First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 02

Story Info
This is the story of our experiences in nude saunas and spas.
2.5k words
4.34
49.2k
15

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
239 Followers

This is the story of our experiences in saunas and spas in Switzerland and Germany. It's a multi-part story based on true events. If you're looking for quick and hard sex look elsewhere!

*****

A couple of weeks after our first sauna visit we went to the spa that I had visited alone previously. Before going to the saunas we went for a swim together. Jia then headed off to the ladies only sauna and I went to the mixed section. There were more people than last time I visited but it was still not crowded. At the agreed time we met up by the pool and went for another swim before leaving.

I asked Jia how it had been and she said "it was fine and you were right about it being better naked." This was good news!

"Great, does that mean you'll join me next time?"

"Nope, I'm not going to do that yet"

Her wording gave me hope as it included the word YET and wasn't an outright no like previously. One worry I had about this spa was that if Jia did decide to join me there was a risk that she'd be put off by the high percentage of males. I decided that I would look around for another option where there was no separate ladies sauna.

After some research I found a possibility in the north of Switzerland and decided to go there for a look before bringing Jia. It was another water park with pools, slides and a very large nude sauna section that even included outside pools for naked swimming. I took a 4 hour ticket and went directly to the sauna area. As usual there was a mixed changing room and then a separate entrance to the nude zone.

I loved this place! It was quite busy but due to the size not crowded at all. A great mix of old, young, singles and couples of every race, shape and size was present and swimming nude in the outside pools was fantastic. I was excited to tell Jia and hoped she would agree to join me. When I got home I told her all about it and mentioned that she could wear her towel if she wanted. She wasn't very keen and just said "I'll think about it but we don't have time to go before our trip anyway."

I was a bit disappointed by her response but not without hope. The trip she was referring to was in two weeks. We going to the Italian part of Switzerland for a few days to attend some business meetings. I decided to check the saunas available in the area we were visiting and found a promising option on the shores of the lake in Locarno. It had a small mixed sauna area that was clothing free which is unusual for this part of the country. I casually mentioned it to Jia without mentioning that it was a nude sauna and she agreed to check it out if we had time.

The weather during our trip was great on the first day but then turned rainy. We had a free afternoon on the second day and decided to try out the spa. I purchased the tickets and we first swam in the salted indoor and outdoor pools. The views over the lake and mountains were stunning and the warm water a joy to float in. After about an hour we went down to the sauna area.

At the changing area I stripped down and Jia looked at me in shock saying "What're you doing? You can't be naked here!"

"Yes I can!" I said with a smile and pointed to a sign that was in Italian but thanks to the picture made it clear that swimwear was not permitted.

"Just relax and wear your towel."

She frowned at me and reluctantly changed into her towel.

Our first stop was a steam bath. She liked the look of it but hesitated as she knew her towel would get sopping wet and remain so for the duration of our stay. I hung up my towel and said

"Look Jia, there's nobody here. Why don't you just leave your towel outside?"

She looked at me and then slowly removed her towel hanging it on one of the available hooks. I tried to act normal and hide my excitement at this unexpected development!

At the door to the steam room I noticed a bucket containing salt and some disposable cups and gloves. "Hey, do you want to try a salt peeling? It's meant to be good for the skin."

"OK, but how do we do it?"

"We take some salt in the cups and then use the glove to rub it into our skin once we start sweating."

I took a glove and one of the cups and scooped up a large helping of salt. We then entered the steam room. I noticed Jia kept one arm covering her breasts and her hand over her pussy. Once inside she saw it was empty and dropped her hands to take the hose and wash down the seats. Her tiny tits jiggled around as she used the hose and although we were alone, it was very exciting to see her nude in a public place for the first time.

Jia sat down and her hands again went across her chest and crotch. I put down the cup and glove before sitting next to her. We sat silently while taking deep breaths of the slightly minty flavoured steam. Once I felt myself start to sweat properly I said "Do you want me to give you the sale rub down now?"

"OK, do my back first."

Jia stood up and I took some salt out of the cup and used my hand to spread it over her back and buttocks. The salt stuck to her sweaty skin and I then used the glove to give her a good rub. I took extra time on her arse and enjoyed watching the cheeks jiggle as I rubbed. She really enjoyed this and then turned to face me and said "Do the front now" as she dropped her arms to her sides.

I was presented with a full frontal view of my naked wife and knew that anyone could come in at any time. Her skin was flushed either from the heat or excitement and her nipples were as big as I had ever seen them. I took another handful of salt and felt my cock tingle and grow a bit as I began to rub the salt over her chest, breasts and stomach. I tried to avoid her nipples but the side of my hand still lightly brushed them as it went passed causing her to gasp slightly. Once the salt was in place I used the glove to rub it deeper.

"Do you want me to do your legs as well?"

"No, I can do them myself. I'll do you now."

I said "OK!" and handed her the glove and salt before turning around.

The sensation of her soft hands rubbing salt over my back and bottom was amazing. I was in danger of developing an erection so I closed my eyes and tried to think of other things. This worked for a while until I felt her body press against my back and her hands reached around and began to run the salt onto my chest.

I could feel the two hard points of her nipples scraping across my back as she moved and it was too much. My cock lurched and began to expand and slowly lift up.

"Jia, wait! You're making me hard!".

I heard her laugh and her hands moved down and brushed over my dick making it swell even more.

"Stop it! Please!"

She took her hands away and started to use the glove on my back. Thinking about being caught helped a bit and things below relaxed a little. My cock has a banana shape with a downward curve and even when fully erect is at around 90 degrees to my body. If anyone came in now they would probably just think it looked a bit swollen but I could possibly get away with it.

"Turn around so I can do your front."

I turned and we stood facing each other. Jia had a twinkle in her eye and a cheeky smile on her face as she began to rub my chest. When she began to bend her knees and lower herself I closed my eyes to avoid seeing her face get closer to my cock. I knew she was teasing my and enjoying my predicament when I felt her give my cock a quick kiss. I gasped again and wondered how far she was going to take this.

Before things went any further we heard voices and movement outside the door. We both moved quickly and sat down next to each other just as the door opened and a young couple entered. In the rush Jia had forgotten to cover herself and just sat with her arms at her sides and her legs together. I looked down and was relieved to see my cock extended down between my legs, slightly larger than usual but not obviously erect. The couple nodded at us before hosing down the bench opposite and taking a seat.

I looked over at Jia to see how she was handling it. She still looked uneasy but at least she wasn't panicking. The couple began to talk to each other quietly in Italian so I took the opportunity to whisper to Jia "are you OK?". She nodded but didn't reply. I sat back and took a quick look over at the new arrivals. The woman had closed her eyes and was leaning back.

She was an attractive slim brunette. Her pubes were shaved and she had big breasts with very large areola but smallish flat nipples. The man was in good shape with an average sized uncut cock. He caught my eye and had probably noticed me giving his partner the once over. He smiled and I could see his eyes scan over Jia lingering briefly at her breasts before heading lower.

It was the first time another man had seen my wife naked in my presence and it was an amazing turn on. I don't know why it aroused me so much but I felt in danger of getting another boner. Before closing my eyes to remove the visual stimulation I noticed that the other guy seemed to have a similar problem as his cock had grown larger and his glans was beginning to protrude from his foreskin. Soon after I felt a hand on my leg and looked up to see Jia nodding towards the door indicating she wanted to leave.

We got up together and left the steam room. Jia reached to grab her towel but I said "you better shower before using that or it'll get covered in sweat and salt".

She nodded and left the towel hanging. The showers were arranged in a row across from the towel hooks. There were no separators between them so you had no privacy whatsoever. Watching her shower and knowing that anyone could see us at any moment was turning me on again and I quickly lowered the temperature to freezing to take my mind elsewhere.

After drying off we went for a nap in the relaxation room. Most of the other people there were wearing towels or dressing gowns but there were some couples and a few older men that just let it all hang out. I noticed Jia looking around more than on previous sauna visits and wondered what she was thinking.

After our rest we decided to try the bio-sauna. It was empty when we entered and I was surprised when Jia removed her towel and lay down naked without any prompting from me. We both lay on the same bench with our feet touching and waited for the warmth to take effect. My cock was still a bit puffy but there was no imminent danger of an erection. I looked over and could see that Jia's nipples were aroused as they were nearly at their maximum length. From my vantage point I could also see directly up between her legs but due to her thick bush nothing much was visible.

The door opened unexpectedly and the same couple we met in the steam room entered the sauna. They took the same position as us on the lower bench against the opposite wall. The woman soon closed her eyes while the man seemed restless. I noticed him taking numerous quick looks at Jia and that his cock was again swelling slightly. From his position on the lower bench he couldn't really see much except her side and one of her prominent nipples. I glanced over towards Jia and noticed that she seemed to have also seen his glances.

She crossed one leg over the other and turned to face the wall slightly. I don't think she realized that this position actually gave him a much better view as her bush and asshole became visible! When our 20 minutes were over we got up and Jia holding her towel in front of herself exited before me. On leaving I glanced down at the other fellow and noticed his cock was slightly raised and his glans exposed.

After another shower and swim we left the spa and headed back to our hotel.

"What did you think of this place?" I asked.

"It was nice." was her short answer.

"You seemed OK with being naked, what changed?"

"After those people came into the steam room and we were all naked together, I realized that it wasn't really a big deal and not much different to being naked in the ladies only sauna."

"I'm happy to hear that!"

"It's also much nicer being together with you and not by myself."

"I feel exactly the same way. It's really not much fun being alone but I've got to say you caused me quite a few problems today."

She laughed and said "It's fun teasing you, but why don't you get excited by the other women?"

"I don't know, it's just being with you and knowing that others can see you naked really gets me going!"

She took my hand saying "You're weird!"

Back at the hotel we had a nice dinner before retiring to our room early. Jia seemed quite frisky and it wasn't long before we were both naked and in bed. I told her "you're so sexy" before sucking on her hard nipples then adding "that other guy in the sauna thought so too!"

Jia froze and I thought, shit, now I've blown it!

"What do you mean?"

"Um, nothing, just, he seemed interested."

To my relief, her body began gyrating and she whispered "Interested how?"

"Well, I saw him taking peeks at you and his cock grew bigger."

She groaned and didn't ask any more questions as we made passionate love.

It looked like my patience had paid off and I was confident we would visit more nude spas in the future!

cneucpl
cneucpl
239 Followers