First Time Fun on the Farm Pt. 03

Story Info
Mary Ellen has a coming out party.
5.6k words
4.5
79.4k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

This is a seven chapter saga divided into three stories, due to the overall length.

Chapter 6: Mary Ellen's Coming Out Party

"Damn, I hate taffeta!" I remarked, squeezing myself into the hand-me-down prom dress.

"Oh shut up Barb and let me fix these," bitched my older sister, straightening the broad straps over my shoulders. "The way you fill out this old thing, people will never guess I ever wore it," she grimaced.

"I still don't know why I can't get a new gown. I mean, it's the last dance of my senior year!" I pouted, glaring at the floor-length blue gown in the mirror.

"Don't ask me; ask Mom" Jean mumbled.

"Hey Babs, you look great – kinda like Jean, except with a figure!" Chided Butch, poking his chest out in the doorway to our room.

"Get out of here you shit!" The older, flat-chested Jean yelled back at my brother. "What time is Tommy coming?"

"He should be here any minute," I replied, wishing it was anybody but Tommy taking me the last dance.

It had been three months since Uncle Paul fucked me and the way he acted that day I decided to stay away from the Grove. Since I hadn't heard from him, I assumed I must have done something wrong. Considering he was a relative, I figured not seeing him was a mixed blessing. I knew a relationship with him would never work out, but I sure missed that glorious cock in my pussy.

Always punctual, Tommy arrived exactly at 8:00 pm and we were soon off to the dance. Tommy and I were no longer really an item. It was more a matter of convenience that he escorted me as his date. Almost as soon as we arrived Tommy was off with his buddies, most likely spiking the punch or up to some sort of immature activity. I loved to dance and soon had enough partners to pick from.

I was generally having a good time, but kept glancing over my shoulder, in hopes of seeing my Uncle Paul show up. He never did. As time wore on, my dance partners paired off with other girls, leaving me on my lonesome. That's when I caught sight of Mary Ellen standing guard by the punch bowl. Walking toward her, I immediately saw how tipsy she was, as she teetered from one side to the other.

"Hi Barbie; see you finally ran out of guys," she laughed.

"Hi Mary, yeah it seems so. Where's your date?" I asked.

"Didn't bring one. Actually, I was hoping Paul would bring me, but he was busy," she claimed.

"I see, that's too bad," I commiserated and poured myself some spiked punch.

"I see Tommy's on the loose," she commented, pulling her strapless gown up.

"Yep, I'm afraid he's a lost cause," I smiled, as Bobby Hatfield started singing Unchained Melody.

"Looks like it's just you and me then," she manufactured a smile and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah well, I think I need to find another way home," I said ignoring her foggy state.

"Hey, I've got my car, if you need a lift?" She offered.

Scanning the room, Tommy was no where to be found and I was ready to go. I agreed to go with Mary Ellen, under the condition that I drive. She eagerly agreed and we slipped out of the school auditorium unnoticed.

"The first thing we need to do is sober you up, don't you think?" I suggested, as Mary's taffeta gown slid across the car seat uncomfortably next to me.

"Whatever you say Honey; you're in charge. You don't mind if I call you Honey do you?" She cooed, running her hand through my blond locks.

"Jesus, you ARE fucked up," I said, pulling her hand away and starting the car. Pulling out the parking lot, I wondered if I shouldn't just drop her off and line up another ride. As I contemplated that idea, I saw her reach into the glove box. Pulling out a silver flask, she threw off the chained cap and took a healthy swig.

"Yeah I'm gonna get all fucked up tonight and so are you!" She shot back and shoved the flask at my face.

"That's it; I'm taking you home!" I stated and looked to turn the car around.

Suddenly I heard a snap and turned to see she was holding a knife in her left hand inches from my face. Lowering the 4-inch switchblade to my neck, she had my frozen attention immediately.

"No such thing Honeychild. You're taking us to the Grove, so I can get fucked!" She demanded and held the blade point next to my throat.

"Okay, Okay Mary – just take it easy. Whatever you say," I whispered.

"That's more like it. Now here, have a drink," she said tipping the flask next to my lips. I opened my mouth and took a mouthful of Bourbon. Suppressing a cough, I drove on, as the whiskey burned its way down my throat.

"This is all your Uncle's fault you know?" She slurred. "Yeah, I was all ready to have him take me – to FUCK me… and instead he fucks YOU!"

"B-but…" I started.

"But NOTHING! I know all about Paul and you. You and your big t-tits," she stammered. "You should let everybody see those fucking things, shouldn't you?"

Gripping the steering wheel, all I could manage was a slight nod, as my eyes tried to focus on the road ahead. "Yeah, let everybody see what a big-titted whore you are," she added and brought the blade down my throat to whack off the straps of my gown and under slip. "Ah, see how your boobs hold up that gown so nicely? You really should go strapless," she purred and took hold of my crescent neck collar and sawed straight down through my dress and slip, between my cleavage to my stomach. Ripping the ruined fabric aside, she exposed me.

"Oh God, they are magnificent!" Mary ogled and played with each one like they were slinky toys. I let out a desperate sigh, as we passed under the last overhead lights at the edge of town. She apparently thought I was enjoying her fondling and leaned down to kiss my nipples. "You like that don't you Honey?" She asked and kissed my other boob as well. I had no reply.

"Please Mary, I…"

"What, that's not how Paul does it? Is that it? You probably like it a little rougher don't you? I'm sorry," she added, gripped my tit hard and sucked my nipple as deep as she could. My foot bore down on the accelerator, as I shifted in my noisy gown. I desperately tried to refocus on the road, but felt my juices start to flow.

The unnatural act she forced on me extinguished the fear. Now, more than anything else, I was pissed. I was even more pissed off that my own body was betraying me. What she was doing felt fucking great – damn it! Making believe I had her scrawny neck in my hands, I tightened my grip on the wheel, as my chest heaved in rhythm with her sucking.

I glanced down to see the knife still in her left hand pointing toward my face. There was no way of taking the blade, without her knowing it. Licking my lips to satisfy my dry mouth, Mary's eyes caught me. She ceased her sucking, sat up and brought the knife next to my throat again. "Did that make you wet Honey? It sure made me wet," she said, running her tongue in my ear. "Why don't you show me? Show me how wet you are," she commanded and poked the knife point ever-so-slightly against my throat.

Taking a short swallow, I reached down to gather up my long gown from my right leg. Once I had it hiked up above my knee I did the same with my left hand. That's about the time I cursed my sister Jean for talking me into wearing hose and a garter belt, instead of pantyhose. Squirming as little as possible, I hiked up the dress high enough to expose my bare thighs and white silk panties. I sucked in a gust of air, as Mary's right hand disappeared under my dress.

"Let's just see what… well, isn't that interesting?" She said, roughly reaching inside my panties. "You don't suppose that could be perspiration?" She asked, running her hand over my wet mound.

Thank goodness I turned her car onto the Grove road at that point, or I would have surely hit a tree. Since the prom was still going on the Grove was completely vacant. I stopped the car and turned off the ignition, as her boney fingers started probing my pussy.

Only inches from my face, her eyes tried to focus and take in my expressions. After she'd penetrated me with two fingers, it was obvious beyond any doubt, she was lesbian. To say this was foreign territory to me would be another huge understatement. Considering the sharp blade still at my throat, I opted to appease her with an approving moan.

"Yeah Baby, see how good that feels. You don't need that nasty fucking cock do you?" She simmered and licked her lips. I shook my head ever so slightly. "Unzip me Baby. God you're so hot!" She purred, as my hand went up her back and undid her zipper. As I slowly pulled it down, she leaned forward and ran her tongue over my tightened lips. Swallowing every bit of repulsion, I closed my eyes and ran my hand inside the back of her dress. My other hand left my death grip on the wheel to meet hers at my pussy. I spread my legs further apart and prodded her to insert another finger, when I felt the knife leave my throat.

I hoped that I had adequately distracted her, but feeling the switchblade on my lower lip told me otherwise. At least it was no longer on my jugular vein. As she ran the flat blade across the length of my lips, I couldn't imagine just what this drunken bitch would do next.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to taste these lips," she whispered and gently forced my lips to open. I opened my eyes briefly as her open mouth closed on mine. Digging her fingers deeper into my pussy, I felt her tongue on mine. Having no idea where the knife was, I opened my mouth wide to accept her disgusting kiss. My dry mouth was soon coated with the mixture of whisky and saliva.

"God, just make believe it's a man… it's a man and I can get through this," I repeated in my brain.

No such luck. Her too-sweet perfume, those full tender lips and even her touch were overwhelming. When her fingers found my clit it was like she lit a candle. Woman, man, whatever, I was on fire. Without regard for the weapon, my head flew back against the seat breaking our sloppy kiss.

"OH GOD, OH GOD!" I screamed with my eyes squinted to somehow make believe this wasn't happening.

"Yeah Baby; let it happen. Come for me Baby," I heard a voice say, then she covered my mouth with hers again. My left hand left my lap to soothe her face, while my right hand pulled her dress off her shoulder.

"Please, PLEASE I'll do anything you want, but PLEASE don't stop," I begged between breaths.

"Anything?" Mary Ellen asked, lightly taunting my clit with her fingers.

"YES GOD, ANYTHING; just make me come!" I yelled and pulled her mouth back to mine.

"Okay then. Let's get you out of that dress," she instructed and leaned me forward to unzip my gown. She had my zipper half the way down when it stuck.

"Damn it! Here, I'll do it," I said with the shaky voice of frustrated anticipation.

She backed away to strip off her clothes as I quickly wiggled out of my dress. By the time I threw my tattered taffeta gown in the backseat, she was down to her panties, garter and hose. Watching her kneel up to pull her panties down, I reached under my slip and inside my panties to keep the fire burning.

"You said anything, right?" She asked again, while she pulled my slip up and off. I nodded shyly. "Good, I just wanna make sure," she said and yanked my panties down. "We won't need these silly things will we?" She stated. Throwing my wet panties behind her, she casually threw my slip out the window and giggled. I tossed my long hair back, cautiously returned her laugh and ran my hands down her skinny arms.

As we knelt facing each other, she made a quick tour of my torso with her hands. She must have sensed my pulse pounding a mile-a-minute, as she brought her right hand once again between my legs. Slightly spreading my legs, I was soon rewarded with the same three fingers worming their way inside my wet pussy. Never being exposed to another girl like this, I had no idea what the expected protocol might be. Should I return her gestures or just let her do her thing? I opted to wait things out. Which was just as well, as her fingers soon had me on the brink of orgasm.

"Oh yeah, that's IT; right there," I whimpered, grinding my pelvis against her tiny hand. My hands shot out to grab her arms, as those boney fingers trapped my clit.

"I want you to fuck me Barbie?" She whispered in my ear, while long fingers raced up and down against my exposed nub.

Opening my eyes to hers, my open mouth couldn't speak. Gripping her shoulders all I could manage was a few nods. Knowing I was mere seconds away from coming, I somehow focused on moving my hands down her arms and over her bare hips. I tried to catch my breath as my right hand found her hairy patch. Working up the courage to return her favor, I felt my juices seeping from me.

"No Baby," she said, pulling my hand away. "Fuck me with your tongue," she purred and ran her tongue over my lips.

I returned her comment with a facial expression she must have read as lust. Actually I was lost. Without a second to spare, she withdrew her drenched fingers from me and had me lie down. Before I had even the slightest chance to contemplate what was to come, she had crawled on top of me, with her bare, boney ass in my face. Within another few seconds, she forced my legs apart. Now she parted my tender lips with four fingers and began fucking me. My sudden initiation into the art of lesbian lovemaking was nearly complete.

I stared up at the task before me. A task I surely had never ever considered, but was none the less obliged to perform. Letting my right leg drop to the floorboard, I brought my hands up and around her boney butt. Once she felt my hands on her ass, she sat up and reached around to part her outer lips. The musky scent of her pussy filled my nostrils, as I ran my tongue inside her slit. When my tongue probed her hole her hand thrust hard inside me. I started to come, finally. It became obvious that a give-and-take procedure was in order. The deeper I plunged my tongue into her pussy, the more action I received from her hand.

"Fuck my pussy – FUCK IT!" Mary Ellen yelled, while my tongue flew in and out of her tight hole.

I was close to another climax and sensed she was ready for her first. Pulling her hand aside, I opened my mouth wide and sucked in her clit. Biting and tonguing it, I recalled how great it felt when Paul had done the same to me. She let out a sustained wail and froze, as I continued to suck her clit. I felt her whole body shudder, while she savored the orgasm. I thought it only fair that she return the favor and expected her to lean down and give my hot twat a nice tongue lashing. Instead, she raised up and moved her legs further down my torso to line up her ass above me.

Getting passed my revulsion of eating out another woman was one thing, but there was no way I'd have anything to do with her stinky butt. That was beyond gross! I turned my head every which way to avoid her asshole grinding into my face.

"Go on Bitch; fuck my ass! GO ON!" She exclaimed and slapped my mound.

"Ouch! No way! Stop it – STOP IT!" I commanded and shoved her smaller frame off me.

I quickly sat up behind the wheel, caught my breath and turned to catch a glimpse of her fumbling with that damn switchblade. A flash of light swept through the windows. I grabbed hold of the door handle and bolted from the car, slamming the heavy door behind me. My heart was racing a mile-a-minute, as I watched the headlights turn on to the bottom road. Hiding my all but naked self behind a clump of bushes, I heard Mary Ellen's car fire up. She had obviously seen the approaching lights and was intent on making an escape. Within seconds her lights came on and her car backed up to the main road in a cloud of dust.

When I tried to gauge the distance between her car and the other vehicle, I caught sight of my discarded slip on the ground. She wasn't about to stick around, so I ran to get my dirty, mangled white slip and pulled it on. Taking stock of my disheveled appearance, I was somewhat relieved to see at least one strap was still in tack. However, she had so surgically altered the front that I had to hold it close to cover my chest, as I made my way up to the road.

Chapter 7: Officer Daley to the Rescue

Adrenalin still surging through my veins, I got to the hardtop just as the mystery car sped by me. Tripping over my white pumps, I fell to the pavement. The black and white squad car screeched to a halt, as my pent up emotions gave way. Bawling and shivering like a baby, I sat and watched the officer approach me.

"Barbara, is that YOU?" I heard Officer Daley ask, as he shined his flashlight on me.

I never saw such a more welcome sight in my life and lunged forward to embrace his legs. Sobbing and slobbering I rubbed my hands up and down the sides his neatly creased pants.

"Hey, here now. You're Okay," he said warmly. "Come here now," he continued and reached down to raise me to my feet.

Unable to get a word out, I threw my arms around his neck and pressed my body close to his tall, muscular frame. "Oh Dan, I'm so happy it's y-you!" I wept and peppered his neck with kisses, as he held me from falling.

"Hey, you're freezing. Let's get you to the car, Okay?" He advised and slowly pried me off.

I stifled a few sobs, smiled and nodded, as he walked me back to his car. Gently shoveling me into the front seat rider's side, he shut the door and walked back to open the trunk. I heard him open his door and saw him slide in with a wool blanket. He leaned over toward me, unfolding the blanket. Still holding my slip tight to my chest, I leaned forward to let him wrap it around me.

Our cheeks lightly touched, as he secured the scratchy fabric over my bare shoulders. Letting go of my tattered slip, my hands brought his face to mine and I kissed him full on the lips. I think it took him by surprise, but he didn't immediately pull away. After all it was nothing more than a way to say, "Thank you." That was what I had initially intended, until his tight lips relaxed into mine. He tried his best to keep working the blanket around me, but let it fall when my tongue parted his lips. His mouth opened slightly to accept my tongue, while his hand rested on my bare shoulder.

I moaned and shoved more of my tongue into his mouth and moved his hand down to my exposed boob. As our kiss deepened I urged his large warm hand to fondle me. That's when old devil propriety reared its ugly head. He backed off immediately and gathered the blanket up to cover me.

"What you need is some nice, hot coffee," he stated, breaking out of my spell. "Then you can tell me what the hell happened here," he added, reaching for his thermos.

"I'm sorry Dan. I didn't mean to embarrass you," I winked and took the warm thermos mug in both hands.

"That's okay; just tell me what happened," he said I sipped.

I started from the beginning at the dance and told him all the sordid details regarding Mary Ellen. The more I focused on exactly what she had put me through, I noticed him nervously shifting in his seat. He suggested I could press charges and he would arrest her.

"Now, tell me how she happened to cut your dress," he said.

"Oh she didn't just cut it. She ripped it open and my slip too… see," I said, shrugged off the blanket and opened my arms to show Mary Ellen's handiwork and expose my chest. "Then she made me take it off, like this," I continued. I handed Daley my half-mug of hot coffee and lowered the strap to let my slip fall. My bared chest heaved as I showed him how hard she sucked my tits.

Handsome Dan sat mesmerized with his sexy blue eyes glued to my melons, as I pealed my slip from under me.

"You want more details?" I asked, tossing my long hair back and licking my lips.

His only non-verbal response was a nod. I turned to lean my back against the door, kicked off my pumps and raised my legs to the seat. Stretching my left foot across the seat, I nuzzled it comfortably between his ass and the seat. Spreading my hose-covered legs wide open, I dipped my fingers in my pussy. I felt something long and hard under my butt and moved to find his night stick. Pulling it from under me, I slowly ran it up and down the length of my wet slit. Dan was finding it hard to balance both mugs of coffee and keep his eyes on my seduction.

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers
12