First Time Milf Ch. 03

Story Info
He finally gets in her and she can't get enough.
1.9k words
4.43
312.8k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chp. 3

Today was going to be different. Today I would have Darcy, and she would beg for it. I had planned this and thought about it since the occurrence from yesterday. I was going to show Darcy what this cock of mine would get me.

I went over to Jason's house about the same time as I had every other day this summer. I had not worn any swim trunks this time.

Jason was out of town and would not be back for two days with his step dad, Darcy's husband. I decided since nobody but Darcy had the potential of being there that I would just skinny dip, and tan in the nude.

All part of my big plan. I took all of my clothes off and left them in the corner of the deck, I then jumped into the pool, I swam around a few laps and then noticed Darcy watching me from her bedroom window. I pretended like I had not seen her, as I climbed out of the pool.

I laid down on the lawn chair with my manhood laying over on my right leg. I just laid there soaking up the sun, and briefly imagining what Darcy was doing looking at me through her bedroom window. Was she watching me with her fingers buried in that tight little cunt that I would be owning in a few hours? Was she stroking her stiff little clit imagining what it would be like to have my hard cock buried inside of her? Who knows and who cared? I was here for a reason and this was all part of the plan.

After about 30 minutes Darcy emerged from the house. "I am sorry about yesterday" I said.

she told me it was alright just don't touch her again without asking.

"Why are you out here naked anyway?" Darcy asked.

"Well I didn't think anyone was home, and you have already seen me naked anyway, so why worry about clothing?"

"Oh, I see" said Darcy.

"Mind if I join you?" She asked, as she took her robe off showing me her hot body once again.

Even though my plan was falling into place just as I had suspected, I could not contain what her image did to me. My cock slowly began to inflate and moved up my belly, until it was resting there semi engorged with blood. Darcy was looking at it, and I could tell she wanted it.

"Nope, I don't mind at all, I rather enjoy looking at your naked body." I said laughing.

she looked at my cock and said, "I can tell".

After laying there for about 15 minutes Darcy asked me if I wanted to do it again.

I asked "Do what?" "tease me to an inch of cumming and then leave me hanging?"

"No, I am sorry about that, I was just scared when you made me cum with your tongue." Darcy said sympathetically.

"Well the way I see it is that you owe me one." I said.

"What?" She asked. "I am not going to do anything for you in that manner, my husband loves me very much and I have to be true to him." Darcy said.

"Yeah, but does your husband have a cock like this, and do you masturbate just at the site of your husbands cock?" I asked. Darcy was pissed now, she could not believe that I was talking back to her, and in my favor it was all truth.

"No he doesn't have a cock as big as yours, but he knows how to use it, even if it is only once a month" she said under her breath.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, just talking to myself" she said.

"Look Darcy, I can see your pussy is wet and you haven't even touched it. I know you want to feel this hard cock in you." I said as I stroked my cock the entire length. "So look, lets quit the BS and just get on with it. I want to taste your pussy again, may I?"

"I do not want to fuck you." Darcy said and she started to get up, I quickly moved over on top of her straddling her chest with my hard cock laying between her firm tits. She squirmed a little, and told me to let her up.

I told her "No" Not until you tell me why you keep coming out here everyday."

"Is it because you are amazed with my cock, or is it because you love the attention of a man?"

"Kind of both." She said.

I slowly rubbed my cock inbetween her tits, and she moaned.

"I want nothing more than to please you right now, but I will not do anything unless you ask for it." I told her.

I continued to rub my cock between her firm tits, and I could feel the blood filling my cock to full hardness.

Darcy moaned again and rubbed her legs together.

"Are you wet? Do you want me to please you? Do you want to feel my tongue on your clit again?"

"Yes, whatever just do not put your cock in me."

I moved down between her legs.

Darcy moaned immediately as I ran my tongue over her wet slit. She was so wet, and hot and I hadn't even touched her yet. I think she liked the forcefulness I showed. I slowly ran my tongue from her clit to her asshole and then back up again. She was moaning consistently now, and begging me to eat her out.

"Please eat my pussy, make me cum Chris, I want to feel your tongue in my pussy."

I dove into her and ate her pussy like a possessed man. I could feel her climax building and continued my assault. Her juices were flowing down around her asshole, so I reached my tongue down there and cleaned it up. She went crazy when I used my tongue on her ass, I thought she was going to pass out she was screamed so hard. I could tell from her movements that she was about to cum, so I stood up and stopped.

I laughed, and stroked my cock as she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why did you stop?"

"I want you. And you will ask for it."

"Please Chris make me cum. Use your tongue on my pussy and ass, and make me cum please."

"First I want you to suck my cock." "No, I can't my husband will find out, and I don't want to hurt him."

"Steve is gone, and will not be home for two days he will not find out anything, You have already gone past the point, of nothing happened."

"You have used me for your pleasure and now it is my turn."

"I am going to fuck you today, but you will ask for it."

I picked her up and took her into the house, she was fighting me the whole time, but never screamed. I threw her down on her bed and straddled her chest again. With my thick cock laying between her breasts I reached back and started fingering her little clit. She began to moan again quickly, her orgasm had not subsided as much as I had hoped it had. I continued my manipulation of her clit as I continued to rub my cock back and forth between her tits.

Just as Darcy started bucking her hips forward and moaning out in pleasure I stopped.

"What the hell, why do you keep stopping?"

"Make me cum now!"

"What?" I asked as I flipped her over on the bed and then straddled her ass. My hard cock was now resting between her tight little ass cheeks, and she was moaning and pushing back into me.

"I say what happens here, Do you understand?" I asked her.

"I will not let you cum until you understand I am in control here. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Chris" Is all she said and she continued to push back into me with her ass. My cock was straining to penetrate her, but my plan was for her to ask.

I took my cock and slowly slid it up and down her slit, it was so wet it would have slid in easily, but I denied this to her. She was pushing back trying to get my cock in her, and I made my move.

"So Darcy, you want this hard cock in you don't you?"

"Yes" she said.

"Well all you have to do is tell me you will help me with this erection whenever I need your help, and I will make you cum. I will pleasure you beyond your wildest fantasies. I will fuck you like you have never been fucked, and I will reach places that have never been reached."

"Do you want that Darcy?"

"Yes, Please fuck me, I will do anything you ask just make me cum."

"I want to feel that big hard cock inside me now."

"PLEASE FUCK ME NOW"

I had it, she had asked for it, and I was going to give it to her. I slowly slid the head of my cock into her tight, wet little cunt from behind she started moaning loudly as I pushed the head past her tight lips. She was so tight, I could not believe this woman had given birth to my best friend.

She started cumming when I had about three inches of my cock into her, and when I felt her pussy convulse around my cock I sank all eight inches into her. She cried out in pain and pleasure at the same time, as she finished her orgasm with my cock buried to the balls in her tight cunt.

"Oh FUCK!!! I am CUMMING, your cock is so big, I can't believe it is all in their."

"FUCKING SO GOOD!! FUCK ME now."

I began a steady slow thrusting of my cock, pulling it all the way out and pushing it all the way back in. Darcy was cumming continuously around my hard shaft; I could not believe how much she was cumming. Her juices were pooled up in a puddle on the bed spread, and she just kept cumming.

After several minutes of this I pulled Darcy up on to her knees and began to fuck her doggy style. She was moaning with constant pleasure telling me to fuck her harder, fuck her deeper, she just could not get enough.

"OH MY GOD, Your cock is so FUCKING big"

"I love your cock"

Were the sounds filling the room in between her moans and gasps of pleasure. Her pussy convulsed again around my shaft as her fourth orgasm began I continued to fuck her hard and deep and I played with her asshole as she finished her orgasm.

"OH MY GOD!! THAT's IT PLAY WITH MY ASS"

"OH FUCK AHHHH!!! I AM CUMMING ALL OVER THAT BIG HARD COCK AGAIN!!"

That did it for me with this convulsion her body began to quake and I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled my cock from her tightness with a pop and exploded jet after jet of hot cum all over her ass and back.

"Fuck you are tight Darcy!"

"That was the best pussy I ever had" (and the only to this point.. LOL)..

"Chris, you can have this pussy whenver you want it, I have never cum like that in my life." Darcy said as she reached back and stroked my softening cock.

"This is just the beginning." She said as my cock began to grow again.