First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 06

Story Info
This is the story of our experiences in nude saunas and spas.
4.3k words
4.66
39.3k
15

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

The next morning Jia and I were enjoying a late breakfast when Bai and Wang came downstairs. Bai told them we didn't wait as we weren't sure when they would wake up. They both smiled and said they'd had a very good rest and felt refreshed and relaxed. As the weather was fine we decided to take a walk into town along the lake near our home.

As usual Wang and I walked a bit faster than the ladies and once we had some distance between us, Wang asked "would you be upset if I ask you something personal and private?"

I told him "you can ask me anything you want and I won't be upset, but I also might not answer!"

He laughed and said "that's OK but can you promise to keep my questions to yourself?"

"That's more difficult. Jia and I speak about everything and I don't have any secrets from her. Of course I won't just tell her but if she asks me I won't lie. Apart from that I can give you my word that I won't tell anyone else."

He gave it some thought before saying "OK".

We walked on in silence and then he said "did you see my penis when we were in the Sauna?"

"Um, of course I saw it just like I'm sure you saw mine!"

He admitted this was true and said "I've seen other penises before but I have never seen one like yours, is it painful?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it has no skin at the front."

"Oh, you mean I have no foreskin!" I was relieved this was the top as I'd been a bit worried he was going to ask about size. I added, "my foreskin was removed when I was a young child because it was too tight and I can't really remember what it was like to have one."

After a short pause I added "I wish I still had it because it looks better and I like the idea of the head popping out."

Wang laughed and said "that's funny, Bai and me both thought yours looked better!

I was surprised to hear that they had been discussing my cock but then remembered that Jia and I had had a similar conversation. I smiled and said "grass is always greener on the other side."

I thought that was the end of it when Wang changed the subject to the topic I had been dreading, SIZE. He said "your penis is much bigger than mine. When I get excited the head hardly comes out unless I pull the skin back."

I wasn't used to talking about cocks with other guys and wasn't quite sure how to react "don't worry about it, size isn't everything. I've seen some much bigger than mine."

"But aren't you afraid Jia will find them more attractive?"

"Not really, if she was only interested in that our marriage would be in trouble. Anyway, I once asked her about it and she said she liked to look but my size was already sometimes uncomfortable."

He stated sadly "I could tell Bai was interested in the others."

"But that's normal Wang, I'm sure she hasn't seen many! You also liked looking at other women. Anyway, from what we heard last night it sounds like you keep her happy!"

Wang gave me a shocked look before apologizing, "sorry, we didn't know you could hear us!"

"Don't apologize, it's fine and Jia and I were turned on hearing you!"

"Yes, we actually heard you also! It made us excited and we did it again. It's the first time in many years that we did it more than once on the same night. When we were listening to you and Jia, Bai said she wondered how big your penis is when you have sex and how Jia can handle it, that's why I know she is interested in other men."

I didn't know what to say to that and luckily, he didn't wait for a response before going on to explain that Bai and him were virgins when they married and both had never been with anyone else. I told him he should really stop worrying about it and that since Bai was having orgasms when they made love he was already doing better than many men with bigger cocks.

Wang said the problem was he could barely penetrate Bai. He was unsure what to do about the situation. I felt for him, but couldn't really think of much to say except to repeat that he shouldn't worry about it. I also added that I was sorry that the visit to the sauna had put him in this situation.

He shook his head vigorously and said that I mustn't apologize. The visit to the sauna had been the best thing for their relationship in a long time as their love making had been getting stale and now both of them were excited by sex again. He then thanked me for speaking so openly and frankly with him and said that he had no other friends he could discuss such matters with.

I told him I was happy to do so and that he could speak to me about anything. We looked around and realized the two ladies were close behind as we had slowed down during our conversation. They also looked like they were having an intense discussion and I wondered what the topic was.

I didn't have the chance to ask Jia what they spoke about until later that day. After a nice lunch we walked back home and decided on having a nap before looking at some other sauna options.

Once we were in our bedroom I asked Jia "What where you and Bai discussing so seriously?"

She asked "Why do you want to know?"

"Well, Wang asked me some stuff and talked a lot about their sex life."

"That's also what we were talking about!" she said laughingly, "Bai has only really seen Wang's penis and at the sauna she saw such a variety, most of them much bigger than his. She also told me that their sex life has been boring for a long time but last night had been the best ever."

"Wang's worried about Bai being interested in other guys now that she's seen what they can offer. Did she also tell you they heard us making love and that she wondered how you could manage my cock?"

"She did ask how it felt to have a large penis inside and if it hurt."

"Hmmm, I told Wang it sounded like he pleased Bai and that was all he should worry about."

"I asked her if Wang could satisfy her and she said she always had a climax but not from penetration."

We discussed the situation a while longer before deciding we had done everything we could to help them and that they'd have to sort it out themselves. We were both relieved that our friendship was intact and they didn't blame us.

The next two days we went skiing and hiking again and their marital problems were not mentioned. On the 3rd day Bai said they'd like to visit another spa. She suggested we try one we hadn't already visited to make it more interesting for us.

Jia and I both agreed and I went off to research the options. I found one promising possibility about 2 hours' drive away. According to the website all their pools were salt based and they had a large sauna area with the usual Finnish and mild options as well as some more unusual Russian and outdoor choices.

I joined the others and showed them the information from the internet. We all thought this looked interesting. The only negative I could see was that weren't any pools for nude swimming but we all decided to give it a go anyway. As it was already quite late we planned to go the next day.

It had snowed overnight and the morning was cold but the sky was clear and sunny. After a longish drive we arrived at our destination. The spa was directly on the river Rhine which is basically the border with Germany. We had decided to take a day card to avoid having to worry about leaving on time and to be sure we were able to try all the facilities.

The pool area was quite small with an outdoor pool, a larger indoor pool and an underground relaxation pool. There were also some "clothing required" steam rooms, a few interesting showers as well as a hot/cold dipping pool combination.

We decided to try the pools first. The outdoor pool surrounded by thick snow and steaming nicely was very enjoyable but the highlight was the underground relaxation pool. It is only about two feet deep but with a high salt content so you basically just float on your back or front. When your ears are underwater you can hear soothing music. We all really loved it and felt great after our 20 minute float.

After a light lunch we decided to try the saunas. We went through the doorway and found a changing area on our left. There were a couple of people already changing so we waited until they were done before entering. There was no privacy, just an open space and small storage cubbyholes on the wall for your belongings.

Jia and I slipped off our swimwear and were ready to go in an instant. Bai and Wang were a bit slower and still not used to the casual nudity but were also soon ready. After leaving the changing area the showers are on the left with 6 or seven different shower types and a cold dipping pool. All the showers were arranged in a circle, again with no privacy whatsoever.

Next was the steam room, Finnish sauna, bio-sauna, resting rooms both upstairs and downstairs as well as a unique relaxation room with heated stone loungers looking at a giant aquarium. Outside there were four saunas in separate wooden huts, an outside shower area and very large park for nude sunbathing in summer. The view over the snow covered park onto the river was stunning and it was definitely the best outdoor area of all the spas we had visited so far.

As we had the whole day we decided to go slow and try every one of the options. The mix of people was great and we noticed quite a few families which was unusual.

With all the attractive naked bodies around I wasn't surprised to see Wang sporting a boner again. His small size was an advantage in this situation as it went by unnoticed, otherwise it would have been embarrassing and we would probably have been kicked out!

We first tried the all indoor options and enjoyed the saunas and especially the hot relaxing loungers. Bai and Wang were first a bit hesitant to go outside due to the low temperatures but I explained that it was best to go out right after having a sauna as the body retained the heat and you didn't feel the cold for quite a while. They agreed to give it a try so we warmed ourselves up inside before stepping out without any towels.

As soon as their feet touched the snow they realized I was telling the truth and it was like watching kids in a toy shop. They squealed with excitement and then ran into the snow throwing it at each other. Jai and I laughed and joined in for a while before we all headed to the outside showers to wash off and warm up. Watching two beautiful nude Chinese ladies playing in the snow is something I'll never forget. Luckily, the odd handful of snow hitting my groin stopped things getting out of control!

The Russian Banya was our next stop and we timed it to coincide with a traditional ritual. The sauna itself was very hot but also quite humid. The ritual involved an older but cheerful man walking around beating people on the back and legs with some kind of wet tree branches. It was quite invigorating but we all agreed we preferred just relaxing in the sauna.

After leaving the Banya, Bai and Wang reverted to childhood mode and ran into the snow, this time even rolling themselves in it. We could tell they were having a great time and were glad we had picked this location. After another rest it was getting darker and candles were lit in the sauna area and outdoors giving the place a very romantic feel.

After one last visit to the steam room and another long rest on the hot loungers we called it a day and headed home. Jia told me in the car that it was her favourite spa so far and that she wanted to visit again soon. I said I also enjoyed it a lot; the only thing that was missing was a swimming option in the nude area.

During the drive it was unusually quiet in the car and I noticed that all my passengers had fallen asleep. Once we were home we had a quick meal and everyone decided to go to bed. Just like after our last sauna visit, we soon heard Bai and Wang having sex. It was louder than before and when we took a look we noticed that they hadn't fully closed the bedroom door. Listening to them turned us on a lot and we were very tempted to take a peek but decided we wouldn't violate their privacy.

Little did we know that the door being left open wasn't an accident and that the two of them and been hoping we would come for a look. After listening to them hit their peak we closed our door and went back to bed.

We began to make love and Jia was licking her way down to my hard cock. I was about to suggest she turn around so I could lick her pussy when we heard a knock on the door. Jia quickly lay down and pulled the sheet over us before responding with "come in". We were surprised and a bit annoyed when both Bai and Wang stepped into our bedroom wrapped in towels.

Bai first apologized in English then switched to Chinese and spoke to Jia. The conversation took some time and Wang just stood there looking rather embarrassed. When the discussion was over they both left the room and closed the door.

I asked Jia "what was that all about?"

She said she had to ask me something, "Bai and Wang would like to share our bed with us so that we could watch each other make love!"

I was stunned, "what the hell? I'm not keen on that!"

We're not swingers and we've never done anything like that before. Being nude in the spa together is one thing but having sex while being watched by our friends is something totally different.

"What did you say?" I asked Jia.

"I told her no! But then she explained why she had asked, so I promised to talk to you about it."

"So what's the story?"

"It turns out they both, but I think mainly Bai, want to see us make love and how I cope with your cock."

"Come on, they can watch porn on the internet or something they don't have to watch us!"

"That's not true, porn is disgusting and you know it's not like real love making, everything is fake."

I couldn't really argue with that but was still not convinced that this was a good idea. "What do you think about it?" I asked Jia.

"I'm not sure, on the one hand it sounds crazy but then again it might be quite exciting being watched and being able to watch someone else. We got excited hearing them before and when we noticed their door was open, we both wanted to take a look!"

I realized that what she said was true and said "You're right. If you want to do it, I agree."

Jia thought about it a while longer and then said she wanted to help them. I was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to perform but Jia assured me she would get me going! She hopped out of bed and left the room naked. A few minutes later the three of them returned all in the nude with Bai and Wang looking a bit sheepish.

Our bed is big enough for four so Jia suggested we all lie down and relax a bit. We had all been nude in the spa together but this felt very different and I was very tense.

Jia began to rub her hands over my body and leaned over me for a kiss. I could see Bai and Wang watching intently so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Jia's hands and mouth. Jia lifted her leg over mine and began rubbing her pussy on my thigh. I could tell she was excited as she was very wet and leaving a trail of moisture.

I was starting to get excited and my cock began to swell. It got to full size quickly when Jia wrapped her hand around it and began to jerk me off. I heard some whispering from Bai and Wang and took a look. I saw them both staring at my cock and noticed Wang's hand rubbing over Bai's pussy.

Jia whispered in my ear that she was ready and wanted me inside now. Before I had a chance to ask which position, she rose up and sat onto my thighs. My cock has a downward curve and the head was rubbing against her tummy. Her dripping pussy was leaking over my balls and she was rotating her hips rubbing her clit on my shaft.

After a few minutes of this, she rose up, grabbed my cock and guided it to the entrance of her pussy. She lowered herself, first only engulfing the head and then slowly inching down until she reached bottom. We both groaned enjoying the sensation. My hands moved up and I began to tweak and pull on her nipples that were even bigger than usual.

I'd totally forgotten about our guests but a load groan reminded me of their presence. Jia and I both glanced over at the noise and saw that Bai was lying on her side and Wang had moved behind her. His fingers were teasing her very large and easily visible clit.

Both of them were staring intently at where Jia and I were joined. Jia began slowly rising up until only my tip was in her before sinking down again. My cock was slick and shiny from our combined juices and there was a loud squelching sound each time she bottomed out. I mumbled that I wouldn't last long and Jia increased the pace and said she was also close.

She then lent forward and placed her hands on my shoulders, her small breasts and giant nipples just out of reach of my mouth and tongue. I felt her pussy tighten its grip on my cock before she came with a loud scream. I began to thrust up from below reaching my climax a few seconds later with a loud groan and what felt like a huge amount of sperm pumping deeply into my wife.

We lay locked together like that for a few moments before Jia rose slightly letting my somewhat softened organ slip from her pussy followed by a gush of thick white fluid.

We both looked over at Bai and Wang to see that they had stopped moving and were just staring at us wide eyed and open mouthed. We didn't know what to say and just waited to see what would happen next.

Bai was first to recover and all she said was "Thank you for sharing that, it was beautiful."

Wang nodded and only mumbled "Yes".

"It's your turn now!" Jai said before lying down with me spooning her from behind.

Bai rolled onto her back and Wang began to suck on her nipples. His hand returned to her wet pussy where one of his fingers penetrated her while his thumb rubbed up and down her clit. Her clit looked like the end of my pinkie; sticking up at least an inch. He was able to push it down and let it jump back up just like a tiny cock.

Bai began to moan loudly and we could see she was already close to orgasm. Wang then raised himself up and over his wife, positioning his stubby cock directly over her clit. When he thrust forwards her clit actually seemed to penetrate his foreskin. Both of them started the familiar moaning and groaning that we had heard before.

Wang sped up his short thrusting movements and after a few seconds Bai screamed loudly and Wang froze shooting a few spurts of come onto Bai's clit and pubic hair. He then rolled over onto his back and they both lay there with their eyes closed and panting.

During the action my cock had regained its full hardness and I was moving it back and forth between Jia's legs rubbing on the outside of her pussy. Bai's eyes opened slowly and she looked over at us. We both smiled at her and Jia said they had gotten us excited again.

Bai glanced down between Jia's legs and could see my cock appear and disappear with each thrust. She laughed and nudged Wang awake to point it out. He laughed and said "Jia has a cock!".

I continued my slow thrusts and Bai suddenly leaned over and whispered something into Jia's ear. Jia answered her in Chinese before putting a hand on my hip and telling me to stop for a moment. She then rolled over onto her stomach leaving my wet and hard cock bobbing around in the air.

Jia said "Let Bai look at your cock!"

I lay there feeling a bit embarrassed as Bai moved closer and leaned over to inspect my cock. Despite the weird situation my cock actually felt bigger and harder than ever and was twitching. I must admit it was exciting to have another women look at me like that.

"Get behind me." Jia commanded. She then said something to Bai in Chinese causing her to move back and allow Jia to raise her arse into the air in classic doggy position. In English she told Bai "guide his cock into me. "

Bai didn't hesitate and grabbed my cock giving it a good squeeze before gripping it tightly and pulling it towards my wife's eager pussy. I almost shot my load and had to concentrate to avoid it all ending right then. The sensation of another women touching and pulling on my hard cock while my wife and her husband were lying next to us was unbelievable.

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers
12