First Time in Newquay

Story Info
Two students head down to Newquay for an end of exams party.
2.9k words
4.09
30k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stawri
stawri
13 Followers

The four hour journey in the back of Josh, Jack's best mate's car had been a nightmare, but Jack had to admit as the fourth, or was it fifth, glass of Vodka was pressed into his hand it was worth it. Life was good, A levels had just finished and now they were sat on the decking of a beach chalet rented for them as an end of school present by their parents. But best of all Lauren was here.

Beautiful, sexy and funny Jack had been dating her for the last six months. Never before had they been away together though, and now she was sat across the decking from him. At 5ft10in she wasn't exactly short for a girl but at just over 6ft Jack still towered over her. Her shoulder length blonde hair was almost always down, just the way he liked it, flicking around her slender neck. His favourite feature though was her piercing blue eyes and the look that manifested itself there when they made out. Jack drained his glass and looked around. It was eleven p.m. and everybody was pretty pissed.

The chalet itself was incredible. Built at the top of one of the many small sandy beaches that littered the Devonshire coastline it was made entirely of light coloured wood and contained an extremely expensive looking fitted kitchen as well as a huge tiled wet room that held a shower big enough for two people to stand under. There was also the large raised decking area out the front on which Jack now stood. In short it was far better than any of them could have hoped for. For once it seemed their parents had chosen correctly on their children's behalf.

The only down side was the lack of space. It only had three rooms to accommodate the twelve students. They had played a serious game of rock paper scissors for the rooms but Alec had lost meaning that while the other three couples had a room each, he and Laura were stuck sharing the living room with the two single guy's and single girl that had come on the trip. Normally, Alec wouldn't have cared about sleeping on the sofa, but right now all he wanted was some alone time with the beautiful girl sat just a few metres away.

He snapped back to the present as the iPod on the table switched to the next song. All around under the clear night sky the teenage couples had long since abandoned caring who saw what and shamelessly stuck their tongues into each others mouths or sloped away into the darkness and secrecy of the beach in front of the chalet. Beyond that lay a strip of sand dunes and beyond that the crashing waves of the sea.

Turning to face the building Alec studied his reflection in one of the large floor to ceiling windows that made up most of the front wall. His dark brown hair was spiked up as usual and his dark green eyes glared back out at him. He'd never been one to care much for how he looked anyway, if someone was shallow enough to like or dislike him just for that he really didn't want to know them.

He glanced around the decking looking for Lauren, finding against the wall of the hut talking animatedly to one of her friends. Just one of Alec's oversized t-shirts and her tight bikini covered her perfect body. He felt himself growing hard inside his board shorts. He wasn't sure whether it was the alcohol or the sight of everybody getting with each other that had turned him on this much but god he wanted her so badly. Both of them had started the holiday as virgins, he didn't plan it to end that way. He shifted more into the centre of the wooden decking and managed to catch her eye. He jerked his head towards the doors of the hut. She winked at him. Alec turned to go inside and a second later he saw her moving to follow him.

Alone inside he flopped down on to one of the sofas and closed his eyes, the effects of the alcohol washing over him. He had competed on the school swimming team pretty much since he had started his education and regularly competed at county level. Although it had left him with a toned and muscled body that many of his mates were jealous of, it had also meant that drinking was pretty much out during the training season and so while his body could withstand many laps around the pool, a little alcohol had a big effect. He heard someone enter the room, closing the door behind them and a short while later he felt the heat of Lauren's body next to his. He opened his eyes as she straddled him where he sat, her silky smooth legs pressing against his. Then she leaned forward and kissed him.

It was gentle at first, teasing, brushing lips but grew steadily intensity. Jack's tongue darted out, flicking across her lips and he was rewarded with the unmistakeable feeling of her grinding her hips into his already hard crotch. She too began to invade his mouth, deeper and deeper, probing along the roof of his mouth before returning to circle around the tip of his tongue. She grabbed his arms squeezing them, pulling them tighter together until their bodies were pressed against one another.

Her hips continued to grind and Jack could hear his pulse pounding in his ears. He wanted to rip her clothes off and take her right here. His hands began to roam, under the t- shirt, up her smooth torso towards her breasts. He stopped below the material of her bikini, teasing her, he wanted her to want this more than anything else in the world. Slowly he trailed his fingertips back down her sides, the effort it took to avoid slipping his hands inside her top and running his fingers over her nipples torturing him as much as the teasing tormented her. As he continued to caress her she kissed him more and more passionately, she wanted him inside her just as badly.

The living room door was thrown open again. Instantly Lauren drew her head back and froze. Jack dropped his hands from under her t-shirt. Looking over to the door Alec could see Joe, one of the single guys they were sharing the room with stagger in. He swayed in the doorway apparently not seeing them. Alec could barely contain a groan as he collapsed onto the only other sofa and quickly began to snore.

Lauren twisted around so she could see him too and slowly moved herself off Alec. He couldn't believe it. He ached for her as if he were going to burst but he knew that it was over. As confident as Lauren seemed there was no way she could do anything if the others knew about it. That was the main reason they hadn't escaped off to the darkness in the beach already. She stretched her slender legs out on the sofa and lay her head in his lap. Alec lay his hand against her neck and gently played with her hair, as desperate as he was to slide his hand down her top despite Joe, he knew he wouldn't. She trusted him too much and he had no desire at all to break that. He slumped his head back against the cushioning and cursed the snoring form across from him.

***

Alec had no idea how he fell asleep but the pain he felt in his head as Lauren shook him awake assured him that he hadn't been there for long. He blinked open his eyes trying to shield them from the bright morning sunshine until he could finally make out Lauren stood in front of him, a finger pressed to her lips. Jack checked his watch and almost let out a groan anyway. It was 5.30a.m. what the hell was she doing? She motioned for him to follow her before turning and exiting through the door onto the decking. Alec forced himself to stand, ignoring the dizziness he felt. If it wasn't for the sight of Lauren's pert bum covered only by her tight bikini bottoms he might have stayed where he was.

Once outside he saw her already a few metres down the beach, just beginning to make her way into the sand dunes with a surfboard under one arm. She had discarded his t- shirt and now wore just a small amount of black swimsuit. Stepping down off the decking now covered in discarded bottles and glasses from last night, Jack collected his board from the side of the house and followed her down towards the sea.

Finally he caught her at the water's edge. 'Morning' She said, moved in to kiss him full on the lips. Jack instantly felt himself begin to swell. A wave washed up higher, tickling their feet. 'Its freezing!' Jack complained. 'Don't be such a baby' she shot back. 'Anyways when we get out there, I've got something that will warm you up.' She turned and moved off into the breakers. Forcing himself to grit his teeth against the biting cold of the water Jack could only follow.

They both caught a couple of small breaks before bobbing out past the white horses, with just their chests propped up on top of the boards. Floating next to him Lauren spoke softly. 'Last night Jack. I wanted you so bad, I still want you so badly right now'. They kissed again, forceful from the start this time and Jack stretched his hand forward across the boards. Gently his fingers brushed the flimsy material covering her chest.

He let his hand rest there for a couple of seconds before moving the material aside and taking hold of her soft breast. He felt her stiffen and push harder against him. He moved his hand forwards, lightly dragging his fingers across her skin until he had his thumb resting against her erect nipple. He rolled it softly to one side and she gasped biting down slightly on his lip.

She broke the kiss and was left floating there, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly ajar. Slowly he traced his index finger around the flushed pink skin of her areola. He couldn't help but stare at her perfect breast. Leaning forward on the board he fastened his mouth over the area running his tongue in small circles, licking the salty water off her skin. She gasped and Jack flicked out at her nipple once more before raising his head back up to meet the gaze of her blue eyes, which Alec noted with a small hint of satisfaction, looked further gone than he had ever seen them on any of their previous make out sessions.

She leaned back in, kissing him harder and then suddenly pulled away. 'What?' Jack asked concerned. 'Nothing' she smiled, 'Just please follow me.' They both surfed in towards the sand. Splashing their way out of the water they made their way up the beach a little before they dropped the boards. Lauren took Alec's hand and led him further up towards the sand dunes.

***

They walked around a few of the bigger dunes before eventually they found a flat area where three of the dunes met at the base. Lauren pulled Jack into her, resuming where they had left off in the water. In seconds Jack had her bikini over her head and their chests were pressed together her stiff nipples sticking into his pecs.

Jack was still cold from the water but he could feel heat flushing through his body now. Lauren pulled him to the floor on top of her, her wet and bare back rubbing on the sand. Alec lowered his head slightly, taking the other of her nipples in his mouth and slowly starting to suck on it. Beneath him Lauren moaned and thrust her hips into the air to meet his.

She wrapped her hands around his back, digging her nails into his shoulder blades, revelling in the heat that his mouth was bringing to her cold stiff nipples. 'Please' she begged. Jack stood and quickly removed his board shorts feeling his member swelling even further.

He knelt at her hips and slipped his fingers into the waistline of her tiny swimming bottoms. He looked up at her and smiled. 'Jack, please.' Slowly, one inch at a time Jack pulled the last bit of material covering her body down her legs.

Moving her legs apart he knelt in between them and turned his attention back to her nipples, pinching them harder between his lips now, even carefully running his teeth over them. Lauren's chest heaved upwards and her eyes closed, trying to maintain the contact of his soft tongue for as long as possible.

Forcing his attention away from her breasts he allowed his mouth to slip below them, gradually kissing his way down her chest until he met her belly button, a tiny dent to break up the perfectly flat skin of her stomach. Jack paused for a second, glancing back up at towards Lauren's face to catch her expression of extreme pleasure, her eyes screwed tightly shut and her teeth biting into her bottom lip.

He carried on kissing lower and further down her hips until he came met the sight of her shaven sex. She too then had had the same ideas about the holiday as him. Jack moved in close lightly blowing on her most sensitive area. Lauren groaned and stretched her arms up above her head digging her fingers into the sand.

Placing his lips against her he felt her buck against him, grinding against his face. Carefully Jack opened his moth and extended his tongue, eliciting a sharp gasp from Lauren. He teased further down her sex until he came to her slit. Jack slowly licked his tongue down it before pushing it into the dripping wet hole. Above him Lauren groaned louder still and pushed harder against him. Closing his eyes he inhaled the scent of her incredible body.

Jack felt her hand slip down to his hip, pulling him forward, trying to get him inside of her. Alec complied and quickly moved on top of her, lowering his hips as he ground them forwards and backwards, running himself up and down the outside of her wet opening. With each pass Lauren became slightly more vocal still until she was almost constantly moaning.

Finally when Jack could take it no more he looked up into Lauren's eyes and slowly entered her, pushing his length fully inside of her. As in the moment as he was he was still scared of accidentally hurting her. About halfway in he saw her features tighten and heard her whimper slightly but the next second he felt his hand on his arse pulling him further into her.

Gently he began to rock his hips forward and backwards revelling in the warm feeling that surrounded his member like never before and the little moans that Lauren gave every time he moved fully inside her. He made sure moved as slowly as he needed to at the start to allow her tiny channel to become accustomed to him, her wetness easily enough to act as lube.

Suddenly her hand was again there, gripping his arse, pushing him into her faster and harder. Jack screwed his eyes shut, he could feel himself getting closer to the edge but he didn't want to cum yet, he wanted to see Lauren first. He knew he couldn't last much longer but Lauren was still moving him faster her hips flexing too now in an effort to get him ever deeper inside of her, filling her completely.

She was groaning uncontrollably now. Her back was arched up off the sand trying to give him better access. Her voice shook each time he drove into her. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced. 'Jack' she managed, 'Oh my god! Please don't stop! I'm so close Jack, please!'

'I'm can't last much longer' he managed to pant. But as he spoke she looked up at him and he saw her eyes open fully. She was panting just as erratically now too. Suddenly he felt her hips spasm and her thighs squeeze around him, her legs shuddered and she let out a small high pitched 'ahhh'. He could feel her cumming around him and a second later he was there with her. The sight of the beautiful girl in total ecstasy tipping him over the edge.

He felt his balls tighten and then release as he shot his load into her. Underneath him she continued to cum hard, her nails scratching further into his back and her legs clung on to him. She shook for almost a minute before she finally relaxed her grip on him and her breathing slowed.

He collapsed on top of her, his head buried in her neck, and felt her warm arms around his back squeezing him tight. He wasn't sure how long they lay like that, neither of them speaking, both of them trying to come down from the most powerful climax's they'd ever experienced. Eventually Jack reached down and pulled himself out of her.

Nuzzling into Lauren's neck he tried to wipe some of the cum that he had gotten onto his hand into the sand. Lauren noticed and laughed. 'Sticky?' she asked rolling out from under him. 'A little' he smiled. 'Well I know a great place we can go for a dip.' She said, sticking out her hand to pull him to his feet. Alec grabbed their swimming costumes off the sand and hugged her to his side. In the early morning light they both made their way back down towards their boards.

stawri
stawri
13 Followers