First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 10

Story Info
New friends.
4.8k words
4.61
30.9k
15

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
239 Followers

This is the story of our experiences in saunas and spas in Switzerland and Germany. It's a multi-part story based on true events. If you're looking for quick and hard sex look elsewhere!

*****

It was June, all the family visits were behind us and we looked forward to visiting our favourite spas without having to worry about introducing newbies! We tried to find time at least 2 to 3 times a week. It was on one such occasion that we met another couple who would later become good friends.

It all began when we were at the spa with the nudist pools. The weather was fine and warm enough to allow you to remain nude outside but not yet too hot to enjoy the sun. We'd just finished a dip in the salt pool and had a quick shower before claiming two of the sun loungers.

I closed my eyes intending to have a brief nap when Jia shook my shoulder and whispered "take a look at the couple over there."

I opened my eyes and turned in the direction she had indicated. The couple in question had just come out of the building and were placing their towels on a bench near one of the pools. Both were naked and breathing deeply to cool down. The unusual thing about them was that they both looked Asian. In all our spa visits we had never encountered another Asian or half Asian couple.

The woman looked to be between 30 and 40 years old and almost as tall as Jia. Her breasts looked quite large but from this distance I couldn't see any details. The guy was about the same height as the women and looked to be in his forties with a slight paunch and a decent sized cock.

"Do you think they're Chinese?

"Could be, but I can't be sure from here."

I watched them a bit longer until they stepped into the pool and then closed my eyes again. A few moments later Jia nudged me again "Come with me to the pool, I want to hear if they're speaking Chinese."

I laughed and said "You seem very interested in them!"

"I'm just glad to see some other Asians and really want to know if they're Chinese."

"OK, let's go and check."

We stood up leaving our towels on the sun chairs and walked over to the pool. I noticed the couple in the pool watching us approach. Just as we entered the water a massage cycle started so we headed for the underwater loungers. They did the same and ended up lying next to Jia.

After a few minutes of silence they began talking to each other. Even with the noise from the bubbles it sounded like Chinese to me. When they stopped speaking Jia said something to the women in Chinese and she responded. A conversation began between the two ladies with the guy interjecting the odd word.

With my (very) limited Chinese I could only recognize a few words like Beijing, and Nanjing so I guessed they were talking about where they lived or originated from. When the bubbles stopped, we remained lying on the loungers and the conversation continued. Jia turned to me and explained that they were Chinese and the husband was working for a company in Switzerland. They had been here for about two months and could speak English but no German.

I introduced myself and asked what their names were. The guy answered that his wife was Zhang Lu and he was Wang Hui but they preferred to use their English names Jessica and Harry here.

I asked Harry "So you work here - what do you do?"

"I work for a Chinese insurance company that recently purchased a Swiss company. Jessica is a translator but doesn't have a job yet."

Jessica asked about us and Jia explained our situation. They both seemed very friendly and didn't seem bothered by the fact that we were all naked. Now that the bubbles had stopped the water was clear and I could see their bodies in more detail. As noticed previously, Jessica had large breasts that floated and bobbed around in the water. Her nipples were medium sized and looked slightly erect. She had a lot of pubic hair so I couldn't see much below.

From closer, Harry's cock looked bigger than I had thought and was definitely the biggest Asian one we had seen so far. As it was pointing up in the water I couldn't be sure if he was aroused or if it was just floating.

Jia began speaking to Jessica in Chinese and then asked me if I would swap places with her so that I could talk to Harry. I agreed and once we were settled again began to speak with him. I asked him how they were enjoying Switzerland so far and he responded that they loved it here after living in Beijing for the past 15 years. They had twins, a girl and boy of 18 and were glad to get them away from the pollution in China.

"It's the first time we have met any Chinese at a sauna, do you like it?" I asked.

"We like it a lot. The first time we came here, about two weeks ago, we didn't know it was nudist! We walked into the sauna area wearing our swimsuits and just then a crowd of naked men and women came out of the sauna near the entrance. We froze, then quickly turned around and left!"

I laughed "You must have just come in as one of the "aufguss" ceremonies ended. I can imagine the shock you had if you weren't expecting it!"

"Jessica told me to go and ask someone what the rules are for using the sauna and if you had to be naked. When I found a staff member, they explained that the whole sauna area was a nudist zone but you could wear a towel."

"So what did you do next?"

"We discussed it and decided that we would give it a try as we really wanted to experience the saunas. We went back and this time removed our swimwear and wrapped ourselves in our towels before going in."

I interjected "You're both very brave! It took me ages to get Jia to join me. Did you keep your towels on or not?"

He laughed "we were both very nervous and uncomfortable at the start. The first sauna we went into we both kept our towels on. It wasn't very pleasant in the heat and we kept getting strange looks from other people. Everyone else was naked and we felt out of place."

"Yes, it's funny how when you're the only one wearing something you really stand out and people notice you much more than when you're naked! The first time we went, Jia kept her towel on the whole time and didn't like it at all."

"After that first sauna we looked around and everyone we met was naked. No one seemed to care if you were fat, thin, old or young. We talked about it and decided we'd also try it and went to one of the outdoor saunas. There weren't many people so we took off our towels and lay down. It felt strange at first and we couldn't relax but after a while the heat on our naked bodies started to feel really good."

"Since you're here again I guess you ended up enjoying it!"

"Yes, after trying a few different saunas and the pools we felt really good and decided we would do it again."

"Jia and I had similar experiences; it just took me much longer to get her to try it. Now we're both hooked and would never go to a non-nude sauna again."

"This is only our third time but I think we also wouldn't want to sweat with clothes on anymore!"

"Have you been to any other saunas or just this one?"

"We've only come here but would like to try some others. Can you recommend any?"

"I can. We've been to quite a few and this is one of our favourites. Every place has something slightly different to offer. This is one of the few where you can also swim naked. Luckily for us most of the ones we like are quite close to our home. Do you live near here?"

He told me his address and I smiled and told him "That's only about half an hour from our home by car!"

We'd been in the water for quite some time. I asked Jia if she wanted to return to the sun loungers, she agreed and asked Jessica and Harry if they wanted to join us, which they did. We all left the pool together.

Harry and I walked behind the ladies and the view was stunning. I may be biased but I thought Jia had the better arse as Jessica's is much flatter. I looked over at Harry and found him enjoying the view as well; he noticed me looking at him and gave a small smile. I smiled back and we both continued watching our wives.

When we reached our loungers we found that there were no free spaces. Jia picked up our towels and we walked around until we found four others that were free. We then realized that Harry and Jessica had left their towels next to the pool. Harry said he would get them and I told him I'd join him.

During the walk back he asked "how do you feel about other men seeing your wife when she's naked?"

"It's strange but I really enjoy it and find it exciting!"

He laughed "I'm glad you said that, I feel exactly the same way!"

On the way back we continued to talk and discovered we had many common interests. We found our wives chatting, laughing and looking stunning lying naked in the sun. I said to Harry "we're both very lucky men."

We settled on the loungers and I cleverly selected the outermost chair with Harry and Jessica in the middle followed by Jia. Sitting here meant I would be looking across at the ladies whenever I spoke with Harry. We talked and rested for well over an hour before deciding to visit some of the saunas together.

Our two beautiful spouses attracted quite a bit of attention and both Harry and I enjoyed watching the reactions of the other sauna visitors as well as looking at our wives. I noticed that when Jessica bent over her breasts would swing and jiggle and that when she was upright they hung very low.

It was getting quite late when we decided to call it a day, Jessica and Harry still had to pick up their children Siyue (April) and Ming (Chris) from German lessons. On the way back to our cars we invited them to lunch at our home on the coming Sunday. During the drive home Jia told me she liked Jessica very much and she was sure they would be friends.

I was happy to hear it and said "I like Harry as well and we seem to have a lot in common, including two beautiful wives".

Jia laughed "You're a real charmer!"

A while later she asked me, "what did you think of Jessica's body?"

"It's very different to yours but also attractive. You've got the much better bottom!"

"Maybe, but I wish I had her breasts! I wonder if they were always like that or if it's from having twins and feeding?"

"They are big, especially for a Chinese woman, but her nipples are quite small and I still prefer yours!"

I knew I'd said the right thing as Jessica smiled and we continued to drive in silence before I asked "What did you think of Harry? Did you notice his cock looks about the same size as mine?"

"Yes, I was quite surprised. I always thought Chinese men had small penises like Wang!"

"I told you before that's only a myth!"

We spoke about a few other things before Jia asked "Do you think we should invite them to join us at a spa sometime? Jessica asked me about other places and I thought we could take them along once."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Harry asked me the same thing. The only problem might be that because of his job it might be difficult on weekdays."

We decided to discuss it with them on Sunday. Once we entered our house, Jia gave me a big hug and kiss before taking my hand and pulling me to our bedroom saying she needed me right now. I had no problem with that idea and we quickly stripped off our clothes before jumping on the bed together.

Jia immediately lowered her wet pussy onto my face before bending down and sucking my already hard cock deeply into her mouth. I hungrily licked and sucked her flowing juices before focusing on teasing her aroused clit. Her first orgasm came quickly and she gushed over my face, the intensity of the feeling stopped her from working on my dick but it was OK as I still had some other plans.

Once she had recovered, I moved out from underneath and straddled her thighs moving my wet cock up and down her arse crack a few times before sinking it into her pussy. She groaned and lifted her chest a bit allowing me to lean forward and grab her tits and nipples. I pumped into her slowly enjoying the tightness this position caused and looking down could see my hard cock going in and out of her smooth pussy.

I decided to take a chance and took my right hand off her breast, licking my index finger before rubbing it over her anus and pushing it in about an inch. She moaned loudly and I asked if it was OK. She replied I should just keep going. This was surprising as we had never had anal sex before. I had wanted to try it but Jia always refused and I'd never done more than rub my finger over the outside.

I pulled my finger out which caused Jia to give another loud groan before lowering her chest onto the bed and humping her behind up and down increasing the depth and speed of my penetration. Withdrawing my cock until just the tip remained inside I scooped up our juices and rubbed them into her anus before pushing a well coated finger back inside.

Jia shouted "more" so I pushed further until my entire finger was buried as far as it could go. Her arse was hot and tight and it felt amazing, I could even feel my cock moving in and out of her pussy with my fingertip. The whole length of my finger was being rhythmically squeezed and I tried to imagine how this would feel on my cock. After a few moments more Jia's orgasm hit, she screamed loudly and both her pussy and arse clamped down so tightly that I couldn't move anymore.

A few seconds later the pressure reduced only to return again giving an amazing pulsing sensation. I couldn't hold back any more and with a loud grunt, shot my load deep within her. When my cock softened it was expelled and followed by a gush of our combined juices. I slowly extracted by finger and rolled off my wife.

Jia hadn't moved so I leaned over and kissed her cheek telling her I loved her and that it had been amazing. She just groaned in response and remained on her tummy. I went to our bathroom and cleaned myself up before returning with a damp towel which I used on her. Once I was done I began kissing her buttocks and up her back.

She started giggling and rolled over onto her back. Her chest was flushed and her nipples dark and swollen. I began to kiss them but when I sucked she pushed my head away and said they were still too sensitive. I asked her "are you OK?"

"Yes, it felt amazing and I think that was my best orgasm ever!"

"Did you like my finger in your arse?"

She playfully swatted my arm "You're terrible! It felt strange at first and stung a little but when you pushed it further I had an orgasm that felt different to any I've had before."

I smiled and kissed her some more before asking "so, will you let me put something bigger there next time?"

She laughed "Maybe! I'll have to think about it."

We cuddled a while longer before falling asleep holding each other.

At breakfast the next morning I asked Jia "What made you so hot last night? You've never let my play in your arse before?"

"I'm not sure, but being around Jessica and Harry made me really horny. I think they're both really attractive."

"I see!"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No! Not at all, I like them as well and I know that Harry enjoys other men seeing his wife naked just like me!"

"Do you think we could try some other things with them once we know them better?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, stuff like we did with Bai and Wang."

I was surprised she was already thinking of taking things to this level as we had only just met them. "I don't know. We only just met them and they might not be interested. Bai and Wang have been our closest friends for a long time."

"I know, it's just that we only see Bai and Wang once or twice a year and it was so exciting having sex with them in the same room. I'd like to try it again."

"I know what you mean. Let's see how things go with Harry and Jessica on the weekend and then we decide if we want to take it any further."

The visit on Sunday of our new friends went very well. They arrived at lunchtime with their children April and Chris both 18 years old. Both kids were tall like their parents with April very slender and Chris a bit chubby. They spoke very good English and seemed well behaved. Apart from German lessons they were both taking preparation courses for foreign students before starting university.

We showed them around our house and then sat down to lunch. After eating everyone thought it would be a good idea to go for a walk by the lake and forests nearby. During the walk Harry asked me "How would you feel about visiting some other spas with us?"

"It's funny you ask as Jia and I were thinking of the same thing. We'd love to take you with us. How's your schedule at work?"

"I work full time from Monday to Wednesday but I'm flexible on Thursday and Friday. I like spending the weekend with the kids so Saturday and Sunday are not ideal."

"OK, that works for us; let's schedule something for Thursday or Friday next week. Do you know that 18 year olds can also visit the spas?"

"Yes we know. Jessica and I have spoken about this. We wouldn't mind taking them but we're not sure how they would feel about it."

"Have you ever been naked together as a family?"

"Well, in our apartment in China we only had one bathroom and it was attached to the living room so we would often see each other naked or half dressed. None of us are shy around each other but it's not the same as being naked together or with strangers."

"I see. Jia and I think it's great to introduce children to nudity early on as it's a great way to gain confidence and feel good about your body. Both of us were really shy before we started visiting saunas and we've changed a lot."

"We think the same way, but the twins are old enough now and will have to decide for themselves."

When we got back home we all sat down and discussed which spa to visit next, Jia suggested the salt spa (her favourite) and described the facilities. Both Harry and Jessica liked the sound of it and we decided we would set a date and time by text. The twins had been listening to the conversation and April asked "can we also come?"

Jessica replied "We'll talk about it later but I think we better try it first."

It had been very pleasant day and we were fast becoming closer. I arranged to meet Harry for lunch the coming Wednesday and maybe we would go for some tennis or squash after work. Jessica and Jia planned to meet on Monday for shopping and lunch followed by visit to a beauty salon.

After they left Jia said "I like how open Jessica is with the twins. We were speaking together about spas and when April asked if she and Chris could also go, Jessica said she wasn't sure and explained about the nudity."

"Yeah, I had the sense that they're a close family."

"Anyway, April asked if we had all been naked together and Jessica said yes. She told them all about how we met. I was surprised by her openness; she's not like other Chinese parents I know!"

"How did the twins react?"

"April said it sounds cool and that she had always wanted to try skinny dipping but had no chance in Beijing."

"What about Chris?"

"He didn't say much, only that he'd been to a bathhouse in China with his dad where all the men were nude and it was nothing special."

I laughed and said "He might think differently when he's surrounded by naked women! I wonder if they'll come along sometime."

"I think they might. By the way, I didn't get to speak to Jessica about anything very personal but maybe I'll have the chance on Monday. Do you think we should go to the spa on Thursday or Friday?"

"Friday is better; we can stay longer as all of us have Saturday free."

Jia agreed and sent a message to Jessica asking if Friday was OK for them. The confirmation came within a few minutes and we looked forward to the coming week.

At dinner on Monday Jia had a lot of news, she'd spent a very enjoyable day with Jessica and they'd gotten to know each other very well. They were able to talk freely the whole day as no topic had been taboo. Jessica and Harry had been married for 19 years; their first year of marriage had been great. They were both virgins when they married and had discovered the joys of sex together.

cneucpl
cneucpl
239 Followers
12