First Time Sharing Pt. 02

Story Info
My husband shares me with our neighbors.
2.5k words
4.37
82.2k
48
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steverl
steverl
368 Followers

Steve said, "okay", and began taking off my blindfold. I learned later from Steve that he had sometime earlier asked Chad if he was interested in helping us live out one of our fantasies. Chad was our neighbor and was about 10 years younger than us. He was nice looking and very much a gentleman, and I previously mentioned that he was a source of Steve's and my fantasies and role playing. Some of Steve's and my most exciting times together were when we talked about Chad joining us while we were making love.

Sometimes Steve even asked me to call him "Chad" when his cock was buried in me, which always seemed to make both of us cum extra hard. It never failed to add another layer of excitement to our lovemaking.

Steve confessed that he would often masturbate alone when traveling to thoughts of Chad and me, or all three of us together. And I have to admit that I would also masturbate to thoughts of Chad, if he only knew that he was the source of many of our orgasms.

As Steve and I grew more comfortable with expressing our fantasies, he began to think about expanding our experiences by including another, although I had told Steve that I didn't think I could do this.

When Steve told Chad that he was the source of one of our fantasies and asked if he might be interested in joining us sometime, Chad apparently admitted to Steve that he was attracted to me also, and had also fantasized about me. What a turn on, to know that another man is thinking of you when masturbating or making love, thinking of you when they orgasm, imagining it's you that they're cumming inside of. It makes me hot just to think of it.

Chad said he was very flattered and it was exciting to think of doing this, but he was concerned about his live-in girlfriend Janelle. Steve told Chad that he didn't want us to do anything that would harm our friendship or his relationship with Janelle, so he told Chad to just take some time to think about it and let him know if he was ever interested.

A couple days later, Chad told Steve that he discussed it with Janelle, and she not only told Chad she was cool with him joining us, but she was interested in joining us also. Chad also said they then had one of the hottest lovemaking sessions they've had in a long time.

This added a new twist to what Steve had in mind. Janelle was younger than Chad, which meant she was quite a lot younger than us. She was attractive and friendly, but we really didn't know her well, and she had never been a source of our mutual fantasies. It was always Chad in our fantasies, either alone with me, or Steve and Chad together with me.

Steve, as I think is true for many guys, is turned on by the thought of watching women make love to each other, and we had watched lesbian porn together. When Steve asked me what I thought about when masturbating, I admitted that I'd thought about women as well as men, but I'd never told him if what I was masturbating to was watching other women together, or thinking about me with another woman.

This was enough for Steve and Chad to devise a plan for Chad to join us first, and then for Janelle to join in when they both had me so hot I couldn't say no.

So when Steve removed my blindfold, I immediately saw Chad and Steve both naked on either side of me, and looked down between my legs to see Janelle, with a warm and desirous smile, and big lovely eyes looking up at me.

Before Steve could untie me, Janelle moved up my body, covering first my tummy with light soft kisses, then my rib cage, and finally my breasts, moving from one to the other, gently squeezing and caressing my breasts with her hands, while also lightly kissing them with her soft lips, and finally enveloping each nipple in her warm moist mouth and gently rolling each nipple beneath her full wet tongue. After lingering on my breasts and nipples, she then moved higher, kissing my upper chest and neck, first one side of my neck then the other, then moving to my ears as she suckled my earlobes. I was again melting beneath her touch and kisses, and when she was at my head level, her pubic mound naturally aligned between my still spread legs and she began a natural gentle rocking of her hips, causing our now sensitive and engorged clits to meet and kiss each other.

No woman had ever touched me like this, but after the closeness the three of us had just shared, and remembering how she had moments earlier brought me off with her touch and her mouth, I was just lying there, accepting the continuation of her gentle womanly touch, and I began to warm all over again.

She covered my face with light kisses, barely missing my lips as our noses lightly caressed each other, until her lips lingered at mine. She lightly brushed her lips over mine, then she lightly kissed the corner of my mouth. Her lips softly moved to my upper lip, gently cradling it between her lips, lightly running it back and forth between her lips, and then moving to do the same with my lower lip. I just lay there, letting her kiss me, enjoying the softness, gentleness, yet eagerness of this first woman's kiss. Her lips were much softer than any I had ever kissed.

Steve loves watching women kiss when we watch porn together, he says it looks so soft and sweet. I had wondered what it would be like to kiss one of those women in the videos, but this was better than I ever imagined. Janelle began to then gently move her lips over mine, kissing me and seemingly asking my lips to respond, and they did. We began to lightly kiss and move our mouths together, until I felt her tongue softly emerge and lightly stroke my lips. My lips parted slowly as her tongue entered my mouth, beginning to taste me, softly caressing my inner mouth, searching for my tongue. Our tongues met and tasted each other gently as our lips formed a seal.

We were oblivious to anything else except the connection between our mouths and the exploring of mouths with our tongues. Our mouths then mutually opened wide as they clung to each other, lips still locked, and she deeply buried her tongue in my mouth. My lips closed around her tongue, wanting to feel the texture, the thickness, the probing wetness. I sucked her tongue deep, wanting to swallow it all the way down to my pussy, licking circles around her tongue with my own. We kissed deeply like this for a moment, her tongue then slowly withdrawing back into her own mouth, and my tongue now following, wanting to touch, to taste, to feel the wetness of her mouth as she had just felt mine.

When my tongue met her lips, she gently closed around my tongue, sucking and drawing it into her mouth as though it belonged there. She tasted so good, different than a man, she tasted like a woman, her lips and tongue softer, with a faint feminine flavor. My tongue explored her mouth, wanting to touch and taste every corner and every surface as she had tasted me. Steve and I just love to kiss. One of our favorite things to do is for me to fuck in and out of his mouth with my tongue as he is filling me with his cock. This connection is so erotic for us, he is in me at one end and I am in him at the other. We often cum like this, it is so hot having Steve cum while he's moaning and sucking my tongue, knowing that I'm bringing him this pleasure.

Her lips then closed and she began sucking my tongue as I began to fuck her mouth, in and out, as I do with Steve. By this time we were both flushed and aroused, our pussies now rubbing together more firmly as I kissed and fucked her mouth deeply with my tongue. She sucked me into her, as though her mouth were a pussy and my tongue were a cock, and we were fucking each other with our mouths. I had cum enormously earlier, but not Janelle, and she was now ready. She broke our kiss and began to move up my body.

I knew what she wanted as she rose to her knees and placed one leg on each side of my head, looked down into my eyes, and said, "please."

I had asked Steve earlier to untie me, but this all happened so quickly after he removed my blindfold, that Steve and Chad just sat and watched Janelle take me. I now again said, more urgently this time, "untie me."

Steve and Chad moved quickly to release me from my restraints, and I moved my hands up to grasp Janelle's waist, holding her there as I looked up at her moist pussy, now just inches above my face.

Steve loves eating my pussy, and I love him to eat me. He tells me how pretty my pussy is, and he's even taken pics of it with his phone so we can look at it together. We've watched one woman licking another up close on-line, so I've seen a lot of pussies with Steve on our iPad or TV, and I've looked at my own pussy, but I've never been this close to a pussy, even my own. Janelle is a brunette so she had a dark sparse closely trimmed pussy patch above a lightly hooded clit between delicate softly spreading labia. She was barely opening, and I could see the delicate moist pink of her inner lips surrounded by her slightly darker outer lips. She was aroused and very moist, and her smell was delicate but full of arousal.

I gently pulled her waist and lowered her pussy to just above my mouth, and I extended my tongue to lightly lick her pussy lips. They were so soft and delicate, and the taste was light, feminine, and arousing to me.

Janelle shuddered at my touch, grasped the headboard, and said, "oh god!"

She then began to quiver as my tongue lightly traced over her lips, then gently sucking one lip into my mouth as I gently tongued it and then doing the same with the other side. I wondered what she tasted like inside, so I then extended my tongue, lifted my head, and slowly inserted my tongue barely into her pussy. I barely moved it around to gather her flavor, and Janelle moaned again and was breathing heavy. After holding my tongue there for a moment, I lifted my head further, burying my tongue into her fully until my lips met hers in a deep tongue probing mouth to pussy kiss.

"Oh my god," moaned Janelle, "that feels so so good!"

Janelle was trying to be as still as possible but her body involuntarily shuddered and her hips couldn't hold still as she began to slightly rock back and forth in a slight fucking motion. I still hadn't touched her clit, but I wanted to. My upper lip began to just graze her clit as she moved back and forth with my tongue still inside her and my mouth deeply kissing her pussy in the same way I had kissed her mouth only moments earlier. I then moved my mouth higher, withdrew my tongue, and began to very lightly lick and swirl around her sweet little clit, never quite making direct contact, but softly and faintly grazing it with each pass of my tongue.

Janelle then began to buck uncontrollably, forcing contact between her clit and my tongue, and gritting her teeth she said, "oh my gosh you're going to make me cum."

I then extended my tongue fully against my chin and placed it broadly against her clit, her pussy jumped and she reached down and held my head in her hands as she fucked her clit back and forth across my tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm coming in your mouth right now," she exclaimed as she continued to buck and spasm on my mouth.

I could feel her pussy clench and then pulse on my mouth. God, now I know why my husband loves this so much. I continued to let her ride my mouth as she moaned loudly while cumming, and I then licked and buried my tongue as deeply as possible, feeling her pussy pulse around it. I couldn't believe I had just made her cum with my mouth.

Her orgasm seemed so prolonged and her breathing was quick and raspy as though she just ran a marathon, and her body was shaking uncontrollably. Her moans eventually turned to quick whimpers as her breathing slowed and her body began to calm. I felt her body that just a moment earlier was so strong and vibrant with her orgasm go weak as she slowly came down from her high.

She limply rolled off me to lie by my side on the bed, still trying to catch her breath, and looking into my eyes said, "oh my god that was so fucking amazing."

"It felt amazing to me too," I said, gently hugging her and stroking her back and hair as she continued to calm down.

We had been so focused on each other and so overcome by the experience that we completely forgot about the guys. We now looked at Steve on one side of the bed and Chad on the other, both naked with wide eyes and appearing to be in a daze over what they just witnessed.

Steve looked at me, a little out of breath himself, and with a hard cock in hand said, "that was the most exciting thing I have ever seen, you two are amazing, that was so beautiful."

Chad echoed Steve's remarks, and for the first time that evening, I took notice of a fully naked Chad in my bedroom. I began to slowly eye his naked body from head to toe, my gaze lingering on his hard and throbbing manhood, the cock that Steve and I had fantasized about many times during our lovemaking. I then shifted my eyes to his, seeing his desire for me, and knowing that he saw in my eyes that same desire for him.

Although I had cum earlier, my feasting on Janelle along with the naked men in our room had me now wanting more.

Steve knew my state of renewed arousal and saw my hungry gaze at Chad and said, "Chad, would you help Susan and me live out another fantasy?"

Chad replied, "what do you have in mind?"

Steve told Chad that one of our biggest fantasies is to share me with another man, both of them kissing me, both suckling my nipples, both taking turns with their cocks in my mouth and in my pussy, both making me cum, and both filling me with spurting semen.

My body immediately flushed hearing what Steve had in mind, as though I was feeling what Steve was saying, and my breath quickened in anticipation of what was to come.

steverl
steverl
368 Followers