First Time Nude Sauna Pt. 14

Story Info
Chen's boyfriend.
14.1k words
4.63
35.8k
15

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers

It was July when we had a surprise email from Jia's sister Chen. She was asking if she could visit us again, this time with her new boyfriend! We of course said they were welcome and should just pick a date before mid-August as we were planning to go on holiday abroad then. Chen replied that she would check with her boyfriend and get back to us soon.

Jia immediately called her mum (Fan) on skype to ask about the new man in her sister's life. The Norwegian she had hooked up with after returning for her holiday had already left China so we guessed this must be someone new. Fan answered her call and I left the room while they chatted in Chinese.

It was almost an hour before Jia came to find me and tell me all the news. Apparently the new guy (Derick) is from Hong Kong but has lived in Beijing for a couple of years. He's quite a bit older than Chen and Fan was worried about the age gap. She'd met him a few times and he seemed pleasant enough but she was glad to hear that Jia would have an opportunity to get to know him better.

Jia was excited and the next day an email arrived from Chen saying they could come in two weeks and would like to stay with us for a week before going to Italy or France. The date was fine for us and Jia let her know it was OK.

"I wonder what he's like?" Jia asked me.

"Well you'll find out soon enough!"

"Do you think Chen will want to go to a spa when he's here?"

"I have no clue, why don't you ask her now and then we can plan something."

Jia followed my advice and wrote to Chen asking if she wanted to visit a spa while she was here. The reply came the next day and Chen wrote that she had spoken to Derick and he wasn't too keen. She told Jia not to make any plans yet.

Jia wasn't happy with the news.

"Look, not everyone likes saunas and spas and if she told him they were nude he might have been even more put off! I remember a certain lady that used to call it disgusting!" I told her.

"That's not funny. Once I saw what it was like I changed my mind, so if he never tries it he won't ever know."

"It wasn't that easy to change your mind!"

"Well, this is different. Anyway, I'll tell Chen that we could go without him if he doesn't want to join us."

"Fair enough. Just don't push too much, it's her boyfriend remember!"

Jia wrote to Chen again but we didn't receive a reply. A week later they chatted on skype. Chen confirmed their arrival time and told Jia that Derick still wasn't keen but had agreed to go along if he didn't have to be naked.

I said to Jia "At least the three of us can go and who knows, maybe he'll change his mind when we're there."

She didn't reply but I could tell she was a bit disappointed. Poor Derick had already managed to made a negative impression on Jia even before she met him!

Time passed quickly and before we knew it we were already heading to the airport to pick them up. It was a very warm and sunny day and even in the evening the temperature was high. During the drive I reminded Jia to take it easy on Derick and to give him a chance.

"I will, don't worry. I just hope he at least gives it a go. If there's one thing I hate it's when someone says they don't like something without even trying it."

"You mean like me and some Chinese dishes?"

She laughed "Exactly!"

Soon we were standing at the arrivals area waiting for our guests to emerge. It took a while but we finally spotted Chen. She looked quite different from last time we'd seen her, she was dressed very fashionably in a rather short skirt, a white shirt and thin jacket and her hair style had changed. When she saw us waving she rushed over hugging and kissing Jia before giving me the same treatment. During my hug I thought I could feel her nipples poke into my chest and I wondered if she was wearing a bra.

After the greeting ritual was over she turned around and waved at a man I presumed was Derick. He was pushing both their suitcases and approached us slowly. As Fan had mentioned he was quite a bit older then Chen and looked to be a few years older than me. He was about the same height as Chen, of slim stature and wearing thick glasses and a suit. He seemed overdressed for the temperature but I suppose he was used to much warmer climes.

Jia moved to hug him but he just stuck out his hand. It was one of those typically awkward moments you sometimes have when meeting people for the first time. After shaking Jia's hand he did the same to me.

I asked "How was your flight?"

Chen replied "It was fine, not too full thank god."

I took one case from Derick and we headed to the car park. Jia began to chat with Chen in Chinese so I tried to make conversation with Derick. "Have you been to Switzerland before?"

"No."

"How about anywhere else in Europe?"

"Just the UK."

"How about other places?"

"Singapore and Hong Kong. Australia once."

"OK, anyway I hope you enjoy your holiday, Switzerland is beautiful and I'm sure you'll enjoy France!"

"Yes."

I could tell that this was going to be difficult. Maybe he needed to recover from the journey.

The conversation during our drive home was equally one sided with Jia and I asking questions and getting one word replies from Derick. He never asked us anything and Chen took over most of the dialogue.

When we arrived home it was already after 10PM. We unloaded the car and I took their luggage to the room Jia had prepared for them. Chen then surprised us by saying she had forgotten to mention that Derick would need his own room. Jia quickly prepared the bed in our other guest room and when everything was ready Jia told them they could get up whenever they felt like it the next morning as we would take it easy and relax.

Chen said "Great, I'll use the bathroom first and then go to sleep. I know from last time that I'll probably wake up quite early."

Derick didn't respond so Jia and I withdrew to our bedroom and prepared for the night.

"I don't like him at all!" Jia said as soon as our door closed. "He barely talks and never asks anything about anyone. And what's with the separate bedroom? Do you think they have booked single rooms for the rest of their holiday?"

"I agree he's not the easiest person to talk to. Maybe he just takes a while to get to know new people."

"He's never going to get to know anyone if he can't have a normal conversation. I just don't like him. Chen can do better; I wonder what she likes about him?"

"Give him another chance; maybe he's just tired from the trip or something."

"Hmmm, maybe. I wonder if they've had sex yet. You know what; I can't sleep without some answers. I'm going to talk to Chen now."

"Are you sure, she wanted to get some sleep?"

"It won't take long." With that she left the room.

I undressed and used the bathroom and as I was walking towards our bed the door opened and Jia came back in. "That was quick! I thought you'd be longer."

"I didn't get a chance to speak to her! I was about to knock when I heard some groaning sounds and then noticed the door to Derick's room was open. I listened for a while and could just hear some moans and Derick saying "yes" and "carry on" in Chinese!

"At least that answered one of your questions!"

"Yes, but now I have even more! If they're having sex, why don't they sleep together?"

"Well, it looks like you'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out. Whatever's going on it seems to be good for Chen, she looks great and seems to be happy."

"So you fancy my sister now do you?"

"Hey, I just said she looks good and she's dressing better!"

"I know, I was just teasing you. She looked sexy today and I don't think she was even wearing a bra! Last time we saw her she was dressed and acted like a nun!" Jia undressed while she was talking and then went to the bathroom.

"What shall we do tomorrow?"

"I don't know. It depends on when they wake up. We could go to the lake and rent a boat or swim."

Jia finished up and came out of the bathroom. I looked at her sleek and in my eyes perfect body. Her nipples were erect as usual and I could detect some glistening moisture between her thighs. "You look fantastic!"

She smiled and struck a pose; using her hands to push her small breasts together and making her already stiff nipples poke out even more. "I think Chen is sexier, she's got bigger breasts and those giant nipples."

"Stop talking nonsense and get over here!" I pulled back the blanket showing her my erect penis "Look at what you're doing to me."

She smiled again and climbed onto the foot of the bed before sliding her body seductively along my legs until her face reached my groin. She buried her face in my balls and slowly licked them before moving up my shaft and taking my cock into her mouth. I groaned and all to soon she released my cock and slid further up to kiss me. I won't bother describing what happened next in detail; suffice to say that despite my warnings that we had guests in the house, Jia was louder than ever!

We woke up to beautiful weather the next morning. It was still quite early and we were about to head downstairs for some breakfast naked as was our habit. Luckily we remembered our visitors and grabbed some robes before leaving the room. In the hallway we noticed that both Chen's and Derick's doors were closed and presumed they were still sleeping.

In the kitchen we made some coffee and prepared a simple meal of yoghurt and cereal. While we were eating we heard someone come down the stairs and Chen appeared wearing a silk nighty and nothing else. I felt my penis swell as I could clearly see the shape of her huge nipples moving about freely. The fabric was so translucent that I could even make out their colour.

I was glad I was wearing the robe as I recalled the sensation of sucking on them. Things got even worse when she reached up into a kitchen cupboard to grab a cup and the movement caused her short nighty to rise up revealing half of her curvy backside.

Jia noticed me staring and gave me a wink and a smile. I knew she didn't mind but I still felt guilty for looking and focused my attention elsewhere. It was better anyway as I don't think Derick would be been impressed to find me sitting here with a boner while staring at his girlfriend!

Chen sat down to join us sipping her tea. I asked "Is Derick up?"

"No, I think he's still asleep."

"Did you have a good rest?"

"Yes, but as usual I woke up really early and just lay around."

Jia said "Do you want to eat something or wait for Derick?"

Chen stretched her arms up and yawned. I couldn't help but look at the twin brown protrusions as they shifted below the fabric. She caught me looking and gave me a smile making me think she's teasing on purpose.

"I'll wait for him I'm not really hungry yet."

I wasn't surprised by Jia's next question as I knew she'd been waiting all night.

"So, tell us about Derick. Where did you meet? Why do you like him? Is it serious? Why don't you sleep together?"

Chen laughed "Slow down sister! One question at a time."

"Sorry, I wanted to ask you last night but you were busy!"

Chen blushed and said "Well it sounded like you were busy as well!"

It was Jia's turn to blush and I said "I told you to keep it down! Hope Derick didn't mind?"

"No, he was already back in his room sleeping when Jia started howling!"

"I do NOT howl, and don't try and change the subject."

"OK, OK. I met Derick through work about a month ago. His company sells equipment and we're one of his customers. Eirik had just left for Norway and I was feeling lonely. Derick approached me and asked why I was looking sad."

"I see."

"Don't make it sound weird. He's very nice when you get to know him and he's really intelligent. Anyway, we went out for drinks after the party and then a few days later he invited me to dinner. We had a good time and started to see each other regularly."

"OK, I know you're having sex but do you love him, is it serious?"

"We're not having sex!"

"But last night I heard him in your room!"

She looked at me and then switched to Chinese for her answer.

"Come on, you don't have to hide anything from Tom and you've got nothing to be ashamed of."

"I know but it's still embarrassing. Anyway, we haven't slept together yet, I just suck him."

"But what about you?"

"What do you mean, what about me?"

"I mean what does he do for you?"

"Nothing yet, but I like sucking him and we're just taking it slowly. He's a bit old fashioned! He's never even seen me naked yet and I think it's romantic."

"Old fashioned! More like pre-historic. He's just using you for his own pleasure!"

"No, it's not like that. I like giving him pleasure and I think we're going to get closer during this trip."

I could tell Jia was about to let loose with more and quickly interjected "Look Jia, its Chen's life and her decision. Don't tell her what to do unless she asks for your advice."

Jia calmed a bit "I just don't like it and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Don't worry sister, I'm happy."

We heard a sound from upstairs and move the conversation to safer topics. Soon Derick came downstairs dressed in another formal suit and mumbled "Good morning". Chen quickly jumped up to make him some breakfast. I could tell he wasn't happy with her choice of clothing and said something to her in Chinese.

Chen replied in Chinese and I could see Jia was about to say something so I quickly tapped her leg under the table and shook my head. She swallowed her comment but I knew she wasn't please with whatever he'd said.

"So Derick, how did you sleep, was everything OK?" I asked.

"Yes it was fine."

Jia got up and went to help Chen. I tried to continue the conversation by saying "We were thinking of going to the lake and maybe rent a boat or swim. It looks like it's going to be another hot day."

"Ok, that's fine."

I was really getting frustrated and was relieved when the ladies came back to the table. Jia leaned over placing some salt and pepper on the table before Derick and I could see her robe had loosened and now gaped open revealing her breasts and nipples and maybe more. I glanced at Derick and could see he'd noticed - he was staring intently at the view and even licked his lips.

At least he was human I thought "Is there anything special you'd like to do during your holiday Derick?"

"Not really."

It looked like I wasn't going to get anything more than two word answers so I decided to stay silent and see if Chen or Jia would get him to open up. After Chen put a plate of eggs and some bread in front of Derick she said "I'm going to change quickly" before heading upstairs.

Derick began to eat in silence but when Jia again leaned forward putting a basket containing bread onto the table his fork froze on the way to his mouth as his eyes digested the view. Jia then took a seat opposite him and rested her chin on her hand as she drank some tea. Her robe was still loose and you could see the slight curve of one tiny breast but nothing more.

"So what do you do for a living Derick?" Jia asked.

Derick snapped out of his trance and resumed eating before he answered "I have my own company".

"I see, Chen told me her company is one of your customers. What do you sell?"

"Office equipment."

"So you're originally from Hong Kong?"

"Yes."

"I hope you don't mind my asking but how old are you?"

"54"

"Have you been married before?"

"I'm divorced."

"Oh, sorry about that, how long were you married?"

"15 years."

"Do you have any children?"

"No."

"When did you get divorced?"

"Last year."

I looked and Jia and struggled to supress my smile. Her attempts at getting a conversation going were as hopeless as mine! Jia noticed my look and reached over placing her hand on mine. The movement caused her robe to open further and to reveal her entire left breast and her erect nipple. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Derick freeze mid mouthful and it excited me to see him staring at my wife's tit.

Jia said "Tom, let's go and get dressed so we can leave as soon as Derick's finished eating."

She released my hand and stood up. After making sure my somewhat stiff penis was covered I also rose and followed her upstairs. We met Chen coming down wearing a pair of shorts and another t-shirt. I could still see the impressions of her large nipples but this time they were covered by what looked like a pink bra.

"I put my swim suit on already in case we go into the water."

"Good idea. Can you tell Derick he should change into something more comfortable and if he wants to swim he should bring some trunks."

"OK."

When we got to the bedroom I grabbed Jia and gave her a kiss "you're a real tease!"

She laughed and said "you noticed then?"

"Of course I bloody noticed! Even Derick almost choked on his breakfast a few times."

"I wish he'd choked, I hate that man! When he came down he told Chen she should go and get dressed and not parade around half naked. I just don't see why she likes him."

"I'm struggling to make sense of it as well. Maybe she got hurt by Eirik and he met her when she was vulnerable?"

"Maybe. Anyway, I'm going to make him as uncomfortable as he makes us. Will you help?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well he seems to be a prude and since her last visit we know Chen likes to be naked around others. So my plan is for the three of us to be naked as much as possible around him."

"Umm... OK, so how are you going to do it?"

"Easy, for the first step we won't put on our swimwear under our clothes. So if we end up swimming we'll have to change first. Of course after the swim we won't want to wear wet swimsuits so we'll have to strip and dry."

"Sounds good to me - I'm in!"

"Depending on how it goes we could also start being naked at home like we usually are. If he doesn't like it he can go to a hotel."

We packed our towels and suits and after putting on a minimum amount of clothing went downstairs. Jia was wearing a thin t-shirt and a short skirt without a bra or undies. The shirt was quite loose but very soft so it moulded itself to her tiny curves and her prominent nipples were easily seen. I also noticed that Jia had taken her smallest bikini. It was made of a thin white mesh material and is completely unlined. The coverage was minimal with the top being two triangles slightly wider than her nipples and the bottom a triangle about 3 inches at its widest part, the rest was just strings. Its best feature by far was that it's basically see thru when wet!

Chen was already waiting at the door and Jia told her we'd taken some extra towels for the two of them. I added some refreshments and snacks to our bag as Derick came down. He still looked like he was going to the office but at least was wearing somewhat more casual pants as well as a short sleeved shirt.

We drove the short distance to the lake and then walked through a park until we got to the water. Chen was gushing about the beautiful view and how green everything was. Derick mumbled a few words but remained largely silent. I asked "Do you want to swim here or should we rent a boat and go onto the lake?"

"What do you think Derick?" Chen asked.

"You decide."

"OK, then let's get a boat."

I said "You can wait here and I'll go and rent a pedalo and then bring it over." I pointed to the small pier about 50 yards away "They have these four seaters with a slide that are quite fun."

Jia said "Get changed before you go so you don't get all sweaty." She reached into our bag and took out my trunks.

There were quite a few people around but luckily in Switzerland it's not that unusual to see people changing lakeside. I took off my shirt and then removed my sandals before dropping my shorts. Derick and Chen were watching me but as soon as my dick was visible Derick turned around and faced the water. Jia handed me my trunks and packed my clothes and shoes as I put them on. I said "I won't be long" before taking some money and heading to the pier.

cneucpl
cneucpl
241 Followers