First Time Hotwife Cheating

Story Info
First time sex without hubby.
777 words
3.74
73k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it all started when I arranged to meet a guy in a hotel. He'd made me so fucking horny for days and days online, telling me stories while I fucked myself with various different objects and took naked selfies at his request. My pussy had never been so wet. Literally throbbing every single day I chatted with him.

Husband wanted to see all the action, so agreed to send pics to him afterwards.

The guy never showed up; feeling rejected and lonely, so i head down to the hotel bar to cheer myself up, and husband told me to go and hook up with a random stranger.

I met someone in the bar within an hour. After flashing him the lingerie I was still wearing underneath my clothes, we had a passionate french kiss in the hallway outside the toilet, then it was back to his hotel room!

Excited, nervous, and a million other different feelings! He opened the door and I immediately opened his jeans, pulled them down to his knees and pushed him onto the sofa. His cock was rock solid already so I took it in my mouth licking and sucking it; sloppy and wet, I took his balls in my mouth one at a time and sucked them while wanking his cock with my hand. Then back to his cock. Taking him right to the back of my throat, saliva soaking his cock and balls. He was loving it.

I looked up a few times and his face was in heaven, moaning, mmmmm fuck yes, fuck fuck yes. Sucking him so hard and good, he pulled my head up many times to stop himself from cumming in my mouth. He didn't want to, not yet.

Still on my knees he started undressing me, pulled my top off then pulled me up straight to slide my jeans off. Then my lingerie unclipped and slid down my legs but stockings kept on. I rolled a condom onto his hard cock with my mouth while he held my head firmly in his hands. He pulled me up and kissed me hard on the mouth, roughly turned me around, bent me over the chair infront of the mirror and pushed his hard dick into my wet and throbbing pussy.

He held my hips and fucked my pussy, grinding and fucking hard. Leaning over me thrusting deep into me, it felt so fucking good.

He was loving every second and so was I. He pulled his cock out and took me over to the bed. I sat down and he slid my stockings off my legs. Came in close to me sitting up and slid two fingers inside my pussy and one in my asshole. It felt amazing, finger fucking me hard and rough telling me "you like that don't you, you fucking like that." "Mmmmm yes yes I do." He was looking right at my face into my eyes while he said it, with a dirty look on his face. Loving making me grind into his hand seeing what he was doing to me.

I pulled him out of my pussy to go to the bathroom. He came in after one minute and forcefully pushed me over the sink I was leaning on my elbows as he sunk his cock into my pussy again, fucking me harder and harder, pounding into me as my legs were shaking under the strain. "Fuck me harder" I said. "Harder fuck me harder."

I was pushing back onto his cock so that it was deep inside me. Hard and deep, I was moaning in so much pleasure. He stopped and led me back to the bed. Standing up he bent me over and pushed his cock inside me again. Fucking me hard forcing me onto my knees, I crawled up the bed with him still inside me. My ass in the air, my pussy around his cock, kneeling behind me fucking me hard, with me grinding my pussy back into him. My clit swollen I needed to cum. He wasn't ready but I didn't care.

I lowered onto my tummy my hand pressing hard on my clit, rubbing and sliding with wetness, grinding back into him, my back arching up. He's cumming, "Oh fuuuck" he says. Both cumming, pounding, grinding, cuming, throbbing.

He pulled me up and kissed me hard on the mouth, finding my tongue. He rolled off the condom and I bent over and sucked what was left of his cum clean off his cock. I've never been more happy or hornier since. Most amazing feeling ever and looking forward to being shared again and again and again.