First Time Sexter

Story Info
Wife tries sexting to revive passion in her marriage.
7.4k words
4.23
38.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia & Matt were an everyday couple in their late 30's. She worked part time in nursing and he worked in a local factory. They had been married for nearly ten years and their lives had been in a bit of a rut for several of those years. Matt had only recently found a new job following a spell of unemployment after he was made redundant so money was always tight. It was a hum drum existence, struggling to makes end meet from pay check to pay check. None more so than their sex life. Julia and Matt met in their mid 20's and although their sex life had never been anything amazing but they were happy it was never what you could call boring. But the stresses of everyday life had taken its toll and the spark had certainly gone.

Julia had a higher libido than Matt and his long hours and various shift pattern left him exhausted and uninterested in sex. Julia had to resort to erotic fiction and her trusty dildo for her only sexual release. This could not continue for much longer. Although Julia was sympatric and understood that Matt was exhausted from work she needed more than a book and a toy. Especially after hearing stories from her friends about their sex lives and how they managed to spice things up with their husbands to keep things fresh in the bedroom. and they all had kids to look after as well. Julia couldn't have children so they didn't have that complication or excuse.

Julia didn't know what to do make a difference. She was never particularly forward sexually and had never done anything like this before. One idea that did stick in Julia's mind was sexting. Her friend Sarah told her that she sent naughty texts and even pictures to her husband while he was at work and how it had worked so well.

"He is never late home from work after seeing what is waiting for him at home. In fact many a time he has left early sighting an emergency at home when the only emergency was his need to fuck me." She was never one to mince her words, "and the sex is amazing of course," Sarah said with a wry smile on her face.

Julia thought that this could be a great and fun way to add a bit of zing and decided to put her plan in action. Matt had a run of late shifts and they always night owls so she thought it would a good time. So one night she decided to give it a go. Things didn't go as she had hoped. Most of her texts went unanswered and the ones that did only got a terse response. "Babe I'm at work and really busy" or just "What the hell are you on about." Julia was not only disappointed because it didn't work but she felt frustrated because it felt like she had been rebuffed and shot down. She didn't want to talk to Matt about it as she felt too embarrassed about it. After speaking to Sarah on the phone about it she said that she should try it again as maybe she had just caught him on a bad day. So the next night she tried again only to get the same result. Julia was getting annoyed by the lack of results.

The next day Julia met up with Sarah for lunch and she confided in her about how it hadn't worked. "I don't understand, it always works for me, give me your phone" Sarah demanded. " I need to see what you're sending him." She looked at Julia's 'naughty' texts for a few minutes." So where are the sexy messages then?" she snorted.

"They are the sexy messages" Julia replied defensively.

"Hunny these are not sexy. You might as well be asking whether he wants chips or mash for dinner! You'll never get anywhere with these, here check these out."

Sarah was always much more confident sexually. Some would say aggressive even but she thought it would be good to see what kind of messages she sent. Sarah handed Julia her phone so she could she her messages. The first one she read made her eyes bulge in surprise. The second one made her almost choke on her coffee. "You can check out the pics if you like." Julia looked apprehensive, the texts were rude enough she could only imagine what the pics would be like. "Go on" Sarah pushed. Julia opened one up. She was relieved to see she that it only a picture of Sarah wearing some sexy lingerie. She looked hot on the pic, Julia had always thought that Sarah had a great body. I could do that she thought.

"Nic pic Sarah, if I was a man I wouldn't say no!" Julia laughed.

"Thanks, but that's nothing try some more."

Julia opened more pictures, one at a time, each of them getting more and more sexual. Julia was getting a little more uncomfortable with each picture. Not only was she looking at ever increasingly sexual pictures of her best friend but she didn't think that she would ever be brave enough to do anything like this. However she was strangely getting slightly turned on at the same time. Then she opened one pic, it took her a few seconds to work out exactly what it was a picture of. She squinted her eyes in confusion before turning the phone the opposite way.

"OH MY GOD', is that what I think it is?" she spurted out. Sarah noticed what picture she was looking at and giggled.

"Oh yes, it's my dildo" she replied.

"It's not what it is I'm shocked at, its where it is positioned" Julia said handing Sarah the phone back, almost in disgust. "You really send these to Clive?"

"Of course I do, babe there's one thing you need to understand about men, they are simple creatures and a bit dim, sometimes you do need a sledge hammer to crack a walnut."

"This is all a bit too much, I'm not sure I'm at all comfortable doing anything like that" Julia said.

"COMFORTABLE?...COMFORTABLE?" Sarah asked sternly." A sofa should be comfortable, a onesie should be comfortable, a sex life should be exciting, passionate, exhilarating."

"Well, this lunch has been very eye opening indeed. Oh is that the time I need to get back" Julia said.

"Ok babe" Sarah replied, "I know that this might be a bit much for what you're used to but remember what they say. If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got. And if I can give you one piece of advice, once you've reach the line at which you're 'comfortable' with and then move it ...then move it again and keep moving it until you get what you want!" Julia nodded in an unconvincing way. "And if you still have reservations then have a couple of glasses of wine. If I remember rightly wine always used to loosen you up eh Julia?"

They hugged each other said goodbye and parted company. All the way home Julia was thinking, she couldn't quite take everything in. Could she ever do anything like Sarah had done?

After getting home and tidying up the house and doing herself some dinner Julia decided to have a shower. She stepped under the hot water and closed her eyes. All she could see was the image of Sarah's wet and soap covered body. It was one of the pictures she had seen on Sarah's phone. She did have a great body. She kept thinking about that image, not in a lesbian way but she tried to put herself in Clive's shoes and how he felt getting pics like that sent to him. And he obviously enjoyed it by all accounts. And if today has taught her anything it as the power that an image could have. The thought of all this sent some twinges through her body.

She applies some wash to her skin and worked her hands up and down her body. She rubbed the suds into her breasts, her nipples had become quite sensitive. Her soapy hands roamed every inch as she gave herself the most sensual of washes. Eventually rising up her outer, then inner thighs before finally arriving at her lips and rubbing her clit up and down. Her breathing became deep and irregular, her mouth became dry. She sighed and moaned quietly as she stoked he clit. Her finger sliding up and down the slit of her lips as her pussy grew wetter and wetter (and not from the shower). Simultaneously sliding her finger into her whilst slowly worker at her clit. One finger became two inside her cunt. Gradually getting faster and faster until an intense orgasm rippled through her body.

After finishing up in the bathroom she found herself sitting at the table staring at her phone. She was desperate for more than a couple of fingers inside her but she was full of hesitation. She poured herself a glass of wine and virtually downed it. "OK," she thought, "what am I comfortable with?" Remembering what Sarah had said she thought she would start somewhere she was comfortable and see how far she could move that 'line'. Well sending pictures of herself in sexy lingerie seemed ok. She headed for the bedroom to raid her knickers drawer. After about a minute of searching all she could see was normal everyday underwear, nothing sexy at all. It had been some time since she had worn anything sex she couldn't even remember what she had or even if it would still fit. Julia was nowhere near big, she was still very much slender but she was always slim in her younger years and had put on a few pounds over the years. She finally found some bits right at the bottom of the drawer.

She pulled them all out and laid them on the bed. She had a few bits but set after set of bra and knickers were tried on and set after set was way too small. "How did I even fit in these?" she wondered. Eventually she tried on an all white set. It was tight but was bearable. In fact the bra pushed her breast up ad together giving her a lovely looking cleavage. And after looking at yourself in the full length mirror the knickers seems to have the same effect on her arse making it seem very pert. Julia was rather impressed with how she looked. The set also came with a matching suspender belt and stockings. She finished dressing herself and checked herself out in the mirror again. She really felt chuffed with herself. she had never looked so sexy, she thought. She had never taken pictures of herself before so it took a few tries before she got the hang of it. She took quite a few pics in different poses until she had at least 3 or 4 she was happy with. After another glass of wine she felt brave enough to send Matt the first picture and await his response. She waited and waited and waited but no reply, so she sent another 2 pics and waited again. Finally she got a response.

"Who's the woman? Why are you sending me these pictures?"

Confused she wondered if Matt was joking and if not how he couldn't recognise his own wife. It had been a while since he had seen her looking anything like this but still. She looked again at the pictures and then twigged that she had actually cut her head off in every one. Still surely it was obviously her, after all why would she send Matt pictures of a random woman? Sarah was right about men being dim.

"It's me silly" she wrote.

"Oh shit, when are these photos from?" Matt replied.

"I took them myself tonight, you like?" Julia asked. She followed that up with what she thought was the sexist pic of the lot.

"Yes babe, very nice indeed" came the reply.

"You want to see more?" Julia asked. She was disappointed with the response.

"Hun I'm at work" but her sadness was short lived as a few seconds later this was followed by another message saying "but yes please."

This gave Julia a real boost, she knew that she had peaked Matt's interest. Now she had to move that comfort line to keep that interest going. She went back to the bedroom and took some more pics, slightly more provocative and sexy with each one.

"Wow Jules, these pics are great. My break is in 30 minutes, I'll be all yours then" wrote Matt.

"Ok babe" she replied.

Now was the time to take things to the next level and truly get him on the hook. 25 minutes and another large glass of wine later she sent Matt a close up picture of her bare breasts with the message "What would you like to do to these?" She had deliberately timed it so that when Matt went on his break and got his phone out it would be the first thing he saw.

"What the fuck babe? What's gotten into you? What's all this about?" Matt replied.

Julia responded sternly "tell me Matt, what would you do if these breasts were in front of you right now?"

Matt got the message loud and clear. "Ok babe, I would gently caress and squeeze those breasts with my big warm hands. I would kiss and lick those nipples until they were nice and hard then I would give them a good suck". Followed by the question "is that what you want me to say?"

Julia was pleased with this first effort but she knew he could do much better. "It's not a bad start babe" she replied. She then laid on the bed, put the phone between her legs and took a picture of her exposed pussy and sent that with the message "how about this? What would like to do to this?"

"Blimey Julia you're not messing about." Followed shortly with another text. "I would run my tongue along your lips and lick your clit until your pussy was nice and wet. I would slide my finger inside you and slowly finger fuck you until you came."

"You're getting better Matt," Julia purred to herself. She was getting wet reading Matt's replies. She bent over the bed on all fours and took a shot of her pussy and arse in the full length mirror and sent that with the message "what would you like to do to me now?"

"Firstly I would squeeze those butt cheeks nice and gently. I would lick your pussy up and down, rubbing your clit. I would slide my hard cock inside your wet pussy and fuck you from behind. First slowly, getting faster and faster until you cum and scream my name." Matt was clearly getting the hang of this but wasn't quite expecting the next reply. Matt's word were all good and well but Julia needed some visual stimulus as well.

"Now it's you turn Matt!" she texted.

"What do you mean?" Came the reply.

"I want to see your cock right now" Julia demanded.

"Babe I'm at work, how am I going to do that?" Matt enquired.

"Matt, get yourself to the toilet and take a picture of your hard cock. I need to see it" again Julia demanded.

It was hard, rock hard in fact. Matt wasn't even sure if he would be able to walk to the toilet without it being obvious he had a massive boner. Luckily the canteen wasn't busy . He waited until he thought the coast was clear enough and headed straight to the toilet and into a cubicle and took a picture of his fully erect penis. He sent it to Julia, just the picture, no words.

"That is a fine looking cock hun. Don't you want to know what I would like to do with it?" she asked.

"Oh shit, sorry babe. What would you like to do with my hard cock?"

"Firstly I would stroke it and caress it with my hands. Then I would run my tongue up and down your shaft until it was nice and wet. I would like the tip with my tongue, then open my lips and slowly take you into my mouth a bit at a time until my mouth was full and slide my lips up and down your shaft."

"Fucking hell" Matt thought . He was super turned on, his cock was like a lead pipe in his hand reading his wife's words.

Suddenly came a bang on the door, "Matt? You gonna be in there all night? Or you gonna come out and do some work?" Matt go the shock of his life. It was his colleague Stan.

"Shit look at the time" Matt thought. He was already late back from his break. He managed to stuff his still hard cock into his trousers, carefully doing up his zip and left the cubicle. After washing his hands he managed to send one last message to Julia. "Very hot babe but got to go, already late xx."

"Ok babe see you when you get home" Julia wrote back giggling to herself.

She wasn't sure if it was possible to tell if someone was flustered form text but Julia was sure that Matt certainly was. But she wasn't finished with him yet. She knew that he would be able to check his phone again until he finished work so she decided to leave him a little gift to come back to. She sent several more pictures, the dirtiest yet. The first one was her holding her dildo in her hands pretending to wank it off with the message "wish this your cock." The second pictures was a close up of her pussy as she slide 2 fingers inside her with the message "wish these were your fingers." The third picture was again a close up of her pussy but this time her fingers were replaced with her dildo again with the message "wish this was your cock." The last one was of her mouth around her dildo as if she was giving it a blow job again with the message "wish this was your cock."

"That will do nicely" She thought grinning to herself like a Cheshire cat. Then came the sudden realisation that had not given any thought what so ever to what she was going to do when he got home. After all it would be pretty pointless doing all that she had only to give him standard everyday sex when he got home. She only had a couple of hours to come up with an idea. Julia pondered and racked her brain thinking of something special, anything he would really enjoy. She then remembered that a few months ago Matt went to a strip / lap dance club for the stag do of their friend James. She recalled that he came home very happy and rather amorous which she mainly put down to the alcohol. But thinking about what he had said about the night he did mention the girls in the sexy outfits, most of whom she remembered him saying to be blonde and eastern European. She did ask at the time whether or not he had a private dance but he said he didn't have enough money and seemed rather disappointed with fact Julia didn't mind any of this, she knew that Matt was as loyal as they come and she had no problems with him going to places like this and letting his hair down. Not that he did it very often as he couldn't afford to. But this gave Julia the prefect idea...she would give Matt her own private dance followed by 'extras'.

"Hmm, what can I wear?" she thought. The lingerie was sorted but she want to look exactly the same as she had in the photos so she needed something else. She started to look through her wardrobe and as before anything that was vaguely sexy simply wouldn't fit her anymore. She eventually discovered a short chequered skirt that she had worn on Sue's hen night, she was James's fiancée. Julia had gone over to Sue's and gotten changed there before they went out clubbing dressed as school girls. She thought it was just a tacky attempt for the girls to try and regain some youth and she wasn't totally comfortable with the idea at the time but it ended up being a great night. The outfit was completed by a shirt, blazer and a silly blonde wig (as Sue was blonde) but she had obviously brought the skirt home by mistake.

She tried it on and it actually looked really nice, especially with the lingerie. And on its own without the rest of the hen do outfit looked fine. She tried on an old plain white blouse that she found hanging up, which like the bra was slightly too small but like the bra it squeezed her breasts in all the right ways and accentuated her cleavage even more. She checked herself out in the mirror, "perfect" she thought, "he won't know what hit him." The wig looked a bit rough but after some brushing and styling she actually got it looked good. She now had only an hour before Matt would be home and as her creative juices, as well as some more wine, flowed she thought of ways to continue the tease upon his return.

Matt finally reached home, he wasn't quite sure how. He didn't remember anything of the journey as his mind was obviously elsewhere. He was both excited and apprehensive about what to expect, he didn't normally like surprises. He turned the key, opened the door and slowly walked into the hallway. He was half expecting to be 'set upon' the second he walked through the door, however nothing happened. He looked around and noticed a note on the floor. He bent down picked it up and read it. "Go to the bathroom." He did what the note said and went upstairs to the bathroom. After reaching it he discovered another note on the door.

"Leave your clothes here and enjoy a nice hot bath" it read. Again he did what the note said. He stripped in the hallway, left his work clothes in a pile outside the bathroom and proceeded to enter the bath. The water was perfect, hot with just a few bubbles. He sighed with pleasure as he soaked his aching body. He almost didn't want to get, but after he did finally get out and dry himself down he wrapped the towel around his midriff and left the now steamy bathroom. Laying on the floor in the hallway was now Matt's favourite suit, his 'James Bond' suit as he liked to call it. A real black tie outfit with matching tie and another note saying "get dressed and meet me in the lounge." Well if Julia was going to play the role of a high class stripper she at least wanted Matt to look like a customer of a high class strip club...like he had just arrived from a casino. He got dressed into his suit, done up his tie and made his way to the lounge.

12