First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 12

Story Info
Friend's family day.
4.4k words
4.51
37.2k
15

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers

This is the story of our experiences in saunas and spas in Switzerland and Germany. It's a multi-part story based on true events. If you're looking for quick and hard sex look elsewhere!

*****

It had been two weeks since we had spent the night with our friends Harry and Jessica. We'd spoken on skype and Jessica and Jia had met a few times for shopping and lunch but we hadn't had the opportunity to go to a spa or see each other privately.

Jia and I discovered another spa that looked like an interesting combination of water-park/sauna and high-end spa/sauna. On a sunny Thursday we decided to go and give it a try. The drive was just under 2 hours so it was at the limit for a day trip. We arrived and took the high-end spa ticket which gave access the all the facilities. We started off in the water park which was quite small compared to the others we had visited. It had a couple of slides, a wild river, whirlpools, an inside and two outside pools.

We spent some time swimming in the pools and enjoying the park area outside. After that we went to the attached sauna. This was also not very big and only offered 3 saunas of different temperatures, a single steam room and a cold outdoor dipping pool. We tried all the facilities and decided they were OK but not as good as other spa's closer to home.

We had a light lunch in the bistro and then went to the more luxurious spa area. The facilities here were much better and included an oriental steam room, bio sauna, normal sauna, an indoor and outdoor pool and resting areas. The entire area was textile and child free and much more peaceful and relaxing than the water park part.

We felt at ease immediately and enjoyed all the available facilities. As the price is quite high, there were not many people and we thought this would be a good place for first time nude sauna visitors. Despite the long distance we felt well relaxed when we returned home and Jia called Jessica to tell her about our day. After the call she told me "Jessica said they've been talking about visiting a spa with the whole family and that this place sounds ideal."

"Yes, the luxury part was almost like a private spa today."

"I told Jessica that we basically had the place to ourselves and she said that it would be better if we joined them otherwise it won't give the twins a chance to get used to being nude with others!"

"What did you say?"

"I told her we'd be happy to take them and that she should just let us know when it suited them."

Jessica called back a few hours later and asked us if we could join them the next Friday. The twins had a day off school due to teacher training and it also just happened to be the day after their 19th birthday. Upon hearing this I told Jia we should turn it into a birthday celebration and that we would take them all to dinner on the way back from the spa.

She called Jessica back and the trip was planned. When the day arrived the weather was perfect and we drove to our friends home to pick them up. The twins seemed nervous and excited. April was asking many questions during the trip while Chris remained largely silent. I was driving with Harry sitting next to me and our two ladies in the row behind us with the twins in the last row.

One of the questions April asked was if anyone had ever makes comments about someone's body. Jessica replied "It's never happened to me, but we've only been to the nude spa a few times. Jia, what about you?"

Jia said "I only know of one time and that was at a hotel in the southern part of Switzerland."

She went on to tell them the story of the unpleasant German that had made rude comments to his wife when he thought we couldn't understand him.

April asked "What did you do?"

"It's lucky you're over 18 now otherwise I couldn't tell you!"

Everyone laughed and she launched into a detailed description of what she had done. When the story was over there was silence in the car until April and Chris burst out laughing, followed by Jessica and Harry.

Jia said "I'm sure other people discussed our bodies but they didn't do it in front of us so we would never know. Generally people take no notice or if they do they behave in a respectful fashion."

She told the twins "It's important for you both to learn this and to behave like mature adults. It's rude to stare or point and to make comments even in Chinese!"

They both replied that they understood and would follow her advice. Chris then asked the question I knew he had been dying to ask all along, it was of course if men ever got aroused and what happened.

Jia spoke up first "Of course it happens but it's unusual. Most people ignore it and the guy with the problem usually covers up with a towel until things calm down."

April laughed and said "I'm glad I'm a girl, we don't have that problem!"

Her mother replied with "That's not totally true, you can often tell by her nipples, a flushed chest or other ways when a women is aroused."

Jia then said to Chris "Don't worry about it. It's completely natural and everyone knows it's impossible for young men to control their reactions."

With all the talking time flew and we arrived at the spa at around 11AM. We unpacked the car and went inside. I purchased all day tickets for all of us at the high-end spa again and then asked our friends what they wanted to do first. Harry and Jessica told their kids they should decide as it was their special day.

April and Chris looked at each other and after a moment said they'd like to look around a bit and try the pools first. We could see that they were very nervous now and all the bravado about it being no problem being nude had suddenly disappeared.

I pointed in the direction of the changing rooms and we all headed there. Everyone was quick to get into their swimwear and emerged from the cubicles at around the same time. It was the first time Jia and I had seen the twins in swimwear and I was quite surprised that they both looked much younger than their age.

April was wearing a rather old fashioned red single piece suit that didn't seem to have any lining. Her chest was totally flat with just two large cone shaped protrusions sticking out about an inch and around 2 inches across. I tried not to stare but it was difficult as I had never seen breasts shaped like that. My eyes drifted down and I could see she was very slender with nice long and thin legs, a trace of camel toe visible at her crotch.

Chris had a similar build but without the protrusions on his chest of course! He was wearing speedo style suit that was quite snug showing a nice bulge. The twins ran ahead and I could see that April had a thin but well-shaped bottom. The rest of us let them take the lead and we followed at a slower pace.

Harry said to me "I'm glad you could join us! You know, last night we sat down together to discuss how to behave in the nude spa. Jessica and I explained the rules and described whet it was like and then we asked the twins if they had any questions. Of course both of them said no! Then today in the car they start asking all these questions!"

I laughed and told him "Come on, that's normal! I would have been too embarrassed to just ask my parents anything like that. When we were in the car it just kind of came up in the conversation so it was easier for them."

By the time we oldies arrived at the pool April and Chris were already leaving it and heading for a second run down the slides. The bumps on April's suit had become even more noticeable now that it was wet and I was really intrigued to see what she looked like naked. We swam for a bit and then rested on the sun loungers outside until the twins had enough swimming and came to join us.

As it was quite crowded in the pool area I suggested we take a quick look at the sauna and if there were too many people here we could head over to the high-end spa for their first try. Everyone agreed this was a good idea and we walk down to the sauna area.

Before getting there we noticed a queue had already formed at the entrance so we didn't bother as we could always return later if we wanted. We decided to have a light lunch and then left the water park and went over to the spa, where things were much quieter.

Upon entering the nude zone we went into the changing area and it was the moment of truth for the twins. Their parents and we casually removed our swimwear before folding and placing it in the cubbyholes. When we turned around the twins stood frozen like deer in headlights staring at all of us!

I was about to take Jia's hand and leave to give them some privacy but Jessica said "Wait!" before saying something to the twins in Chinese. After a brief look at each other they began to undress. Chris peeled of his pants revealing semi hard cock and tight balls with very little hair. He quickly balled up his costume and placed it in a cubbyhole then moved to stand next to his parents.

April was a bit slower and after getting her shoulder straps down, faced away from everyone before pulling the rest of her suit down. Once it passed her bottom she bent over to slide it down her legs. I don't think she realized that doing this would display her intimate parts quite so clearly. Her small but well-formed butt cheeks spread apart exposing her asshole and almost hairless pussy. The suit was still wet and stuck to her legs making it difficult to remove.

She remained bent over for quite a while and wiggled from side to side before finally getting it off. When she turned around she was surprised to see us all standing there watching at her. She blushed and tried to cover herself as she rolled up her wet swimsuit and placed it in a cubbyhole. I forced myself to look away from her trying to make her feel more comfortable and my eyes landed on Chris, his cock had grown and was fully erect now, pointing up almost vertically with his pink glans exposed.

I didn't blame him; in addition to his mother and Jia being naked his sister had unwittingly put on a very erotic display. I felt sorry for the twins and tried to imagine how I would have felt at their age. Harry spoke up and congratulated both of them for being so brave. I was glad he said something as it had been a bit tense. Things relaxed thereafter and we all took our towels and left the changing area.

I asked the twins what they would like to try first, as they were discussing it a middle aged couple walked passed and said hello. Their towels were hanging over their shoulders and everything was fully exposed; they were in good shape with a seamless dark tan. The women had large pendulous breasts and both of them were totally shaved. The man had a small penis but a very long and loose ball sack that swung back and forth as he walked.

April and Chris stopped talking and stared at them as they passed and I had to gently remind them it was rude to stare. April then said we should take the lead as we had the most experience. Jia suggested starting in a steam room and then moving to low heat saunas before heading for the really hot stuff. We all agreed and she led the way to the oriental steam room.

This has an unusual cocoon shape and is made of a clay like material. At the entrance we all removed our towels and hung them on the hooks provided. There was no one else inside so after hosing down the seats, the six of us were able to sit three a side. I ended up next to Jia and Chris with Jessica, April and Harry on the opposite side.

Once my eyes had adjusted to the low light and steam I was able to look at April properly without being obvious. She was leaning back and slightly turned in the direction of her mother to whom she was whispering. I could now see that she really had no breasts at all and that the two cones I had noticed earlier were actually her areolae topped by two nice nipples that looked erect.

She looked delightful and I could feel my cock twitch and swell slightly. I moved my eyes down her body and noticed that she had almost no pubic hair, just a few soft looking strands. Her body was really very girlish and I wondered if she was just a late developer or if it would remain looking this youthful. Before I got into trouble I decided to close my eyes and relax.

After a few minutes I heard some whispering coming from my right, I thought Jia was speaking to me so opened my eyes and looked over at her. She was actually whispering to Chris and although I couldn't understand what she was saying I guessed it was about his current state of arousal. I could see his penis was once again fully erect with the glans out and looking shiny. His legs were pressed tightly together and it looked like he had been trying to hold it down before it had popped free.

I was not surprised by his condition as the view on the other side was really stunning. His sexy sister and mother were both fully exposed and any normal male that was not used to seeing naked women would have faced the same dilemma. I looked over to see how his parents and sister were reacting.

Harry didn't seem to be aware as he was relaxed and had his eyes closed. Jessica was looking over with a slight smile on her lips but seemed unconcerned. April however was staring intently at her brother's cock. Her mouth was slightly open and her chest looked flushed with her nipples very much longer than before. What had looked like cones before now looked just like two funnels with inch long tubes.

Jessica caught my eye and mouthed "sorry", I smiled at her and mouthed "no problem". It had been a good call to come to here first as it gave the twins a chance to get used to the situation without their first time reactions being seen by a larger audience and causing them more embarrassment. When our time was up I noticed that Jia stood in front of Chris to help him hide his boner and that the two of them exited last.

Jia handed Chris his towel and he wrapped it around his waist effectively hiding his hard cock. The rest of us decided to keep the towels dry and headed for the showers. There three different showers in a row the first being set to a fixed cold temperature and the other two adjustable. Jia went first and had a quick cold shower before moving over to the warmer ones, next up was Jessica followed by April.

When Jia was done she indicated Harry should go next and then me. I guessed she was trying to give Chris as much time as possible and perhaps lead the ladies away before it was his turn. It was a good plan but fell apart when Jessica and April stayed behind to watch the men finish off.

When Chris's turn was up he removed his towel and handed it to his dad before stepping into the cold shower. He kept his back turned towards his mum and sister but I could see his cock was as hard as before. The poor guy stood under the icy water until it had the desired effect then he quickly jumped into the hot showers before he emerged looking relieved.

After drinking some tea we went to the relaxation area and took a brief rest. Jia asked the twins "So, did you enjoy the steam room?"

April replied first saying "I liked it a lot but it felt weird being naked!"

Chris spoke up and said "I was embarrassed and couldn't really relax."

His mother told him "Don't worry about that it's totally normal for a young man. When it's just the six of us you can just ignore it as we don't mind. If someone else is present you can just cover yourself with your towel or leave if they seem upset by it."

April giggled and in typical sisterly fashion told him "You should just grow up and be more mature!"

"Don't tease your brother! Anyway, we would all see you were also excited." Was the prompt replay from her mum.

April blushed and looked upset.

"Calm down everyone!" said Jia, "it's all normal and natural and this experience is supposed to be enjoyable and relaxing!"

I said "Come on, let's try a dry sauna" and stood up before leading the way to a bio sauna with a relatively low temperature. There were a few more people now but we were again lucky and had the sauna to ourselves. I said "Pick a place to lie down, remember the topmost benches are the hottest so beginners might want to start off lower down."

The twins took my advice and went for the lowest benches, both laying down their towels and making sure no skin touched the wood when they lay down. The rest of us went for the upper most benches and once we were settled I said we would stay around 20 minutes but if anyone felt uncomfortable they could leave earlier.

I looked down to check on the twins and saw that they had aligned themselves head to toe. They both had their eyes closed and looked relaxed with no obvious signs of arousal. Chris's cock was resting between his slightly parted legs and Aprils nipples had returned to their original cone shape. About ten minutes into our sweat, the door opened and a young, very attractive, couple stepped inside.

After greeting us they settled themselves on the middle benches across from the twins. I noticed that Chris and April were both watching them. Chris's cock began to slowly inflate. It was amusing to watch it twitch and jerk as it slowly grew. I glanced down at the couple to see if they had noticed. The guy was lying with his eyes closed but the girl was looking over towards Chris. I wondered if and how she would react.

His cock was now sticking up vertically and still pulsing as it tipped over and aimed towards his stomach. The girl gave Chris a smile before also closing her eyes. Chris caught my eye and shrugged at me unsure what to do. I winked at him and mouthed "relax" before also closing my eyes. Twenty minutes later we got up and left the sauna.

I wasn't sure if Chris had managed to get things under control as he was already wrapped in his towel. When we got to the showers Harry went in first followed by Chris. Things looked normal down below and I was happy for him. After we were all done I suggested we go for a swim in the outdoor pool. The twins were exited and quickly entered the water.

They loved the feeling of swimming naked and couldn't get enough, we didn't mind in the least as we also loved it. Quite a few people were arriving and the place was filling up. We must have swum for almost an hour before finally deciding to go to the hottest sauna. I could tell that the newbies were already feeling more comfortable as they were in no rush to cover themselves when they exited the pool.

They were chatting to each other and didn't seem to notice that apart from at least 5 or 6 others in the pool there must have been 10 people on the sun loungers that could see them. Jia suggested we rest for a bit outside to air dry and to keep our towels from getting too wet. As most of the loungers were taken we hung up our towels and walked around in the sun for a bit.

Harry had also noticed that the twins seemed more relaxed and said to them that it looked like they were finally enjoying the day. April quickly replied that it was fantastic and she loved it. She said her favourite so far was the swimming but that she was looking forward to try the really hot sauna also. Chris said he also liked the pool best and that it would be weird going back to swimming in swimwear.

Jessica said "I'm so happy to hear that, now we can plan nude trips to spas and other places as a family!"

April said "what kind of other places?"

"Well, since you enjoyed the swimming so much we could go on holiday to a nude beach resort. There are lots in Europe."

The twins both started chattering about this possibility and it was great to see how quickly they had become uninhibited. They really didn't seem to realise they weren't wearing anything and acted just as they would have wearing clothes. Once we were dry we went inside and to the hottest sauna available. The heat was incredible and after twelve minutes none of us could stand it anymore.

We left the sauna dripping with sweat and looking very flushed. The ice shower gave a real jolt to your system and we went outside again to swim and relax in the sun. It was getting close to dinner time when we all agreed we had enough and left. After changing into our clothes we left the spa and went for dinner at a nearby Italian restaurant.

cneucpl
cneucpl
240 Followers
12