First Time MMF

Story Info
First time having an MMF threesome.
1k words
4.13
107k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reading through the articles posted and felt I should post my own first experience having a MMF threesome with my girlfriend and my good friend.

It was a weekend, started out pretty usual way, hit the gym for an hour workout back home and into the shower. When I got out of the shower there was a text from an old buddy who had moved a couple hours drive away. He was going to be down and wanted to "play".

I told him I'd be home and asked how he felt about maybe having another person present, my gf. He reluctantly agreed as nerves were getting the best of him.

From there I started prepping her. She had no idea I was bi and no clue he was going to coming over that night.

We hung around doing odd things and on several attempts from her to play... After running about for a few errands and a quick bite to eat, we arrived home and I suggested she have a glass of wine and take a nice warm shower.

I poured the wine, she got undressed and threw a robe over her. I sat and chatted with her outside the shower talking dirty and playing a little with her nipples and pussy.

My buddy would be down in about five minutes, doors unlocked, all the lights off he was instructed to quietly get undressed and lay on the far side of our king sized bed.

I poured two glasses.

I heard him come in while she was still in the shower. Asked her if she wanted a refill of her wine, she agreed. I went in the bedroom and made sure visibility was as close to zero as possible. I handed him a glass and ran my hand along the stiffening shaft and told him to be quiet and still.

I heard her come out of the shower, grabbed the other glass of wine and took it her. She stood, water droplets glistening off her body, in the shower drying herself. I put the glass of wine down, slide over to her and started to kiss her and slide my fingers down to her warm clean pussy. Slipping my fingers all over the outside of her lips and clit, rubbing softly while she let her body glide over them.

I slipped a finger inside her pussy, already wet now ... sliding it in and out getting her warmer and wetter - then I slipped three in and pumped her pussy with my palm hitting her clit... as she began to moan, I pulled away and said let's go to the bedroom.

Very inclined to follow me, I actually turned back and grabbed her wine glass letting her lead. We walked into the dark room and she layed down on the bed - dark enough not to see anything, you don't realize how well you know your own home. I put the wine down on the nightstand, disrobed and layed next to her . . kissing her and sliding my fingers again to her wet pulsating pussy. I motioned for my buddy to move over closer and as he did he slipped his fingers next to mine and she gasped ... surprised to find another man in bed with us I asked if she was okay with it . . . she told him not to stop ...

After a few minutes of us playing with her pussy, my buddy got up and knelt next to her face. His cock is a little longer than me and wider. He took his cock in his hand and slipped it to her mouth. I watched her slowly take the head of his cock into her mouth, grabbing it with her hand and working the head in further.

With her eyes closed and mouth full of his now fully erect cock, I moved closer and put my face next to hers . . I grabbed the base of his cock and pulled it from her mouth and slipped it into my own ... after sucking on him for only a few moments, he withdrew his cock and I asked if she was okay with this... she said it's the hottest thing she's ever seen before, grabbed his cock with hand and shoved it back into my mouth - she was stroking his cock while he pumped it in my mouth.

I then got up, slipped my own cock into her mouth and instructed him to eat her pussy. A nice clean, wet pussy where she loves having her pussy tongued and licked for hours.

I watched as my cock went in and out of her mouth and his tongue darted in her pussy, over the lips and over her clit ... her moaning growing and growing until she came all over his face... He knelt between her legs and slowly worked his cock inside her.

After a few minutes I layed on my back and instructed her to 69 me. She readily climbed up and planted her pussy on my face. I had no need to say anything to my buddy, who worked his way over, placed his cock at the outside of her pussy and slowly worked it between her pussy and my lips.

I grabbed the base of his cock and helped him work it in her pussy while I licked and sucked on her clit, alternating between easting pussy and sucking cock was so erotic.

He began thrusting harder and deeper while she'd remove my cock from her mouth and tell him to fuck her pussy, fuck it harder ...

He didn't cum inside her and I purposely stopped what I was doing and started to get up. I layed next to her on the end of the bed and had him place his stiff cock between us, where we both began going up and down his shaft, taking his cock head in our mouths until he exploded in her mouth.

They both did the same to me and I came so hard my cum slashed from his mouth to hers.

We've done this now three times with him, better every time.

Now, she's looking for a woman to have a MFF experience or a bi couple. All I know is, the echos of her telling him to fuck her go through my head over and over as her moans from the orgasm follow...