First Time Orgy: Five Guys

Story Info
Five married guys meet for nasty dirty rough orgy.
3.8k words
3.41
63.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Osewa
Osewa
5 Followers

Same as my other "First Time" stories, this one is based on a real event. I have changed the original title "First Time Gay Orgy" because the guys involved in the story are not gay, but rather bi - and even married.

*

Hot sunny noon, Friday... I was waiting in a big and almost empty hotel lobby for a guy to take me to a room for a four-guys orgy! I had 3-somes with husband-wife couples, and that was the top of my group sex experience. Now, this was promising to be something quite different, and I had that "first-time" feeling of something forbidden, built-up anticipation for really nasty dirty things that will be done in the next few hours.

Several days ago we have agreed about this meeting - I and Mike. Both I and Mike are married guys, discreet and careful, and for a year already we were meeting once a week or so for sucking each other cocks in 69, for some dirty talk, and sometimes - if in a mood for extra - for rough grouping and slapping our asses. He had like a crash on me, or on my athletic body, and I enjoyed it. He had good body too, but what I really liked is his excitement. If you'd see any of our meetings, it would looked like he was hungrily and aggressively using me and I was a seduced and forced slut that liked it. In fact, I can also play aggressive and sometimes we were roughing up each other, but the scenarios we liked the most were such in which he was more active in it, and I was a kind of retroactive, catching up and responding. Sometimes it descended into a nasty erotic fight.

Mike had a more relaxed schedule and recently managed to meet with two other guys who were in exactly same situation as us - at least they claimed so. I begged him to make sure they are clean and safe, and he assured me that we are in luck: both of these guys are married too; one is a computer science professor from a well known nearby university, and another works there too as IT support, - and they really like to be uninhibited and nasty behind closed doors in a trusted company.

It was not Mike who walked down to get me, but I recognized right away that this 40-something sternly looking high thin man is looking for me. He'd also stopped his sight on me and came closer - and then almost without talking he had lead the way. I got only that his name is Rob and that they know my sexual likes from Mike. In elevator all the way he has been gently groping my ass, again without saying much.

In the room I was greeted not by two but by three naked guys. There were five of us now, in a warm room with two beds, wide window and standard hotel features. Who the hell was the fifth guy?! Mike was the first to greet me closely, with deep wet and sloppy kissing - and he was generous in smearing saliva all over my face between the kisses. I felt warm and slutty, as Rob started squeezing and pinching my buttocks, even though I was still with shorts and shirt on.

I wanted to ask who is the fifth guy, but Mike kept intense kissing, and Rob was all of a sudden not silent but telling everybody that I had cute ass and great body, that we'll have hot time here, we must get really nasty and dirty, may be rough, and so on. I understood though that young slim Middle Eastern looking guy laying on the bed near window was the Rob's 'partner-in-crime', and he was the only guy younger than myself here - probably much younger. But a big fat guy sucking his cock and playing with his ass looked like oldest in the room - and he was the one we had not agree on - the 'fifth' guy. He was loudly moaning while sucking, and kept swaying his fat ass left and right, but the slim guy laid more relaxed, his hand on the fat guy head.

Finally, as Rob and I were undressing quickly, Mike explained that Jonny, the fat guy, is totally fine, he is also a long time friend of Rob and that I will certainly love the dirty things he does. Jonny glanced on me hungrily several times while sucking that cock and diving to lick everything far below that cock too. The younger guy, Adam, looked at me with steady interest. Meanwhile Mike grabbed my cock and I started to worry that he would try to be with me all the time here. He had some obsession about my body and about my personality, - and I liked it, but now I wanted to explore everything the other guys could do. Also, when Mike gets excited he could be too rough on my cock, even though we talked about this many times - I like having my ass and nipples roughed up, and I love feeling dirty and used, but I do not like too rough jerking of my cock. At this very right moment Rob said that we all should mingle, mix and match and regroup many times here, and that he wants me to get to Adam. There were condoms and cups with olive oil on dressers by the both beds.

Adam stood up, I walked to him and we kissed and grabbed each other buttocks. Jonny got right there, sit, pushed his face between Adam's buttocks and kept it there, moving and moaning. Adam had smoothly shaved face, same as myself. I pushed my tongue all around his mouth, and he responded same way... our cocks were squeezed between our bodies, raging and facing up, his cock just slightly longer... I licked his face around his mouth, he immediately done same to me, letting much more drooling out, almost spitting.

"Ummm... we are two dirty sluts, right, uuhhhh...a...mmmm?" - I moaned, squeezing and pulling his buttocks to myself stronger, touching Jonny's head that closed access to inner territory of Adam's buttocks.

"You love dirty play, you fucking slut, Mike told us about you," - Adam whispered back, spitting down on my chest and then pulling us even closer by my buttocks, same way as I did, - "Ohhh, fuck fuck fuaa...aarrrhhh...aaackk!!" - he cried as we were pulling each other buttocks even stronger up...

"Oh, I love cat-fight, two fucking sluts tearing each other!!" - that was Mike, and all of a sudden he gave a weak moan, - "Auuhhhh...mmmmm...aaaAAA!" - There was a slap and Rob called Jonny to join them.

On the way, Jonny stopped to push his face in my ass and violently pushed his tongue straight into my asshole. He pushed it so strongly! My cock was painfully hard touching Adam's cock between our thin bellies. I wiggled my ass, and even arched and pushed back against Jonny's tongue and against Adam's strong grip on my buttocks, - I was really melting between Jonny and Adam, - but a moment later Jonny was gone, with spit and slap on my ass as the last touch.

We with Adam were getting still tighter and adding more pain to our embrace, but I also wanted to see what was going on back there, and slowly guided us to turn 90 degrees. We were standing, stretching each other up by buttocks, and the turn was slow. But eventually we both could see that Mike was on top of Jonny in 69, diagonally on that wide bed, with lustful wasted expression, saliva dribbling, glancing at us, his red face contrasting with Jonny's fat ass. The real reason Mike was so engaged is that Rob was fucking his ass from behind.

"Keep moving your ass, sweet fucking girl!" - Rob encouraged Mike while smiling at us. He kept fucking slow, moaning and then letting his saliva drooling down on Mike's back. Mike moaned something incoherent now, being sucked by Jonny and fucked by Rob. It seemed like Jonny did something nasty to Mike's ass too, because all of a sudden Mike cried - "Arrhhhh... uhhhh," - let Jonny's cock go and cried - "Cheeaases!! Fuuuckkk! Bitch!" Jonny for some reason raised his legs up, giving us more view of his big buttocks, and Mike cried again, - "You fucking bitch!!" - and grabbed Jonny's buttocks and desperately squeezed them with such force that right then the fat ass got distinct red imprints of the squeeze...

"Common, cat-fight bitches, fucking sluts!" - and Rob spilled and drooled now intentionally lots of saliva down on Mike's ass... his spit had to go then from Mike's ass further down onto Jonny's face...

Mike slapped Jonny's hole with oil, probed in and got finger-fucking him, while also still squeezing and pinching one Jonny's buttock.

"Ohhh-aaaaAAA, oaaaa, oaaa, oaaarrrr," - sounds went now monotonously, mechanically from Mikes open mouth as if completely independent of whether he'd wanted or not wanted to say or cry out something.

Jonny's sounds were low, guttural, slurping, may be he enjoyed it or may be he was struggling for air or even vomiting right there...

But I was busy in my own dirty battle now, as Adam reached out to get finger into my ass. He reached once, but I arched my ass back and sideways, and he kept reaching and puling my buttocks even more. I tried to do same to him. When he was getting closer my my asshole, closer to more sensitive skin, I again tried to do same to him, but I also squeezed one of his buttocks even much harder and pinched it. What have followed is more of the same from him and from me, and a barrage of dirty words and cries... - turns out he liked this as much as I do:

"You'll get ... uhhhh...aaaAAARRR! - faaauuucking slut! bitch!" - when it comes to that, my voice gets higher, catty and bitchy.

"Fucking cunt, asshole! Ouyyaaaahhh!" - He cries in lower sultry voice, like feeling overwhelmed and not knowing yet whether this is a right balance of pain and pleasure.

"I will ... mmmmmm ... fuck... oaaaAAARRRHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

"FFFfffffaaaooohhhh! Ooouuhh, oouh, oh, oh oOOH!!"

I was a little higher and he had easier access to my ass. He pulled his finger up and I just lost it, overloaded with pain and pleasure, - I spit in his face and pushed him on the bed.

On the bed he smiled like a winner, but laid on his back and waved me to get on. His smile was so openly dirty! He stretched and moaned. Meanwhile the crazy animal moans and cries from the 3-some fucking on the other bed have been going on and on...

I got on top of Adam, in 69, and we started sucking each other. Then we lubed each other asses and soon it was difficult to keep pace with mutual sucking and ass-fingering. He obviously liked it rough, and I liked that too, and now we were fingering roughly, with some slaps and pinches and really painful squeezes of buttocks. May be he pushed second finger (or more?!), I felt more intense pain and let go his cock, freed my ass from his fingers and sat up to drive my cock deeper in his mouth. I also quickly smeared oil around my cock and on his face under my ass. and grabbed his nipples. He cried in a muffled way and tried to grab my hands, but I grabbed his, and now I kept just fucking his mouth and that's it. I rammed my cock deep in, then moved a little up and then drove it deep in again, with all force. Now I was getting off just by roughly fucking his mouth.

"Fucking slut, that's what you done, that's what you get" - I also spat and drooled trying to land all the mess on my cock which has almost disappeared in his mouth. Now he tried to push me off, our hands were locked but he reached once and scratched my ass probably trying to pinch or push me, though by now my ass and our hands were quite oily. Then he managed to slam one finger into my hole and bend the finger and I cried out and even though I managed to get his hands away again, that was a tipping point as I started to cum - and he started to really throw up nasty slime, drooling away the mix of saliva, cum and all else that came up from his throat.

We both relaxed then, I kept my cock to his mouth, but without much force, so he could breeze easier, splitting and dribbling his vomit and my cum on the bed. Not only his face was a red wet mess, but all around it - mix of saliva, cum and slime. We've laid more relaxed side-by-side, still in 69 but I just played smearing oil around his semi-hard cock, while he smeared his mess on my body. Adam did not cum yet, and I was ready to resume sucking him or whatever.

The fucking on the other bed ended with Rob's cry of relief, and Mike just gradually toned down his moans until he laid motionless and silently on Jonny. Jonny did not move, nor made any sounds now as well.

Rob came to us and slapped my ass. Then slapped Adam's ass. Then slapped my ass stronger, then slapped even stronger Adams ass, and groped and pinched it. Adam moaned and with painful strength grabbed my buttocks, - but it was too early for me to get fully horny again, though the pain again just added to my afterglow nasty pleasure. So I moaned too...

"Ughh, I want to see!" - Jonny moved, but Mike quickly sat on his face and started wiping his ass by Jonny's face - that really what it was, as he moved ass back and forth covering Jonny's face: "Lick my ass, fucking dirty slut!"

Adam suddenly sit up, slapped my ass and told Rob: "My turn, I want him to be in that mess, he is my slut now!" I did not understood at first, but Rob and Adam turned me so that I laid on my back with my head exactly in the messiest place on the bed where Adam's head was moments ago. Adam got on me first to force-kiss me, lick my face and smear again even more spit, cum and other smelly slime over my face. His expression was not just lust, but something of a child ready for a raging fit, for a long rage of crying and rolling on the floor, - it was a despair to get what he wants and deserve at all cost. His lips moved and I closed my eyes just in time. He spat on my face, then again, then drooled, then smeared all that again with his hand over my face. It was long since I lost any idea what kinds of smells are mixed all around there.

"She is your dirty slut, you deserve it, use the bitch!" - said Rob. I liked it that he called me "she".

"Holy crap, time to use the slut!" - Mike came by now, and Jonny followed him.

Adam changed to 69 over me and Lowed his ass on my face, which at last moment got some more spit - from Rob or from Mike. I felt so hot and dirty, Adam's wet ass sliding back and forth on my face, somebody meanwhile raised my legs and got liberty slapping my ass. I stack up my tongue and kept it brushing along the ass crack, so that Adam moaned like crazy bitch. Slapping of my ass stopped as he or somebody else grabbed my buttocks, but also I felt lots of oil and fingers probing my butt... but then Jonny said something and I felt his tongue pushing into my hole - I am sure this was Jonny. My cock was getting hard again. I pushed my tongue stronger up, Adam moaned "oh, bitch, bitch, bitch in my ass!!", and Rob encouraged him with more dirty nasty calls.

"Payback time, open your mouth fucking bitch!" - Adam's voice again gave away some childish rage, he has rose a little, spit more on my face and rammed his cock in my mouth. In a brief moment I've noticed that Mike and Rob were kissing - keeping my legs up, - while Jonny of course was tongue-fucking my ass. Adam got into full rage face-fucking, and my best move was to help him and myself by sliding my palm between his wet oily ass cheeks and eventually pushing finger into his hole. Adam did not last long, but it was more than enough for me to deeply feel how dirty and nasty is the way I am being used and abused.

"MMmmmmm arrrhhhh bitch!" - Adam was cumming in my mouth, I tried to suck and drool aside. He was squeezing by buttocks last time, then just got relaxed but still kept his cock in my mouth.

"Ywu fwacked me, whhaz it gwood?" - I salivated and drooled his cum and words did not come clean (in any sense) from my mouth; I cleared a little: "was I a good bitch? You was a good nasty bitch for me! I like your ass and your kisses!"

"Great bitch! I love to abuse you as my slut" - he slapped my ass and rolled aside.

"My turn!" - said Mike and pushed his hard cock in my mouth. They let my legs down. Mike started fucking me hard, while Jonny told that his cock is small and he wants to fuck my ass. I could not say much, being face-fucked and drown in a bliss of lust and nastiness, but Mike commented that such cock is fine, and then my legs were up again and I was painfully fucked in both my holes, and to make all this even dirtier, Rob and Adam sometimes pinched my ass and nipples and spitted on my body, and on Mike's ass and my face. Jonny had cum soon and I felt so good and wet down there, with tiny sparks of light stinging pain all over my ass, and in the hole too. Mike had trouble finishing, his cock was hard but could not explode, even though I tried to help by fingering his ass-hole with one and then with two fingers.

Finally, Mike laid on me, "oah, nice girly!, keep my cock in your mouth, uh ... mmmm" - he also started gently licking my cock. I kept his cock in my mouth, slowly tonguing the head and right below the head...

"Are you girls in love?" - said Rob, - "Let me help you bitches, I am ready for one more!" He poured on Mike's ass some more oil, which of course got then on my face, though I think Mike's ass was fully wet with oil and anything else already. He pushed his cock right above my face into Mike's hole, and Mike started face-fucking me with renewed lust, being himself ass-fucked. He kept sucking me too, so we both were so fully used! The fucking was heavy on my head and face, Rob's cock and nuts and ass were right there! - especially nuts, roughly brushing my face.

To add up to the nastiness, Rob spat or drooled sometimes on Mike's ass and his cock, - and of course all of that went on my face down below too. Jonny got now fingering my ass just for the sake of it, while Adam was also doing something nasty because sometimes Mike moaned intensely, and sometimes Rob cried out that Adam is a nasty bitch and will get fucked for this. It was difficult to get air and I thought I'd throw up, and then I even thought I'd pass out, - but being a center (or a dirty floor) of so nasty orgy - that lusty feeling was so warm and overwhelming and getting hotter and hotter, nastier and nastier. I was surrounded by warm bodies, wetness, slurping squishing sounds, guttural noises and muffled cries.

Finally, somebody got in a lust overdrive, and all us followed then. I guess the reason was everything altogether - one nasty thing leading to another: Rob pushing his cock in Mike's ass stronger, Mike passing that push with his own cock into my slimy saliva-cum mouth, Adam perhaps nastily grabbing and pulling my buttock, and I bet grabbing Rob's ass too, Rob grabbing Mike's nipples, Jonny ramming finger into my ass stronger as of all this excitement, - and I am pinching Mike's ass like crazy, and hungrily pushing my tongue roughly against his cock in my mouth.

Rob had cum to Mike's ass with a cry - "Fucked you whore! Fucked you bitch! Fucked your ass!" - and his cum then dribbled on my face - that was so dirty that when Rob got his cock out and kept jerking it over my face, I rammed my tumb into Mike's asshole, and he right away had cum into my mouth, adding to the mix. At that very moment I've cum too, Mike sucked me and spit the cum on my body. I did not swallow much cum too but rather drool Mike's cum aside and wiped it with my hand and smeared it over my and Mike's body.

The relaxing part for me was a bit strange - while I still laid exhausted on my back, sensing how nasty all this went, - Jonny laid on top of me head-to-head, one his leg between my legs, and got into long soft and slow french-kissing, licking my face and drooling around my mouth too. He also wiggled a little, making his small dick comfortable down there. Rob just laid next and occasionally lazily caressed Jonny's ass. But Adam asked Mike to suck him, so they went on another bed and got into that, quietly and seemed like slowly and lazily.

Rob was the first to leave. We exchanged emails, he said he will arrange the next orgy in a couple weeks again. When I got out of shower clean, he left and I made sure the door is closed. While I was getting dressed, a tempting 3-some has formed on 'my' bed: Adam laid in the same dirty place where both of us were face-fucked before. Now his face was fully covered with Jonny's fat ass. Jonny was sucking Mike's cock, - Mike was standing above Adam, hands on Jonny's shoulders. There was quiet "mmmm" and slurping sounds, looked like they were not going to finish soon.

Osewa
Osewa
5 Followers
12