First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 03

Story Info
This is the story of our experiences in nude saunas and spas.
3.6k words
4.51
51k
19

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

This is the story of our experiences in saunas and spas in Switzerland and Germany. It's a multi-part story based on true events. If you're looking for quick and hard sex look elsewhere!

*

After our trip I noticed a distinct change in Jia. When we spoke about our last visit to a sauna where she had been nude in front of other men for the first time she no longer spoke of it being disgusting. This was a major breakthrough. She even asked me if I thought she should trim her pubic hair as she had noticed that many women had much less hair or were even totally hairless.

She reasoned "I don't want to stand out even more as it's already bad enough being Chinese and having no breasts."

All of this gave me hope that we would soon be visiting another nude sauna. There was one problem however, we were about to have a visit of her cousin's 21 year old daughter Meilin. Meilin was on holiday in Europe and would be staying with us for two weeks. This put a damper on things and I didn't expect anything to happen while she was here.

During Meilin's visit we did the usual sightseeing trips and after the first week all of us had had enough. After returning from a strenuous hike in the mountains Jia asked me to help her shave her pubes before she took a shower. I was very happy to assist and we trimmed things down to a small triangle above her lips. She didn't want it all off as she said she would look like a little girl with no breasts and no pubic hair!

At breakfast the next morning we were discussing what to do; Jia suggested we go swimming as Meilin enjoys it. She said we could go to the water park I had previously visited as the slides and pools would be fun. Everybody agreed and we went off to pack our gear. I wasn't hopeful but asked "Jia, should we take our sauna gear?"

She replied "sure, Meilin can use the slides while we use the sauna."

This was music to my ears and I was excited to get going. Upon arrival we bought our tickets and headed for the changing rooms. Meilin is a good looking girl with a sexy figure. She's a lot shorter but curvier than Jia and looked great in her modest bikini. We first took a look at all the available pools and slides and then went swimming. Meilin loved the place and was excited to try out everything. She had visited similar places in China but they were always overcrowded and not very enjoyable.

Jia and I went on a couple of the slides but it's not really our thing and we soon left her alone to enjoy the action. We arranged to meet up about an hour later at one of the pools. This gave us some time to visit the sauna area. Once we got to the changing room I was again surprised by Jia's new attitude. Instead of being shy and asking me to hold her towel as cover she just went in, stripped off and hung up her suit.

I stood there enjoying the view until she told me "hurry up and get undressed!"

I didn't need to be told twice and dropped my pants in an instant. We entered the nude area and I was about to describe the different options when one of the steam room doors opened and a guy with a massive dick stepped out right in front of us. Jia took a step back in fright and looked like she was ready to bolt. Luckily the guy didn't notice and just wandered away towards the showers.

Jia turned to me and whispered "did you see that? It's disgusting! How can we walk around like that in public?"

I was worried this would be a setback and quickly explained "he's not erect, he's just a 'shower' and not a 'grower'!

She seemed sceptical and asked "what's a 'shower'?"

"I'll explain later, lets just look around now."

We first checked out the different steam rooms that had varying temperatures and different scents. The next stop was the shower area that was basically a long corridor with different types of showers. There was no privacy as the showers were just in a row and had no separators.

The well hung guy we had seen earlier was just finishing up and walked past us on his way out. His cock was still large and swinging about which later helped me convince Jia he didn't have a boner when we had first seen him.

After the shower area we looked at the available indoor saunas and then stepped outside to see the pools and outdoor saunas. The weather was warm and sunny so there were quite a few people lying around on the sun loungers and swimming in the pools.

Of course everyone was totally naked. I explained to Jia that one of the pools was cold, another was around 30c and the third one was about 34c and salted. They all had a variety of jets, bubbles and fountains that would turn on and off at intervals.

After looking at the four outdoor saunas we decided on one with low heat and high humidity. We took off our towels and stepped inside totally naked. No one else there so we selected the topmost bench and lay down. It was very relaxing with the sound of birds tweeting and waterfalls playing on hidden speakers.

Due to the low heat you could stay in here longer than the usual 15 minutes recommended in hotter saunas. A guy and another couple came in later but we took no notice and continued to enjoy the warmth and relaxation.

After about half an hour Jia sat up and indicated she wanted to leave, we left and went to have a shower in the area between the outdoor saunas. She didn't bother wrapping up in her towel and looked very relaxed and happy.

Watching her walk around naked and have a shower was a great turn-on for me and I again had to think of other things to avoid embarrassment. It really seems like seeing Jia exposed in public triggers a response in me every time.

After the showers we stepped outside and I said "lets have a swim!" I wasn't really expecting her to agree as there were a couple of people in the warm pool already and at least twenty to thirty people on the sun loungers around the pool.

To my surprise she dropped her towel on a chair by the pool and stepped into the water. I quickly followed and was glad for the cover of bubbles as this was the most exposed she had ever been and even the most unpleasant thoughts could not prevent a response in me!

The pools are not very deep and not really big enough to swim properly but laying on the underwater loungers with massaging bubbles was very stimulating and seeing Jia's breasts exposed with her large and always hard nipples poking up through the bubbles was just too much.

I had to move back into the pool to avoid a flagpole appearing from the water.

Jia asked "what's wrong? Where are you going?"

I whispered "I'm just moving to deeper water."

"Why?"

"Because you're making my cock hard."

My answer seemed to make her happy and she laughed before leaning back again.

After a few minutes the bubbles stopped and some other underwater jets were activated. Jia said "I want to try the salt pool."

I started moving towards the steps on the other side of the pool. When I looked back I was stunned to see that Jia had simply rolled over and was standing on the underwater lounger fully exposed. She bent over and climbed out of the pool and then walked a few feet before lowering herself into the salt pool.

I'm not sure if she was aware that doing so had fully exposed her fantastic arse and freshly shaved pussy to everyone in and around the pool. She was basically in the doggy position ready to be taken from behind.

My cock shot up and I had to stop and stay in the pool. I noticed that many eyes, both male and female were on Jia and it was an amazing feeling.

Jia realized that I hadn't joined her and called "come on over, this one's much warmer!"

After a few minutes I had calmed down enough to risk leaving the pool. I followed her example and stepped up and out of the pool before quickly entering the salted one.

She swam over saying "what took you so long?"

I explained that she was causing me a lot of problems. She smiled and briefly grabbed my cock underwater before swimming off. The salt pool is great and lets you to float on your back without much effort.

Jia did this and the view was again stunning, not only where her erect nipples on show but her pussy was fully exposed and when she kicked her legs her lips would open briefly. She was being watched by many eyes (mine included) and I think she was actually enjoying it.

There were many other attractive and completely naked women around but her being Chinese made her stand out and garner more interest than is usually shown to European women. It's definitely more unusual to find Asians (both male and female) in nude saunas here.

We'd been in the salt pool for around 15 minutes when Jia said "I've had enough, lets go."

We headed towards the exit and realised that our towels were by the other pool. This meant we had to walk past both pools without anything to cover ourselves with. I decided to go ahead as being next to or behind Jia and seeing her wet body exposed to absolutely everyone would have been way too much for me.

Once we reached our towels I grabbed mine and wrapped it around my waist before handing the other one to Jia. She gave herself a quick dry before wrapping it around herself and we headed towards the indoor section for a cup of tea and a rest.

Once inside we were surprised to see that it was nearly time to meet up with Meilin.

Jia said "I still want have some tea and try some of the other saunas. I'll go an tell Meilin that we want to stay longer and then come back."

I agreed and escorted her to the changing area before going back to order the tea. After about 10 minutes she hadn't returned and I was starting to wonder if she had changed her mind. I finished both cups of tea and headed towards the changing room.

Just before reaching the exit of the nude area the door opened and Jia stepped inside followed by Meilin. Both were wrapped in towels and waved at me. My jaw dropped and I stood looking like a stunned fool.

Jia came over saying "Meilin wants to try the saunas. She's never been to one before."

I nodded and asked "um, have you explained about the nudity?"

"Yes, I told her all about it. She's says she doesn't mind!"

I was a bit worried about exposing myself to Meilin and that word would get out in China that we had taken her here. "Do you want me to leave?"

"Absolutely not! We don't want to be here by ourselves, you have to stay."

"OK, but she better not tell anyone at home about this!"

"Don't worry she won't tell anyone, besides it was her idea to come!"

I was still in a bit of a panic as I didn't know how I would handle seeing both these beautiful Chinese women naked! I took a deep breath and suggested we get some tea before trying one of the steam rooms. I thought this would give me a chance to get used to the situation.

We headed over to the tearoom and ordered 3 cups. While waiting quite a few naked males and females wandered past heading to the outside area and the different saunas. I noticed that our guest was wide eyed and looking a bit nervous.

I asked Jia "is Meilin OK? She can still leave if she feels uncomfortable."

There was a rapid exchange in Chinese and then Jia replied quietly "She's OK, but she's never really seen a naked man before. She's just surprised by all the shapes and sizes!"

When our tea was finished we headed over to a steam room. The moment of truth had arrived, Jia was first to hang up her towel. She then turned to Meilin and told her to hang her towel on the hook before entering. After a moments hesitation she followed suit.

I tried not to look but couldn't avoid seeing her sexy arse exposed for the first time. She had quite strong tan lines which made her cheeks stand out even more. I quickly took off my towel and we all entered the steam room together.

It was quite dark and very foggy so not much could be seen, Jia grabbed the hose and washed off the seating area before sitting down and telling Meilin to sit next to her. After a few minutes my eyes adjusted to the darkness and things became more visible.

There was one other couple sitting on the other side of the room that we hadn't seen on entering. The guy was pretty fat and had a small penis, the woman was also overweight with enormous hanging breasts - all in all, not a pretty site.

Now that we were seated and the air had cleared I risked a few glances at Jia and Meilin. The view was amazing. Both are very different but equally appealing. Meilin had medium sized but very perky breasts capped by pale and puffy nipples. Her nipples weren't nearly as big as Jia's but they also seemed to be erect.

I wasn't sure if this was their normal state or if she was aroused. Her breasts were very white in contrast to the rest of her skin which made them all the more noticeable. You could easily tell that she enjoyed tanning and was NOT a nudist.

She had quite a large bush very like Jia's before trimming. I could see she was having trouble keeping still and was looking around the room without staring at one spot. She glanced at me (or rather my crotch) briefly before looking over at the other couple and Jia. Luckily my cock was behaving and was only slightly larger than usual.

The other couple decided to leave and we were presented with too very large, wobbly and sweaty buts leaving the room. Once they were out I heard a short conversation in Chinese.

I asked Jia "do you want to leave?"

"No, let's stay a bit longer. Meilin just asked me something."

We relaxed and remained seated for a while before also leaving. When we stepped out we noticed that there were many more people that earlier. We grabbed our towels and headed towards the showers only to see that there was already a queue. I quickly placed myself before Jia and Meilin as I couldn't risk having to watch them shower with an audience!

Once my turn came I handed my towel to Jia and stepped under the water. When I was done I took cover under my towel and waited for the girls to finish. Watching the two of them showering and seeing the other eyes on them was a delight and I was glad of my decision to go first as my towel was beginning to bulge.

After drying off we headed outside. Jia and Meilin were chatting a lot and looking around, I guessed Jia was describing the facilities. I asked "What do you want to do?"

"Meilin wants to try the hotter outdoor sauna and then the pools" answered Jia.

The sauna we selected was quite full but you could only tell once you entered. There was only room for two to lie down and one to sit. I indicated the ladies should lie down and I would sit. We placed our towels on the bench and took our places.

Jia and Meilin were lying on the lower bench and I sat between them on the upper one. The view below was impressive but I resisted the urge to stare and closed my eyes and leant back. After a couple of minutes I felt someone tap on my leg.

I leant down and Jia whispered "Meilin doesn't like the heat lying down can you swap with her?"

I nodded and moved out the way allowing her to take my place. A short time later I was tapped on my leg again and Jia indicated they wanted to leave. Before I could move Meilin had risen and was climbing over me to get down. She looked very hot and sweat was pouring off her skin.

I had a view straight up between her legs. Her bush was soaked (presumably with sweat) and her small dark lips were slightly open allowing me to see some pink. I gulped and quickly sat up to leave.

When we reached the shower area things got worse as both ladies took the only remaining showers which left me standing there watching. Despite my best efforts I was sporting a semi. I didn't know what to do, should I try to cover myself with my hands or just act as if nothing were happening. I decided on the later as I thought putting my hands there would only draw more attention.

Luckily no one seemed to be looking at me. Jia finished her shower and stepped out, she glanced at my cock and raised her eyebrows before indicating I should take her place. I quickly stepped in and turned the temperature to it's lowest setting which was torture but had the desired effect.

I noticed the two girls talking and Jia briefly pointed at my crotch before they grabbed their towels and dried off. We headed outside with the intention of going swimming in the pools but then realized that our time was soon up. We decided to just use the salt pool then shower and leave.

I was glad for the bubbles in the water as the two girls made things hard for me (excuse the pun!). They were both floating on their backs with their legs apart and arms outstretched. Jia's shaved pussy put everything on show and even with Meilin's big bush I was seeing much more than I should. Jia's rock hard nipples were standing proud, glistening with water droplets and Meilin's white breasts rose like small mountains off her tanned skin.

"Why don't you lie on your back as well?" asked Jia.

I frowned at her saying "You know why, you tease!"

She laughed and rolled onto her front before swimming over to me and embracing me.

Having her body slide down mine wasn't helping my situation and she could feel my hard poking into her stomach.

She grabbed my cock briefly and whispered "Poor baby!"

"You better leave me alone or I'll never be leaving this pool!" I told her.

She laughed again and drifted off back to Meilin. I tried not to look at them and swam around the pool a couple of times before we had to leave. My cock was still slightly aroused but it was only a short distance to my towel and I timed my exit so that only Jia and Meilin would see me. Judging by their snickering my attempts at distraction had only been partially successful. Once safely covered only a medium size bulge was visible so it was OK.

After showering and changing we left the spa. During the drive home there was a lot of talking and laughing between the two ladies, I couldn't understand what was said but felt a bit uncomfortable wondering if they were talking about me.

We reached home in the evening, had a quick dinner before deciding on an early night. Once I was alone with Jia I asked "what was all the chattering and laughing about?"

"Meilin loved the spa and had a great time."

"That can't have been all you guys were talking about!"

"She told me she had always been ashamed of her body but felt better now and she really enjoyed seeing all the naked men!"

"But what was the laughing about?"

"That was about how your cock kept growing and shrinking. She thought that was pretty funny."

I was embarrassed "Hey, I'm sorry but I couldn't help that. I was trying my best to keep control but it was impossible with you two around especially when you were teasing!"

Jia said "don't worry about it. Meilin was glad to see she had an effect on you!"

After a pause she said, "By the way, you still haven't told me what 'shower' and 'grower' means?"

I gave a quick explanation and she seemed satisfied and then she said "You know, today was the best time I've had in a sauna and we should visit another one soon!"

We kissed each other deeply and followed that up with some fantastic sex. Jia is loud during sex and I wondered if Meilin had heard us before falling into a deep sleep.

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers