First Time Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Lin," he said, "You don't have to be worried about anything. With a body like that, you'll turn on any man. Certainly me," he added, nodding towards his own crotch, where the outline of his erection was still clearly visible through his boxers.

Lin smiled shyly, probably not used to receiving compliments about her body. "I'm glad you like the way I look, David. Although it's hard to believe you think I'm attractive when beauties like Ashley and Stephanie are sitting topless across from you."

"What can I say, I'm a lucky guy, getting to play strip poker with three hot women. And without having to be careful not to upset a significant other," he said, winking at Michael.

"Do you think I'm that insecure?" Stephanie asked, "Michael can ogle these two all he likes. It's not like he's going to leave me for either for them, we're living together. And I'm not going to hold back either. In fact, I'm taking your boxers now, David. Come on, Lin, deal us the next hand."

As David looked at the cards he had received, he realized that Stephanie's threat might well become truth. He had a pretty bad hand, with only low numbers and a single queen. He chose to take four new cards, but didn't manage to pair off his queen. However, he did receive an ace, so there remained a sliver of hope that he might not have the lowest nothing hand.

Michael had him soundly beat, laying down a full house, and Ashley and Lin both showed pairs, looking relieved when David put down his hand. Stephanie aimed an evil smile at David.

"I'm really sorry about this David," she said, putting down her cards one by one. 5 of hearts, 6 of hearts, 7 of hearts, 8 of hearts,... David heart sank. It looked like she had managed to get a straight flush, which meant that he had lost the hand, and the game. It looked like he would be the first one to get completely naked.

Michael snorted with laughter when Stephanie finally put down her final card, the jack of clubs.

"Told you I was sorry about this", she said, looking at David, who was looking utterly bewildered. "And I was just hoping to get you to freak out a bit before the inevitable happened. And it looks like it worked."

"Yeah, you had me really worried for a moment", David conceded, "but however you break me the news that you're going to take your panties off, I'm glad with the end result. And glad that I could still win this game, of course, and let you all do my bidding for a while."

"Don't get too cocky, Dave," Michael said, "pun intended, by the way. You've been down to just that pair of boxers for an awfully long time, and Lin and I have still got two items to go. You're not going to win this."

"I don't know," David said, "since everyone has about the same chance of losing a hand, I might get lucky. Ashley's been topless for longer than me, and I seem to recall that you once lost three hands in a row. That might happen again.

"What are you two doing?" Ashley interjected, "You've finally managed to get a girl in a position where she needs to take off her last piece of underwear, and you two start stalling? Come on, Steph, we want to see the goods."

"All right, all right," Stephanie said, "I will not be known as a coward who shies away from a challenge."

She stood up, and this time she didn't make much of a show of it. She merely hooked her fingers behind the waistband of her blue boy shorts, and bending over, turning 90 degrees sideways to avoid hitting the table in the process, pulled them down and stepped easily out of it. As she stood up again, David could see she a dark triangle of pubic hair above a shaven pussy. Apparently her red hair came out of a bottle, as it didn't match the color of her pubic hair.

Stephanie sat down again, her bare breasts bouncing slightly with the movement, the nipples hard as a testament to her excitement. She grabbed the cards and started dealing, not wanting the only one to be completely naked.

She won the next hand, avoiding to get a dare straight away, but unfortunately for her, it was Lin who lost. David didn't mind one bit, though, as he could keep his boxers on for at least another round, and Lin was going to lose another piece of clothing, probably her bra. The other girls had chosen to go topless before bottomless, and he saw no reason why Lin should be any different.

"If we're all going to end up naked anyway, there's no point in trying to hide them," she said, unfastening her bra, and letting it drop to the floor. "You'll be disappointed, though, after seeing Ashley and Stephanie's boobs."

David saw where her insecurities were coming from. She had indeed small breasts, an a-cup, or maybe a small b, but they were nicely formed. There was no sag in them whatsoever, they formed a nice mound for her nipples, which were small and dark. On her slender body, her breasts were a perfect fit, so while David understood her insecurity, he thought it was rather unnecessary.

"There's no need to be shy about your breasts, Lin. While they are indeed not very big, they are very pretty. If I were your boyfriend, I know I wouldn't be able to stop looking at them."

"And now you're unhappy because I'm the one who gets to look at them all the time, while you're stuck to her side?" Michael teased.

"Hey, the side view ain't bad either," David replied, sliding the cards to Michael, "and I've got a great view of your girl's girls too."

Michael chuckled, not jealous about the fact that David openly admitted to ogling his girl.

"Look all you want, but I'm the one taking her to bed tonight."

"Unless the dares get really wild," Ashley interjected, drawing all eyes. She was leaning back in her chair, which lifted her perfect breasts even more, nipples pointing almost towards the ceiling.

"I know I have some interesting ideas for dares, and who knows, if David wins he'll ask for a night with Stephanie."

"Hey, I didn't agree to swinging, especially as there is no other couple to swing with!" Michael exclaimed.

"You agreed to play, it was even your idea," Ashley retorted, "it's not my fault if you didn't think this through. And I wouldn't have thought you would be complaining that there weren't enough guys."

"I'm not, but..."

"And if Stephanie's doing stuff with another guy, you might be allowed to play with another girl, too," she added, "and don't say you wouldn't like to, I've seen you stare at my boobs before I even took my clothes off."

"It might not even be an issue," Stephanie said, "but let's agree that all serious dares should be signed off on by the other one."

"Only if they include someone besides you two", Ashley interjected, "I want total freedom setting dares for you two together."

Michael agreed and started dealing the next hand. David saw his cards, and realized that unless there was a miracle, he was in trouble. Low cards, different suits, no pairs. His four replacements didn't bring any relief either. Queen high was hardy a winning hand. His fears were confirmed when the others all had at least a pair, with Ashley winning with a full house.

"Oh yes", she exclaimed, "I told you you'd be naked before me. Let's see it!"

David sighed and stood up. He was still sporting an erection, so he had to hook his boxers around his penis in order to lower them to the ground. As his cock stood proudly up, drawing the gazes of everyone in the room, he was happy he had recently done a spot of 'manscaping'. He had completely shaven his penis and scrotum, and had trimmed his pubic hair nice and short. You never knew what might happen, and, apparently, his foresight now paid off.

"Happy to see us, are you?" Ashley said.

"My penis is polite," David answered, remembering the old joke, "it always stands up so pretty girls like you have somewhere to sit."

"You wish," Ashley retorted.

"Did you shave down there?" Lin interrupted, "I didn't know men had to do that too."

"I make Michael trim down there, too," Stephanie said, "it's much cleaner."

"Yeah, it does make quite a difference," Ashley chimed in, "a nice, clean dick like that just begs to be blown, but if it's all hairy and smelly... no thanks."

"Well, you'll only have to wait a bit until you'll be able to put that in your mouth," Michael said, "because I'm pretty sure that David will dare you to as soon as you're naked and you lose a hand."

"He wouldn't", Stephanie exclaimed, "he's too much of a gentle..." she burst out laughing. "Sorry, I couldn't get through that with a straight face. Of course he would."

David merely grinned and sat back down, fully aware that a blowjob from Ashley might very well be on the table tonight, if only he played his cards right.

His cards were pretty good, and he won the next hand easily. However, it wasn't Ashley who lost, which would have meant that she would be naked, but Stephanie, who already was. This meant that he had to give her a dare to perform. He decided to make the first dare of the game decidedly sexual, as that was the nature of the game, but still nothing too transgressive.

"Okay," he said, "This is the dare: you have to give Michael a lap dance, one entire song, until his pants are so uncomfortably tight he'd rather throw the next hand than keep his pants on."

"If that is all," Stephanie said, and walked towards the cd-player, her breasts bouncing happily with every step. She took some time selecting the right cd, but soon after, Joe Cocker's classic 'You can leave your hat on' was playing through the living room speakers.

She walked back towards the table, skipping on the rhythm of the song, where Michael had already pushed back his chair to make room for his girlfriend. Stephanie immediately straddled him, turning her back to the others, and started gyrating her nether regions on his crotch. Michael let out a soft moan, as he was wearing rather thin trousers, and was obviously already quite aroused.

Pretty soon, Stephanie turned around, and started using her ass to grind on the growing bulge in Michael's pants. David had a perfect view of her nicely shaped breasts as they swayed gently back and fro, her nipples hard and pointing straight at him. Apparently, she was getting pretty aroused by rubbing her pussy on Michael's pants as well, and she could probably feel his erection digging in to her body, because she suddenly grabbed his hand and put it on her crotch.

"Nah-uh," David said, amused by her obvious arousal, but also aroused by her display -- it was a good thing he already had an erection, because it would really have shown how much he was turned on by the sight of Stephanie moving in such an obviously sexual way. "No touching the girls, Michael, you know that's extra."

Michael put his hands down again, grinning, and set back, clearly enjoying both the view of his girlfriend's ass moving sensually in his lap and the feeling of her pussy touching his penis through his pants. As the song came to a close, Stephanie turned around again, and, abandoning all pretense, started dry-humping Michael, not even bothering to follow the rhythm of the song. As the final notes died down, she thrust her right breast into Michael's face, hoping for some kind of response. Michael promptly took her nipple in his mouth, and she immediately let out a soft moan.

"All right, that's enough," David said, "we don't want the two of you to start fucking each other, do we. Not yet, at least."

While he collected the cards again to deal the next hand, Stephanie dismounted Michael, who readjusted his pants, so the bulge in his pants became less pronounced. Stephanie was blushing, but David didn't know whether it was because of her arousal or due to the effort of giving the lap dance.

When David had dealt the next hand, he knew his pair of jacks would probably be sufficient to keep him from losing, but would be nowhere good enough to win him the next round. Michael had lost with an ace high, while Lin had won the hand with a full house. The speed with which Michael stood up and lowered his pants, showing the distinct outline of an erection through his boxers, told David that, indeed, Michael had become so aroused that his pants had started to feel uncomfortable, and might have thrown the hand just to get rid of them.

It did bring the game into an interesting stage, he noticed: Ashely, Michael and Lin only had one item of clothing left, and Stephanie and David himself were already naked. That meant that each following hand would either force someone to get naked, or to do a dare.

Lin dealt the next hand, and David realized that he might be the one having to do the next dare, having received nothing of worth. Changing three cards didn't help him out, so he lost the hand, which Ashley won. He was feeling slightly apprehensive, as her competitiveness about him being naked clearly had meant something for her, and her reputation for and experience with unusual sex-related situations might drive her to pose a very daunting challenge.

"Oh goodie," Ashley said, "I get to make up a naked dare for a guy. Well, David, you always brag about how you are such a good kisser, it is time to prove it. I want you to kiss each of the girls, in a sensual way, for at least 30 seconds."

"I'll get the oven timer," Lin proclaimed, getting up.

"What do you think, babe," Stephanie asked Michael, "kissing is innocent enough for a game like this, right?"

Michael seemed to think about it for a minute, but conceded pretty quickly. "I was the one who wanted a game like this, and you went along with it. If you are not averse to some inter-couples stuff, I'm not going to stop it. I haven't had the experience you had, and I wouldn't mind adding some with your blessing. And that means allowing you to kiss David as well, I think."

"That makes sense," Stephanie said, "and I don't begrudge you some experience, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with you having sex with other people, though. We'll see how far it goes."

Lin arrived back in the living room with the timer, and asked "so who goes first?"

It was agreed that Ashley would go first, as she had instigated the dare, and that Lin would go second, with Stephanie having to wait until last, as she had lost the game.

David stood up and took a step towards Ashley, who was smiling. As he reached out to put one hand on her shoulder, she put both her hands around his waist and pulled him into her body. He could feel her soft breasts press against his chest, and he was sure that she felt his erection press into her flat stomach. She moved her lips really close to his ears, and David could feel her warm breath in his ear as she whispered "Let's show them how it's done."

She looked him in the eyes, and moved in for the kiss. Her lips were warm and soft, and after a few seconds, she opened them slightly and let her tongue dart out quickly, brushing against his lips and then swiftly retreating again. David responded by opening his mouth as well, and mimicking her actions, but as his tongue tried to softly lick Ashley's lips, she opened her mouth and let him in, greeting him with enthusiasm. David put his hand on the back of her head, and pushed her lips harder into his, while their tongues explored each other's mouths with gusto. Ashley responded by pulling his waist even harder into her body, and moaning softly. Their kiss was interrupted all too quickly by the sound of the oven timer, which designated the end of the allotted time.

"Wow, that looked hot," Lin remarked, standing up to take Ashley's place. "I wouldn't mind some of that action as well. Mind you, this is my first kiss, so be gentle with me."

"Are you sure you want your first kiss to be with me, during a game of this nature?" David asked, not wanting to pressure her too much.

"Look at me," she replied, "I'm 21, I've never been kissed, and I'm topless, for the first time with other people around. I'm desperate for some experience, and I'd rather have it with someone I like and trust than with some stranger I have just met, because I don't have the opportunity to date. So yes, I'm sure I want my first kiss to be with you, provided you make it worth my wile."

David smiled. "Then let's make this a kiss to remember."

David moved in, and put both his hands on the side of Lin's face, taking care not to lean into her body, doubting if she was ready to have is bare, erect penis pressed into her stomach. Lin put her hands around his waist, as Ashley had done, but unsure of the right etiquette, didn't move in or pull him towards her. He turned her face upwards, as she was quite a bit smaller than him, and softly let his lips touch hers.

Rather than kissing her in one big go, he kissed her several times, chastely but directly on the lips. Each time, he opened his mouth a little further, and he quickly noticed Lin was mimicking his actions. Suddenly, Lin's tongue started brushing on his lips, and David, taking this as a sign to take more initiative, opened his mouth more widely and let her probing tongue enter his mouth, greeting it with his own. Lin pressed her mouth harder against his own, and started to explore his mouth, touching his teeth, the inside of his lips, and then finally, when the timer went off, pulled back slowly and let go of David's waist."

"That was fun," she said, smiling, "we should do that again sometime."

David smiled. It had been a pretty strange kiss, as he had wanted it to be a tender experience for Lin, being her first kiss, but she had been hungry, and exploring, and a bit clumsy too, which was not surprising, it being the first time she kissed someone. She clearly wanted to make the most of the thirty seconds she got, and had rushed it a bit. Practice makes perfect, he thought.

"As long as you keep winning, you get to keep giving dares," David said "and there will be nothing I can do to stop you making me kiss you. Although I don't see why I would want to: it's always nice to kiss a beautiful girl", he said, graciously.

"I can see that," Stephanie noted, nodding at his unwavering erection, which was unlikely to go away if he had to keep kissing topless women. She stood up, declaring it was her turn, and with as much confidence as Ashley had shown, pulled David against her body, and planted her lips on his.

Despite the fact that the last time they had made out had been over five years ago, her kiss felt very familiar. She opened her mouth pretty easily, and let her tongue play with his, as she grabbed his ass with both hands and moved her body slowly from side to side, subtly using her stomach to rub his penis, a move which felt surprisingly good despite the lack of any real touching. The kissing was pleasant and familiar, the movement on his cock was arousing, and David was disappointed, when, too soon, the kitchen timer announced the end of his dare. Looking down, he saw a small bubble of precum already forming on his dickhead, and surreptitiously wiped it away before anyone else could notice.

"I must say, I do like how this game is turning out," Stephanie said, smiling mischievously at David, and also sneakily wiping her stomach, where some of his precum apparently had ended up as well. "I'm glad I've agreed to play. Let's get some more people naked, though, I'm starting to think the dares are more fun than the actual stripping, now everyone is almost there anyway."

"I agree with your conclusion, but not with your reasoning," Ashley retorted, collecting the cards and sliding them over towards Stephanie so she could deal. "You can say that because you know what Michael looks like naked, but we still want to see, and that is certainly as least as interesting as getting to kiss David. No offense, Dave," she added, "the kiss was good, but I'm a curious person."

"None taken. And I'm just as curious to see your pussy as you are to see Michael's dick, so let's play on."

David didn't have to wait long to see Ashley's nether regions, as she lost the next hand, and with it, the blue pair of panties she was wearing. She gave them all a pretty good look of her completely shaven pussy, before sitting down again.

1...345678