First Time Fully Caught Dressed Outdoor

Story Info
Dressed outdoors first time and propositioned.
2.7k words
4.38
32k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened at least 10 years ago, as you will notice by a telephone box in the story. I had been driving dressed quite a few times, but tonight was going to be another first after an unexpected turn of events, completely unplanned.

***

Well I was driving from Gordano Services area on the M5, heading home a few weeks ago; it was about 8.45 and getting dark. I'd had a long day and was feeling tired and thought to keep me fresh and wide awake; I would stop at the next services and get my bag out of the boot, select a few items, and then nip into the services toilets and change. Well this got me excited, and soon enough I saw a sign for Strensham Services, so I pulled in and found a parking spot, but not amongst the first couple of rows - I chose one of the rows about 4 back that was nice and quiet.

I got my bag out of the boot and selected some items that I could put on underneath my suit without too much fuss. So I chose my black stockings, white suspender belt, white French satin knickers, and red bra.

I entered the end cubicle, hung up my shirt and jacket, put my bra on, then put my shirt back on. Then pulled my trousers and boxers down around my ankles and sat on the toilet seat, so as if anyone looked underneath, it wouldn't look strange. I then got my legs out of my shoes, socks, trousers and boxers, and pulled my stockings up my legs. I had to stand to do this, so I was as quick as I could be as my heart was pounding! Once on, I sat back down, attached my suspender belt - my hands were shaking as I clipped them to the stockings! I then pulled the knickers on - they felt tremendous!

I noticed then that there was a little hole in the partition - my heart skipped a beat, but fortunately no one was there, so I quickly stopped loving the sensation and put my trousers, socks and shoes back on, and finally my jacket. I then nervously opened the door; no one was there, so I headed back to the safety of my car.

Once inside, I checked no one was too close or looking my way. There was just a man picking up rubbish 2 rows away, so I took off my shoes, socks and trousers, and pulled up a nice cream mini-skirt on, followed by knee-length boots. I then took off my jacket and quickly took my shirt off at the same time, and then pulled on a white blouse before anyone could see. I then put some old stockings into my bra cups, added my brunette bobbed wig.

I was sure someone was watching, but by now I wasn't too bothered as I was so excited. I needn't have worried as I couldn't see anyone - only the chap still picking the rubbish up, although he didn't seem to be moving away! I then added a necklace, and my foundation and blusher, then some lovely bright red lipstick with gloss. I checked myself in the mirror and thought 'Not bad!'

I wanted to step out of the car just to straighten myself up a bit, and probably to see if the rubbish chap would notice me as he was only 1 row away. I got out, and of course my interior light came on. His head looked in my direction straight away, but I pretended I hadn't seen him and purposely turned my back on him and then adjusted my suspenders and stockings. What a rush that felt! I then sat back in my car, and sure enough he was looking, and was picking rubbish up now in my row, but I was getting very nervous, so I started car up. He was right by my passenger door now picking up rubbish. I suddenly felt very brave and wound the window down and asked him 'if he could take this rubbish for me?' It was my empty stocking packet!

He couldn't hear me and came closer and looked in through the window. On the seat were a few pairs of knickers - my wife's that I'd stolen over time, and some old stockings - but he didn't notice them. He just reached the packet off me and said "thanks!" before turning away.

I was gutted, as I really wanted to flash him! Still, not to worry, as I had a hour and half drive to go yet!

So I continued up the M5, but I was so excited and my heart was nearly bursting, so I decided to pull off at the next junction and find a lay-by to stop in. It didn't take long as there was one within 5 miles, so I pulled off the slip road and took a left for Worcester, and straight away on my left was a lay-by, so I indicated and pulled in. I parked up behind a truck. The lay-by was on the side of the main road with no bushes or woods - just a bank and a phone box - so you can tell this story is a few years ago now.

After about 5 minutes of composing myself, I decided to venture out towards the phone box and pretend to make a call. So I stepped out from the car and walked in front of my car and behind the truck - the phone box was only 2yds away on the pavement, so not really being that brave, was I? But it gave me such a thrill! I opened the glass door, picked up the receiver and put it to my ear, pretended to put money in and tap the keypad.

Wow! I was now stood in an open lay-by, in a mini-skirt, full lingerie on underneath, wig and makeup!

It was dark outside, but every 10/15 seconds, I would be lit up by cars or lorries going by as it was a very busy road. I couldn't help it, but with my other hand I started feeling my stocking tops and suspender belt and my raging hard-on. I was quite lucky as the truck was blocking some of the road, but as I glanced to what was in front of the truck, I noticed a car with a man looking straight at me from the driver seat! He was so noticeable because he was having to lean across his passenger seat to stare at me! I nearly dropped the phone in my panic and immediately turned away from him.

'Shit!' I thought. 'This is too risky!'

So in a panic I just let go of the phone, opened the door, and walked as quickly as I could back to the safety of my car. Blimey, my heart was racing now!

'What if he had seen me fondling myself? Did he know I was a bloke? What if he calls the police?'

All these thoughts were racing through my head! I needed to calm down because I had done nothing wrong or hurt anyone. Anyway, I didn't have to wait long as he was now walking towards the phone box himself. My, he was big, tall man, and quite old - late 50's - dressed in a smart dark suit. He only half-opened the phone box door, reached in, and purposely reached and put the receiver back on the hook whilst glancing at me to see if I was looking - which I was - but turned away as soon as caught his eye. The next thing I know - he was walking across to the front of my car to my driver's side window!

'Shit!'

He tapped on the window, so I opened it nervously.

He said "Have you got any change for the phone box?"

I stammered like a pathetic wimp and said "Pardon?"

So he leaned closer, and making it so obvious that he was looking at my legs in my short skirt, which was nearly showing my stocking tops, he said "Have you got any spare change as I only have pound coins?!"

I was now gaining confidence and said "Hang on...I might have some in my bag on the seat behind me!" so as I could lean across and turn around, it caused my skirt to ride up my leg. I'd also forgotten on my passenger seat were pics of TV's giving blow jobs in public, and loads of pairs of panties of all colours that I'd taken from my wife over the years. I leaned back and said "Sorry...no, I don't!"

He said "Ok...that's a shame! Thank you anyway!" and walked away back across the front of my car and up the side of the truck, presumably to his car.

Damn, that was exciting!

After a few minutes I wanted more excitement, so I headed back to the phone box. Once inside, I again pretended to make calls, and it wasn't long before he was once again leaning across looking, so I decided to go one step further! I put the receiver down and adjusted my stockings and suspenders in full view of my admirer. This felt great! I then opened the door and headed back to my car. Right on cue, 2/3 minutes later, my male admirer started to wander over. He went to the call box, but didn't pick up the receiver - he just kept looking at me. So I gave him a couple of smiles and then put my interior light on and applied my bright red lippy blusher. He then wandered over to the passenger side of the car and stood there looking in. This was all still going on in full view of passing vehicles, and their headlights lighting both of us up at different times. He was just stood there! I couldn't see his face, but then all of a sudden things escalated because he started rubbing his dick through his trousers to the level I could now make out a bulge! So I lifted my skirt up to reveal my black stocking tops and suspender clips. He was rubbing furiously now, and I would love to have rubbed it for him now as well! He then knelt down so I could see his face, so I lowered the window.

He leant in and said "Can I sit in the car, and you can play with my dick whilst I rub your legs?!"

I said "Sorry...but I'm too nervous to let you sit in my car, as much as I'd like to do what you suggest!"

He said "Go on...you can trust me! You look fantastic! Don't waste what you've caused!"

I replied "What do you mean?"

He said "You've caused me to have a massive erection by showing me those lovely stockings! And I want to feel inside your panties whilst you play with my dick, and even suck it if you like!?"

I was stammering, but so excited! I said "Why don't you take a pair of these panties? Go and have a wank in them and I'll lick them clean when you bring them back!?"

He said "Okay!" and chose a lovely satin red pair and headed back to his car just past the truck.

I tried to compose myself. Wow, I was so turned on, but also disappointed as I wanted to see his dick, especially as he said it was fully erect! Half of me said 'go and watch his come in your panties in his car', but I was aware of the truck driver in front would see, plus all the cars passing lighting me up every 10/15 seconds! Whilst I was thinking this, he headed back to my car with panties in one hand. I lowered the passenger window again.

He passed them to me and said "I haven't completely finished, but they're a bit stained for you! And by the way...they smelt lovely!"

I took them off him, and they were warm and wet!

He said "Go on then...let me see you put your lovely red lips on them and lick them!" so I did in full view of him. He said "Fucking beautiful! Please let me come in your car and you can finish me off?"

I said "Go over to the phone box and let me watch you wank yourself a bit more first!"

He said "Cars will see me?"

I said "If you don't, then I won't!"

With that, he headed over to the phone box, and sure enough he went inside, pulled the door shut, but I could still see as it was full glass doors, although halfway up the door where the handle was, was a 3 inch line of metal. Once inside, he dropped his trousers and shorts and started stroking his erect dick. I couldn't see properly, so I found myself getting out of the car and walking to the front of my car, leaning on the bonnet and watching a wonderful sight of this stranger pulling on his dick back and forth. It was massive - and exciting! I put the panties that he had pre-cum on again to my mouth. He then started wanking vigorously, and with the other hand beckoned me over. I couldn't believe it as I started to walk over! The next thing I know, I was holding the door handle and pulling it open.

He said "Please get on your knees and put those lovely red stained lips around my dick!"

I looked down and took hold of his dick with my right and left hand. This was the first time in my life that I'd held another man's dick! It felt massive and throbbing! He was now putting both hands on my shoulders, forcing me gently onto my knees, and all of a sudden my eye level had this beautiful dick glistening in front of me! So I put it in my mouth - at the same time he pushed forward, shoving it all in! I was gagging right there and then, but I kept going. My hands were now on his bum cheeks whilst pulling him in and out of my mouth with his dick.

He was moaning, saying "This is fucking wonderful!" With that, he suddenly froze and said "Shit! A bus has pulled in to the lay-by! Stay there!" He said "It's not stopping! It's just illuminated us both, but they can't see you down there anyway!"

Wow! This was exciting, and scary, but also his dick tasted even nicer now as he wasn't forcing me to suck it!

"It's ok..." he said, "...the bus has pulled out!" With that, he said "Go on, suck me more please!" so I did! Then his movements increased and he said "I'm cumming!"

With that, he started jerking hot spurts of semen in my mouth! It was too much, so I pulled his dick out of my mouth and it went all over my face!

He said "That was brilliant! Can I wipe my dick all over your wet face and make up?" He took the panties off me and said "Thank you...that was wonderful!" and left the phone box.

I got up off my knees, and my face was soaked in semen - so was my mouth. I opened the phone box door and there was another car behind mine now. The man and woman in the car had big huge smiles on their faces as they watched me head towards my car.

I got in and looked in my mirror at my face. Wow, it was sticky and wet! I was putting the mirror back because I wanted to get out of here very quickly now, when I noticed the man and woman were kissing, but also looking at me! The man waved, but I was very scared now because what I had just done in full view of other people, and in the open lay-by of a busy road.

As I pulled out, the car behind flashed me, but I just drove on. I got to the roundabout and came back on myself to head towards the motorway. I looked across and the man was still smiling and still waving! I so wanted to drive back around and join them both, but I didn't - I continued on my way up the M5.

Wow, that was so exhilarating! It was also surreal driving, still dressed. My face had dry semen stains on - it was so sexy. I stopped at the next services, which was 20 minutes away, and got changed back into my boring clothes.