the folded it neatly and put it back in his pocket. He grabbed me by the back of the head and kissed me then squeezed my cock in my underwear and left.

I knew I was going to want to do that again.