First Time Out!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is that," I thought as I tried to rub the sleep out of my eyes. "Oh shit, it's the phone.

I picked up the telephone. "Hel ... hello," I said.

"Good Morning Ms. West," the voice said on the ear piece of the phone. "The young lady told us to give you a wake up call at 8 a.m., ma'am."

"Who," I answered.

"The young lady that stopped at the desk this morning," came the reply.

"Oh, ok ... ah, thank you," I answered.

I again tried to get my orientation ... tried to remember where I was as I shook the feelings of sleep out of my head. Then I began to remember ... remember last night. I turned to look for Penny but the bed was empty. I sat up on the bed and looked around the room. I looked where Penny had left her luggage on the luggage bench, but it wasn't there. The closet door was opened but all I saw were my clothes ... none of Penny's.

"Hell," I thought to myself, "what the hell ... I must have been dreaming ... no, no, it couldn't be a dream ... could it?"

I got out of bed. I was naked. "Let's see," I tried to think. "What did I do with my bra and panties?" I walked toward the bathroom. As I opened the door the first thing I saw was my bra hanging on the shower door ... my panties were on the floor. "Yes," I thought to myself. "Yes, I'm sure that girl was here ... wasn't she." I looked at the bathroom mirror. There appeared to be some kind of a note taped to the mirror. I went over and retrieved the note and began to read:

"Good Morning my sweet Dottie ... my girlfriend called at 6 a.m. this morning. She was stuck in traffic last night and was late getting to the airport. She found out from the cab desk that I had gone on with you to the Hilton. She is downstairs now waiting for me. You were sleeping so soundly I didn't want to disturb you my sweet lady. Dottie honey, thank you for the use of your room last night. And baby, thank you for making love to me last night. You made me feel wonderful. My email address is at the bottom of this note just in case you want to get to know me better. I love you darling ... Penny."

Tears filled my eyes. Yes, it did happen. Yes, I did make love to precious Penny. No, the tears weren't tears of regret. They were tears of joy. "Oh my God," I thought to myself, "do I want to know her better ... yes, yes, yes," I shouted in the bathroom. "Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!"

12