First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 07

Story Info
This is the story of our experiences in nude saunas and spas.
5.4k words
4.62
39.3k
14

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
236 Followers

This is the story of our experiences in saunas and spas in Switzerland and Germany. It's a multi-part story based on true events. If you're looking for quick and hard sex look elsewhere!

*****

Our lives continued as usual with regular visits to our favourite spas. Nothing had changed and I still felt a thrill every time my wife was naked in public. I loved watching other men (and women) look at her. We had another short trip to the Italian part of Switzerland coming up. While checking for hotels I came across a recently renovated hotel on top of a mountain overlooking the city.

The appealing thing about this hotel was that it was one of the few in the area that had a large clothing free wellness area. I spoke to Jia and she agreed to stay there. I booked the hotel for two nights and we left a few days later. Traffic was light and we arrived in the city after about a four hour drive.

The weather was beautiful and it was a pity we had to spend the afternoon and evening stuck in meetings. After dinner with our clients we drove to the hillside hotel about 25 minutes away. The parking lot was quite full and we were lucky to find a space. The hotel had only recently been renovated and was very modern inside.

Our room contained a booklet describing the history of the place. Apparently it had initially been a kind of nudist health retreat 100 years earlier! This explained why they had a clothing free spa area, sadly the pools and sun terrace required clothing. It was already late so we decided we would just go downstairs and take a quick look at the facilities so we would know what to expect the next day.

After leaving the lift on the basement floor we had to scan our room key to gain access to the pool and spa area. There are two pools, one hot and salty with waterfalls and jets, the other a cooler conventional pool with an opening to the outside part. A small stairway led down to the clothing free area. All in all it looked appealing and we couldn't wait to try it out.

The next morning, after an early breakfast we went to the pool and had a swim. The views from the outside part were fantastic and the sun terrace looked really nice. It was too cold at this time of year to enjoy it but we vowed to come here again during the summer.

There were quite a few people in the pool and judging by the language spoken many of them were German. We had a break on some indoor loungers before going downstairs to the clothing free area.

You had to strip down just beyond the entrance and most of the cubbyholes were already filled with swimsuits and other belongings. It looked like it might be crowded at this time of day. Nevertheless we removed our swim clothes and headed inside. Beyond the changing area there was a rather large hall with cold dipping pools on both sides and doors leading to a steam room, something they called a Turkish sauna and the Finnish and mild saunas.

We tried the steam room first but found it was already quite full and that the temperature was a bit low. The Turkish sauna consisted of a large room with two ceiling mounted showers and a door leading to the actual sauna/steam room.

We entered the sauna/steam room and found it quite full but with 4 seats still free. This one was more to our liking as the temperature was much higher and the steam more plentiful. After using the hose to clean the seats we sat down and relaxed. Most of the others drifted off leaving just us and one other couple.

They were both overweight and looked to be in their fifties. The man suddenly spoke to us in English with a heavy German accent asking where we came from. This was unusual as most of the time people did not start up conversations in the sauna. I answered that we lived in Switzerland hoping to end the discussion with that.

The guy was not put off and then pointed at Jia and said she didn't look Swiss. Jia spoke up and said she is Chinese. The man asked if we spoke German and I said I could only understand a few words (which was a lie as I'm fluent) and that Jia could only speak English and Chinese.

Thinking we didn't understand he turned to his wife (I think) and said "did you look at that Chinese women; she has a good figure but no breasts to speak of."

The wife told him to be quiet but he carried on "she looks like a young girl with a big arse and huge nipples."

I was pretty pissed off but continued to act as if I didn't understand a word. I whispered to Jia "he's talking about your body."

The wife again told him to shut up and turned away from him. Sitting opposite us I couldn't help noticing that he was still staring at Jia and that his cock, previously hidden under his beer belly, had grown slightly larger, the tip had started to emerge from behind his long foreskin.

Jia also seemed to notice the attention but what she did next really surprised me. She lifted both feet onto the seat and then slowly let her knees part fully exposing her pussy. I wondered what she was up to!

The guy opposite had fallen silent and his gaze was locked on Jia's pussy. His short but fat cock looked to be fully erect and the purple glans was now totally exposed. Jia left her legs open and began to wipe the sweat off her breasts tweaking her swollen nipples at the same time.

The guy was fixated with her body and his cock was bobbing up and down. Jia looked at me and winked closing her legs and sitting normally again before indicating we should go. We stood up and Jia made sure to turn around giving the guy a view of her perfect behind on our way out.

As we opened the door a group of 6 or 7 people let us exit before entering the steam room. As the door was closing I heard some comments being made loudly in German calling the guy a pervert and telling him to get out. I now realized that it had been Jia's plan to humiliate the fool all along!

We stood under the showers and pushed the start button. A ring of led lights turned on and the showers began to cycle through different programs starting off with a cool drizzle followed by a warmer mist then a scented mist and finally a hot power shower.

I noticed the steam room door open and the German couple leaving followed by shouts and clapping from inside. They didn't look at us and swiftly left the area but not before I noticed the guys cock was still erect.

After our shower we went to the mild sauna which had a large window giving a view over the grounds and the scenery beyond. We were surprised but not unhappy to find it empty as it gave us a chance to talk. Jia asked me "are you angry with me for showing off to that guy?"

"No! I'm proud of the way you handled it. It was the perfect way to get revenge and your timing was spot on."

"That was just luck, I heard some noise outside and thought I would try to arouse him before someone else came in. It took longer than expected for them to come so I wanted to leave."

I laughed and said "well, luck or not it worked and the group that came in were also Germans and had called the guy a pervert and a pig!"

After our sauna we had another quick shower before returning to our room and spending the rest of the day in town. We came back to the hotel in the early evening having had a light dinner in the city. The plan was to visit the spa once more. We changed in our room and took the lift down. It was around 8PM and the spa looked to be totally deserted.

We enjoyed a brief swim then went to the sauna area. All the cubbyholes were empty so it looked like we were alone here as well. Once we were naked we went for the Finnish sauna first and after showering had a rest. The view at night was stunning; there was a full moon the trees in the grounds were highlighted by the twinkling lights of the city in the background.

After our rest we went to the Turkish steam sauna. Jia was in a playful mood and told me to sit opposite so I could see the show she had given earlier that day. I agreed and sat down staring at her through the steam. She again placed her feet on the seat and spread her knees apart.

I was surprised by how much you could see. Her totally bald pussy was open and her slightly swollen lips parted showing the dark wet tunnel behind, no wonder the guy had a boner! She began rubbing her breasts and nipples making the show even more erotic. I started to get really aroused and told her "stop, or I'm going to have the same problem as the other guy!"

She laughed and sat normally again, I stood up and moved to sit next to her. She pointed at my cock asking "what's wrong with it?"

I looked down and could see that I had a semi but not full erection yet. I quickly sat down next to her and concentrated on unpleasant thoughts until things calmed down. It was just in the nick of time as we heard voices before the door opened and two people entered the steam room.

I couldn't see their faces yet but it looked like it could was a couple consisting of a middle aged man and a similarly aged woman. I was glad things below had returned to normal. They sat down opposite and as the steam cleared, their faces became visible and I realised that I knew the man!

When he glanced up at me I also saw the recognition in his face. I was unsure how to handle it but when he smiled at me I smiled back and said "hello Peter, fancy meeting you here!"

Peter laughed and said "hello" before introducing what I had correctly guessed was his wife Carina.

I introduced Jia and after everyone had had greeted each other, explained to her that Peter worked in a company that used some of my products and that we had known each other for about 5 years.

Peter explained that they were taking a holiday in the southern part of Switzerland before heading even further south to Naples in Italy where his wife's family originated from. I glanced at his wife and could see the Italian heritage in her olive coloured skin and dark eyes and hair. She was a very attractive woman, not very tall but with large breasts and what looked like a curvy behind. I could see her large bush protruding between her legs.

She seemed slightly uneasy and Peter explained "It's the first time my wife has joined me in a nude sauna and she's a bit nervous."

I smiled and said "we only started visiting nude saunas about a year ago and had also been shy at first. Jia didn't even want to try it initially.

Jia then spoke to Carina and told her "don't worry, just relax and you'll soon get used to it."

Carina smiled at her but stayed silent.

We sat silently and enjoyed the warmth. Our relaxation was interrupted by the appearance of young couple that said hello in Italian and moved to sit down next to Peter and Carina. The girl had long wavy blond hair and as she passed me I noticed her model like figure was extremely sexy, with slender hips, a nicely shaped bottom and long legs.

She had medium sized pointy breasts and very puffy nipples that looked erect. Her pussy was totally smooth with just a crack and no discernible lips showing. The guy was tall and good looking with a very long uncut cock swinging between his legs. He was also shaved down below making his cock look even longer.

Carina looked even more uncomfortable than before and she fixed her gaze on Jia and me to try and avoid looking at the young guy next to her. The young couple were sitting very close together and each of them placed a hand on the others leg. They were whispering to each other and it wasn't long before the guy leaned over and kissed the girl while moving his hand closer to her crotch.

Jia had noticed their affectionate display and it seemed to be turning her on. Her nipples expanded and she crossed her legs. I wasn't left cold either and I could feel the familiar tingling in my cock indicating things might happen shortly. This was a bit worrying as both Peter and especially Carina were staring right at us and could not help noticing the changes in our bodies.

To make matters worse, the show the couple was giving us was getting even hotter. They were now French kissing and the guys hand was rubbing up and down on his girl's pussy. Her hand began to move up his leg slowly. I noticed that his cock had gotten longer and was starting to rise above his balls. I was starting to panic as my cock was also swelling and extending slowly.

I looked away and my eyes landed on Carina which didn't help. She was staring at my cock and I noticed her face and chest were flushed and her nipples that had been totally flat were now standing prominently. I couldn't help myself and glanced back at the young couple. They were still kissing; her hand was now moving back and forth brushing against his penis pulling his foreskin back and exposing his glans.

I looked over at Jia and she was staring at the guys lap. Her mouth was open slightly and she wet her lips with her tongue. I was at serious risk of getting a full erection now and was about to tell Jia we should leave when Peter stood up and said "I've had enough Carina, let's go."

I looked over as Carina stood and noticed that Peter also had the beginnings of a boner before asking Jia "do also want to leave?".

Jia stood and replied, "Yes."

Much to my relief the three of them started walking towards the door as I stood and followed them. Once outside, I stood behind Jia hiding my protruding organ as best I could. Peter had a similar strategy and stood behind Carina with a hand on her shoulder.

I said "You two can shower first. Just press the button to start the sequence."

Jia and I sat down on the bench opposite and watched them. I hadn't noticed before but the LED lights were really bright in contrast to the rest of the room so every detail was visible. It was a pleasure to watch Carina slowly rotate in the shower washing her body, her hands rubbing over and lifting her large breasts before gliding down her sides and rubbing over her arse to get all the sweat off. She really had a large black bush extending almost up to her navel and spent a long time washing it.

I felt Jia shifting around and looked at her. Her nipples were still very large and I could tell from the expression on her face that she was aroused by the private performance they were unwittingly giving us. I followed her line of sight and could see that Peter's cock was now fully erect and standing vertical with his glans exposed. I wondered what had gotten him so excited as he hadn't really had a good view of the amorous couple.

The LED lights dimmed indicating the last step of the sequence. I quickly looked over at Jia and said "Looks like we're up next!"

Jia smiled and with a glance at my crotch said "You've been up a few times already".

The water stopped and I continued to chat with Jia giving Peter and Carina the chance to leave the showers and get their towels. While they were busy drying I stood up and took Jia's hand pulling her up. After activating the shower I noticed you couldn't see much beyond the mist and water. I proceeded to take my shower trying to act normal but noticing that my cock was still slightly longer and firmer than normal.

When the program ended I looked over at Jia seeing her face and chest were flushed and that her nipples were still as big as I had ever seen them. We stepped out and I was glad to grab a towel to cover myself. Carina and Peter were wrapped in their towels but had obviously been watching us. They both looked flushed and the large bulge under Peter's towel indicated he had enjoyed it.

Peter asked "What now?"

"How about we go and have a rest in the relaxation room. They also have free drinks and snacks so we can rehydrate."

Once we were comfortably settled, Peter and Carina told us about their planned trip and that they hadn't been to see her family for two years. I asked them if they had any kids and Carina said they had a 17 year old son. He was currently staying with a friend but would join them in Italy later.

Peter stood up and said "I'm ready for the hot sauna now, who's going to join me?"

Carina and Jia both said they wanted to rest a bit longer. I'd already been in the Finnish sauna earlier and didn't really feel like it, but as it would be rude to make him go alone, I stood and said "I'll come."

We stepped inside and lay down on the upper benches across from each other. After a couple of minutes Peter started telling me about his sauna experiences. He had been visiting saunas since his childhood and tried to go at least a few times every month. Carina had always refused to join him and also didn't want their son to go.

"How did you manage to get her to come today?"

He laughed and said "we didn't know it was a nude sauna! We came down to swim and saw there was a sauna area. I said to Carina 'will you join me?' and she said OK. When we got to the entrance and realized it was a clothing free area she was about to leave but as there were only two pairs of swim clothes there I was able to convince her to give it a try."

I told him 'That's a coincidence, the first time I got Jia naked in a sauna was near here and she also didn't know it was clothing free until we were inside."

We lay in silence for a while before he said "I must apologize for something."

"Why? What do you mean?"

"Earlier, in the steam room, I'm sure you noticed that I was aroused and I wanted to tell you that this has never happened to me before."

I wasn't sure how to react to this confession so I just said, "Peter, you don't have to explain or apologize. I was also getting turned on by the show that couple was giving!"

He looked at me with a blank expression "What show?"

I realized that he hadn't even noticed that was going on next to his wife, he must have been aroused by something else! "That young Italian couple were getting very affectionate and it's not something you see very often in a sauna. Didn't you notice?"

He shook his head "No, I didn't see that! Having Carina naked in a public place and seen by other men, especially by someone I know, got me very excited." He paused before adding, "and, as a teenager I always fantasized about Asian girls and then seeing a beautiful one in the flesh for the first time was just too much. I'm sorry."

I knew how he felt "You don't have to apologize; I have exactly the same reaction when I see Jia exposed. It's weird and I can't explain it but I love seeing her nude with other people and watching others look at her. Somehow knowing they can look but only I can touch gives me great pleasure."

It still seemed to bother him as he added "but your wife will think I'm some kind of pervert!"

"She won't. I'll explain it to her and she'll take it as a compliment. Before we started visiting saunas she was embarrassed and shy about her body. She loves it when someone finds her attractive. So really, just forget about it."

Peter looked relieved and we didn't talk any more before leaving the sauna a few minutes later.

We found our two ladies engaged in conversation and after getting some tea joined them on the loungers to rest.

Before calling it a night the four of us went into the mild sauna which has a large panorama window with fantastic views. We positioned ourselves so that we could look out over the park and city while lying on the benches. I noticed that Peter was sneaking peeks at Jia whenever possible and I gave him a wink and smile when I caught his eye.

Jia must have noticed the attention and didn't seem to mind. In fact she bent one leg at the knee and let it fall to the side giving Peter a full view of all her treasures. It didn't take long for the reaction from Peter as his cock reared up again and remained hard for the duration. Carina didn't seem to notice or care about her husband's arousal and seemed focused on the view outside but I did notice that her nipples had hardened and wondered why.

When our time was up, we rose and left the sauna one by one. On my way out I realized that from Carina's position looking at the window gave a clear reflection of the bench Jia and I had been using. This explained her fascination with the view!

cneucpl
cneucpl
236 Followers
12