First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked out of my trance when I heard my dad say "Congratulations you too for being so brave!"

I was relieved and surprised that he didn't seem to be angry and that no one said anything about my boner. Everyone started moving towards the door and wrapping themselves in towels so I did the same and felt a measure of comfort now that my hard cock was hidden from view.

Tom asked "What do you want to try first?"

I turned to Siyue "I don't know, how about you?"

She was still blushing and was about to answer when an old, very tanned, couple walked passed and said hello. They had their towels over their shoulders and were naked. I couldn't help but stare. The woman had gigantic boobs that bounced nicely as she passed by. The man's penis was smaller than mine but his balls hung down so low they swung forwards and backwards with each step like a pendulum.

"Stop staring you two!" said Tom.

I was embarrassed to be told off and I could see Siyue felt the same. She answered his earlier question by saying "Um, sorry... um, you guys are experienced at this; we'll just follow you!"

Jia said we should start in a steam room then move from lower to higher temperatures and headed there. At the door I watched as the others removed and hung their towels and did the same. My cock was no longer fully erect but it still poked forwards more than usual. Inside, the room had a round shape and was quite dark. It looked like it was made of mud! There was no one else inside and before we sat down, Jia and my mum used some hose pipes to wash the seats.

I sat next to Jia and Tom and my family sat on the other end. My relief at the darkness didn't last long because after a short time my eyes adjusted to the light and I could see everything. I was staring across at my naked mother and sister and if I looked to my side I could see Jia. My cock reacted again and was instantly fully hard. When I looked down it was staring me in the face.

I tried to cross my legs but this just rubbed the shaft in a pleasing way and made it even stiffer. I then tried to lift both legs and place my feet on the seat trapping my cock between my legs. The plan was to then lower my legs and hopefully keep my cock hidden between my legs. It was a total failure and as my feet settled on the ground my cock slipped free and popped up like it was spring-loaded. This was a disaster and I could even feel it leaking some fluid.

I looked over and was again surprised that my parents hadn't said anything. In fact my mother was looking at me with a slight smile and my father had his eyes closed. Siyue however was staring at my cock and I was afraid she was going to say something. I didn't know what to do. The tips like use a towel to cover it were useless as my towel was hanging outside and I couldn't lie on my stomach either as the seats are designed for sitting not lying!

I was considering leaving the room when Jia leaned over and whispered into my ear "Don't worry about it Ming, it's totally normal and nobody minds. Just try and relax."

I wasn't sure I believed her but tried to follow her advice. I closed my eyes for a while but all I saw in my head were images of the three naked women with me! I peeked over at the other bench and could see my dad still had his eyes closed and my mother was looking at Tom. Siyue was STILL staring at me and I could see she looked flushed and that her nipples had changed!

The cones seem to have swollen and looked darker. Where there had just been small bumps at the tips before there were now two tubes that looked like the tip of my pinky! They were about 2cm long and pointed slightly downwards. She must be as excited as I am! I desperately wanted to pinch and suck on those things but of course this could never happen. I looked down at her lap but couldn't see anything as her legs were pressed together tightly.

This was torture and not at all as I had imagined it would be. What if someone else came in here? How would I be able to look my family in the eye again? I closed my eyes and prayed it would soon be over.

It felt like hours before I heard movement. I opened my eyes and everyone was getting up. Jia stood before me and let the rest of them leave. I was grateful to her for trying to help and hid myself as best I could. When we were outside Jia handed me my towel and I quickly wrapped it around myself. The others didn't bother and I soon realised why as my towel was now soaked with my sweat.

It was time for a shower and I was shocked to see that they were just in a row with no stalls at all. I didn't have anywhere to hide. I held back and Jia went first. Seeing her wash herself was a delight and my mood improved again. I couldn't get a handle on how I felt. This was the worst and best day of my life at the same time! I hated it but on the other hand I was so glad to be here. At this rate I'd have a mental breakdown.

Jia arranged for me to go after my mum and Siyue and I was again glad for her help. When I removed my towel my cock was as hard as before and I stepped under the cold water shower. It was absolutely freezing and I just stood facing the wall for as long as I could stand it. It worked and I felt a reduction in pressure down below.

I was shivering and quickly stepped into the warmer water that now felt boiling hot. When I was done I turned around and noticed that the three ladies were still here and watching us. I took my sweaty towel and wrapped it around as we waited for Dad and Tom to finish.

We went for a rest and some tea and Jia asked Siyue and me if had we enjoyed ourselves. I wasn't sure what to say and was relieved when Siyue spoke first. She said she enjoyed it but it was weird being nude. That was the understatement of the century! It was my turn now and I decided to be honest and said "I was embarrassed and couldn't relax."

My mother said I shouldn't worry as my reaction is normal for a young man and then she repeated the useless tips about what to do if it happened again.

Siyue had to make a silly comment and said "Grow up and be more mature!". I was about to say something nasty back when my mother crossly told her not to tease me and that everyone had seen that she was also excited. I smiled inwardly and could see Siyue blush and look embarrassed. Ha-ha payback!

Jia told everyone to relax and that this was supposed to be fun and relaxing, then Tom suggested we try one of the low heat dry saunas. On the way there I noticed that there were more people around than before but we were lucky again and the sauna was empty.

On the advice of Tom, Siyue and I took the lowest benches. I carefully arranged my towel to make sure I wouldn't drip on the wood and lay down. Siyue did the same and I was made sure not to watch her in case I lost control again. Her head was by my feet and luckily I couldn't see her unless I sat up. The old folks lay down on the upper benches and I was glad that from where I was I couldn't see any interesting body parts.

I finally began to relax and it felt really good to feel the heat increase and the sweat begin to flow. I was starting to understand why people enjoyed this experience so much. It wasn't long before my calm was again shattered. The door opened and a beautiful young women and some guy stepped inside.

They said hello and started arranging their towels on the middle bench across from me. I couldn't help myself and stared at the girl. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Long blond hair, a slender and quite pale body with medium sized breasts and nice big pink nipples. She's totally hairless and has small pink lips that part slightly when she moves around. Her ass is just as good as Jia's and I'm in love!

Of course the result of this was another boner. I felt my cock twitch and jerk as it slowly raised itself off my balls and began its journey. It wasn't long before it was lying on my stomach and pulsing. I risked a glance at the girl and she was looking at me! BUSTED. I feared the worst but she just gave me a small smile and then closed her eyes. I couldn't believe how lucky I was and felt elated. I looked around to see if anyone else had noticed and saw Tom looking at me. I shrugged and he mouthed "relax" and then closed his eyes.

We left before the couple on the other side and they didn't react to our departure. I took a last good look at the beautiful girl and then made sure I was the first one out. We had another shower and Tom suggested the outside pools. Swimming naked is fantastic and even though there are lots of people around I somehow don't care anymore. I had great fun messing around with Siyue and didn't notice even I was naked anymore.

Seeing all the naked bodies around was great but it suddenly just felt normal and I didn't wasn't getting aroused anymore. I suddenly realised that being naked is just natural and doesn't just mean sex. This was easily the absolute best day of my life!

I told my dad that swimming naked is my favourite and that I can't imagine wearing a swimsuit again. My mother said that if we both enjoy being nude we could plan a nude family holiday.

There was talk about nude beaches and resorts we could visit but I wasn't listening closely anymore. One thing that did sound interesting was a story my mother told about a water park my parents had visited with Jia and Tom that had special evenings where everything was nude! I pictured riding slides naked and hoped we'd be able to do this once.

The rest of the day passed quickly and I loved seeing all the different types of people. Not everyone is attractive but they're still interesting to look at. Of course I fell in love a few more times before it was already time to leave! We went for dinner at an Italian restaurant and then I fell asleep during the drive home.

My mother was shaking my shoulder and telling me to get out of the car. I thanked Jia and Tom for the great day and drowsily walked into our home. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed before getting undressed and collapsing into bed naked.

I was jolted out of my sleep by a loud moan. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming and I sat up in bed to listen. Sure enough I heard it again. I recognized it as my mother, I'd heard this sound before but not quite as clearly. I got out of bed and went to my door, carefully opened it and peered into the corridor. It was empty but I could see a light from my parent's room.

Their door wasn't totally closed which explained the increased volume. With my door open the sounds were even clearer. It sounded so sexy and I felt my cock stiffening. I knew I shouldn't but I just couldn't resist getting closer and maybe even taking a peek.

After checking Siyue's door was closed I crept along the hallway until I was at my parent's door. I knew that if they were in bed I could safely peek inside and they wouldn't be able to see me. I took a deep breath and did it.

The light on my dad's nightstand was on and provided more than enough illumination to see what was going on in detail. It was beautiful. My mother was lying on her back facing the ceiling. Her legs were bent at the knees and spread apart. My dad had his face buried in the fur between her legs and his hands were squeezing her large breasts. Her nipples were bright red and much bigger then I remembered them being earlier today.

I almost shrieked as I felt a hand touch my back. Spinning around I saw Siyue standing behind me naked. She whispered "Let me look as well!"

I moved to the side a bit and she crouched down. We both peered into the room just as my father lifted his face off my mother's pussy. I could clearly see wet pink flesh and a darker tunnel as her parted legs had opened the previously closed slit. I knew we shouldn't be watching this but I couldn't bring myself to move away. I looked down and realized that Siyue's head was just in front of my hard cock, if she turned it would be right in her face!

I returned my focus to the action in the bedroom. My father was moving up my mother's body and I could see his hairy balls hanging down. They kissed passionately and I heard my mother tell him to lie on his back. He rolled off her and I felt Siyue stiffen as his big erection came into view. His cock was bigger than mine and really looked impressive. Siyue moved back slightly and I felt her hair touch the underside of my cock.

My cock pulsed and I felt a small spurt of liquid leak down my shaft and drip onto her hair. God - she'll kill me if she realizes! Mum was moving and I watched as she first sat up and then started crawling over dad. Her heavy breasts were scraping over his body and when her face reached his penis she opened her mouth and slid it inside.

In this position it was possible for her to see us if she looked up so Siyue and I moved back even further. My cock was now buried in her long hair and she turned to see what was pushing against her. My cock slid across her hair leaving a trail of liquid before it bumped into her ear and then came to rest against her nose. I pulled back fearing the worst and a long strand of pre cum hung between us.

I thought she would freak-out but she just smiled at me then turned around and we both continued to watch our parents making love. Mum now had the whole length of dad's cock in her mouth and was sucking so strongly I could see her cheeks collapse. She began bobbing her head and I watched her lips move up and down his shaft. My cock throbbed and I almost came as I tried to imagine how this must feel.

I felt Siyue's head bump against my cock and looking down I could see her hand rubbing between her legs! I could also smell an unusual but very appealing aroma. I can't describe the scent but it was incredibly arousing and made my penis swell even more. I was desperate to jerk off but I didn't dare touch myself as I feared I would just explode.

I heard a muffled moan from dad and then he said something I couldn't understand. Mum released his dick and sat up looking right at us! Siyue and I froze - shit, we're in for it now! But nothing happened and she continued as if we weren't there. She positioned herself over dad's cock, then reached down and lifted the wet and shiny shaft until the tip was nestled in her pussy.

Both her and dad groaned loudly as she slowly sank down burying his cock deep inside her. She started bouncing up and down rapidly. I could see his cock going in and out and there was a wet sucking sound followed by what sounded like a slap as her buttocks hit him on the down stroke. Even her breasts were adding to the collection of sounds as they made a clapping sound each time they lifted and dropped on her chest.

This was just too much and I had to grab my cock and start pumping it with a matching rhythm. Siyue started to make soft keening sounds and I knew she was probably as close to coming as me. Luckily the noise my parents were making covered the sounds of our pleasure and they continued uninterrupted.

Mum suddenly leant forwards and started riding dad even faster, she was moaning continually and then suddenly froze and screamed. I could see dad's hips jerk and thrust upwards a few times before he also groaned and relaxed. The limit of my control had been reached and I could feel my cock was about to explode. I used my left hand to try and catch what I knew would be a big load. With a stifled cry I orgasmed and despite my best efforts a lot of my come splattered over Siyue's head and shoulders.

I stepped back from the door and looked down at my sister. I hadn't noticed it but she must also have come as she'd stopped rubbing herself and was creeping back from the doorway. I stepped into the adjoining bathroom and grabbed a towel to wipe my hands and still dripping cock. Siyue came in as I was wiping myself and took another towel to dry her hand and wipe between her legs.

We looked at each other and I used my towel to wipe the sticky liquid from her hair and shoulders. "Sorry about that but I couldn't help it!" I whispered.

She whispered back "It's OK don't worry about it."

Without another word we both left the bathroom and returned to our rooms.

I lay awake for quite a while thinking about what had just happened. I was ashamed of what I'd done and that I'd violated my parents privacy but at the same time I was glad I'd watched. I was incredible and I'd never imagined how passionate making love could be. It was nothing like pornos on the internet and I couldn't wait to find someone I could do it with.

The next morning I got up late and could hear my parents as they ate breakfast. I was afraid to go down but decided I'd have to face them sometime. As I got dressed I mentally prepared myself for what would happen. When I entered the kitchen the first surprise was that they were both sitting at the table naked! The second was that my mother looked at me and smiled before saying "Sorry about this but we feel so comfortable being naked we want to make this a nudist household!"

My dad added "You and Siyue don't have to join in, but from now on your mother and I will be naked whenever possible."

"um, OK..." I stammered as I took some cereal and milk before sitting down at the table. I was waiting for someone to say something about last night but we just spoke about normal stuff.

A gasp from the doorway signalled Siyue's arrival, mum and dad gave her the same speech about our new nudist household and she mumbled a similar reply as me before getting some food and joining us. It ended up being quite a normal breakfast apart from the nudity and after a while I didn't even notice that anymore.

After dad left the kitchen, Siyue and I were clearing up the dishes when mum said "I hope you both enjoyed last night!" before following dad out.

I asked Siyue "Do you think she saw us?"

"I don't know. She probably already took out her contact lenses and she wasn't wearing glasses, plus the light wasn't very good..."

"But why did she just ask us if we enjoyed last night?"

"No clue. Maybe she did see us but doesn't mind."

"Or... maybe she even wanted us to see them! Why did they leave the door open?"

"Oh god, I didn't even think of that!"

After a brief silence I said "Well, whatever, I'm just glad we're not in trouble!"

"Me too! What do you think about this nudist household stuff?"

"It's OK, since yesterday I don't care about being naked anymore! What about you?"

"Same, but we'll have to be careful whenever we bring friends home!"

I laughed "You're right about that."

I returned to my room and thought about the events this morning. I decided I would join in with the home nudity and wondered if Siyue would make the same decision...

12