First Time Meeting Master Gene

Story Info
First time meeting and being submissive with a Master.
1.6k words
4.35
24.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off a little about myself as I am bi having been with both sexes, but lately only men. I have always it seems to have been attracted to a male cock, but not to men as weird as that may sound. For awhile now I have been going to an XXX Theater Book Store in a town about 45 minutes from me hoping no one would know me there sucking cocks and getting mine sucked. Living in a small town I cannot afford to be exposed as a cock sucker. I have been crossdressing at home for several years in women's lingerie wearing panties, garters, stockings, bras, and heels. Even have a few short skirts, tops, dresses, wigs, and make-up. I sometimes wear my sissy pink panties under my male clothes and they feel so good, and the excitement of having them on in public even if only I know is fantastic. I have always felt that I had submissive tendencies and wanted to be a sissy as I loved pretending to be a girl when dressed at home but never had a companion to act on these feelings to know for sure.

I was on a sexual website for meeting people, never had done this, only the book store, and came across a Master looking for a sissy crossdresser in the next town north of me about 20 minutes away. His bio said he was a kind and caring Master and I finally decided to see if my feelings of submissiveness were real and left him a message on his page. Afterwards I started wondering if I should have, but found myself excited and checking the website about every hour wondering if he replied back. No response yet when bed time came and feeling dejected I went to bed thinking about his bio. The first thing I did the next morning was check and he had replied back saying he would love to meet me and I was to address him as Master or Master Gene. He had sent a picture of his hard cock which appeared to be around 7 to 8 inches and thick, asking if I wanted it and sent me his email address for replying back and I did so telling Master Gene I couldn't wait to suck his cock and asking to meet.

Master Gene replied back about meeting on Saturday in a park along the river between us both as he always met the first time in public to see if the other was worthy of him before meeting at his house. I immediately replied back yes and he then sent me instructions that I would wear a pair of my sissy pink thong panties under my jeans as earlier I told Master that I rode a motorcycle and he told me what his car was and we would meet at 10:00 a.m. That Saturday while putting on my panties I was nervous as not having done anything like this, which I had informed Master Gene, but excited at the same time wondering if I would enjoy being submissive if only meeting in his car.

I rode my bike to the park thinking the whole time should I keep going or turn back home but went and turned in seeing down toward the river a car parked that looked what Master Gene had described. I pulled in next to the car and went over to the drivers side window and asked if he was Gene and he said no and now I was really nervous. He looked at me and said I told you sissy cunt to address me as Master Gene. NOW get in the passenger side and pull down your jeans where I can see if you wore your pink panties for me. Embarrassed I did as Master instructed getting in and kind of reluctantly with other cars parked close by pulled down my jeans exposing my pretty pink thong panties. He looked at me in them and said good girl as you are no longer a man to me wearing panties.

We talked awhile as Master Gene said he liked to know a little about his subs and their fetish's to see if I was worthy of him. He was wearing a very loose pair of gym shorts and I kept noticing trying not to let him know I was looking that his bulge was getting bigger as we talked. My small cock had also got hard which Master noticed but told me not to touch and it would now be called my clitty. All of a sudden with no notice Master pulls his semi-hard cock from the side of his loose shorts and asked what I thought. It was beautiful looking to me which I told Master and how big it was only half hard. I also told myself that Master was rather good looking as he was 6'2" with a muscular build and I had never thought

that about another man. A new feeling for me, an attraction to a man, am I really turning into a sissy girl. Master asked if I would like to touch his cock which I hurriedly answered yes and he said go ahead. Master said he usually did not go this far when meeting the first time but he really liked looking at me sitting next to him in my panties.

I reached fondling his cock and slowly started stroking hearing him say "That's right bitch stroke my cock hard" which I kept doing and soon it was so hard and big in my hands. Even bigger and more beautiful than I imagined from his pictures. "Bend down kiss and lick Master's cock my sissy bitch cunt, I know you want it" he said to me and I so did want his cock in my mouth. I bent down kissing the tip of his hugh cock, licking his piss slit, and sliding my tongue up and down his shaft. And then he demanded that I suck his cock and I moved my lips to his cock head wrapping them tight around him and my tongue swirling around his cock tip. I heard Master say "that's it bitch suck my cock like a good girl".

My lips wrapped tight around Master's cock I started moving my mouth down his hard shaft and being so hugh was having a hard time not gagging the farther I swallowed his cock into my mouth, but knowing men did not like that did my best not to. Ever so slowly down and then back up savoring his cock in my mouth and then faster hearing Master moaning then saying "That's right bitch, suck it like the sissy girl you want to be, my girl". Hearing this so turned me on and I sucked him deep into my mouth and suddenly also felt his manly hand rubbing my tiny clitty through my panties then pulling it out from the side stroking it but telling me I had better not cum. After a few minutes I sensed Master Gene was about to cum from his cock pulsations when Master grabs my head and pushed down as he lurches forward his hips driving his hugh cock deep into my mouth and filling with so much cum telling me to swallow every drop down my slutty mouth and throat, you know you want to.

And I do as told swallowing every drop as Master holds my head down, so wanting to cum myself but doing my best not to. Master relaxes his grip on my head but tells me to keep his cock in my mouth and demands that I slid my pink panties back over my clitty and start stroking it through them. He tells me I am now allowed to cum as he wants to see my girly panties soaked in my cum. It takes no time before I am shooting wads of cum into my panties, more than I think I have ever cum. I hear Master laughing, telling me he has never seen such a tiny clitty and how slutty I look sitting here with cum soaked panties. He then tells me to remove my mouth and lick his cock clean of his cum which I do enjoying the last of his cum feeling some on my lips as I do.

Master Gene then asks if I enjoyed sucking his cock and tasting his cum which I reply Yes Sir Master Gene. Hearing him say good girl and now asking if I want him as my Master which again I say Yes Sir Master. Master Gene then tells me if so I will be here when requested for his pleasure and not mine and he will turn me more into a sissy girl than I ever imagined. He says he will email me when he is ready to give me his answer if I am worthy to become his new sissy submissive girl and now to slide my jeans back up over my cum soaked panties and get out of his car. When I do he looks out at me and says have a nice bike ride in your cum stained panties my sissy bitch girl and says to think of him with the taste of his cum still on my mouth and lips. He gives me instructions to not wipe or clean my lips and to stop for lunch saying hi to all I see while wondering if they can smell his cum on my breath. As I walk to my bike Master Gene cannot tell their is a smile on my face so enjoying this submissive side of me and hoping I am accepted by him as his new slut to be trained as a proper sissy. But also wondering if anyone in the other cars knew what just happened to me or heard Master.