First Time Office Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your finger in deeper. I love you, darling. Put your finger in."

I spat again directly at the hole. Coconut oil would have been better but in the office you can't find that. I pushed my right middle finger inside again. This time the whole finger went inside easily. I spat on the opening with my finger inside. I slowly then pulled out my finger. Lucky again was telling me not to remove the finger. Now I put my forefinger and the middle finger inside together. I could see he had noticed the increase in thickness. He was enjoying the pain. I could even get the smell of shit which made me spit more saliva into his hole. In another minute I had put three of my fingers in. Lucky was certainly a virgin, but love-making came naturally to him. I wondered how much girls would have enjoyed sex with him.

I knew all this was being caught in the CCTV camera just near my cabin door. But I also knew that no one really went through hours of footage unless there was some kind of felony committed for which the footage needs to checked. And Lucky himself was the boss in the matter. I didn't know what would happen when he joined the admin team next month. Then perhaps I wouldn't be able to have sex in the office. Well, that was for another day. He was moaning so loud almost rhythmical to my finger push as if it was some kind of hip-hop music. He again started to say something in the midst of his moaning.

"Sir, can you put your dick into my hole. I am really loving this. Can you please do that sir."

I was any way ready for that as my dick was throbbing after an hour of excitement ready to thrust into any hole. I nodded at him and said softly, "let me try."

I removed my fingers from his arse hole and stretched his legs. His whole body had become so flexible after the one hour act. His body temperature was also unusually high. I slowly turned him around in the sofa. The moment Lucky stopped moaning I could feel the eerie silence in the room. I thought to myself, how much noise we make when we enjoy sex. I massaged his back for some time as my hands went down his buttocks. He just turned his head towards me and spoke in a harsh tone which was very unlike him.

"Sir, please mount on me. I want your dick inside me. This is the best experience I ever have had."

I liked his choice of words. I slowly mounted his back and gave him a wet kiss on his neck. He started moaning softly again. I have never fucked a guy before and didn't know how to enter his arse because cheeks of his buttocks had completely covered his arse hole. My dick was still throbbing and frantically searching for the hole.

"Sir, separate the cheeks and shove your dick in. Do it fast sir, I can't wait."

Lucky's desperation was evident. He had even given up on his polite behaviour now. I knew it would get rough if I did not serve him the way he wanted it. I slid down from his body. He kneeled on the floor with his pitch dark well-shaped buttocks ready for my assault. I kneeled behind him, leaned on him with my dick trying to drive a wedge in his arse. I pressed his chest with both my hands. Lucky seemed to genuinely enjoy gay sex so much that I wondered if he ever tried all these stunts with a girl. Then he slowed bend forward stretching his arse hole even as he separated his legs. I bend down and spat on his clearly visible hole after separating the cheeks. The opening of the arse crack was red, almost blood-shot. I did not know if it was because I had fingered him or because he was excited. I spat a lot of saliva on my dick and slowly inserted it between the cheeks.

I was surprised that my dick went into the hole smoothly without any resistance. I then started to pump into him holding him tightly bend over the sofa. He started to moan loudly like never before. I looked up at the time on the wall clock. It was close to 8 pm. I was sure that the whole building would be empty at this hour. Lucky could as well scream loudly with the doors and windows open and not a soul would notice. He shifted his position every now and then, probably because of pain or discomfiture. I did not ask him about it as I was getting ready to cum. In another 10 minutes I started to ejaculate inside his arse.

The moment Lucky knew that I was cumming, he quickly pulled himself apart and my dick was left hanging with a lot of cum and Lucky's shit over it. My dick was also smelling of shit now. That made us both spit on my dick at the same time. He quickly turned around and started sucking my cock which was still cumming its last few drops. But he had not swallowed the cum and the shit. I had not had sex or masturbated for the last one month and the whole lot was too much for him to handle. I thought he would throw up but he did not.

He suddenly pushed me back and I fell over with my legs bend at the knee. He mounted on me still moaning under his breath. His dick was erect like a rock. I thought he was going to fuck me now. But his face was close to mine even as his hands had impaled my head to the floor. His legs were spread over my legs and he had a wild instinctive hard look on his face. No one could recognise him as Lucky any more. He started to kiss me after holding me under his weight and strength. He was certainly more powerful than I was at that moment. I knew I could do nothing as his animal instincts had taken over. It was written all over his face. I lay there immobile without daring to move. I wanted to know what he was up to.

Lucky was lying over me holding my face straight with both his hands, his torso over mine and his legs making sure I couldn't move. He then started to kiss me with all the cum and shit from his mouth flowing into mine. I was completely paralysed. I tried avoiding his mouth as the saliva, the cum and the shit were mixed well in his kiss. But he would have none of it. He thrust his mouth into mine and spat the whole thing into my mouth. My jaws were closed and there was no chance that he could open my mouth to spit all that into my mouth, but his kiss was ferocious. I could taste my cum and his shit, as slowly his tongue started to play in my mouth. I was still trying to keep my mouth tightly shut but by now his fingers were exploring my mouth. Almost half of the cum, the shit and the saliva was already inside my mouth.

The taste was strange - my cum tasted like coconut water, his shit tasted like decayed food and his saliva was salty. But Lucky seemed to enjoy the taste. I knew the only way to extricate myself was to talk him out of it. I turned my head sideways and spat on the floor. It was almost a glass full. It was brown in colour. I was worried about jaundice now. A few years ago I had licked a friend's arse passionately but after that was waylaid for over four months with jaundice.

I turned my head again to spit but he held my head straight up and pressed my cheeks with his right hand fingers. He was certainly more powerful than me. The pain was unbearable. I opened my mouth to relieve the pain. He immediately spat another glass full of his liquid into my open mouth. Again I turned sideways and spat on the floor. The whole liquid mess on the floor was now flowing inwards of my collar and hair. Lucky was still not ready to leave me. He was kissing me furiously. I knew that even if I tried not to swallow the mess a lot had already entered my system. He was enjoying my plight. He seemed to be having a fetish for sex slave, I thought. Finally I spoke slowly but firmly.

"Lucky, get up and I will give you a blow job. But first I have to wash my mouth." The saliva from my mouth was still flowing out from the sides and he was licking my face and taking in the mess. I continued, "Lucky, you will get sick if you do that.:

Lucky smiled and kept licking my cheeks. He spoke but his desperation was still there.

"Sir, I love you so much. I never thought sex with you will be so good. Now go and wash your mouth. You will have to give me a blow job. My dick is about to explode."

I moved him sideways and slid from under him. I got up with a lot of strain and slowly walked to the washroom. After about five minutes I came back wearing a new pair of jeans and T-shirt. I had a shower. He was still lying on the floor holding his erect dick. I spoke to him with some surprise in my voice.

"Did you cum? I can see that you still have an erection."

Lucky contained a guffaw.

"Please sir, suck my cock now. I waited for almost a year for this, but I never knew it would be so good. I have fucked at least a dozen girls but nothing comes in comparison to this. I love and owe you so much."

I bend down and removed both his hands from his dick. I started to suck him. His dick was much harder than mine. It was a stone and almost hurting my gums. I hoped he didn't swing his six-inch cock at me. I continued sucking him, the fresh taste of precum was exhilarating. I licked his balls and again licked his arse hole. It still tasted of my cum and his shit. I couldn't care less any more. Even as I was exploring his arse hole he pulled my hair to make my mouth come near his dick. Again, his voice was rough.

"Suck my cock, darling. Come on, quick. I can't stand it any longer. My balls are aching."

I sucked his cock for more than ten minutes. Just as I was about to go down to his balls his dick started to throb wildly. I knew he was close to climax. He was breathing heavy, moaning, holding my head with both the hands unusually tight as if to rip apart my head. Finally when he came it was also almost a glass full like mine. The cum was as hot as his body temperature. It was thicker than mine and tasted exactly like coconut flower. I savoured the taste in my mouth for a long time and then licked his entire dick length and balls clean. His cum was so tasty and I licked every bit of it. If a medical test was done on him at that time there would be no sign of any cum anywhere near his dick and balls. I got up and moved to the bath again. When I was back after about ten minutes I was shocked to see that Lucky had changed to informal clothes after a shower and also cleaned up the floor. There was no sign of anything that happened just minutes ago.

"Lucky, go pick up my clothes from the washroom and put them in the washer-drier before anyone finds out. Also delete three hours from the footage of all cameras in the office immediately."

"Yes, sir, I have already done that," he said pointing to his iPad on the table. I raised my eyebrows as if in an act and said, "I am already impressed by your efficiency. You have passed the test for the admin department job!"

Lucky was suddenly tentative in his speech almost as if he was trying to say something that he wasn't so sure of.

"Sir, I am sorry for being rough with you when we were having sex. I don't know why I am like that. When I enjoy the sex I become a monster. I am really sorry. I won't even mind getting another job if you take offence at my behaviour. I am absolutely sorry."

"Are you saying you have never behaved like this before?"

"Only once before when I had sex with a girl for the first time in school when I was in ninth standard."

"Oh, that only proves that we are best of friends, darling. I simply don't mind because I enjoyed every moment of it. Now let's go home. I have to cook and I am expecting friends at my place for a late night drinking session, but I am not sure."

I had not forgotten about the Punjabi dhaba. He seemed to be oblivious about the dhaba food after the eventful evening. Lucky was still in a daze. I didn't remind him about it. I needed to think about the consequences of having sex with a man in the office. My whole career could come crashing down. Lucky walked towards me after staring at me for a long time.

"Thank you so much for being considerate, sir. I thought I will lose my job and more importantly, I would lose you."

I held his hands and looked straight into his eyes. "I promise you, we will be best of friends for life."

I kissed his forehead to bid him good bye. "I will see you on Monday with Sourabh. I am not letting you go anywhere far from me," I said with a wink and turned to leave. I knew he would lock my room and leave in another 10 minutes. But Lucky pulled me and held my face with both hands and kissed me on my lips for a long time. I sensed that he was now getting romantically involved with me. I could taste his saliva. His kiss was always so wet. I could sense my erection coming on again. I pressed my hand on his trouser to check if he was having the same. Not surprisingly his dick was also hard. I turned to leave before his animal instincts took over again.

12